Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' (51228 Views)

Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend / Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness / Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Dedetwo(m): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
The original post posited that the prosecution opened with two witnesses and only recounted the testimony of one witness on fairy story of $2m converted into naira according to the post. I would like read the testimony of the second prosecution witness since the post also stated that both witnesses were cross examined by the defense team.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by MalcoImX: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
PentiumPro:

I'm sure very sure very few people in the American political establishment have seen $2M physical cash in all their lives. What is Olisa Metuh's job?
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by gracevile: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
hmmm and I can't Even afford fifty naira Jonathan has cheated me n my entire generation. How can these type of money be shared Wen people are dying Why Please God send ur fire on all who have destroyed this country father if they return our money we will forgive them and give them a lesser punishment

3 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by shugaboy6102(m): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
rhymaster:
Where are the baifrans to defend their corrupt god Metuh and Jonathan who gave him the money? This people from the baifran side should never be allowed to come close to high office again! Never as President, VP or major minister.
stop being stupid please and sentimental.what about dasuki i guess no northerner should be made to occupy our offices idiot
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by akinsbaba2015: 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
I hope no one is screaming "media trial" anymore. At least the media owe us a duty to report what transpired in the court of law as regards the prosecution of the alleged looters and embezzlers. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by emzila(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
WHERE IS ORUBEBE? LETS KNOW WHY IT MUST BE JONATHAN BECAUSE I KNOW HE WASNT FIGHTIN IN VAIN.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by gracevile: 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
while their mates are being used to light Tyre and wood for stealing lesser enough is enough
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by PentiumPro(f): 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dedetwo:

You are very right about the blizzard but deadly wrong on its effects. However, I am not defending anything but vehemently offended with such idiotic fairy story by the prosecution.

Are you saying Nneka Ararume don't exist or she made up the story? What exactly is your basis for doubting the prosecutors? The fact that you've never handled $2,000 cash should not make you a Doubting-Thomas in this instance. grin

11 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by tiwiex(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
Chigold101:
So because he gave this person 2milliom dollars thats what made a thief?
How much is 2million dollar in naira?
Are they saying that metu doesnt worth more 2million dollars?

Stupid. How much are you worth? Why do you believe Metuh is worth that? Base on what? Have you patronized his business before? What's the business?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by AbdulHaram(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Very soon the IPOB Youths and Wailing wailers will tell us that their son- Metuh is innocent.

Can you imagine how these goats shared Nigeria's commonwealth among themselves without any shame.

$2millon cash!- in $100 bills- in his house

He must vomit all those Yams whether he likes it or not

Wicked IPOB Goats

You're too noisy

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Dedetwo(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
PentiumPro:

It's a simple conversion really if you really care to know the truth.
Leave the form, look at the substance.
In Financial Accounting, we call it Substance Over Form grin grin

Are you also involved? You seem to know the game very well. It takes one crook to recognize another.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Smellymouth: 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
Chinese shocked shocked

In cash??

Faints ###
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Amya(f): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
From the charge sheet I read sometime ago, Metuh is been charged for a specific sum. The 7 or so counts was basically about him receiving money (400 Million) meant for arms and bla bla bla, from the NSA and misappropriating it.

EFCC alleged that 400 million was transfered to his account (Company account) and after that, he transferred the billion Naira (possibly all the money in the account) to some other company he's not linked to.

Sentiments aside, I just wonder now where the 2million dollars came about and how it relates to this case. it has no relationship to the money he was charged with. So it's simply not relevant. I'm sure EFCC brought this particular witness to sensationalise the case. The judge will simply disregard it when writing the judgment as this testimony is not clearly not relevant.

I'll only entertain an argument from another lawyer.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Dedetwo(m): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
PentiumPro:

Are you saying Nneka Ararume don't exist or she made up the story? What exactly is your basis for doubting the prosecutors? The fact that you've never handled $2,000 cash should not make you a Doubting-Thomas in this instance. grin

I am yet to read the testimony of the second prosecution witness noted in the post. I have no reasons to trust anything Nigeria.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by padrey(m): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
Am here just to read comments..#isele ti sele igi da eye fo...Haaaaa Metuh 2 million dollar in cash...
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by airfinance(m): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
PentiumPro:
$2M @ 215 (Before the tumble)

N430M and some people are using their pocket money to buy data use on internet to support this alledged criminal.

Your children will curse you one day.
You got my thought. Abeg I hate to see this word "alleged" he is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by PentiumPro(f): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dedetwo:

Are you also involved? You seem to know the game very well. It takes one crook to recognize another.

Dede, let's leave sentiment outside this matter, these people messed up this country.
Stolen money that their children will eventually squandered when they died.

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
PentiumPro:

I'm sure very sure very few people in the American political establishment have seen $2M physical cash in all their lives. What is Olisa Metuh's job?
do u live in america? are u a politician in america?

just curious
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by lukxman(m): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Source?
Are u blind? Or has the word Punch punched u that u can't even see the source?

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by PentiumPro(f): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
airfinance:

You got my thought. Abeg I hate to see this word "alleged" he is a criminal

Until a competent court pronounced him as one, we have no liberty to call him one yet. grin
That is why the law is an a.ss sometimes. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by OgbeifunErom: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
AbdulHaram:

You're too noisy

Says someone that posted this? undecided

AbdulHaram:
6) Seun Osewa. Despite owning the largest social forum in Nigeria (Nairaland) and garnering a good number of female admirers online, this Ogun State young man has bluntly refused to make good use of his dick! Not even a girlfriend talk more of a baby mama. undecided undecided undecided

15 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by PentiumPro(f): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dedetwo:

I am yet to read the testimony of the second prosecution witness noted in the post. I have no reasons to trust anything Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dede, you amuse me.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Dedetwo(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
PentiumPro:

Dede, let's leave sentiment outside this matter, these people messed up this country.
Stolen money that their children will eventually squandered when they died.

I really want to start with Muhammadu Buhari. He is a carry over of the corruptible endeavors of Tafawa Balewa and NPC of 60s era in Nigeria.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by raumdeuter: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dedetwo:

You are very right about the blizzard but deadly wrong on its effects. However, I am not defending anything but vehemently offended with such idiotic fairy story by the prosecution.

Pele Dendemorron. I know the blizzard has done your thinking bad. Just take hot coffee

3 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
PentiumPro:

Dendemorron aka dedetwo na my paddy, His Disability check every month is about $200 which he uses half to buy snuff from the nearby African market

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by lukxman(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
okaku:
I don't know how people reason. this is the beginning of the case.let's wait to hear what metuh has to say. I believe in the theory "innocent until proven guilty". after the prosecution has called its witnesses, the defence will call theirs. this is an interesting case and I know more things will be revealed later in the course of the trial

And who is going to answer Metuh's call? Nnamdi Kanu or Tompolo?
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by PentiumPro(f): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dedetwo:

I really want to start with Muhammadu Buhari. He is a carry over of the corruptible endeavors of Tafawa Balewa and NPC of 60s era in Nigeria.

Unfortunately for you, Buhari is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Commander in Chief. You should have asked Jonathan to do that ( if he had the balls grin)

8 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by babafirst(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
modath:
Olisa metuh erroneously believed invoking Jonathan's name would have made him immune to prosecution.

He never saw PMB's resolve coming.....

You do realise you deserve to be his companion in Kuje with this nonsense you spewed from one dark place?

What is his primary source of income beyond using his many coys to buy properties for politicians abroad & laundering national commonwealth for them!!!

If you & your ilk are aware of how much damage, metuh & co have wreaked on your lives, you'd log out, arrange boys go break hin head!

If we check now, you've never seen 200$ , you come online with "grammar" to defend someone whose actions are directly or indirectly responsible for your poor education.... SMH!!!
Lwkmddddddd,you wicked ohhh.Chei ,see as u finish the bobo.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by gracevile: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
that is to tell u that he should be in jail. the money he stole is far more than wat efcc is projecting don't be surprised he is sitting on Nigerias gold mine. Please Olisa the goat return all u have taken

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President / Another Man Shot At Ekiti APC Rally, Man Trying To Save Him Victim Of Pickpocket / Olujuwon Obasanjo Visits Buhari Campaign Headquarters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.