Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' (51250 Views)

Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend / Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness / Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by titopius(m): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
People should not be sentimental in analysing issues in as much as metuh is found wanting I believe there are many others who are corrupt, some are busy calling Biafrans names but mind you people that hinder Nigeria from becoming among the first world country are Northerners and westerners we all are in support of the fight against corruption but the President should not be Sentimental in his fight against corruption than you
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by bakila: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dedetwo:

You are one of the deluded and ill-informed miscreants that make up useless Nigeria. The EFCC had informed that Metuh and his company had left trails of 400m naira in bank accounts. A very reasonable fellow will expect the EFCC to tabulate the bank accounts, the flow of money and transection. Instead the idiotic EFCC has just paraded one goofy lady with a fairy story of $2m from a backdoor money exchange outfit. What a joke.

You are very dense like the aiir mountain in the Sahara desert. In a case civil or criminal evidence is led through witnesses. The human witnesses are the link between what happened before the matter and the court through evidence, oral and documentary version. Other evidence will follow later. This is not a case before the village headmaster.

4 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by ihatesycophant(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dedetwo:

This is arrant nonsense. It appears everything about Nigeria exudes stupidity. How did this joker carry $2m? How did she invest it since the order from the boss was to invest the fund? She does not need to change the money into naira to invest a fund belonging to a company. Does the company not have bank account? By the way, the central figure in this witch hunt is 400m naira not $2m.
Pro-corruption, you didn't even ask yourself the worth of Metuh to have had such huge amount. Do you know the equivalent of that money to naira. Please take your calculation and count. 200,000,000 * 199 = 39,800,000,000. I know you can't even pronounce this. He must tell us his work to have earned such money.

3 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by chaxking(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
Who will prosecute tifnubu?
OgbeifunErom:
Very soon the IPOB Youths and Wailing wailers will tell us that their son- Metuh is innocent.

Can you imagine how these goats shared Nigeria's commonwealth among themselves without any shame.

$2millon cash!- in $100 bills- in his house

He must vomit all those Yams whether he likes it or not

Wicked IPOB Goats

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by maestroferddi: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
. You guys have got no iota of shame. Perpetual defenders of thieves and money launderers. The President is not the problem because his intentions are clear which is to end the vicious cycle of corruption in Nigeria. Your intention is to keep undermining our corporate efforts at fighting this monster by playing on cheap and ungodly sentiments.
Common sense you no get.

So your idea of fighting corruption is for a vindictive despot to usurp the powers of the judiciary and use use the machineries of state to emasculate perceived enemies?

What is the propriety in the promotion of arbitrariness gaining currency under Buhari?

Maybe when you grow up, a more sensible person would educate you that a devious/ostensible fight on corruption has been the hallmark of virtually all Nigerian leaders only for the magnitude of graft to snowball under their very noses.

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by hopilo: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
arresa:

^^^^^^^ Please don't bother, I don't fraternize with the defunct GEG till 2019 crowd and losers.

That was you before before Nigerians kicked your crooked, corruption and incompetent GEJ out of office.

You people are too mentally corrupt to spot the difference between right and wrong and your default response to everything is always first to support and dfend corruption and corrupt people same way GEJ defended and supported corruption aka stealing is not corruption..

Now back to the matter, And being objective, do you think this mix up charges from your paymasters will sail through and legal examination anywhere in the world? Your paymasters knows that and the tactics is to slam bogus bail conditions to grap money illegally from the accuse. When the chips are down a competent court will demand refund of these bogus bail monies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by zakimon: 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dedetwo:

This is arrant nonsense. It appears everything about Nigeria exudes stupidity. How did this joker carry $2m? How did she invest it since the order from the boss was to invest the fund? She does not need to change the money into naira to invest a fund belonging to a company. Does the company not have bank account? By the way, the central figure in this witch hunt is 400m naira not $2m.
Very funny story. No document to show he gave her that kind of amount to invest and the Righteous guys in this forum are already talking.
No link between Metuh and these people

5 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by hopilo: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
ARM is a pension fund and investment company and not Arms for warfare oooo. Let not confuse gullible Nigerians as this ARM has nothing to do with the alleged Dasuki share or arms money. EFCC should produce evidence of Dasuki arms money nor ARM investment.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by john650(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
kayusely:
This is getting interesting by the day
I am more interested in the type of investments Ms. Ararume made for Mr. Metuh. I'd like to know where these polithiefians stash their illicit wealth. Did she put it in Nigerian stocks, in the current economic climate? That would be a bad investment. More likely to be in bonds or maybe real estate investments. Ha ha. Interesting indeed.

I hope the prosecutor calls her back to the witness stand to elaborate on her investment strategies.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by mkoabiola: 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
I nva blved ds post b4 until I listen to tvc news
Nawa ooooooo
Now I will alwys blv source frm punch.
Pmb has personal interest in metu ,dasuki n kano.
Bt d rest ,I don't knw
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by arresa: 12:33am On Jan 26, 2016
[s]
hopilo:

Now back to the matter, And being objective, do you think this mix up charges from your paymasters will sail through and legal examination anywhere in the world? Your paymasters knows that and the tactics is to slam bogus bail conditions to grap money illegally from the accuse. When the chips are down a competent court will demand refund of these bogus bail monies.
[/s]

Not interested in your meaningless and unintelligent ramblings..

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by labishop: 12:35am On Jan 26, 2016
??

1 Share

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by arresa: 12:38am On Jan 26, 2016
maestroferddi:
Common sense you no get.

So your idea of fighting corruption is for a vindictive despot to usurp the powers of the judiciary and use use the machineries of state to emasculate perceived enemies?

What is the propriety in the promotion of arbitrariness gaining currency under Buhari?

Maybe when you grow up, a more sensible person would educate you that a devious/ostensible fight on corruption has been the hallmark of virtually all Nigerian leaders only for the magnitude of graft to snowball under their very noses.

Even though the same enemy himself confessed that he received illegal funds and it's on record that the Naira equivalent of the dollars was deposited into his account? Is this act alone sef not criminal act of money laundering?

Enemy ko, friendship ni...

3 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by anonimi: 1:36am On Jan 26, 2016
ihatesycophant:
Pro-corruption, you didn't even ask yourself the worth of Metuh to have had such huge amount. Do you know the equivalent of that money to naira. Please take your calculation and count. 200,000,000 * 199 = 39,800,000,000. I know you can't even pronounce this. He must tell us his work to have earned such money.

A smart person will ask for the personal income TAX receipts, not so
Simply shows this trial is a circus game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by anonimi: 1:45am On Jan 26, 2016
PentiumPro:
Jonathan was a weakling and a woman-wrapper that should never have had any business with being the President of Nigeria.

Are you saying that we Nigerians are "senseless and indisciplined" to require a JUNGLE justice vindictive dictator
Do you really mean that?
I thought many of our people are running away to oyinbo places where there is Law & Order, not so

Africa does NOT need strong men.
It needs strong INSTITUTIONS.
- Barack Husein Obama, POTUS.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by richeso: 2:28am On Jan 26, 2016
Dedetwo:

wait o guy. you believe this rubbish ?

aaarh.. that means u never dey orientated on 9ja politics matter..

if them want you down. they employ all elements even witnesses. if bokoharam can employ suicide bombers na hungry Nigerians them no go emply for just witness? to employ witness is very simple as far the judge already don take command from the top. them just dey do am make e no be like say them no follow process before the final decision. ( decision is already made from day 1 )

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 26, 2016
Dedetwo:

The game is called deceive the gullible. See how excited people are above when the case has not even started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by scarpos: 6:47am On Jan 26, 2016
I hope u av eyes#101#
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by maestroferddi: 7:39am On Jan 26, 2016
arresa:

Even though the same enemy himself confessed that he received illegal funds and it's on record that the Naira equivalent of the dollars was deposited into his account? Is this act alone sef not criminal act of money laundering?

Enemy ko, friendship ni...
You have a head, please use it.

The deposition of a witness who is probably under heavy influence and pressure does not translate to a court verdict.

Stop wasting my time, you this aresa...
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by akinsbaba2015: 7:48am On Jan 26, 2016
maestroferddi:
Common sense you no get.

. You will forever remain shameless in your vain pursuits. We know you exactly for who you are. Alleged thieves like Olisa Metuh have been charged to court, have they been denied the right to fair hearing? NO. How has the President usurped the powers of the judiciary? We will continue to name and shame folks like you who are unashamedly in support of the totally corrupt politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by arresa: 7:48am On Jan 26, 2016
[s]
maestroferddi:
You have a head, please use it.

The deposition of a witness who is probably under heavy influence and pressure does not translate to a court verdict.

Stop wasting my time, you this aresa...
[/s]

Not interested in your corruption loving ramblings...

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by akinsbaba2015: 7:53am On Jan 26, 2016
mykl01:

The game is called deceive the gullible. See how excited people are above when the case has not even started.
. Obviously you are the ignorant one here, you said the case has not started. Are you in Mars? Are you sure you went to school at all? 2 witnesses were examined and cross examined by the prosecution & defence counsels and you say the case has not started. Maybe the court should relocate to your parlour before you realise your principal, Olisa Metuh is facing the trial of his life.

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by maestroferddi: 8:25am On Jan 26, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
. You will forever remain shameless in your vain pursuits. We know you exactly for who you are. Alleged thieves like Olisa Metuh have been charged to court, have they been denied the right to fair hearing? NO. How has the President usurped the powers of the judiciary? We will continue to name and shame folks like you who are unashamedly in support of the totally corrupt politicians.
Is it not pointless honouring your infantile outbursts with ripostes?
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 26, 2016
i am very baffled at the attitude of the ordinary igbo person who comes online to defend such atrocities.

inasmuch as i would like to believe that they are not representative of the whole, yet i cant help but realise that there seems to be more igbo voices supporting corruption than not.

makes me to keep wondering what kinda country biaf*ra is gonna be when they are eventually given.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by tinktanker: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2016
agarawu23:
tf anybody that will support this thief (Amen)
d story is fabricated by d efcc dat i believe. Nobody is talking of d pmb PA dat Dasuki gate money was paid to his acc o. I laugh in Greek when I c how a propagandist govt can fool many. Dey staged the girl so his wife/family wld relent on their support at his time of trials n tribulations by Liars from the pit of hell.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by akinsbaba2015: 10:19am On Jan 26, 2016
tinktanker:
d story is fabricated by d efcc dat i believe. Nobody is talking of d pmb PA dat Dasuki gate money was paid to his acc o. I laugh in Greek when I c how a propagandist govt can fool many. Dey staged the girl so his wife/family wld relent on their support at his time of trials n tribulations by Liars from the pit of hell.
. You wanted the government to try the alleged looters in court instead of on the pages of newspapers. Now they are in court and you are alleging the story is fabricated by the EFCC. Are you serious at all? For the umpteenth time the law is no respecter of persons. If Chief Olisa Metuh is found guilty of any of the 7-count charge he will be convicted appropriately by the court. In developed climes the rich and the poor end up in jail upon conviction.

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by akinsbaba2015: 10:24am On Jan 26, 2016
richeso:

wait o guy. you believe this rubbish ?

aaarh.. that means u never dey orientated on 9ja politics matter..

if them want you down. they employ all elements even witnesses. if bokoharam can employ suicide bombers na hungry Nigerians them no go emply for just witness? to employ witness is very simple as far the judge already don take command from the top. them just dey do am make e no be like say them no follow process before the final decision. ( decision is already made from day 1 )

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You guys obviously need a truck load of diversionary tactics because there are still 16more witnesses to be called to testify against Olisa Metuh. The courts are in the business of dispensing justice to petty and big thieves.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by kunle75(m): 11:00am On Jan 26, 2016
modath:

Bros Kunle, mi o ki n se sir ooo.. cheesy

Am sorry about that ma.........pardon my error
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by jebesto: 11:30am On Jan 26, 2016
rhymaster:
Where are the baifrans to defend their corrupt god Metuh and Jonathan who gave him the money? This people from the baifran side should never be allowed to come close to high office again! Never as President, VP or major minister.
Dis is why Nigeria can't never be and will never be one because de level of hatred among her people is inexplicable.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by FreeWorld23: 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
[s]
tinktanker:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
ihatesycophant:

You made some sense but would like u to correct your mistake.
It is $2,000,000. not $200, 000,000.
Thus the product will be N398, 000,000.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by ShammahBarnabas(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
PentiumPro:
$2M @ 215 (Before the tumble)

N430M and some people are using their pocket money to buy data use on internet to support this alledged criminal.

Your children will curse you one day.

Bless your heart, thou patriot of the Nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) / Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes / "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.