Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! (40670 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely / My Girlfriend Acting Strange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by M4gunners: 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
sonofananimal:
please which country in East Africa?

love to travel there!
Eritrea. women jabratta for dey now.Pay for one, take 2 home. The rest is history.
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by lilwill(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
He is a VAMPIRE!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
doveda:

Ode!

Will you lend him your brother to fall back on?undecided

@ Europija have a heart to heart talk with him. If he doesn't change. Tell him that you will give him some time to sort himself out and please do.

Ok, Noted!
Relationship is 50/50 nigga
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
McWhillion:
@ur dp, are you for real before I start solving one useless mathematics.
It's Real jhoor!tonguetongue

Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by dukeo(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Europija:
Hello all...My boyfriend started acting strange...I have been together with him for 4 years and now he started calling me only at night from midnight and he doesn't pick my calls when it is day time.

When he calls me at night we will talk for 1 or 2 hours and he will be happy when he talks to me and still talks about future... When i ask him why he doesn't pick my call at day time he will give me some silly excuse like he was sleeping etc..Also he doesn't have a job and we live in different countries...I am thinking maybe he is cheating on me but why then is he not sleeping with that girl at night? If he has a woman he would also stay at night with her...right? What could it be??

Depends on the country he is. While you are sleeping here, he might just be waking up somewhere else
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by M4gunners: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lmfao...grin

I've never heard about that. and I think those Women probably need bran enhancements...

No woman should settle for anything lesser than they deserve.
Ehya , handwriting of under 25.kontinue by the time mr right go scars, no person go tell you. Joke oh Sis all the best.
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
M4gunners:
Eritrea. women jabratta for dey now.Pay for one, take 2 home. The rest is history.
wow!

this name even sound like a female name!

hope say visa cheap.
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by aldexrio(m): 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
samted:

then you have to be careful. people can be very deceptive.

when most people cheat, they become more affectionate and try too hrd to give more time.

However, less time cud mean something else. He's probably too confident that he has you and he doesn't have to stress himself to keep you. I wud advise u on what u cud do, but i dont want to be the reason for somebody's breakup smiley (not saying it will end in that)

Also, it cud mean that there is something or somebody that is occupying his time. Due to that fact that you're not there...this is quite likely. If this is the case, he'll most likely not tell you. But don't assume that it is the case...I may be wrong.

Try to be perceptive. listen and watch out for change in patterns... is he using new slangs or words? (being around new people long enuf makes us adopt slangs that they use). has he stopped calling u a particular pet name?

Just dont conclude...be patient and time will always reveal everything.

Guy you be detective?
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by nani212(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
It's Either he's cheating or he's not Interested.

Dump Him!undecided

Is dumping him the best solution?
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
M4gunners:
Ehya , handwriting of under 25.kontinue by the time mr right go scars, no person go tell you. Joke oh Sis all the best.
Under 20 actually...undecided

Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Suigenerispremoj(f): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mehn...some bombs exploding right there!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
nani212:
Is dumping him the best solution?
LoL!grin

You also couldn't tell the Sarcasm in my post?undecided

Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by blacktwist(m): 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
It's Either he's cheating or he's not Interested.

Dump Him!undecided

if you are in her position will you dump him? Stop being fake

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
blacktwist:
if you are in her position will you dump him? Stop being fake
Uh....sorry?undecided

Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by M4gunners: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
Estharfabian:

I said it.I hope you do heard of sugar mummy's? Try find out how they end up in that situation.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by M4gunners: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Estharfabian:

I said it.I hope you do heard of sugar mummy's? Try find out how most of them end up in that situation.
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
M4gunners:
I said it.I hope you do heard of sugar mummy's? Try find out how they end up in that situation.
LoL!grin

Thanks....

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
ThinkingOutLoud:
If the man says he's sleeping then he's sleeping!
RECOMMENDED

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by nani212(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

You also couldn't tell the Sarcasm in my post?undecided

oh, you were being sarcastic. Such a relief. Hope you had a nice day
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Cavenchy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
Europija:
Hello all...My boyfriend started acting strange...I have been together with him for 4 years and now he started calling me only at night from midnight and he doesn't pick my calls when it is day time.

When he calls me at night we will talk for 1 or 2 hours and he will be happy when he talks to me and still talks about future... When i ask him why he doesn't pick my call at day time he will give me some silly excuse like he was sleeping etc..Also he doesn't have a job and we live in different countries...I am thinking maybe he is cheating on me but why then is he not sleeping with that girl at night? If he has a woman he would also stay at night with her...right? What could it be??

What is the time difference between your countries? His day may be your night.
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
nani212:
oh, you were being sarcastic. Such a relief. Hope you had a nice day
LoL!grin

Most of my posts Are usually sarcastic..People get worked up Unnecessarily coz of it...grin

Yeap! I had a pleasant day...Trust, You did?

Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Catherine29: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
You both are two worlds apart....pls move on sister.
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by nani212(m): 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Most of my posts Are usually sarcastic..People get worked up Unnecessarily coz of it...grin

Had a stressful but fruitful day.
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by mstoki: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
his cheating on you babes!
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by minnato: 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lmfao...grin

I've never heard about that. and I think those Women probably need bran enhancements...

No woman should settle for anything lesser than they deserve.

What are you? 9?

Or where you born yesterday??

Large amount of People everywhere both male and female from the beginning of time have been settling for less than they deserve... Or you think the beggars on the road deserve that?? lolz

Life ain't fair.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Booty4me: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
grinLoL!grin

And why's Your advice any better than mine?undecided
LoL! kids and wahala!grin

chai... I was expecting a comeback n I was dissapointed cry
Estharfabian:
grinLolita

And why's Your advice any better than mine?undecided
LoL! kids and wahala!grin

chai... I was expecting a comeback n I was dissapointed cry cry
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by emmahoney(m): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Maybe, we cannot read his mind[b]Maybe, we cannot read his mind[/b]Maybe, we cannot read his mind
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by minnato: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

A word is only as good as its meaning.

If your post are sarcastic, but people cant tell.. then that isn't sarcasm. work on it.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by seunadeolu(m): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
Europija:

Haba 4 years is a full tenure. You can ask for re-election
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by tivta(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
grinLoL!grin

And why's Your advice any better than mine?undecided LoL! kids and wahala!grin
You have issues, serious issues...
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by acada111(f): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lol.....he either has a live in girlfriend or he's married already embarassed
My dear, na from toilet dem de call you every night so lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor / Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.