Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! (40673 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely / My Girlfriend Acting Strange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by FTBoi: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Awwwwwr!embarassed

Thanks Sweetheartswink

stop consoling yourself. that guy really thrashed u.....and i like it tongue

johnson232:

senseless advise from a senseless soul...

are u going to provide her with another boyfriend?

Or is your boyfriend better than what she just described?

silly girl....
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
johnson232:
silly girl....
You mean the jobless boyfriend? I think the OP can do better than that.
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
johnson232:
silly girl....
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
johnson232:
silly girl....
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^see them...enemy of prrrogres...you want her to dumb him so you can move in...abi?...and then you complain you can't find man on nairaland. .GOAT!! (No opfeense) undecided

I don't get people that abuse people on anonymous fora. It shows lack of class and it makes absolutely no sense!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Onyiido: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Europija:
.....But when he calls me at night.he will talk very good with me n laugh n smile...n we will talk like for 1 hour or 2...In his talk it doesnt seem like he looses interest n he still talks about our future
My dear I had the same prob when mine started acting strange. I called many times to see $ talk with him bt he kept giving me excuses that he was busy, I got the message, moved on with my life. I know he'll still come back, it may be late or still ok bt till then. No guy/lady is worth dying for. Do whatever u want to do $ live the rest to God. U might not get an advice worthwhile here. Best wishes

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by MeloGist(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
lol see shares. Naira land ders na wao

it means her story is of no sense grin
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by richylee(m): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
Europija:
Hello all...My boyfriend started acting strange...I have been together with him for 4 years and now he started calling me only at night from midnight and he doesn't pick my calls when it is day time.

When he calls me at night we will talk for 1 or 2 hours and he will be happy when he talks to me and still talks about future... When i ask him why he doesn't pick my call at day time he will give me some silly excuse like he was sleeping etc..Also he doesn't have a job and we live in different countries...I am thinking maybe he is cheating on me but why then is he not sleeping with that girl at night? If he has a woman he would also stay at night with her...right? What could it be??
before I will respond lemme no the country you both reside?
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by OLADIMEHJI(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Europija:
Hello all...My boyfriend started acting strange...I have been together with him for 4 years and now he started calling me only at night from midnight and he doesn't pick my calls when it is day time.

When he calls me at night we will talk for 1 or 2 hours and he will be happy when he talks to me and still talks about future... When i ask him why he doesn't pick my call at day time he will give me some silly excuse like he was sleeping etc..Also he doesn't have a job and we live in different countries...I am thinking maybe he is cheating on me but why then is he not sleeping with that girl at night? If he has a woman he would also stay at night with her...right? What could it be??

Hope you also tried to take note of your timezone difference since you claim to stay in different countries.
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by MrCork: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
beeserious:

I don't get people that abuse people on anonymous fora. It shows lack of class and it makes absolutely no sense!!!

....see your Somali head like Ghana made toilet roll...you dont have man but yet you Addvssin another woman to breakkkup with her man.....you nid holy water on your for head...worse of all..you ain't even lightskin!! (No oofennse) undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by airex(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Europija:

What country are u in and what part of the world is he in? Cos your night might be his own morning.
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Misselocon(f): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
If he sleeps during the day and calls at night, when does he work? or doesn't he? could he be broke? #my thoughts#

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Misselocon(f): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
Misselocon:
If he sleeps during the day and calls at night, when does he work? or doesn't he? could he be broke? #my thoughts#
Ook...no job. broke den
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by deavicky(m): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
CaroLyner:
he obviously doesnt have your time anymore.
Its time to move on sista.
they stay in different country, has anyone thought of time difference between the two countries.
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by mztakayswitch3(m): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
I tink d guy has started doin internet scam cos dey re d typ of guys da sleeps during d day nd stay awake at nights

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by malachytochukwu(m): 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
I may not really understand how you feel but I am sure you don't feel good about the situation. You said that you live in different countries, how about the time difference, could it not be one of the reasons he calls you by such odd time? If that does not apply, try not to answer his calls anytime he calls by such times but make sure you return his calls the next day... Check out for his complaints and decide on what to do.
Europija:

Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by highchiefpee(m): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mrs no good advice welldone[quote author=Estharfabian post=42313483]It's Either he's cheating or he's not Interested.

Dump Him!undecided

[/quo
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by kascoman: 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Thoughj communicatn is important in any relatnship but it shouldn't be the factor to measure true love. As u said u live in different country, u don't knw what is passing thru, he may nt share everything is facing with u. Struggle for survival at times make man seems he care less. Give him time and also encourage him in his struggle.
Europija:

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 27, 2016
Long distance is THAT bullshit.
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by burnfire202(m): 12:51am On Jan 27, 2016
Europija:

deys smfin i will lyk u to listen to. Dis is my no. 08103071580 call me. Or snd me ur email let me send it to you n am sure u'll catch sme revelatn
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by ojinuocheibi(m): 1:16am On Jan 27, 2016
Europija:

he smoke weed and swallow tramadol, but for cheating? No no no. He is only sleeping from the adverse effects of the two drug mix together.
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by linearity: 4:26am On Jan 27, 2016
You have been dating for four year.
You both lives in different countries.
He is jobless.
He sleeps during the day.

So, how many strikes do you need before dumping his ass? I aren't a magician, but believe me, what you are looking for in this guy.
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by weseabiola(m): 7:11am On Jan 27, 2016
It will change with time, continued prayer
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2016
Kip calling him during d day...and if he doesn't pick, note all his excuses.......
you wil knw wat next to do..

or if u av done dat?
apart frm sleeping, wat oda excuse does he have?
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Ignatio(m): 8:01am On Jan 27, 2016
Maybe the economy is hard on him. Maybe timezone difference but as long as he calls you for an hour or two give him time.

Pls don't listen to those telling you to dump him. They are either boyfriendless or runs girls.
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by OkunrinMeta: 8:14am On Jan 27, 2016
Maybe it's cheaper or free to call at night.

Maybe he has a low paying job he is not proud of.

Maybe he is in prison
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by faruz: 8:38am On Jan 27, 2016
donholy28:
warris dix one saying sef
... I fink sey na only me sf. ...... Wetin concern me........
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by faruz: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2016
donTbone:

See as the idi0t dey laff as if say estherfabian dey play
with him CAPNUT!
grin
lmao grin
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by chyk0(m): 9:16am On Jan 27, 2016
Simple! Just get a guy in your country and sleep with him. Thats all angry
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by midasblog: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2016
Try talking to him about your observation

meanwhile visit www.midasblog.com you'll be glad you did
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Curlygirl(f): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2016
smileyyou really don't have any plausible information about what is going on currently in good life. Don't be too quick to jump into conclusions. If you feel odd about his behavior ask him about it. If it's affecting the way you feel about the relationship them just go solo and be friends.
Re: My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
chimkaire:
grin chai! She said a 'smile' not a 'grin' grin
Una no go kee person for this NL sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol.. I thought I read smiley... wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day / Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.