Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,306 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Ips Or Centre Of Excellence - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ips Or Centre Of Excellence (872 Views)

At The Examination Centre Of EFCC Here In Kaduna / Apply For 2018 U.S. Mission Nigeria Teaching Excellence And Achievement Program / Microsoft Is Recruiting Senior Sales Excellence Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ips Or Centre Of Excellence by handsomebolanle: 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
I wil like to know which is better and the pros and cons in furthering a postgraduate course in the 'institute Of Petroleum studies (IPS) Uniport or centre of excellence Uniben. You can kindly send me the contact If you have any one that has completed a programme there. I will also like to know the carrier feasibility after completion both in terms of what the school has to offer and the location (eg,Portharcourt has more oil companies).... Any info on this two schools will be appreciated.
Re: Ips Or Centre Of Excellence by beejaymoore(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
Kindly send me a PM.

Thanks
Re: Ips Or Centre Of Excellence by handsomebolanle: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
I will like to know the admission process, the kind of questions expected and general information....
Re: Ips Or Centre Of Excellence by beejaymoore(m): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Replied

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Fan Milk Plc Latest Job Vacancies 2016 / Job Opening At Westsos 2016 – Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.