Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., (8989 Views)

Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by FreeWorld23: 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
Onila angry
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
prettytasha
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by forap(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
Queenvalerie angry
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Smellymouth: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin
prettythicksme:
I will cope okay angry
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin
Let me see ur pics grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Heromaniaa: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
kikilove
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Smellymouth: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
Let me see ur pics grin

Show me urs first grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by ashewoboy(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Laveda.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

Show me urs first grin
lol,ok check my dp grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Smellymouth: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol,ok check my dp grin
grin grin na yansh I see na undecided...

OK check my dp
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin grin na yansh I see na undecided...

OK check my dp
Na pot belly i see grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
msjanet:
nobody
I want to meet you. what is it gonna cost me?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Smellymouth: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
Na pot belly i see grin
. grin grin

I really wana see ur picx sha cheesy
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
profojah2:
Last warning!!. she got someone already
You re the someone bro?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
vault:
Name your nairaland crush, favourite or one you would just love to meet......

none of this stuff should be crime..... if you are mentioned, appreciate it cheesy

mine is myfantasies (crush). tongue
Hmmm. who else, other than mommysgirl
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by mikki123(m): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Myfantasies
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by firstking01(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
The ones i woulda love to met recently just started sliding off my hands, and i can't hold 'em back cry
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by firstking01(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
The ones i woulda love to meet recently just started sliding off my hands, and i can't hold 'em back cry
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
uyisteven:
Estharfabian.....
kisskisskiss
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by abbiecutie(f): 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
hahahaha, okay
JehanEddy07:
wink

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by uyisteven(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
kisskisskiss
***** Am doing it 2much ryt...
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
forap:
Queenvalerie angry
Watin' ta meet me makes you frown up? Goodness,what am I suppose to take that ta mean ? wink
Hi,I'm Valerie. smiley
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
uyisteven:

***** Am doing it 2much ryt...
No, You're not.
Why would You think so?shocked

It's actually very Sweet..embarassed
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by forap(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
Watin' ta meet me makes you frown up? Goodness,what am I suppose to take that ta mean ? wink
Hi,I'm Valerie. smiley

Lol, I was using cork's style angry.
I like your e-personality.
Hey, I'm forap, nice meeting you
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by uyisteven(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
No, You're not.
Why would You think so?shocked

It's actually very Sweet..embarassed
I hope is allowed for a boy to blush rlli hard...
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by ElFenomeno1: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
No one
Most nairalanders are fu cking cunts
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Genea(f): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
I would love to meet myself, can't just get over me embarassed
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
forap:

Lol, I was using cork's style angry.
I like your e-personality.
Hey, I'm forap, nice meeting you
My e-personality? You mean my thread derailin,you wanna do some with me sometime' ? wink
Forap your real name?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by forap(m): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
My e-personality? You mean my thread derailin,you wanna do some with me sometime' ? wink
Forap your real name?

Lol, I'm not so sure about that, but I may give it a try.
Dipo is my real name
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by sheyoroniyen(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
kaziblake beta pikin.even though she snap in front of mirror her face no showgrin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
forap:

Lol, I'm not so sure about that, but I may give it a try.
Dipo is my real name
Dee-po...did I pronounce that right?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by forap(m): 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:

Dee-po...did I pronounce that right?

Yes, you did. Ain't you a Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kissing In Public- Is It Wrong? / Lady With The Largest Hips Goes Unclad For The Boyfriend Online / "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.