Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., (8991 Views)

Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by myfantasies(f): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
mikki123:
myfantasies

Wish to take you to Mama
Lead the way tongue tongue
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
abbiecutie:
Me?!? I am in no way a poet ooo cheesy
Ahhh. arent u abbiecutie again.
abbbie means abies(abieyuwa) i guess?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by abbiecutie(f): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
no its Abigail smiley what does Abieyuwa mean anyway? first time hearing sure name...
KINGinVAHALA:

Ahhh. arent u abbiecutie again.
abbbie means abies(abieyuwa) i guess?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ohh my bad. mind not my bad thought for it wrong isnt every time.
abbiecutie:
no its Abigail smiley what does Abieyuwa mean anyway? first time hearing sure name...
its actually a bini(edo state) name and it means "I WAS BORN AT HOME". more like i have parents nd nt a bastard.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by akuracy(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
myfantasies:
No need for me to tell d op

I will stage a fight for the both of you, den who ever wins will get my attention grin grin

So i think it's best u hit the gym cheesy grin
Lmao, e be like when Fulani people wan give wife out. This your condition is serious oo. you want me to kill op ni yen
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by vault(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
akuracy:
Lmao, e be like when Fulani people wan give wife out. This your condition is serious oo. you want me to kill op ni yen

lol.... are u actually going to fight a vault now undecided
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by drnairalov: 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Michellla:
None.

u undecided
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by DrDxtrz: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
dexcira:
Finking
Is your name dexter?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by vault(m): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
myfantasies:
No need for me to tell d op

I will stage a fight for the both of you, den who ever wins will get my attention grin grin

So i think it's best u hit the gym cheesy grin

Lmao...... fight, as in physical fight?..... that one go hard oo

if its an IQ fight, he would be no match..... but physical is disturbing oo, I can't fight na undecided
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Michellla(f): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
drnairalov:

u undecided
huh
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by myfantasies(f): 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
akuracy:
No problem

It's survival for the fittest wink
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by myfantasies(f): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
vault:

Lmao...... fight, as in physical fight?..... that one go hard oo

if its an IQ fight, he would be no match..... but physical is disturbing oo, I can't fight na undecided
Y can't u fight angry

U better hit d gym now cos i don't want to marry a lazy husband angry

IQ indeed
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by drnairalov: 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Michellla:
huh
neva mind, i miss ur friend dazall!!
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Michellla(f): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
drnairalov:
neva mind, i miss ur friend dazall!!
and who is my friend exactly?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by drnairalov: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Michellla:
and who is my friend exactly?

yetty sad
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by abbiecutie(f): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
oh, thats a cute name i must confess smiley btw...you are forgiven wink
KINGinVAHALA:
Ohh my bad. mind not my bad thought for it wrong isnt every time.

its actually a bini(edo state) name and it means "I WAS BORN AT HOME". more like i have parents nd nt a bastard.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
Thanks girl.
abbiecutie:
oh, thats a cute name i must confess smiley btw...you are forgiven wink
Help take this chat to the moon. you mind?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Bsmiles49(f): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=tosyne2much post=42337690] I would also like to meet you in person so that I can woo you tongue [/quo
Good luck on dat
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by abbiecutie(f): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
How bout to d stars cheesy why not?
KINGinVAHALA:
Thanks girl.

Help take this chat to the moon. you mind?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lol. abt d stars,..hmmm. u wanna whisper more to my ears abt dis stars u talked abt?
abbiecutie:
How bout to d stars cheesy why not?
just as there re heavenly criterials to be met on earth before shouting in ectasy "YEAH I MADE IT TO HEAVEN" on the last day, so also there re criterials dat needs meeting b4 u wud be allowed to knock on the door of moon with my/our chat. meet these criterials and see urself as a guest of moon holding my/our chat. You mind been it(moon) guest?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by vault(m): 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
myfantasies:
Y can't u fight angry
U better hit d gym now cos i don't want to marry a lazy husband angry
IQ indeed
I will contact mayweather immediately...... I can't lose my nl angel grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by myfantasies(f): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
vault:

I will contact mayweather immediately...... I can't lose my nl angel grin
Better

Wen u contact him let me know, i want to see you train
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by dexcira(f): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
DrDxtrz:

Is your name dexter?
no
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by dexcira(f): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
richybanky:

I caught u red-handed cry
. I was finking of my le boo nah cool or I shudnt fnk? wink
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by DrDxtrz: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
dexcira:
no
Oh alright, mine is
Ppl call me Dex most times.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by vault(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
myfantasies:
Better
Wen u contact him let me know, i want to see you train
No problems mylady grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by richybanky(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
dexcira:
. I was finking of my le boo nah cool or I shudnt fnk? wink
Hmmm, whatever u say baby kiss
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by abbiecutie(f): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
I have said it! This man is trying to win me over with his words ooo...chai
KINGinVAHALA:
Lol. abt d stars,..hmmm. u wanna whisper more to my ears abt dis stars u talked abt?

just as there re heavenly criterials to be met on earth before shouting in ectasy "YEAH I MADE IT TO HEAVEN" on the last day, so also there re criterials dat needs meeting b4 u wud be allowed to knock on the door of moon with my/our chat. meet these criterials and see urself as a guest of moon holding my/our chat. You mind been it(moon) guest?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
Trying to win u? thats a topic for another day.
abbiecutie:
I have said it! This man is trying to win me over with his words ooo...chai
the first criterial to taking our chat to to moon is to first, SHOW ME YOUR PIC. i wanna see the smile behind abbiecutie.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by AnaCheks(m): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mine is **debbie**. Though
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by abbiecutie(f): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

the first criterial to taking our chat to to moon is to first, SHOW ME YOUR PIC. i wanna see the smile behind abbiecutie.

You're gonna have to figure the only criteria needed to see "the smile behind abbiecutie" wink
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by dexcira(f): 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
richybanky:

Hmmm, whatever u say baby kiss
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady / Pretty Boys Always Have Small Dicks / Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.