Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

12 Reasons Why A Business Facebook Page Is An Absolute Must - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 12 Reasons Why A Business Facebook Page Is An Absolute Must (955 Views)

PHP And Mysql: Absolute Beginner. / Java Tutorial Made Easy For Absolute Beginner With No Programming Experience.. / Qt 5 Tutorial For Absolute Beginner C++ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why A Business Facebook Page Is An Absolute Must by TechieMan: 12:57am On Jan 26, 2016
I have a Facebook page for every of my websites.This is not because I am crazy about being social or trying to be trendy.Its because its an absolute must.There are many reason why you should by all means get a Facebook page for your business and I will share below my top 12 benefits of creating and managing one.

12 REASONS WHY A FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST.

#1 Increase Site Traffic.
fb-trafficYour Facebook business page will in almost all cases leverage on your Facebook personal page contacts and followers.Lets say you already have 4,000 friends on your Facebook personal account, this number will see your business page once published and shared on your personal account timeline.In addition, your friends and their friends also get to like or share your business page to their followers too.

#2 Meet your targeted audience.
Its a good thing that your friends and friends of friends gets to like, share and read post from your business page

but what is absolutely amazing is the fact that you get to draw the attention of only friends who are interested in what you are selling.This is key because it helps to build a database of fan who are keenly interested in your niche.audience

#3 Build a Loyal Fan base.
Closely following #2 above is having the opportunity to cultivate loyal followers who can easily translate to business leads in the nearest future.This is useful for the same reason most business owners provide newsletters subscription on their website so they do not loose them after a while.Loyal fans may have other reasons (sometimes based on sentiments) to patronize you other than pricing or value offered by your product and services.

#4 Drive Traffic to your website.
Your Facebook page can drive tons of leads to your website.This is especially beneficial for businesses selling online and/or offering products which can be ordered online in real-time.

#5 Spend Less on Marketing.
Facebook Ads are comparatively cheaper to Prints, ads on Radio & TV or any other traditional means of advertising.
In fact, setting up the page in the first place is absolutely free(except for a little expenses you might incur on hiring graphic designer for your logo and page cover).Your page can command thousands and even hundreds of thousand of followers without spending a dime on adverts with a bit of due diligence.Now how is that for a cheap means of potential business leads?

#6 Branding is everything!
Of course branding is not everything but lets look at it this way: If you have a great product at a competitive price, its as good as having a bad product if people do not belief in it.This is exactly what I mean by branding is everything!A Facebook business page allows you to impress on the minds of your fans and create an image that may not be easily eroded in a hurry.One of the reasons this happens, as I said before,is cos you have got your followers loyalty.

SEE MORE...

http://infonig.com/12-reasons-why-a-business-facebook-page-is-an-absolute-must/#

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Instagram Not Using FLAG_KEEP_SCREEN_ON While Watching Videos / Are You Ready For The All-powerfull ICT Career Motivator Of Empowertech 2.0??? / Urgent! Asaba,delta Based Programmer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.