Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Michael Jackson(wako-jako) What Do U Think. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Michael Jackson(wako-jako) What Do U Think. (837 Views)

Do U Need A Job Alert On Ur Phone/email. Contact Nigeria.jobalert@yahoo.com / Partner Wit Us As We Bring Janet & The Jackson Family To Town On The 29th Of Aug / Do U Think There's No Way U Can Celebrate The Coming Xmas, New Year And Salah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson(wako-jako) What Do U Think. by jazzyluv28(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2009
Men I remember GROWING up singing Michael's song, doing his dance steps and wanting to be like him.
What a colossal lost, what a loss men.

WANT TO SING LIKE A STAR ?

Get the easiest way to know all the techniques below by Brett Mannings (www.singingsuccess.com)

1. Preparing the Instrument
2. Airflow
3. Tone Creation
4. Support
5. Resonance
6. Tone Placement
7. Scales, Octaves & Theory
8. Strength, Dexterity & Stamina
9.Vocal Coordination 180+ pages of written instruction 20 Audio Voice Lessons 26 Vocal

10.Exercises & Variations Diagrams, Worksheets and more!

I am giving out his book for just 20 People for N1000 only, just text that you are interested to 08034927513 and i will get back to you

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Place To Enroll For Script/creative Writing Training / Bulk Sms Profits. Buy Bulk Sms At Cheapest Cost In Nigeria. N1.50 Only / The Easiest Way To Make Millions Without Spending A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.