Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Tekno Poses With His Car In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Poses With His Car In New Photo (34474 Views)

BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / Tekno Poses With A White Lamborghini On Set Of His Music Video Shoot / Temi Otedola Poses As A Market Woman In New Photo Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Poses With His Car In New Photo by Spidermon: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Tekno Poses With His Car In New Photo by naijaboiy: 9:43am On Jan 26, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
grin grin grin grin

No be SKIBII trouser be that grin grin

lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Tekno Poses With His Car In New Photo by Vicktomaniaa(m): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2016
Techno wey my oga buga commot for prosperous club for ado Ekiti wey hin de form boss twale to OSM eleniyan and Ray money. Dem purshoe am hin destabilize. We're ya money stop na hin some people one just strt.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Poses With His Car In New Photo by Juliuxxxxx: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2016
OK
Re: Tekno Poses With His Car In New Photo by Hustlerlomo(m): 10:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Tekno Froshh
Re: Tekno Poses With His Car In New Photo by ehix89(m): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2016
Vyolet:
What else do they do asides singing that fetch them money to live this kinda life?
singing & taking pictures....what a life
Re: Tekno Poses With His Car In New Photo by DoctorTim: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
grin grin grin grin

No be SKIBII trouser be that grin grin

lipsrsealed

Epic comment. This cracked me up in a meeting and I actually laughed out loud. u got it spot on. that is skibis only trouser
Re: Tekno Poses With His Car In New Photo by STILESGANG: 11:00am On Jan 26, 2016
Why Is he covering the plate number?
Re: Tekno Poses With His Car In New Photo by Duru009(m): 11:21am On Jan 26, 2016
I luv this guy. he hardworking n focus...

I uv all his club banging music. thy ar very unique...

keep it up bro......
Re: Tekno Poses With His Car In New Photo by Coolguy89(m): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:
This one get pikin too
no abi u wan give am one?
Re: Tekno Poses With His Car In New Photo by naijacarlovers: 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
The only thing i like there is the pimping on the Range Rover.

www.naijacarlovers.com
Re: Tekno Poses With His Car In New Photo by Truth234(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
kstyle2:
Balling...hope blackface won't say tecno stole his pose...everything seems to be his these days
Btw, I just can't stop listening to brymo's 'no good turn'.....best artist in africa

In the City
Re: Tekno Poses With His Car In New Photo by MrWhaley: 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mah nor lie,Tekno sing nonsense for 'Wash' o...
Seriously,what's the meaning of this- "If you like to watch movie,na me get SHOPRITE"?? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' / Wizkid Shows His Facetime Chat With Chris Brown Via Screen-shot / Simi Shows Off Her Lovely Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.