Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Why Did God Allow The Holocaust - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Allow The Holocaust (4606 Views)

Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur / But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2016
Question: Why did God allow the Holocaust?

Answer: In dealing with the problem of evil in the world, we run into many problems like this one. Could God have prevented the Holocaust? Yes, He could have. He could also have prevented Stalin’s massacres in the U.S.S.R., the Spanish Inquisition’s torture of dissidents, and Nero’s reign of terror. In each case, God allowed evil men to exercise a certain amount of power for a short period of time.

Ultimately, we do not know the reasons for what God allows. His ways and thoughts are infinitely higher than ours (Isaiah 55:8-9). His sovereign plan takes in the whole scope of history, past, present, and future, encompassing every possible course of action, every cause and effect, every potentiality, and every contingency. There is no way we could possibly fathom the intricacies of His design. By faith, we trust that His plan is the best plan possible for restoring fallen humanity and a cursed world to righteousness and blessing.

But we can understand this: God’s permission is not the same as His approval. God allowed Adam to eat of the forbidden tree, but He did not approve of the action. In the same way, God’s allowing the Holocaust in no way suggests His approval of it. God is grieved by the sinfulness of man and the hardness of his heart (Genesis 6:6; Mark 3:5).

We also know that God has done everything possible to redeem us from the sin which would destroy us. He gave His only Son, who sacrificed His life for our sin and took our penalty. All who turn to Jesus Christ in faith are saved. The sin in this world, and horrors such as the Holocaust, are a direct result of mankind’s continued rebellion against God.

While nothing can justify the Holocaust, we do see at least one good thing which came from World War II: Israel now exists as a nation. The Holocaust was a primary reason the White Paper of 1939 was rescinded, freeing Jews to immigrate to Palestine. The fact that, as of 1948, the Jews have a restored national identity helps to fulfill such biblical prophecies as Ezekiel 37 and Matthew 24. Defeating Nazism and giving the land of Israel back to the Jews is a classic example of God’s thwarting Satan’s plan and bringing about good in spite of the evil.

In all of His doings, God is just (Psalm 145:17). The blame for the Holocaust lies squarely on the shoulders of sinful humanity. The Holocaust was the product of sinful choices made by sinful men in rebellion against a holy God. If the Holocaust proves anything, it is the utter depravity of man. Just fourteen years after "the war to end all wars" (World War I), Hitler rose to power. What is even more shocking is that millions followed him, enabling his horrific policies and pursuing a path to national destruction.

And while Nazism took hold in Germany, where were the European churches? Some, it is true, stood fast against the evil in their midst, and some churchmen, such as Dietrich Bonhoeffer, paid the ultimate price for dissenting. But they were the minority. Most churches of the era acquiesced to Nazi Party rules and remained silent while the Jews were slaughtered. Where were the world leaders? Other than England’s Winston Churchill, the world’s politicos took the route of isolation or appeasement. Neither worked. Where were the good, decent people? Edmund Burke is often quoted as saying, "All that is necessary for evil to triumph in the world is for enough good men to do nothing." Although there were a few Germans and other Europeans such as Oscar Schindler and Corrie ten Boom and her family, who risked their lives to save thousands of Jews from annihilation, most remained silent and the Holocaust ensued. The question is not so much "Why did God allow the Holocaust?" but "Why did we?"

God gives mankind freedom of choice. We can choose to follow Him and take a stand for righteousness, or we can rebel against Him and pursue evil. The problem resides in the heart of man. "The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?" (Jeremiah 17:9). Until man’s heart turns to God, the world will continue to witness "ethnic cleansings," genocides, and atrocities such as the Holocaust.

http://www.gotquestions.org/God-allow-Holocaust.html

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by Amberon: 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sometimes, When I think of all the things God could've prevented which He allowed to happen, I feel sad. But God knows best.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by CoolUsername: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Tell that to the Jews who choked on poisonous gas.

7 Likes

Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by BrianIke(m): 1:15am On Jan 27, 2016
U just raised a point of argument u couldn't even defend. You knocked urself out by urself.

Go through ur post again and show me one point scored in the favor of god.

I guess that explains Lassa fevers, Ebola, HIV and the rest. Have u seen kids born with neonatal defects?

Have u been with kids in the last stage of cancer?

The dejected look on the mother's face?
The hopelessness of a god in her life at the moment?

What kinda god creates worms that only survive by burrowing into kid's eyes?

What kinda god creates a being knowing beforehand that the being would fail, then creates an eternal punishment for the being for failing?

Have u heard the horrific description of hell? I'll choose the Nazi concentration camp over it any day...

It's so masochistic and sadistic and u have the guts to quote Hitler here.

What kind of god sacrifices himself to himself to prevent his creation from facing his wrath?

What kinda god preaches forgiveness for wrongs up to seventy times seventy yet couldn't forgive his own angel for just one single offense?

I mean, the mutiny by Lucifer didn't come as a surprise. God is all knowing.

What kinda god even creates an angel strong enof to wage war on him when he could have banished the angel with a stroke of his hand?

If ur god was so crazy about having people worship him in heaven doesn't common sense tell him to create them and keep them in heaven?

To top it all, u had to say it was man's sin...what sin has a baby? who doesn't know left from right?

Well, Let's blame it on GEJ.

And on the last day, (ghen ghen), he will come with his horse riders with his name written all over him (lots of tattoo, I guess) to demolish not only Lucifer (na this one dey vex me pass) but even common country-men too that were victims of Lucifer's plot.

Reason: for not believing he is stronger than Lucifer and for letting Lucifer deceive them.

Dude, what do u think this is? Return of the Avengers? angry

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by analice107: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2016
CoolUsername:
Did you even read anything up there woman? As a fellow woman, I can't believe I will ever come across a woman with an obstinate heart such as urs. It really breaks my heart. We are mothers naturally, mothers are believers. How can u alow Satan get u so tight? O dear!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by analice107: 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
BrianIke:
U just raised a point of argument u couldn't even defend. You knocked urself out by urself.

I guess that explains Lassa fevers, Ebola, HIV and the rest. Have u seen kids born with neonatal defects?

What kinda god creates a being knowing beforehand that the being would fail, then creates an eternal punishment for the being for failing?

Have u heard the horrific description of hell? I'll choose the Nazi concentration camp over it any day...

What kind of god sacrifices himself to himself to prevent his creation from facing his wrath?

What kinda god preaches forgiveness for wrongs up to seventy times seventy yet couldn't forgive his own angel for just one single offense?

What kinda god even creates an angel strong enof to wage war on him when he could have banished the angel with a stroke of his hand?

If ur god was so crazy about having people worship him in heaven doesn't common sense tell him to create them and keep them in heaven?

To top it all, u had to say it was man's sin...what sin has a baby? who doesn't know left from right?

And on the last day, (ghen ghen), he will come with his horse riders with his name written all over him (lots of tattoo, I guess) to demolish not only Lucifer (na this one dey vex me pass) but even common country-men too that were victims of Lucifer's plot.

Reason: for not believing he is stronger than Lucifer and for letting Lucifer deceive them.

Am not standing here trying to make a case for God. These things bother me too.
Sweet, there was a time I was so angry and frustrated by what you wrote up here. I felt God conspired against me.
First and foremost, I didn't ask to be created. I wasn't consulted if I wanted to come to this world or if I wanted to be human or an animal.
I figured, God was so wicked to have brought me here knowing it's near impossible for me to make heaven. I envied those who are not yet born, and will never be born, because there won't be chances of hell fire for them. Then I swore never to marry and raise children who will be hell bound.
I mean, why bring me here in the first place, why put me for a fight when you know the forces were to big and I couldn't win this war no matter how hard I tried? From the day I was born, it's been struggles, stress of what I know nothing about, I didn't contribute to any of this in anyway. Why am I a victim here. No, this is a conspiracy, I said to God. I felt, God didn't even exist at all. He couldn't have. Nothing shows he does.

I went into reading. Anything printed in English I will read. I wanted answers. Was there something I was missing? What shd I do to escape all this. Suicide was very close to me then, I saw it as an escape route, I didnt do it because of my folk, not because of me, because I didnt care.

The saying that "He that seeketh shall find" is true. If I didn't read, it's because I didn't see it. With anger in me. I went tumbling around , then I went to church one Sunday, and in the Sunday school class, I asked a very nasty question that threw the teacher off balance. It wasn't even related to what was being taught. A brother in the class brought me a book the following Sunday.

"Sovereignty of God" pls read it.

Wen I was done reading it. I was ashamed of myself and my ignorance. Gradually, I went into Bible study, then I found out the satanic lies. Lies that seems as truth. because we have been told the lies from birth, now truth seems like lies and lies like truth.
And I will ask you, the guy above me this. When you look at the world and every thing happening in it, From whose perspective are you looking at it?
God's or man's ?

Let me say this. Well, I don't know if you believe in God or not. But if you do. And have read the Bible, I will want you to start looking at the world from God's perspective, down to man. Not from man's up to God.

God created this world and set laws and principles guiding everything. He gave a manual as to how those laws shd be applied. But man decides that God is too stupid to think that these laws will apply.

Sweetheart, even in natural laws, (which are actually God's laws), actions have consequences. But we flunk those laws yet don't expect any consequence. lol.
The law of sowing and reaping are effective. If you don't sow, you gat nothing to reap. What you sow is what you will reap. Crying about it won't change it.

I was watching a scifi movie "Slice". And I almost cried at how man by himself has caused so much pain for himself and the innocent around him
But this pain escalates to so many others who never knew where the whole thing is coming from. Most of these diseases are as a result of research experiments on people, these people are then release into the general public to see the out come, when epidemic breaks out, we seat down and blame it on God.

Yea, God would have stopped the scientists. But what happens to their free will?
The government sponsors these experiments, when they realise the danger, sometimes they shot down and discontinue, but the scientists out of stubbornness and curiosity go ahead with these terrible and harmful experiments, AND THE NEED TO PROVE FURTHER THAT THEY ARE GOD. not Minding the effect those things will have on others. Then the repacussion comes, we turn around and blame it on God.

For the Jews. They brought what happened to them on themselves. They shouted out to Pilate, "Crucify him, and let his blood be upon us and upon our children" Matt 27:25. So you think there won't be consequences for their actions?
You talk about the innocence of children, yea, they are. But when a father who knows the damning effect of fire, but sets the house on fire anyways, with innocent children inside, what do you think will happen?
I guess you will blame Apollo on God too. All the dangerous gasses that are being emitted into the air everyday by scientists is God's fault. All the chemicals being dumped into the water bodies that are very harmful to health, is God's doing. All the genetically HIbreeded and synthetic foods released into the market, it's God's fault.
All the drugs the pharmaceutical companies are manufacturing loaded with harmful side effects. They heal your heart, but causes liver damage, Blame it on God.

I had an accident once, and had soft tissue infection, and bone infection at the same time. The solution that was required to clear the soft tissue infection, will kill the bone. So, I faced the dilemma of clearing the soft tissue infection and face the danger of my bone dying, or not use it and face rot which will result in amputation.

As long as we refuse to follow the manual, we will keep getting lost and blowing everything on our faces.

GOD is a God of Justice. It will be wrong to get away with wrongdoings.
We don't want God to rule over us, but when the fruits of our labour starts manifesting, we want God to take the blame. It doesnt work that way.

6 Likes

Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by CoolUsername: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
analice107:

Did you even read anything up there woman? As a fellow woman, I can't believe I will ever come across a woman with an obstinate heart such as urs. It really breaks my heart. We are mothers naturally, mothers are believers. How can u alow Satan get u so tight? O dear!!!

I'm a dude.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
analice107:

Sorry to intervene, but why do you get so disturbed so as to denigrate your fellow human being, just because of different religious convictions? Why not love and respect Coolusername and others despite the differences? Why is religion sometimes an instrument to see the devil, satan, demons in others?

I read many of the posts of Coolusername, and rarely do I see any insult or similar utterances. It pains me deeply. It's seems there's no hope for our generation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by analice107: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=CoolUsername post=42376498]
I'm a dude.[/quote Oh. Sorry dude.
Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by analice107: 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
LoJ:

Sorry to intervene, but why do you get so disturbed so as to denigrate your fellow human being, just because of different religious convictions? Why not love and respect Coolusername and others despite the differences? Why is religion sometimes an instrument to see the devil, satan, demons in others?

I read many of the posts of Coolusername, and rarely do I see any insult or similar utterances. It pains me deeply. It's seems there's no hope for our generation.
Which is the insult in what I said? O obstinacy is the insult? I didn't even know he's a guy. I thought he is a babe.
Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by CoolUsername: 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
analice107:

Which is the insult in what I said? O obstinacy is the insult? I didn't even know he's a guy. I thought he is a babe.

Something is troubling about your statement. Are you saying that a woman can't have her own convictions?

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 29, 2016
analice107:

Sweet, there was a time I was so angry and frustrated by what you wrote up here. I felt God conspired against me.
First and foremost, I didn't ask to be created. I wasn't consulted if I wanted to come to this world or if I wanted to be human or an animal.
I figured, God was so wicked to have brought me here knowing it's near impossible for me to make heaven. I envied those who are not yet born, and will never be born, because there won't be chances of hell fire for them. Then I swore never to marry and raise children who will be hell bound.
I mean, why bring me here in the first place, why put me for a fight when you know the forces were to big and I couldn't win this war no matter how hard I tried? From the day I was born, it's been struggles, stress of what I know nothing about, I didn't contribute to any of this in anyway. Why am I a victim here. No, this is a conspiracy, I said to God. I felt, God didn't even exist at all. He couldn't have. Nothing shows he does.

I went into reading. Anything printed in English I will read. I wanted answers. Was there something I was missing? What shd I do to escape all this. Suicide was very close to me then, I saw it as an escape route, I didnt do it because of my folk, not because of me, because I didnt care.

The saying that "He that seeketh shall find" is true. If I didn't read, it's because I didn't see it. With anger in me. I went tumbling around , then I went to church one Sunday, and in the Sunday school class, I asked a very nasty question that threw the teacher off balance. It wasn't even related to what was being taught. A brother in the class brought me a book the following Sunday.

Wen I was done reading it. I was ashamed of myself and my ignorance. Gradually, I went into Bible study, then I found out the satanic lies. Lies that seems as truth. because we have been told the lies from birth, now truth seems like lies and lies like truth.
And I will ask you, the guy above me this. When you look at the world and every thing happening in it, From whose perspective are you looking at it?
God's or man's ?

Let me say this. Well, I don't know if you believe in God or not. But if you do. And have read the Bible, I will want you to start looking at the world from God's perspective, down to man. Not from man's up to God.

God created this world and set laws and principles guiding everything. He gave a manual as to how those laws shd be applied. But man decides that God is too stupid to think that these laws will apply.

Sweetheart, even in natural laws, (which are actually God's laws), actions have consequences. But we flunk those laws yet don't expect any consequence. lol.
The law of sowing and reaping are effective. If you don't sow, you gat nothing to reap. What you sow is what you will reap. Crying about it won't change it.

I was watching a scifi movie "Slice". And I almost cried at how man by himself has caused so much pain for himself and the innocent around him
But this pain escalates to so many others who never knew where the whole thing is coming from. Most of these diseases are as a result of research experiments on people, these people are then release into the general public to see the out come, when epidemic breaks out, we seat down and blame it on God.

Yea, God would have stopped the scientists. But what happens to their free will?
The government sponsors these experiments, when they realise the danger, sometimes they shot down and discontinue, but the scientists out of stubbornness and curiosity go ahead with these terrible and harmful experiments, AND THE NEED TO PROVE FURTHER THAT THEY ARE GOD. not Minding the effect those things will have on others. Then the repacussion comes, we turn around and blame it on God.

For the Jews. They brought what happened to them on themselves. They shouted out to Pilate, "Crucify him, and let his blood be upon us and upon our children" Matt 27:25. So you think there won't be consequences for their actions?
You talk about the innocence of children, yea, they are. But when a father who knows the damning effect of fire, but sets the house on fire anyways, with innocent children inside, what do you think will happen?
I guess you will blame Apollo on God too. All the dangerous gasses that are being emitted into the air everyday by scientists is God's fault. All the chemicals being dumped into the water bodies that are very harmful to health, is God's doing. All the genetically HIbreeded and synthetic foods released into the market, it's God's fault.
All the drugs the pharmaceutical companies are manufacturing loaded with harmful side effects. They heal your heart, but causes liver damage, Blame it on God.

I had an accident once, and had soft tissue infection, and bone infection at the same time. The solution that was required to clear the soft tissue infection, will kill the bone. So, I faced the dilemma of clearing the soft tissue infection and face the danger of my bone dying, or not use it and face rot which will result in amputation.

As long as we refuse to follow the manual, we will keep getting lost and blowing everything on our faces.

We don't want God to rule over us, but when the fruits of our labour starts manifesting, we want God to take the blame. It doesnt work that way.

Beautiful piece!
Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by johnydon22(m): 12:45am On Jan 29, 2016
CoolUsername:

I'm a dude.
Hahahaha Epic... Gave me a good laugh tonight..

First i was like "WTF coolUsername is a girl??shocked"

then i saw your reply and fainted "Oh never mind, reality check. we are back" grin

That was a funny one
Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
CoolUsername:

They're not as ignorant as many think.
Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by Outofsync(m): 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bullshit.
Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by tartar9(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
that's like asking why did God allow stalin to suffer from stroke
the jewws deserve whatever suffering that have come their way and worse sufferings will come their way.evil beasts!
Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by scosco1: 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hitler declared that anyone who opposes him are mortal enemies of the Great German Reich
Moses declared that anyone who oppose him re mortal enemies of God.

*Hitler declared that all people outside germanic race are "untermensch" (subhuman)
* moses declared that all people outside of Israel ( gods chosen people) are "goyim" (unclean,inferior,gentiles,lowly cattle, insect)

* Hitler introduced "anti-miscegenatiin laws" forbidding intermarriage between German and non germanic race.
* moses introduced his own law forbidding intermarriage between Jews and gentiles.

* Hitler uses Germany enemies as slave labor
* moses uses Israel enemies as slave labor

* Hitler says he was ordained by God to do this
* moses says he was ordained by God to do this

* anyone who does not obey Hitler is imprisoned or executed
* anyone who does not obey moses is stoned to death

* Hitler gave the death penalty to child rapists
* moses fid not give a a damn about child rapists

* Hitler said everyone should be gainfully employed and none should sponge off their other society members.
* moses set up levitca priesthood so that an entire group of lazy men can sponge off other society members

* Hitler turned Germany from an impoverished bankrupt country into a world great super power in just 4years ( and he didn't need to invade other countries in order to do that)
* moses commanded that canaan be invaded and all their land and property be stolen

* Hitler states that all the enemies of Germany are evil and must be enslaved, subdued or destroyed
* moses states that all Israel enemies are evi ND must be enslaved, subdued or destroyed.

I could go on and on....please ignore those fucking Jews it was payback time ( karma) and why the Holocaust...? you ar ignoring Australia, American and other countries where genocide went on unabated.....where was god all the while ? He said nothing did nothing stopped nothing....the Holocaust is just an item to seek media attention
Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by analice107: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
CoolUsername:

Something is troubling about your statement. Are you saying that a woman can't have her own convictions?
What I meant is, women are tender hearted than men. Not that they can't have their personal convictions.
Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by analice107: 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
scosco1:
Hitler declared that anyone who opposes him are mortal enemies of the Great German Reich

*Hitler declared that all people outside germanic race are "untermensch" (subhuman)
* moses declared that all people outside of Israel ( gods chosen people) are "goyim" (unclean,inferior,gentiles,lowly cattle, insect)

* Hitler introduced "anti-miscegenatiin laws" forbidding intermarriage between German and non germanic race.
* moses introduced his own law forbidding intermarriage between Jews and gentiles.

* Hitler said everyone should be gainfully employed and none should sponge off their other society members.
* moses set up levitca priesthood so that an entire group of lazy men can sponge off other society members

* Hitler turned Germany from an impoverished bankrupt country into a world great super power in just 4years ( and he didn't need to invade other countries in order to do that)
* moses commanded that canaan be invaded and all their land and property be stolen

* Hitler states that all the enemies of Germany are evil and must be enslaved, subdued or destroyed
* moses states that all Israel enemies are evi ND must be enslaved, subdued or destroyed.

I could go on and on....please ignore those fucking Jews it was payback time ( karma) and why the Holocaust...? you ar ignoring Australia, American and other countries where genocide went on unabated.....where was god all the while ? He said nothing did nothing stopped nothing....the Holocaust is just an item to seek media attention
You are a Muslim right?
Hmm. When dealing with the Israelites, thread with caution. When their God is punishing them for their sins, make sure you don't laf too loud, because He will turn on you. He is very jealous when it has to do with them. Remember He didn't make any covenant with Ismail? I Know that mohammed is not ismail's descendant though. But for the purpose of this discussion, let it be esterblished that the covenant was with Isaac. And God is still honouring that covenant.
What you guys don't understand is, this your hatred for the Jews who did nothing to you, will push you towards destroying them, without you knowing you are fulfilling prophecy, then it will blow on your faces.
Very soon it will happen. Am praying it happens in my life time. I want to have a good laf when it happens.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by scosco1: 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
analice107:

You are a Muslim right?
Hmm. When dealing with the Israelites, thread with caution. When their God is punishing them for their sins, make sure you don't laf too loud, because He will turn on you. He is very jealous when it has to do with them. Remember He didn't make any covenant with Ismail? I Know that mohammed is not ismail's descendant though. But for the purpose of this discussion, let it be esterblished that the covenant was with Isaac. And God is still honouring that covenant.

What you guys don't understand is, this your hatred for the Jews who did nothing to you, will push you towards destroying them, without you knowing you are fulfilling prophecy, then it will blow on your faces.
Very soon it will happen. Am praying it happens in my life time. I want to have a good laf when it happens.

I'm not a Muslim. Never really fancied being one. Jews...! Jesus called them liars ! I almost converted to Judaism,read books like I was gonna to mars...its such an irony...don't let them monger you with fear that they are God's chosen,gods anointed and all that crappie to instill fear in you.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
BrianIke:

you ma nigga are one funny but truthful and intelligent man,

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by analice107: 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
scosco1:

I'm not a Muslim. Never really fancied being one. Jews...! Jesus called them liars ! I almost converted to Judaism,read books like I was gonna to mars...its such an irony...don't let them monger you with fear that they are God's chosen,gods anointed and all that crappie to instill fear in you.
Sorry for thinking you a Muslim.
But the Jews are God's chosen. Pls Leave them to their lot. Those people are different. God knows how to deal with the., but when he is dealing with them don't laugh too much.
Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by tartar9(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
analice107:

You are a Muslim right?
lmao jewish butt lickers grin
xtians really can't reason out of their irrational bible

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by lepasharon(f): 2:47am On Jan 30, 2016
analice107:

Sorry for thinking you a Muslim.
But the Jews are God's chosen. Pls Leave them to their lot. Those people are different. God knows how to deal with the., but when he is dealing with them don't laugh too much.

grin grin
Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 30, 2016
tartar9:

lmao jewish butt lickers grin
xtians really can't reason out of their irrational bible

A day is coming when your laughter (grin)will be turned into wailing... That's if you don't repent, of course.

Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep (Luke 6:25).
Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by tartar9(m): 11:31am On Jan 30, 2016
NORAD:

A day is coming when your laughter (grin)will be turned into wailing... That's if you don't repent, of course.

Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep (Luke 6:25).
so says your irrational book.for once,use your head
Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by dalaman: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
tartar9:
the jewws deserve whatever suffering that have come their way and worse sufferings will come their way.evil beasts!

So the Jew are more evil than the muslims?
Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by CoolUsername: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
tartar9:

You keep making Islam look worse and worse.
Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
tartar9:

so says your irrational book.for once,use your head

I'm comfortable with the Book. Thank you for your concern smiley
Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by plaetton: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
analice107:

God's or man's ?

For the Jews. They brought what happened to them on themselves. They shouted out to Pilate, "Crucify him, and let his blood be upon us and upon our children" Matt 27:25. So you think there won't be consequences for their actions? No

The most senseless post of the year so far.
Congratulations.

Gosh!!

I actually thought you had some cranial dexterity.
What a surprise.

So Jews deserved what they got on the holocaust because........,
you say they did what?,....2000yrs ago?

I think you are insane, dangerously insane.

Can in that single statement, can you ever see that you are no way different from Boko Haram or members of the Islamic state?

I bet you can't see the similarities.
Too dumb, too haughty to see the similarities.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by CoolUsername: 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
scosco1:

You made some salient points but you just HAD to call the Holocaust payback time, right? How messed up is that?
Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by scosco1: 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
CoolUsername:

You made some salient points but you just HAD to call the Holocaust payback time, right? How messed up is that?

Yeah...you are right though,but didn't actually meant it that way. Thanks for directing my attention to that flaw, but all the same the Jews are some slimy shrewdly folks....they did worse than Hitler claiming God instructed them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities / Why Doesnt Paul Quote Jesus? Have Been Thinking! / God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.