Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. (2841 Views)

If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / Will U Allow Your Partner To Be With Ya Fone For 24hrs. See Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Pyroxene: 9:56am On Jan 26, 2016
will you give me your wife for 24hrs ? i will give you a billion naira cash. Tell me why you will or why you wouldn't
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Spicylate(f): 10:11am On Jan 26, 2016
As really really tempting as it is, Im not sure I would.
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by falconey(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2016
grin
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Emodeee: 10:23am On Jan 26, 2016
not my missmossy, she is too precious to me.
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Lsofdk(m): 11:01am On Jan 26, 2016
for what nah wat will you be doing for 24hrs your intentions are not of good
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 26, 2016
grin
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 26, 2016
I'd give You "Husby" for half that price...undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 26, 2016
If by "give her to you" you mean just having sex with her, with 100% assurance that I will get the money, then yes, of course. She would even agree without persuasion. I trust that I would marry a smart woman and a smart woman would definitely agree to that. A billion Naira isn't a joke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Touchey: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2016
Pyroxene:
will you give me your wife for 24hrs ? i will give you a billion naira cash. Tell me why you will or why you wouldn't

You can have her for the whole month.
You owe me 31billion mate!!!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Asable(f): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2016
Decker:
If by "give her to you" you mean just having sex with her, then yes of course. She would even agree without persuasion. I trust that I would marry a smart woman and a smart woman would definitely agree to that. A billion Naira isn't a joke.
you are not serious, are you?
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2016
Asable:
you are not serious, are you?

Of course I am serious.
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
I'll persuade my husband to give me out and collect the money since the agreement does not include whether i (wife) comply with all his advances or not. I can eat my cake (do the ones i can and reject the ones i cannot as befitting a married woman) and still have it.
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Pyroxene: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
Spicylate:
As really really tempting as it is, Im not sure I would.
. Why would u not? Religion? Love? Morals?
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Pyroxene: 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Emodeee:
not my missmossy, she is too precious to me.
what if I increase it by 50%
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
I don't trust your intentions, so if I were a man, I would not oooo, otherwise I would live to regret it
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Pyroxene: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lsofdk:
for what nah
wat will you be doing for 24hrs your intentions are not of good
. Best known to me. I can assure you no bodily harm will be done to her. And she ll be brought back to you at the agreed time
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Emodeee: 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Pyroxene:
what if I increase it by 50%

my beautiful missmossy is priceless, i can't trade her for anything. I love you, missmossy..
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Pyroxene: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Speechless3:
I'll persuade my husband to give me out and collect the money since the agreement does not include whether i (wife) comply with all his advances or not. I can eat my cake (do the ones i can and reject the ones i cannot as befitting a married woman) and still have it.

smart! But the clause is that you must be 100% indulgence
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Pyroxene: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
Emodeee:

my beautiful missmossy is priceless, i can't trade her for anything. I love you, missmossy..
. That is lovely. I hope she loves you that much too. Are you sure she won't agree to strike the deal if the table was turned around?
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Emodeee: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Pyroxene:
. That is lovely. I hope she loves you that much too. Are you sure she won't agree to strike the deal if the table was turned around?

missmossy, CUM and see somethingcheesy.
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Pyroxene: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
I don't trust your intentions, so if I were a man, I would not oooo, otherwise I would live to regret it
. Well she might come back a better woman, loving you more plus sufficient money to finance your dreams. Think about it
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Pyroxene: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
Touchey:

You can have her for the whole month.
You owe me 31billion mate!!!
hmmmm really? Your wife not babe. Wife is what I want and ONLY 24hrs
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Strahovski1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
I'll gladly accept.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by jashar(f): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
...and all the 'karashika' men say, 'aye'. tongue
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by oodua1stson: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
1 billion naira? I swear I go even add my mom as bonus.

And give you extra 2 days as Xtra cool grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Speechless3:

Poverty of the mind is the worst among its brothers.

As for me, no amount of money that will make me hand over my life (wife) to my follow man.

NEVER

1 Like

Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by XYZADIGOR7: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
when will you send the money

1 Like

Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by tommychow(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

Umm...do you know what it feels like to own a billion naira? Who the hell regrets owning a billion?
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Alezy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Speechless3:

very wrong. ..If u accept to given out, you kw what will come out next.
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by ceeSleek(m): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Here is my counter offer::::

Would you Give me your wife for just 2hours for 2billion naira??!

*weyrey ni*
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Slimzybaby(m): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
I will glady accept the offer and get his contact for another deal.
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by bebe2(f): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'd give You "Husby" for half that price...undecided

Well done jare

Don't mind these hypocrites,

What will u do with her? Sex Abi no be soo?

But wit Dat money my generation's history will be re written. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Man Raises His Eyebrows When He's Looking At You? / Appreciation From The Desk Of Optional1 Uyai...... / Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.