Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. (2842 Views)

If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / Will U Allow Your Partner To Be With Ya Fone For 24hrs. See Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Smellymouth: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
cheesy

I'll accept it with all my heart grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Pyroxene: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
ceeSleek:
Here is my counter offer::::

Would you Give me your wife for just 2hours for 2billion naira??!

*weyrey ni*
NO
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
Alezy:
very wrong. ..If u accept to given out, you kw what will come out next.
Yea i know, the money cool
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by itokam: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
When are you coming to take her? undecided Pls don't forget to come with cash o....I don't like cheque angry
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Alezy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
Speechless3:
Yea i know, the money cool
smh grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:19am On Jan 27, 2016
tommychow:

Umm...do you know what it feels like to own a billion naira? Who the hell regrets owning a billion?

wat if he wants to perform a ritual wit her? Or kill her?
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:20am On Jan 27, 2016
Pyroxene:
. Well she might come back a better woman, loving you more plus sufficient money to finance your dreams. Think about it

wat if he wants to perfom a ritual wit her? Or kill her?
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 27, 2016
Just let him try! angry

1 Like

Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Pyroxene: 7:44am On Jan 27, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

wat if he wants to perfom a ritual wit her? Or kill her?
no bodily harm is 100% guaranteed
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Exponental(m): 8:39am On Jan 27, 2016
NO! Isale oro legbin!! No fool will part away with such for sex.
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Exponental(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2016
NO! Isale oro legbin!! Sex is cheap. No fool will part away with such for sex. there is more to it.
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Spicylate(f): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2016
Pyroxene:
. Why would u not? Religion? Love? Morals?
for all...pride, dignity etc
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by hereiam: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2016
my dear....you shouldnt be carried away...the deal no where close to match.....such deal dnt exist except if she wants to be used for spiritual purpose that will yield 10billion.
Re: Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. by Tyviv(f): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2016
I am single... Can I apply?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Man Raises His Eyebrows When He's Looking At You? / Appreciation From The Desk Of Optional1 Uyai...... / Dear Guys!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.