Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? (1970 Views)

Photo Of The Day: What Name Would You Give This Rapper? / Picture Of The Day(what Would You Do) / [pic Of The Day] What Is He Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? by nadismeq7: 10:09am On Jan 26, 2016
If u had the opportunity to become invisible for a day, WHAT WILL U DO? 1. Slap me. 2. Rob central bank. 3. Watch women bathing naked. 4. Steal meat from the pot. 5. Kiss random girls 6. Hold your boyfriend's penis. 7. Board a plane to America. 8. Go to a restaurant and eat witout paying. 9. Start fighting Boko Haram. 10. Others specify.
Re: If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 26, 2016
Sneak into tis mosque opposite my house n murder everyone.....
Why would they put their speakers outside the mosque instead of inside.....
I'm good With Muslims tho
Re: If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? by Pennah(m): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2016
slyIsaac:
Sneak into tis mosque opposite my house n murder everyone.....
Why would they put their speakers outside the mosque instead of inside.....
I'm good With Muslims tho
guy do we liv in same house ??
Re: If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
Pennah:
guy do we liv in same house ??
Lol bro....the thing tire me grin
Re: If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? by JustOzito(f): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
rob a bank den sneak into my exams and record officer's office and upgrade my score

1 Like

Re: If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? by LeoFish92(m): 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
That number 3 is very tempting sha, na to head to our national treasury, by the time I'm done, they will know that Dasuki is still a learner

1 Like

Re: If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? by nadismeq7: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2016
3.....Watch unclad women bathing......joystick in hand
Re: If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
nadismeq7:
3.....Watch unclad women bathing......joystick in hand
Weirdo
Re: If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? by cyeln(f): 10:38am On Jan 30, 2016
Rob central bank... And steal 100 trillion naira only
Re: If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? by davizin(m): 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
I.B.R.D. Aka world bank is in trouble. Will steal just $1million. Then am good
Re: If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? by emmy2win(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Walk naked grin
Re: If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2016
Go to Jamb office and hack into their database cheesy
Re: If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? by Sniper4real(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
Na to rob sure pass,
Re: If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? by Macclane(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Go to Jamb office and hack into their database cheesy

Your future is cloudy
Re: If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Macclane:

Your future is cloudy
God forbid. What you give is what you get bro
Re: If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? by yapapa: 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
JustOzito:
rob a bank den sneak into my exams and record officer's office and upgrade my score
naso Biafrauuds dey do...na una way. #crime

1 Like

Re: If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? by prahcetomi(m): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
cyeln:
Rob central bank... And steal 100 trillion naira only
ole buruku...lol

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Translation Of SIM CARD In Your Own Language / [question] Is That A Woman’s Underwear? This Photo Might Prove You Have A Dirty / Village Wine Taper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.