Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

As Cheap As Studying In Nigeria, But Better And Well Equipped Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / As Cheap As Studying In Nigeria, But Better And Well Equipped Universities (5277 Views)

Lautech Student Dies Due To Ill Equipped University Health Center / falling education standard / As Cheap As Studying In Nigeria, But Better And Well Equipped Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Cheap As Studying In Nigeria, But Better And Well Equipped Universities by corlins: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2009
Mudanjiang Medical University(M.B.B.S)

(Tuition fee: 15000 RMB /Year,Hostel fee: 2200 RMB/Year)

China University Of Petroleum(Petroleum Engineering)

Tuition fee:15000 RMB/Year Hostel fee: 4000 RMB/Year

Northeastern Polytechnical University (Aeronautical engineering 2.Electronics engineering3.Electrical Engineering)

Tuition fee:16000 RMB/Year ,Hostel fee:4500 RMB/Year.

Henan Polytechnic University(Civil Engineering).

Tuition fee:16500 RMB/Hostel fee:3500 RMB

Liaoning Shihua University.(Petroleum engineering ,Civil Engineering,Chemical engineering,Mechinical,Electrical ,Electronic,Computer Science)

Tuition fee:10000 RMB/Year Hostel fee:2000 RMB/year

East China University Of Political Science And Law(International Law,etc.)

Tuition: RMB2,5000 /year,Hostel:1500 RMB/Year
Re: As Cheap As Studying In Nigeria, But Better And Well Equipped Universities by diplomaticnegro: 1:02am On Jul 30, 2009
corlins am very much interested in this info, are these universities in china?
what are the requirements, such as academic and language of teaching?
what is the equivalence of those currencies in naira?
in Ghana for instance international students pay in dollars which is expensive, don't you think ie how they will do it to nigerians coming there to study.
am in third year, electrical engineering, can i get myself tranfered to their or do i need to wait till masters degree?
plz your contributions are most needed
Re: As Cheap As Studying In Nigeria, But Better And Well Equipped Universities by corlins: 2:15am On Jul 30, 2009
Please send us all your inquiries to doccorneille@gmail.com.
Re: As Cheap As Studying In Nigeria, But Better And Well Equipped Universities by josyisback(m): 3:51am On Jul 30, 2009
collins, you mean that 337,000 naira is cheap just for the tution fee?
Re: As Cheap As Studying In Nigeria, But Better And Well Equipped Universities by Gabry(f): 4:09am On Jul 30, 2009
Cheap is one thing, Well equipped is another thing. Guys, dont be fooled by all this when choosing a University.

Its best if you choose an University which is Recognize by the Education State.

I knew this cause when I was applyign for a job, the first thing my employer would ask me is which college I studied in and I the next thing he/she would look through the internet o search if the UNi is recornizable or not. The same thing goes for me applying for another Uni to continue my education and they would check whether the last Uni which I have attended is recognizable or not.

So yeah, choose a good quality and recognizable Uni. wink
Re: As Cheap As Studying In Nigeria, But Better And Well Equipped Universities by philip0906(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2009
Gabry:

Cheap is one thing, Well equipped is another thing. Guys, dont be fooled by all this when choosing a University.

Its best if you choose an University which is Recognize by the Education State.

I knew this cause when I was applyign for a job, the first thing my employer would ask me is which college I studied in and I the next thing he/she would look through the internet o search if the UNi is recornizable or not. The same thing goes for me applying for another Uni to continue my education and they would check whether the last Uni which I have attended is recognizable or not.

So yeah, choose a good quality and recognizable Uni. wink
GBAM cheesy
Re: As Cheap As Studying In Nigeria, But Better And Well Equipped Universities by josyisback(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2009
Hey. i was onlu joking to see reactions. infact, my company have a connection with the ministry of foreign affairs of china. so we are recruiting foreign students. if you want to study there, just contact me. after you send me you cv like result, police certificate(you are not a criminal),and a passport. i would send you an admission later of any university of your choice and a visa to china. all this is free courtesy Chinese government so you dont pay me or anyone anything. Al you have to do is you would go along with your school fees and accomodation fee to china so that you pay your university during registeration. apart from that, you would pay for your ticket to the country. if you are interested contact me at admissionfinders at yahoo dot com . enjoy
Re: As Cheap As Studying In Nigeria, But Better And Well Equipped Universities by josyisback(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2009
not to forget, china government have made education there to go to all languages in the world. so you can recieve your lectures their in igbo,yuroba, hausa and other african languages. so you dont have to worry about learning chinese because you dont need to.

(1) (Reply)

Is ASUU Actually Going On An Indefinite Strike Or Just A Warning Strike? / 2014 / 2015 Neco Gce Biology Practical Questions And Answers / These Weird Laws For Some Countries Around The World Will Shock You (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.