Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always (4695 Views)

Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender / #I Feel Like Having Sex Always ....pls Help...!!. / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by zinaunreal(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2016

As a woman, advances from quiet a number of men wouldn't be new to you. Men would say just about anything to get your attention and do just about anything just for you to be their date. What next?

The relationship starts and then to graduates to the sexual side of things quiet fast. You resist at first, maybe just after several trials and persistence from him, you give in so as not to loose him and then he is off and out from your life without warning. Then the dating and sexual cycle starts all over again with men just needing one primary thing from you only; SEX.

Women crave love, men want sex. The only way a man would get his will is to say those loving magic words to women at which they need sex from because they know women desire love , are emotional and would let their guard down if a man would just love them.
You can't actually blame men for wanting to have sex with  ladies he comes across. Modern man has evolved drastically  and most men would rather fall in love through sex than plain emotions like women.

Biologically speaking, An average male produces 20 times more hormones than an average female would, so he would be drawn to sexual cravings more often than women. So a male who has not had sex for about 20 days is as equal as a female who hasn't had any sex for about a year. Now you wouldn't blame the men for wanting their women more often and talking sex always.

Men are always ready for sex. They are designed to keep on producing their genes constantly and in good quantity while women who are the carriers of this genes would be quiet selective who they have sex with because they would rather be carriers of good quality genes.

Sometimes, women just want to kiss, cuddle and have fun in with their men without things interpreting to sex. Men on the other hand in their ever readiness,  would take every sexual gesture as an indirect demand for sex by ladies and nothing more. Women would always complain but what is, is what is. Men want more sex than women. A biological and social fact designed by nature to keep the human species constantly propergating.

If a woman makes sexual advanced even when a man is not ready or caught unawares, he automatically springs into sexual action. You just can't blame him for his desires can you?

•What Can You Do To Curb Men's Sexual Demands?

Well, absolutely nothing generally. But if you have a partner, you can make him know that you absolutely understand his sexual needs as a man but just like he needs sex, you also have not just sexual needs but emotional needs to be satisfied, and they are a priority for you in the relationship and you would appreciate if he provides you with required emotional desires to make the relationship work

Source; http://www.chupsoup.com/2016/01/the-reason-men-want-sex-and-sex-alone.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by Mhizkel(f): 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
undecided Odi'egwu!

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by PunterTim(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mhizkel:
undecided Odi'egwu!
Ezigbo Egwu

1 Like

Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by PunterTim(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
grin
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by Mhizkel(f): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
PunterTim:
Ezigbo Egwu
Translation biko grin
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by Aremu01(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
. Men does not always want sex
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by Smellymouth: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
Summary pls undecided
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by Strahovski1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
Not all men.. I only have sex once every 3 months. undecided

Even the once is by force
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
We know that their 3rd leg is not controllable

1 Like

Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by omarithmetics: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
"Men want more sex than women. A
biological and social fact designed by nature
to keep the human species constantly
propagating" Right there you just said it. That's just science and you can't argue with scientific facts. Men need to impregnate as much women to make sure the succession process continues.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
HateU2:
We know that their 3rd leg is not controllable

baby what did you just say............. angry
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by PunterTim(m): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mhizkel:
Translation biko grin
Oh,Are You Not Igbo!
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by chydel(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hmmmmm, really? shocked
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
As if ladies dont enjoy it, they pretend alot like they are made of wood
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by Mhizkel(f): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
PunterTim:
Oh,Are You Not Igbo!
No, I'm not.
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by gemale(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Aremu01:
. Men does not always want sex
grin hahahaha joke of D day. BTW ur grammar ehn...
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by Aremu01(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
gemale:
grin hahahaha joke of D day. BTW ur grammar ehn...
OK, correct me sir
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by kalufelix(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Men are carriers of life
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by gemale(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Aremu01:

OK, correct me sir
If u say so,... "men do"
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
Strahovski1:

Abi Iwo ko le Takutu daada ni?
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by Kentnickole(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
Strahovski1:

... There is a problem then!

1 Like

Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
konji na bastaŕd
but ladies do always want it more!
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by Strahovski1(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
walescounis:

Abi Iwo ko le Takutu daada ni?

Speak English... my comment you quoted was in English.
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by Strahovski1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kentnickole:

... There is a problem then!

Because sex is not a priority in my agenda..
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Strahovski1:

Speak English... my comment you quoted was in English.

Pele, Mabinu, Se bii wipe o ri.
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by Strahovski1(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
walescounis:

Pele, Mabinu, Se bii wipe o ri.

ok when you ready to say something i'm here
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by johncreek: 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
OP... You don't know s_ex is sweet than sugar?
and hope you know women enjoy it more, if you doubt me ask ladyf ...
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by ladyF(f): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
^^^^

How do you know women enjoy it more? Are you a woman?

I don't even know why I was quoted angry
Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
I evoL xes and erom xes oot wink

1 Like

Re: The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Strahovski1:

ok when you ready to say something i'm here

Ko ni si Ewu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! / Man Caught Having Sex With Female Passenger While Driving On A MOTORWAY (video) / Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.