Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) (94764 Views)

Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her / Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
Pained haters everywhere grin

I can't even see the stretch marks. Stretch marks or not, I'd squeeze my face into those balloons any day anytime cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by busomma: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
She's trying so hard to belong but fairly used isn't hard to figure out.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
I see no stretch marks.
Maybe I have to look closer.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by RichYoungNigga: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
raayah:
She obviously doesn't give a damn..

Me personally, I think she has nice boobs and nothing wrong with stretch marks on breasts. It's very very natural.
Do you have them ??
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by jonart(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
Quick Survey if you've ever rented a house using an online agent or otherwise, your feedback will be greatly appreciated:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1c6VxPHSuiFI9HlxqpNcBcCQrPe3l9xfqU4ka4zA0_FM/viewform?usp=send_form
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by muhakeem(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
raayah:

Me personally, I think she has nice boobs and nothing wrong with stretch marks on breasts. It's very very natural.
Lol.... seems ur boobs really needs the attention of a man who knows how to squeeze orange very well
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by ril19(m): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
raayah:

buh it's not 'natural' to embarrass the public with your dirty cleavages is it?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hypocrites,the way I go fvck this woman ehn,no worry
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by humilitynike: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
ugly
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by anishe(m): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Is it stretch marks or eczema?

Yoruba people call it ifo.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Mayflowa(m): 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
raayah:

Yes o. Her boobs are OK. Let those guys go check their mother's boobs first before coming here to blab

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by viktor01(m): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
Which one she come wear nose ring like horse.?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by raayah(f): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Do you have them ??

Yes.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by viktor01(m): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
grin

ROTF. u are a clown.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by funds(m): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
Some peeps just get issue, the breast ain't urs ur complaining , she no send Una

Face ur problems

She's sexy like that
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by sleekyonyx(f): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wuuworld:
I am here to see the BOOBZ

Uche boobz is falling down,
Falling down
Falling down
Uche boobz is falling down my dear countryyyy!!
is it suppose to stand forever grin smh
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Eberex(m): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2016

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by tellwisdom: 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
raayah:

Let me see your boobssss..I wont touch it sad
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by ucnwafor(m): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
Yeyebrity...........smh and the cotton wool on her nose like dead corpse
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Plolly(f): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
To me she is ugly yuck
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by greall12(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
I hate boobs stretch marks. That means u also ve a boobs stretch marks.

quote author=raayah post=42344221]She obviously doesn't give a damn..

Me personally, I think she has nice boobs and nothing wrong with stretch marks on breasts. It's very very natural. [/quote]
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Touchey: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
See her breasts like something struck by lightning
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by ladyF(f): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lol na wa o

if dem give them the bo0bs now to handle, them go happy o. grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Smellymouth: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dis babe don turn official street Olosho grin

See as stretch marks be like barb wire cheesy
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Smellymouth: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
grin
Touchey:
See her breasts like something struck by lightning
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by perfectcato(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wepu aka na ara na ara ga agba si kwa gi ara...rararararararara.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by efonat(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
[size=30pt]With dat nose ring on her face, she looks like some beast of burden. [/size]
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by Metrofox(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
TeamSimple:
See stretch mark like lightening. embarassed
she says she's a goddess, could she be related to sango?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) by braivheart: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Are those window frames on her earlobes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter / Chioma Gives Davido A Lap Dance At A Nightclub (Video) / Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.