Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) (64116 Views)

Lady's Wig Removed By A Bus Conductor During Fight (Photo) / Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo) / Bus Conductor Suddenly Runs Mad In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Socketbet: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
God of father Abraham cry cry cry
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by dawodukayode(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Na wahoo some men are heartless. God will provide gor her
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by yinkopet: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Be intuitive.....dis woman isnt betrothed nor married yet bcox i believe no sane husband wuld allow his spouse 2 venture into a vice of a bus conductor of such....anyways.....may God help her if only she isnt a bitch in human.....#winkz
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Payshence(f): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Op,is d@ d pregnancy or d yanshnancy?@ 2nd pix...lolzz
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by anaton(m): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
God bless her hustle and the pregnancy IJN
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Juxtified(m): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

Husling and carelessness? I beg your pardon pleaseeeeeeee! There is dignity in labour. Save your speech for the runs girls or those who use boyfriend as ATM!
There's dignity in labour bro, I agree, and if it were to be a non pregnant lady, I'd have applauded.
But this is different. That unborn child has a very little chance of making it till delivery date considering the rigours her mother is putting him/her through as a bus conductor on the average Nigerian road. There are other less stressful (albeit not totally risk free) jobs she could do in the mean-time like nanny, house cleaning etc.
I'm not against her working as a pregnant woman, just not this kind of job.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by nkkystel(f): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
God bless your handwork ma!
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Excuzeme: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
holicalpha:
Minutes ago a thread on FP shows women, no sorry I mean SUPERWOMEN working to build up children chapel and now this ??
..Shout out to the few good women left trying to make this world a better from the Children chapel builders to this and rest scattered across the face of Earth..

To that olosho out there, you've got a chance to a better chance out there, fulltime/one night and short time doesn't pay( bad money I mean). To all potential olosho out there whenever u can still breath/as long as you're not disabled, you can still make it.

Modified: she's even Pregnant, God I wish I had even in my pocket to track down and help her out.

To people saying it is Carelessness, what should she do.?? Sit all day while she and the unborn baby starves.?? God punish the man responsible for this, if he ain't taking responsibilities.

- Valar Morghulis

Question:Would you let your own wife and mother of your child do the same thing, when she is six months pregnant?

For me, l would rather go and carry Concrete at building site, than allow my own wife to do this, at this time.

Thing is, Pregnancy is not Lassa fever that you contact from some unknown Rats!

First, you both plan to hump all day and night kiss , then you make a decision not to use condom, then when she misses the period, you make another decision that you want to keep the pregnancy and finally, you want a baby!

How come the only decision you did not think about and make is " How to finance the pregnancy"?

People should learn to "plan their family".
Dont get children "by chance".
plan it, work towards it, save for it........ and you will both enjoy it.

That child does not deserve all he is going through in that belly right now.
His mates told him their Mummy use to pass-on the ice cream she takes, to them in the belly, this baby is complaining of too much heat, too much noise and fumes from the exhaust of Danfo!

That Nigga will be very mad and angry, when he comes out!
That is Bad News!
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Lamazij: 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
Oh God please help this woman
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
InformedLola:
Truth be told, women are hardworking
for ur mind
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by preciousMI1(f): 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
what about her counterpart in the action that led to her condition? Kia God bless her and her hustle
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by nenergy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:

happy new year you you too. It wasn't so annoying na grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Again grin It has become a very popular NL signature. I wonder if you have plans for it like a product ( LadyF herbal craw-craw cream) or a fashion hub (www.ladyf.com)?
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
That is wat former regime turn our country to((Jonathannnnnnnnnn)
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wow. I am shocked at the shock. I worked the day I went into labor.
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by brownsug(f): 12:32am On Jan 27, 2016
Oh well maybe epitome of strength and courage

Ameanux:
Am very sure she is an igbo woman.
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Sirpluv: 1:07am On Jan 27, 2016
odinese:
And who Is the idiot responsible for that pregnancy

[size=15pt]BUHARI[/size]
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by invectives(m): 1:49am On Jan 27, 2016
pregnant in the front or BACK angry grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:59am On Jan 27, 2016
Too risky. May God send help her way.
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by KMIKE22: 2:24am On Jan 27, 2016
Why not go and meet the man that put her in this condition instead of telling the whole worldwide that she is careless about her life. This sign of end time sad
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by KMIKE22: 2:26am On Jan 27, 2016
Can idiot impregnate human being?
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by calabardick(m): 3:14am On Jan 27, 2016
ladyF:
shocked na wa. And the man that got her pregnant, please where is he? So when she gets to 8 months where will her income be coming from?

If you don't have the means to take care of a child, save someone the stress abeg.

Kai God bless the mod for hiding the comment above me to give way to [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

na agpero pregnant her naw, no be new thing.... no be today nyash dey for back, ee don tay!
abeg shift joor
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Cherytc: 3:55am On Jan 27, 2016
Somebody. Should just help her. Its better to hustle for food than to sit and die of hunger. Thank God that she have the stamina to even go out. Whoever sees her should help cos of the child.
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 4:30am On Jan 27, 2016
Juxtified:
This is not a job for pregnant women pls. There's a very sharp line between hustling and carelessness!

K, I get u; selling purewater would av been beta? Or maybe snacks? Mayb a cleaner, lesser pay, longer hours.

U don't get(understand) proverty! The best thing any of ur 'likes' n u can do, is to seek her out n extend any little assistance! Which pregnant lady doesn't want to sit from sun-up to sun-down feeding fat n sleeping.

Even d bankers amongst them, u think dey are finding it easier?
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by happydavies(f): 6:26am On Jan 27, 2016
the man is d driver na
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by blazer234: 7:00am On Jan 27, 2016
missvera:
angrynothing is inspiring about this situation biko...
How u doing?
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by micheal2016: 7:19am On Jan 27, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by micheal2016: 7:22am On Jan 27, 2016
Too bad for a pregnant woman doing such stressful work. Abeg where is her hubby?
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Angelou(m): 7:30am On Jan 27, 2016
chimkaire:
Weyrey re ooo shocked embarassed grin
asinwin lo ma'n da were mo
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by Youngpo413: 7:30am On Jan 27, 2016
Mprepz:

why conceive when you don't have a source of income!?
with that kind nyash?it will be difficult for the hubby not to visit that place o...and boom pregnancy just occur.
Re: Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) by deepyuki(m): 7:31am On Jan 27, 2016
this life ehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Python Killed By A 20-Year-Old Boy In Abia State (photos) / Girl Born Without A Face / Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.