Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? (7096 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Short Guys And Big Cassavas / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
I was in class today when our lecturer saw a guy and a girl holding hands together while the lecture was still going on, he ordered them to come out in front of the whole class and explain the reason why the hold each others hands and it happens that the guy was short while the girl is tall.
So the guy said that they were good friends and nothing is going on between them.
The lecturer laughed and jokingly said ok that they are good match and they should not forget to invite him for their wedding , the whole class burst into laughter. Mr lecturer then ask the whole class if there is anyone among us here that is not in support of them marrying each other .
One girl from back just raised hand and said that she does not support them marrying each other because the guy was short and she hates short guys with passion. Na there shame leave the short dude come dey catch me oooooooo. So later on we continue our lecture which lasted for two hours.
After the class I come the reason for one corner why majority if not all girls don't like short guys? Before Una go think say i short abeg i reach 6.3 fit's tall. Ladies why the hatred on short guys?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Michellla(f): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
No.i dont hate them.
I cant date them tho.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
If u too short most girls dun wana b looking down on u

But if u tall dey will b looking up to u

4 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Michellla:
No.i dont hate them.
I cant date them tho.
why can't you date, are they not human.
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by CaroLyner(f): 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
they are only good for friendzone.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
CaroLyner:
they are only good for friendzone.
girl u wicked oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Oahray: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hehehe... And shame leave the guy come dey catch you? Bros, pic of you measuring 6.3ft or... tongue

No vex bros, when picking partners, girls like guys that they can feel protected around. Large size (especially height) easily gives that illusion. Financial weight too.

Then there are girls that live for the crowd. They would hate to be mocked for having a short bf/husband.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by jimmyolasun: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
It aint bad until ushers carry him to the childrens dept on sunday... Lol ... #justgivingmehope

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by octopusfreaky(f): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
embarassedim just of average height so i cant marry a short guy ..
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by wordbank(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Short man no get problem na pocket b d matter

Kevin Hart

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Oahray:
Hehehe... And shame leave the guy come dey catch you? Bros, pic of you measuring 6.3ft or... tongue

No vex bros, when picking partners, girls like guys that they can feel protected around. Large size (especially height) easily gives that illusion. Financial weight too.

Then there are girls that live for the crowd. They would hate to be mocked for having a short bf/husband.
I.m the guy on red cap. I love my height bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Short guys are devil grin grin dey nag as well like women undecided tho i am not tall as well buh still good for women dan men to b short!#My boo tall pass me well well grin infact it's so obvious!
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by kossyablaze(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
knack me d contacts of dah one wey em bossom dey smov u
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
kossyablaze:
knack me d contacts of dah one wey em bossom dey smov u
hiaa u funny oooo.
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Ishilove: 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
octopusfreaky:
embarassedim just of average height so i cant marry a short guy ..
Same here embarassed
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by kossyablaze(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
hiaa u funny oooo.
Gimme na...u no c say I b fine boi?
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Oahray: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
hmmm... I was kidding about the pic though. So you are just sympathetic towards short guys. E good. Babes full your class sha.
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by cruzita(f): 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
I don't hate them neither will I hesitate to date them (it doesn't include dwarfs ooo)but u must have *kwudi*.u know say money make man
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
I don't hate short guys let alone hating them with passion, being short isn't the worst thing to happen to a man, the worst thing that can happen to a man is when he doesn't have a vision, hustle or self respect/esteem.

'though for reproductive purposes, we consider so many "ephemeral" factors.

I wouldn't support two short people getting married, lest they have kids that look like toys.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by ronald4lif(m): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
They only claim they hate short guys when he's broke. Be as short as aki and paw-paw and make real money you'd realize it's all BS. Na them go chyke you sef. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
I don't hate them....undecided

As a matter of fact, I could date them...Buh I'd never Marry one!

Else, Our generations would be A bunch of Little "Kelvin Hart" Slash Aki n pawpaw...I'm barely 5.5ft...lipsrsealed

Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Richiy(f): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
jimmyolasun:
It aint bad until ushers carry him to the childrens dept on sunday... Lol ... #justgivingmehope
guy guy why you wicked like this....looooolll...
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by tommychow(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Oahray:

Guy! Girls MAINLY live for the crowd. They're moved way too easily by the opinions of society. If a babe truly falls in love with a short friend, she'll by all means fight her feelings because of the social stigma (especially her friends). One of the main reasons they'll die to have a rich nigga... WHAT SOCIETY THINKS, WHAT FRIENDS THINK, WHAT FAM THINKS.

Impress a babe's friends, she's most likely yours. In fact, that's my most guaranteed play of coming outta friendzone. Make her friends laugh, watch her second-guess friendzoning your ass. You don't need to take it to God in prayer.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Richiy(f): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
There is just something about having a guy put his hands around your shoulders comfortably while you look up at him adoringly.... I don't hate short guys. I am tall and I find it totally uncomfortable.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by jimmyolasun: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
Richiy:
guy guy why you wicked like this....looooolll...
lol... Don't mind me.. That's what a lady once said and it got me thinking like you babes are a bit cruel ooo..
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Richiy(f): 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
tommychow:

Guy! Girls MAINLY live for the crowd. They're moved way too easily by the opinions of society. If a babe truly falls in love with a short friend, she'll by all means fight her feelings because of the social stigma (especially her friends). One of the main reasons they'll die to have a rich nigga... WHAT SOCIETY THINKS, WHAT FRIENDS THINK, WHAT FAM THINKS.

Impress a babe's friends, she's most likely yours. In fact, that's my most guaranteed play of coming outta friendzone.
you have a point...one of the quickest way of getting a girl is to make her circle give you a thumbs up, you'll be good to go. As a rule, I don't introduce my friends to whoever I am dating for some months...girls can have bad mouth I swear.
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Richiy(f): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
jimmyolasun:
lol... Don't mind me.. That's what a lady once said and it got me thinking like you babes are a bit cruel ooo..
Babe is hillarious johhhhh....give your kids iron beans from day one so that they can all be tall oooo
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by jimmyolasun: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
Richiy:
Babe is hillarious johhhhh....give your kids iron beans from day one so that they can all be tall oooo
lol and a special aba made gladiator shoe abi sandal... Well I'm of average height and I don't really have probs with babes... They only say you are short if your pocket aint robust or you have a face of mr ibu... Well I'm blessed And confident with of my look... So no p... But as for my children, thanks for the advice..
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Richiy(f): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
jimmyolasun:
lol and a special aba made gladiator shoe abi sandal... Well I'm of average height and I don't really have probs with babes... They only say you are short if your pocket aint robust or you have a face of mr ibu... Well I'm blessed And confident with of my look... So no p... But as for my children, thanks for the advice..
Ride on bro! You are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by fulfillbill(m): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
The same way short guys are insecure of their height is the same way the ladies are...if they want to be.

And ladies wan come form as if it doesn't take the agreement of two people to have a relationship lol.
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by tommychow(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Richiy:
you have a point...one of the quickest way of getting a girl is to make her circle give you a thumbs up, you'll be good to go. As a rule, I don't introduce my friends to whoever I am dating for some months...girls can have bad mouth I swear.

It works like crazy. Suddenly, she'll start acting protective like "he's mine and mine alone, BACK OFF B1TCHES!!!". I would start chuckling, mission accomplished!

Lmao, I swear. I remember back then how my sister would start doubting her feelings for her BF if I dissed him constantly. Evil times, lol.

Very smart of you tho. So-called "BFFs" be planting evil seeds outta jealousy.
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Maxi112: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
cruzita:
I don't hate them neither will I hesitate to date them (it doesn't include dwarfs ooo)but u must have *kwudi*.u know say money make man
ole! waiting come make women

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Having Sex With 2 Boys Caught. Fight Starts As Nigerians React / Please I'm Trapped In My Teens And I'm 30 Years Old. HELP! / Male Corper Caught With His D*ck Sticking Out To Female Corper's Ass (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.