Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) (43168 Views)

Tekno And Lola Rae Welcome Baby (Photos) / Seun Kuti: "Yahoo Boys Are Still Mugus To The Whites" / Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by sunsewa: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2016
A man that denies his blood his worst than a corrupt politician, he needs to have a date with spritual home chain on his leg and arms.
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by pretty16(f): 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Well, he is his Father's Son. Lips sealed*
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by alaskido(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
What do you expect. Like father, like son. His father married 27 wives and his has just started with only 2. You still get 25 more to go. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by refiner(f): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
MrCork:

....I have moiney...I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot... you are a good diggggger....meaning I can have you anytime I want....you No you want moiney ..you want me! (TRUSS ME) angry

I don't need it my dear cock...I lov drinking garri and breaking palmkernel wif my boyfriend u hear?....am nt a gold digger!
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by MrCork: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
refiner:

I don't need it my dear cock...I lov drinking garri and breaking palmkernel wif my boyfriend u hear?....am nt a gold digger!

...realy?...STOP LYIN JOR...I drive a £28000 (cash) range rover spot & I NO I can have you any time I want....be nice to me & you will stand your shance witme!! (TRUE STORY ) wink
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by MrCork: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
refiner:

..you black women n iid to stop trappin we rich guys wit preegnasy...4REAL... STOP TH AT $HIT!! undecided
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by refiner(f): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
MrCork:

...realy?...STOP LYIN JOR...I drive a £28000 (cash) range rover spot & I NO I can have you any time I want....be nice to me & you will stand your shance witme!! (TRUE STORY ) wink

gerrarahia joor!....I don't double date!wink
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by refiner(f): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
MrCork:

..you black women n iid to stop trappin we rich guys wit preegnasy...4REAL... STOP TH AT $HIT!! undecided

I never said dat!....stop twisting comments.....it seems u don't really knw Hw to comprehend some words!
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by MrCork: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
refiner:

I never said dat!....stop twisting comments.....it seems u don't really knw Hw to comprehend some words!

...you come to nairaland incoraging women to use preegnasy to trapp celebritys & then when I expose you...you deny (READ YOUR PREVVIOUS POST AGAIN). SHAME ON YOU!!! undecided
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by MrCork: 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
refiner:

gerrarahia joor!....I don't double date!wink

....anyways..the good news for you is that I be common to nigeria in March & you must come & visit me at my hotel... I bet I would be the first Londoner you Eva spoken to in your life...and pliss make sure you dress nice! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by refiner(f): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
MrCork:

....anyways..the good news for you is that I be common to nigeria in March & you must come & visit me at my hotel... I bet I would be the first Londoner you Eva spoken to in your life...and pliss make sure you dress nice! wink

hehhehe....did I jst read dis crap!....MUST!!!....never to worry dear,I will honour ur invitation....just call me wen u arrive...and I will be in ur hotel room and on ur bed within some minute.......Mr Londoner!
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by refiner(f): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
MrCork:

hehhehe....did I jst read dis crap!....MUST!!!....never to worry dear,I will honour ur invitation....just call me wen u arrive...and I will be in ur hotel room and on ur bed within some minute.......Mr Londoner!

I will dress sexier dan ever ......do u knw wat it means to see a Londoner?...I guess u don't!

mtsheeeeeeeeew
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by refiner(f): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
MrCork:

...you come to nairaland incoraging women to use preegnasy to trapp celebritys & then when I expose you...you deny (READ YOUR PREVVIOUS POST AGAIN). SHAME ON YOU!!! undecided

oya screen shot it!
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by MrCork: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
refiner:

I will dress sexier dan ever ......do u knw wat it means to see a Londoner?...I guess u don't!

mtsheeeeeeeeew

...dress sexxxy?....yeaaa baby...now you talk in my language...I No you Ghana girls like pounds sterlin & lokily for u..I gots pounds sterlin waitin for you...anyways I will let you no wot hotel I will be blooming.. this will be your shance to eat chicken n chips with Chinese dried rice wita Londoner..you must show up by all means nesesary! ! (Lucky you) wink
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by refiner(f): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
MrCork:

...dress sexxxy?....yeaaa baby...now you talk in my language...I No you Ghana girls like pounds sterlin & lokily for u..I gots pounds sterlin waitin for you...anyways I will let you no wot hotel I will be blooming.. this will be your shance to eat chicken n chips with Chinese dried rice wita Londoner..you must show up by all means nesesary! ! (Lucky you) wink

hehehhehe....abi...It will be very sweet to eat on d same table wif a Londoner....try send d hotel name,wen u wish to come.......buh before den,u can go to hell!!!
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by MrCork: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
refiner:

hehehhehe....abi...It will be very sweet to eat on d same table wif a Londoner....try send d hotel name,wen u wish to come.......buh before den,u can go to hell!!!

....sweeery...stop fronting...you should be tanking the CEO of nairaland..Seun osewa..cos if not for nairaland...village girls like you will NEVER have the shance to talk to a Londoner like me...I lie??....anyways jus make sure you come to my residence dress nice or else...I drive u back!! angry
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by refiner(f): 6:33am On Jan 28, 2016
MrCork:

....sweeery...stop fronting...you should be tanking the CEO of nairaland..Seun osewa..cos if not for nairaland...village girls like you will NEVER have the shance to talk to a Londoner like me...I lie??....anyways jus make sure you come to my residence dress nice or else...I drive u back!! angry

hnmmmm.....if only u knw who u re talking to,u won't be spitting out dis gibberish!I knw u must be finkin hard to figure out we're ur next meal will be coming from,.....buh never to worry,I jst wanna pity u,so get ur lazy ass to my house,,,,dere re som left ova meals kept beside d wastebin...before my dogs feast on it.....hehhhehe
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by MrCork: 7:04am On Jan 28, 2016
refiner:

hnmmmm.....if only u knw who u re talking to,u won't be spitting out dis gibberish!I knw u must be finkin hard to figure out we're ur next meal will be coming from,.....buh never to worry,I jst wanna pity u,so get ur lazy ass to my house,,,,dere re som left ova meals kept beside d wastebin...before my dogs feast on it.....hehhhehe

...if?...did you juss say if only I No who I talking to?...you ain't even lightskin set...goat. ..anyways
.jussss make sure you get your silly set to my hotel an dress nice when I arrive in that place..Nigeria in March. You shoud count your sef locky to be invited by a Londoner cosss THis will be your life time shance to see wot we really look like...Londoners!!
smiley
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by MrCork: 7:07am On Jan 28, 2016
refiner:

.....and if you Ghana girl tink you can fake pregggnansy to trapp me...a whole Londoner....dream on!! (No ofeense) angry
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by refiner(f): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
MrCork:

...if?...did you juss say if only I No who I talking to?...you ain't even lightskin set...goat. ..anyways
.jussss make sure you get your silly set to my hotel an dress nice when I arrive in that place..Nigeria in March. You shoud count your sef locky to be invited by a Londoner cosss THis will be your life time shance to see wot we really look like...Londoners!!
smiley

I won't be surprise dat u might be in ur oga shop and be typing all dis shiit!....ordinary male servant like u....mtsheeeew!
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by MrCork: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
refiner:

I won't be surprise dat u might be in ur oga shop and be typing all dis shiit!....ordinary male servant like u....mtsheeeew!

.....sweeet hat
...am no longer gooono sleep wit you when I arrive in that place nigeria in March.....thats your punishment!
angry
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by refiner(f): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
MrCork:

.....sweeet hat
...am no longer gooono sleep wit you when I arrive in that place nigeria in March.....thats your punishment!
angry

lol......my bad!....could u pls give me a second chance

hehhhehe.....
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by MrCork: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
refiner:

hehhhehe.....

....apologys accepted...ok I will sleep wityou when I arrive in nigeria in March....make sure you where somtin nice & plisss plisss pliss..make improve ment on yor English.. nairaland is Not a market place!! (No oofeense) angry
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by MrCork: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
refiner:

hehhhehe.....

...anyways...you will get your shance to finally kisss a londoner! wink
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by refiner(f): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
MrCork:

....apologys accepted...ok I will sleep wityou when I arrive in nigeria in March....make sure you where somtin nice & plisss plisss pliss..make improve ment on yor English.. nairaland is Not a market place!! (No oofeense) angry

lol....sleep wif me?....hehhehe dat won't be a problem......

my English... I thought u will need my aid to coach u on Hw to speak a beta English,buh u turned it d oder way round....well if u are nt comfortable wif my English,I can dump it for Igbo....hope u don't mindwink
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by refiner(f): 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
MrCork:

...anyways...you will get your shance to finally kisss a londoner! wink

jumping like a frog here nw...grin
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by MrCork: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
refiner:

jumping like a frog here nw...grin

...babaay...am glad you finaly agree to **** me when I arrive in nigeria...but guess wot....I promice to by you chicken n chip in return.... mwaaaaaah!! wink
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by refiner(f): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
MrCork:

...babaay...am glad you finaly agree to **** me when I arrive in nigeria...but guess wot....I promice to by you chicken n chip in return.... mwaaaaaah!! wink

lol.....a question pls....

wat do u gain from being a troll
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by MrCork: 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
refiner:

lol.....a question pls....

wat do u gain from being a troll

...watch your mouth or else...you will never get your shance to sleep with me!! angry
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by refiner(f): 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
MrCork:

...watch your mouth or else...you will never get your shance to sleep with me!! angry

jst a question my dear....could u pls answer me....am only curious....
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by MrCork: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
refiner:

...DO YOU REALICE YOU PERSONALLY DETAILED THE THREAD BY TALKING ABOUT SEXXXXX?....you moved from fela kuti to talking about pregnasy to sleeping with Mr Cork....YOU ARE A TROLL! ! angry
Re: Lady Claims Seun Kuti Is The Father Of Her Baby( photos) by MrCork: 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
refiner:

. .darlin am a lover not a fighter. ...the good news is I forgive you so plus change your skin color to lightskin asap! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Headlines "Pebbles Of Love" With IK Ogbonna / Kerry Washington Has Ogechi As Igbo Name! / Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.