Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Bowling In Lagos, Nigeria - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Bowling In Lagos, Nigeria (3256 Views)

Call Of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Gameplay - TRAFFIC Lagos, Nigeria. / Web Designers In Lagos, Ecommerce Website , Web Hosting Service In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bowling In Lagos, Nigeria by Boyka09: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Please where can i go bowling in Lagos, Nigeria?
Re: Bowling In Lagos, Nigeria by MathsChic(f): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Bowling? I don't think there is. I'm not sure though.
Re: Bowling In Lagos, Nigeria by v4vendetta: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ash.awo joint and str.ip club don finish wy person go think of bowling alley,my big bros Nigeria never ready for that wonderful development unless asha.wo.s finish for Nigeria
Re: Bowling In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 27, 2016
I'm sure there's one,let this reach frontpage
Re: Bowling In Lagos, Nigeria by gangbang86: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
But do I need my own bowling ball?

By the way, how can I chose the proper bowling ball there in order to make a strike?
Re: Bowling In Lagos, Nigeria by gangbang86: 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
Uuu... I see a little bowling community here. Nice to meet you guys. Are you Pros or just play for fun? I've been bowling since I was 17, more than 10 years of bowling twice per week. It all started for fun and now I got second place at a local competition. I was so close to the first place, the next year will be mine for sure. I don't know if you guys knew but I noticed that a lot depends on the bowling ball you're using. I noticed that at my second competition. Their balls were different than the ones I played before. Since then I started reading more about them and found out the difference between balls, and that there are good balls and bad balls. Which one is the best bowling ball? I'm not sure, after I'll try a few more of them, I'll tell you guys.
Re: Bowling In Lagos, Nigeria by RomzyO: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lol bowling reminds me of that cartoon guy Fred Flintstone, anyway dont know if there are any bowling alleys in Nigeria. I have only been to one once while in the Uk.
Re: Bowling In Lagos, Nigeria by chiboy1116: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
gangbang86:
Uuu... I see a little bowling community here. Nice to meet you guys. Are you Pros or just play for fun? I've been bowling since I was 17, more than 10 years of bowling twice per week. It all started for fun and now I got second place at a local competition. I was so close to the first place, the next year will be mine for sure. I don't know if you guys knew but I noticed that a lot depends on the bowling ball you're using. I noticed that at my second competition. Their balls were different than the ones I played before. Since then I started reading more about them and found out the difference between balls, and that there are good balls and bad balls. Which one is the best bowling ball? I'm not sure, after I'll try a few more of them, I'll tell you guys.
you still didn't tell the op where to go bowling , with your long epistle. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bowling In Lagos, Nigeria by DaveHert(m): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2019
Boyka09:
Please where can i go bowling in Lagos, Nigeria?

Wrong country!
Re: Bowling In Lagos, Nigeria by Godwinsamson15(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2019
Rufus and bee Lekki Phase 2

(1) (Reply)

More Than 200 Ultimate Collection Of Pkg games for hacked PS4 consoles / Is There Dino Crisis On Ps3 / Touch Screen Vs Keypad Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.