Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,554 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Don't Be Fooled! Buhari's Economic Misadventure Are Deliberate And Calculated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Be Fooled! Buhari's Economic Misadventure Are Deliberate And Calculated (3980 Views)

Emir Sanusi Faults Buhari's Economic Plan / Buhari’s Economic Reforms Are Bold – Obama / Buhari’s Economic Team, Square Pegs In Round Holes – Abdulahi : VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Fooled! Buhari's Economic Misadventure Are Deliberate And Calculated by christopher123(m): 6:45am On Jan 27, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
NSE composite value wiped off $10bn in 6 mths and still falling.

The NSE has witnessed nearly 50% loss since may 29, 2015.

[img]http://www.tradingeconomics.com/charts/og.png?url=/nigeria/stock-market[/img]

Have you asked who is dumping shares and in return who is mopping them up?

Most of the shares being dumped come from foriegn investors who see the economy as a train heading for dissaster and most of those buying them are northerners. As the foriegn investors dump their shares it creates a ripple effect leading to most southerners dumping theirs which makes the shares cheaper for adamus to buy into.

As for the naira, the strict rules in place are just hogwash since the black marketers who are mainly northerners still have back door access to dollars from the CBN.

This move is meant to cripple southern business and in turn make the northerners control the forex market.

When I say sense is not part of the south una go begin curse una father

Let us give a round of applause to all the omowalabis who voted chain and bondage.

This new one ...do you have prove ? Just asking but it seems out of this seemingly nonsense there is sense

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Fooled! Buhari's Economic Misadventure Are Deliberate And Calculated by christopher123(m): 6:50am On Jan 27, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
He wasn't baba go slow neither was his uncaring attitude a sign of his incompetence rather it was all geared towards resetting the balance in favor of the north.

Why is Aregberascal not lamenting again?

Why is Theifnibu acting and sounding like a reluctant APC member?

They know who is in charge and it is the northern cabal.

Their eyes don open and they know they scammed themselves.

Don't worry them go soon issue memo make una stop to dey shout Chanji.

Tell me more about zica ..is she a man or a monkey
Zombies suffering from zika virus
Re: Don't Be Fooled! Buhari's Economic Misadventure Are Deliberate And Calculated by HiddenShadow: 7:41am On Jan 27, 2016
May God help people to understand better and also to know how to respond appropriately.
As for SW, they should not weep if the CHANGE they clamoured for turns out to CHAIN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Fooled! Buhari's Economic Misadventure Are Deliberate And Calculated by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 27, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

[img]http://www.tradingeconomics.com/charts/og.png?url=/nigeria/stock-market[/img]

Most of the shares being dumped come from foriegn investors who see the economy as a train heading for dissaster and most of those buying them are northerners. As the foriegn investors dump their shares it creates a ripple effect leading to most southerners dumping theirs which makes the shares cheaper for adamus to buy into.

As for the naira, the strict rules in place are just hogwash since the black marketers who are mainly northerners still have back door access to dollars from the CBN.

This move is meant to cripple southern business and in turn make the northerners control the forex market.

Let us give a round of applause to all the omowalabis who voted chain and bondage.

Honestly, You nailed it.. a round of applause to APC supporters..
Oga presido has been campaigning for that seat since the time of OBJ, na only God sabi wetin e dey plan 4 dis country... e smart shaa, plans coming to fulfillment, thanks to my brothers who defected to APC...
By the way.. $1 don dey equal #300..
Na God go help dis country.. 1 Nigeria #peace smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Fooled! Buhari's Economic Misadventure Are Deliberate And Calculated by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 27, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

The TSA was designed to only manage revenue and not budgetary allocations.

This govt decided to put but revenue and budgetary allocations in the same TSA .

This was deliberate as most govt MDAs banked with southern banks against the few northern banks.

This TSA policy plus huge debts owed banks by states and the failing economy due to this govt not adhering to the 2015 budget he inherited has made most of the southern banks insolvent.

Very soon expect northern banks to start acquiring southern owned banks or a situation were southern executives will be forced out by northerners in a forced bank take over.

After they consolidate the banking sector they will then reverse the TSA policy to suit them.

If you doubt what I am saying just remember the zeal to which Sanusi attacked Oceanic and intercontinental bank which are now owned by northerners.

I weep each time I recall the criminal manner in which Oceanic Bank was forcefully taken over. Although I wasn't privy to so much information, but the fireworks approach and hounding of the bank executives clearly proved that there was no tenable ground for takeover other than the expansion of northern hegemony. Sadly, many pliable southerners applauded the hegemonic action, that it was good to clean up the financial sector.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Be Fooled! Buhari's Economic Misadventure Are Deliberate And Calculated by LordAdam: 10:26am On Jan 27, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Aren't you silly?! Here you are telling us that you have an opportunity to become a gazillionaire by 2019, yet you hate the people providing you the opportunity to become wealthy. You are not normal.

I am in a good mood this morning.

Now let me put it in a light that you would understand better. We are talking about seeing opportunities where there appears to be none.

When there is capital flight and the stock values fall, companies underperform. When companies underperform, less people are employed, and there are job losses. Inflation rises and the economy inches closer to depression. Social vices increase. There is increased loss of lives. Everybody screams "The economy is bad" and there is increased frustration for the government of the day.

In all this commotion, wealthy people buy the bad stock, buy real estate in choice locations on flash sales for low prices and wait. Because the economy will always improve, they wait judiciously till it does, then offload the shares and real estate when things get better making huge profits along the line.

re we going to blame the government for the bad economy, sure. But whether the economy is good or bad, smart people always make money.

PMB's government is a disgrace. Nothing changes that.

Have a nice day!

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Fooled! Buhari's Economic Misadventure Are Deliberate And Calculated by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
LordAdam:

I am in a good mood this morning.

Now let me put it in a light that you would understand better. We are talking about seeing opportunities where there appears to be none.

When there is capital flight and the stock values fall, companies underperform. When companies underperform, less people are employed, and there are job losses. Inflation rises and the economy inches closer to depression. Social vices increase. There is increased loss of lives. Everybody screams "The economy is bad" and there is increased frustration for the government of the day.

In all this commotion, wealthy people buy the bad stock, buy real estate in choice locations on flash sales for low prices and wait. Because the economy will always improve, they wait judiciously till it does, then offload the shares and real estate when things get better making huge profits along the line.

re we going to blame the government for the bad economy, sure. But whether the economy is good or bad, smart people always make money.

PMB's government is a disgrace. Nothing changes that.

Have a nice day!

-Lord
Look at the young African chap whom we took from counting cowries and shells as currency and introduced notes and coins to trying to teach me how economies work.
Re: Don't Be Fooled! Buhari's Economic Misadventure Are Deliberate And Calculated by LordAdam: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Look at the young African chap whom we took from counting cowries and shells as currency and introduced notes and coins to trying to teach me how economies work.

If you've got nothing constructive to say. STFU! Who gives a sh1t who you are. You think I care?

You demonstrated stupidity, I was kind enough to put my point in a different light and you are here sampling your senile hogwash. Thunder fire you. EKPA!

I won't reply again. Say whatever you will, your words don't mean sh1t to me.

-Lord
Re: Don't Be Fooled! Buhari's Economic Misadventure Are Deliberate And Calculated by TheDevilIsALai: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

coming from a boko like you
Re: Don't Be Fooled! Buhari's Economic Misadventure Are Deliberate And Calculated by TheDevilIsALai: 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
lordizak:
Ur signature says it all, You are fool.
U are insulting a minister because; he won election for his party with his shrewd sense of propaganda.

Bastard
Re: Don't Be Fooled! Buhari's Economic Misadventure Are Deliberate And Calculated by lordizak(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
TheDevilIsALai:

Bastard
for real? You are such a petty thing.
Re: Don't Be Fooled! Buhari's Economic Misadventure Are Deliberate And Calculated by boyjo: 2:00am On Sep 05, 2020
TheDevilIsALai:

The title of this thread resonates loudly!
Re: Don't Be Fooled! Buhari's Economic Misadventure Are Deliberate And Calculated by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2020
TheDevilIsALai:

boyjo:

The title of this thread resonates loudly!

Thread poster is a rêtard.

Both the Chief Executive of the NSE and Governor of CBN are Igbo men. Even Mama Boko Haram.is Igbo. Think about that right along with that drivel he posted.
Re: Don't Be Fooled! Buhari's Economic Misadventure Are Deliberate And Calculated by boyjo: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
JonCleary:

Thread poster is a rêtard.

Both the Chief Executive of the NSE and Governor of CBN are Igbo men. Even Mama Boko Haram.is Igbo. Think about that right along with that drivel he posted.

No, he wrote that about three years ago.

The economic reality of today makes what he wrote seem very true.

We were no fools in Nigeria, whether all the journalists in Nigeria are penning down high praises to Bihari or not.

There seems to be a deliberate attempt to make the lives of every Nigeria very hard.

But, God is our God.
They inflict only themselves that seek to inflict us for evil reasons.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Pilot Takes Off On Landing After His Wife Did This!— (Dele Momodu Shares Meme) / BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.