Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please (32390 Views)

S/A Doctors Say They've Performed The First Successful Peni.s transplant / Pleas Help With Your Idea On Pile/hemorrhoids / Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by Vuitton(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2009
sexyLeamon:

sorry is not a cure angry

cry So wot can i do, plzzz tell me, anyth for you kiss
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by tonywonder(m): 12:54am On Aug 11, 2009
Yes, we have a powerful product that you can use to enlarge your penis and recommended exercises you need to do morning and night. Mail me at tonydollarcity@gmail.com or call 08062963070.
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by SmallBMighty: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2009
Thaink you to all of you which have positively contributed to my manhood. Make God bless you and you people that say rubbish may your manwood not be like my own.
But now the peni's is longer now when it stand but is not fat yat it is still curve. Wha t can do to straight totally it ples doctor save my prick.
My girlfrend say she enjoy me when we Bleep together but she anoids when my thing go down and become tiny like my smallest finger. This am also tired of. Reply me o. Takns.
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by SmallBMighty: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2009
Thaink you to all of you which have positively contributed to my manhood. Make God bless you and you people that say rubbish may your manwood not be like my own.
But now the peni's is longer now when it stand but is not fat yat it is still curve. Wha t can do to straight totally it ples doctor save my prick.
My girlfrend say she enjoy me when we Bleep together but she anoids when my thing go down and become tiny like my smallest finger. This am also tired of. Reply me o. Takns.
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by philip0906(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2009
~Small-B-Mighty~:

u r ur own problem my guy.u r 2 anxious or naive.okay let me help u,when ever u r having sex,just read complete sports or soccer star(while ontop her) if u r a sports fan and i bet u,u'll not know when u will be thru.u will only hear the girl screaming.just try it and see how it works wink
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by isbir(m): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2009
Need a long dick or big male organ.it is simple,send your email address to sulab008@yahoo.com.I will guide you
on how you can have a desired size naturally without taking any DRUGS that can
have a bad consequence at the end of the day.pls do not take any sophisticated drug
it is dangerous.Don't mind those who are mocking you,just take action if you know
that you are unhappy with this condition.No HEALTH PROBLEM WITHOUT SOLUTION
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by zmurda(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2009
pleas come and loan mine. you can use it each time, yeye
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 15, 2009
~Sissy~:

seems like you got the same issues too and wants to learn some new tricks on to use your machine tongue tongue
ode. . . tongue
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by sunnykiss(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2009
@poster well i pity ur condition cos ur gal will soon leave you. i will help you out by getting a horse and negotiate on how to swap dicks ok ,talk to the horse may be it will agree.LMAO
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by chuksGod(m): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2009
MY GUY IT IS POSIBLE TO ENLARGE YOUR PENIS TO THE SIZE YOU WANT JUST GIVE ME A CALL AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW WAT TO DO 07030160283
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by MrCrackles(m): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2009
chuksGod:

MY GUY IT IS POSIBLE TO ENLARGE YOUR PENIS TO THE SIZE YOU WANT JUST GIVE ME A CALL AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW WAT TO DO 07030160283
You are a two faced knob head. . .
What ae you going to do to him?
Suck his dic.k or what
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2009
Live with what you got.
Marry a chinese chick
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by MrsCrackle(f): 1:04am On Nov 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

Suck his dic.k or what

Talking about sucking dick, can your dick be sucked? Don't think so cos I tried but it was so small that my tongue couldn't see it sad

1 Like

Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 03, 2009
LOLOL MrsCrackle, you dont know how to spell your husband's name?
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by MrCrackles(m): 1:13am On Nov 03, 2009
FL Gators:

LOLOL MrsCrackle, you dont know how to spell your husband's name?
Hence, she aint no Mrs Crackles! grin
She's fake
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by MrsCrackle(f): 1:31am On Nov 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

Hence, she aint no Mrs Crackles! grin
She's fake

MrCrackles you are calling me fake? It is your d.ick that is fake!
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by chic2pimp(m): 1:54am On Nov 03, 2009
WHAT BRASHY I NEVER NO SAY U DON MARRY grin grin. MR & MRS CRACKLES I CONGRATULATE UNA OOO grin grin cheesy
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by chic2pimp(m): 1:58am On Nov 03, 2009
MrsCrackle:

Talking about sucking privates, can your privates be sucked? Don't think so cos I tried but it was so small that my tongue couldn't see it sad
  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Wetin I no go hia for NL? grin grin

MrCrackles:

Suck his dic.k or what

See how u dey yab the guy. Chei u wicked oo grin grin. U berra go and attend to your wifey abi shey nah stalker? undecided
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by ugo2u(m): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2009
@ poster

Though there are ways to increase penile size (penis pump, surgery e.t.c) they are never 100% safe, neither is using any product, my advice is improve on your style rather than changing your tool wink, treat your babe like a queen and spend time listening, cuddling and pre-intimacy (believe me if you research her body you'll be suprised what you can do and how long you can spend on giving pleasure without using your penis. then towards the end when she is about to explode she wont mind if your penis is like a cigarrette.

If you need literature (ebook) on how to improve your pre-intimacy let me know email is ugonnaleonard@yahoo.com

Best of luck
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by Digriz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2009
I wl advice u to remain as u are cos wat matters most is knowing hw to satisfy ur woman wheda big or small.
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 10, 2009
. . .Prolonged Laughters!
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 10, 2009
Congrats! Mr,cRAckLes'
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by victor08(m): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2009
Hello man, i understand your pains,i overcame mine some years ago.am willing to show how i achieved this and have been able to keep my girl coming back for more session.
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by beingme(f): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2009
wat is wrong wit wat u have poster?
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by emmose(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2009
Ur probe is simpo 2 ans. Only one way out. Hav sex with DOG ~ morning, afternoon and
night. Make u no use rubber o! I bet U, in 2 weeks, ur gf wil ask U what d magic is! grin

Ino send u o! undecided
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2009
Simple,just tie the dikk to a moving car!
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by donjon: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2009
Chai!
U wan kill am?
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by gumama(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2009
Dont mine them all, the truth is it can be enlarge with some exercise. Check this website.

ienlarge.com
giantjohnson.com

We have some guys in nigeria who have CDs of some website products on this. If u are interested I will give u their particulars free of Charge.

Best of Luck.
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by beingme(f): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2009
answer/solution @ least poster fullstop
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by collinsc40: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2009
i ve lessthan 4'' untill i got the answer from a guy call Chuks.
just give him a call he will give you the solution. i now have 8''
just call him on 07030160283
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by ugo2u(m): 2:58am On Dec 27, 2009
kai! all this to have sex, na wah oh. women dey suffer
Re: I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please by mensworld: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2009
Well this has been a big problem to many men both in and out of naija, and the main problem is that when they seek for solution they get blasted by their fellow men. Any way am here to answer to your questions. 1 if you want your peni.s straight all you need is to do what we call PE that is Pen.is Exercise which helps to correct and straghtens the structure of the peni.s. you can also take pills, but i advocate the PE it has no side effect.check out the exercise at (peni.s-vagi.na-tips.com) remove the dots inbetween to have access.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want An Abortion / 11 Female Burn Survivors Come Together For A Beautiful Photoshoot / Physically Challenged Lady Slays In Wheelchair, Shares Inspiring Post (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.