Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? (2809 Views)

Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin / Hey Romancelanders° Which Andriod Phone Is Best For 16 Thousand Naira / For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Anoneism(m): 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Oh my world, as far as I am concern, B and D is the koko

Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by ronald4lif(m): 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
D
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
D cos i love sleeping in peace.
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by sundoj08(m): 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
A is my thing lipsrsealed
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by kirchofff(m): 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
B, but don't try it wit an orobo
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Deejavuu(f): 12:14am On Jan 27, 2016
None! I like my space, plus like to sleep in peace. Yeah I'm weird like that.
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 27, 2016
Deejavuu:
None! I like my space, plus like to sleep in peace. Yeah I'm weird like that.
undecided undecided
We like A, B, C & D cheesy
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Deejavuu(f): 12:42am On Jan 27, 2016
iAmCharis:
undecided undecided
We like A, B, C & D cheesy

undecided undecided

Why you telling me?
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 27, 2016
B and C smiley
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 27, 2016
Deejavuu:

undecided undecided

Why you telling me?
I'm reminding you. undecided
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Deejavuu(f): 12:51am On Jan 27, 2016
iAmCharis:
I'm reminding you. undecided

About what?? shocked
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 27, 2016
Deejavuu:

About what?? shocked
Deeja,yaya kike? grin
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 27, 2016
Deejavuu:

About what?? shocked
The pattern we like undecided
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 27, 2016
A. How could anyone sleep with B??
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 27, 2016
B it's so close an cute.
But in D's bed cause knowin' me I'd probably been shifted all over the bed. grin
But not with that bed set but some silk.
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Anoneism(m): 6:30am On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
B it's so close an cute. But in D's bed cause knowin' me I'd proably been shifted all over the bed. grin But not with that bed set but some silk.
B and D would be okay for the two of us.
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Anoneism(m): 6:33am On Jan 27, 2016
Rainess:
A. How could anyone sleep with B??
We guys are supposed to be the one complaining about B because of its suffering and smiling advantage.
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by cruzita(f): 6:33am On Jan 27, 2016
I don't like making body contact with someone when I'm sleeping ,so I go for NONE
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by cruzita(f): 6:36am On Jan 27, 2016
grin if u dey open mouth dey sleep for that C position.the other person nose and face no go remain the same
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Anoneism(m): 6:37am On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
I don't like making body contact with someone when I'm sleeping ,so I go for NONE
Like seriously? Please do something fast about it. You mean he occupied the eastern region while you crash at the western region of the bed every night?
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2016
Anoneism:

B and D would be okay for the two of us.
Lol.But aren't you gon complain about the "sufferin' and smilin' advantage ".
You don't sound like you hate it much. grin
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Swagahyk(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2016
None of the above, except she wants to be awake till morning...#teamsnoringsnorers
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by ggrin(f): 8:39am On Jan 27, 2016
Z sad
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Deejavuu(f): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2016
sameer1212:
Deeja,yaya kike? grin

Just saw this. Lafia grin
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2016
D allows for synchronous actions. Sleeping and.....
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
grin if u dey open mouth dey sleep for that C position.the other person nose and face no go remain the same
. Same sleeping pattern wt me. I prefer zero body contact. Wen am asleep.
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by addizzle(f): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2016
iAmCharis:
undecided undecided We like A, B, C & D cheesy
..my friend u r asked to choose one....
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
addizzle:
..my friend u r asked to choose one....
That's what I did. undecided
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Anoneism:

We guys are supposed to be the one complaining about B because of its suffering and smiling advantage.

Doesn't look comfortable for the lady either
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by doubleZ88(m): 12:02am On Jan 28, 2016
B and C is d highest
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
B it's so close an cute.
But in D's bed cause knowin' me I'd probably been shifted all over the bed. grin
But not with that bed set but some silk.

B is my best..
Re: Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? by mart2k(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Speechless3:
D cos i love sleeping in peace.
but d 'thing' go dey chuk ur yansh so which peace ar u talkin abt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Share Your Stud Stories / Contesting For Mr Nairaland, I Need Your Support And Votes. / Ladies, Can You Date A Man That's Not Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.