Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1093982 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
mlkraj?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
magikalz:

You lazy ass mofos will be like 'I have been following this thread for quite some time...bla bla bla.'

Y'all haven't been following shiiit. If you were, some of these questions won't be coming up. Read the fuccc..king thread. Someone took his time to drop these nuggets, yet to read is a problem.

Look at what Mr Baruchukwu above me is asking. Oga, read the thread.

For petessakes, copy down the nuggets and create your own manual. How difficult can it be?

Instead of looking for quick solutions, create your own resource pool.

You cracked me up Kalz!

And your last line is off dah hook!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Emperor380(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
Wow! it's really good that someone have the willingness nd sacrifice to teach, direct nd guide us d lost nd confused brothers on how to go abt with our relationship lives. big tease @Hardon. I just bumped on this thread last week,i am only able to read the initial pages nd I must comment on ur vast psychological knowledge on the complexities of the embodiment in a woman. Really, any brother who has not read this is bound to continue making alot of mistakes that will actually get him friend zoned...
Everybody's got problems nd I ain't different..i have jst sum few questions I ll luv be cleared on.

1.How do u start a conversation with a new girl on social networks (a girl u r interested on) nd nt look desperate especially when she doesn't reply.

2.How do u deal with trust issues? E. g I was had a very strong relationship with a grl bt things didn't work out well, so we broke up. My new girlfriend now feels insecure knowing hw strong my bond was with my ex, in her mind she thinks dat my ex can get me anytime she comes back.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Idowtfiwnt: 9:50am On Aug 04, 2018
2dice01

Lol .. see me see problem.. What can I do to this girl .. asin wetin I fit send her now

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by fran6co(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2018
thanks hardon for the drills and effort u putting here, bt i would want to inquire why isn't the blog regularly updated

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
Idowtfiwnt:
2dice01

Lol .. see me see problem.. What can I do to this girl .. asin wetin I fit send her now
these only happens when u dont read the thread from the scatch

You always want to be spoon fed angry

You never update us how far about the former ones
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Kalatium:
Wow!
Long time everyone . So harddon was back. What have i been missing? . It's 200 pages already and am still in 178,now i have to Catch up.
Harddon where went you? Ghost mode? grin

what do you expect from an explorer blessed with a super taste for wine, wisdom and .... ( fill in the blank spaces)! cheesy grin

btw, i've come to realize that ghosts dont have modes wink
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:03am On Aug 05, 2018
Idowtfiwnt:

So what im supposed to be doing .. what are my errors .. how do I balance the flow bro

Sometimes you had everyone on the edge and i'd be hoping your tilt her further. But what do you do? you roll off into another plain and kill the fun!

Your major issue is: You lack a plan. You just throw lines for throwing sake and your follow-ups are usually so weak. Imagine playing football without a goal post! angry angry

You have the potential to be very good at this so from now hence forth, plan how you want the discussion to go. What you would love to achieve at the end of the day. then think up line and follow up line to achieve that aim.

Do you want her to fall in love with you so hard?
Target practice?
Bring out the naughty gurl in her? etc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:10am On Aug 05, 2018
Pharmtj:
Why am I not always lucky with women. my girlfriend broke up with me yesterday due to tribe differences.

I tried convincing her to talk things over between her and my mum ended in deadlock.

By her words, once her mind is made up already on something is hard to change it.

My third love gone just like that. Indeed to Love someone is to feel pain.

God helped , you just dodged a missile!

Only demons have such characteristics.

Your seriousness when in love is what is undoing you. Coupled with some other things...... We dealt with this ish on our blog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:15am On Aug 05, 2018
Emperor380:
Wow! it's really good that someone have the willingness nd sacrifice to teach, direct nd guide us d lost nd confused brothers on how to go abt with our relationship lives. big tease @Hardon. I just bumped on this thread last week,i am only able to read the initial pages nd I must comment on ur vast psychological knowledge on the complexities of the embodiment in a woman. Really, any brother who has not read this is bound to continue making alot of mistakes that will actually get him friend zoned...
Everybody's got problems nd I ain't different..i have jst sum few questions I ll luv be cleared on.

1.How do u start a conversation with a new girl on social networks (a girl u r interested on) nd nt look desperate especially when she doesn't reply.

2.How do u deal with trust issues? E. g I was had a very strong relationship with a grl bt things didn't work out well, so we broke up. My new girlfriend now feels insecure knowing hw strong my bond was with my ex, in her mind she thinks dat my ex can get me anytime she comes back.

answer to your first question is within the pages of this thread.

Second question: ladies use this kinda situation to manipulate guys into total submission. your action word in this situation is 'sendless'.

It is her duty to make her man happy and keep him, if she cant,well, sorry. That is none of your biz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Pharmtj: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2018
HARDDON:

God helped , you just dodged a missile!

Only demons have such characteristics.

Your seriousness when in love is what is undoing you. Coupled with some other things...... We dealt with this ish on our blog

thanks for the reply. You are not far from the truth. my mom called me yesterday informing me that a revelation came that she has bad spirits. I nor Da do women matter again, Just that I really want to settle down and start my family.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Pharmtj:
thanks for the reply. You are not far from the truth. my mom called me yesterday informing me that a revelation came that she has bad spirits. I nor Da do women matter again, Just that I really want to settle down and start my family.
lmfao

So na man matter you wan dey do now tongue

The wound will heal with time bro
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by marvinsync(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
Idowtfiwnt:
2dice01

like she said she wasn't in the mood
so from the beginning u were playing a hard game
so right now u should put it on pending
ie come back later but u should respond now if u don't u will be defeated let the response be a response that puts the convo on pending but overall be cool
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kenex4ever(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
2dice01:
these only happens when u dont read the thread from the scatch

You always want to be spoon fed angry

You never update us how far about the former ones
send am money
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Emperor380(m): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2018
HARDDON:

Second question: ladies use this kinda situation to manipulate guys into total submission. your action word in this situation is 'sendless'.

It is her duty to make her man happy and keep him, if she cant,well, sorry. That is none of your biz
Thanks baba... but if u won't mind, I ll luv dat u give me sum lines to reply her with whenever she acts jealously
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Emperor380(m): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2018
HARDDON:

Thanks baba... but if u won't mind, I ll luv dat u give me sum lines to reply her with whenever she acts jealously.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by temi4fash(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
Idowtfiwnt:
2dice01

Y do i feel this babe is an olosho....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Emperor380:

Thanks baba... but if u won't mind, I ll luv dat u give me sum lines to reply her with whenever she acts jealously

Me: come here, wrap ma hands around, do you know you look so sexy when you are feeling jealous ?
you eyes just goes dreamy, lips wet and voice sleek, like you are trying to seduce me the more. grin cheesy

or

My heart is missing, the last time i checked it was with you, can i have it back now? ( make sure you say this with an edge of subdued wiry smile wink wink

think of others.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by banjicom(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2018
HARDDON:

Me: come here, wrap ma hands around, do you know you look so sexy when you are feeling jealous ?
you eyes just goes dreamy, lips wet and voice sleek, like you are trying to seduce me the more. grin cheesy

or

My heart is missing, the last time i checked it was with you, can i have it back now? ( make sure you say this with an edge of subdued wiry smile wink wink

think of others.

Hey don, datingdrill is down......i haven't been able to access the site since last week angry ........hope u working on it.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Emperor380(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
HARDDON:

or

think of others.

Ha..am loving this Oga Hardon, I can't wait for her to act like that again... am gonna hit her up with these lines nd hopefully sum more that am gonna learn.
Thanks alot
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Spolo1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Good day sir.
In as much i have been following your thread since which have helped me alot.
So there is the girl that added me through the same group that connect my tribes togheter so just recently i started crushing on her and i got her number but never open up to her with the word of I love u and others and moreover we havent see yet although she planned to visit me on sallah break.
So just today she sent me some write-ups that do include send this to your friends on facebook to know whatever they want and i asked her first what does she want from me she chose d number which is 'Best friend'.
When i saw this my reply was i don't do female bestie which i am crushing on that i only have one female bestie which is okay for me...so i don't need anymore.
She just replied Okay ooo
i said yeh..

.abeg how u see am hope am on the right spot for telling her straight forward?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
banjicom:

Hey don, datingdrill is down......i haven't been able to access the site since last week angry ........hope u working on it.

Mehn, we are so sorry!

It would be up soon....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
Emperor380:

Ha..am loving this Oga Hardon, I can't wait for her to act like that again... am gonna hit her up with these lines nd hopefully sum more that am gonna learn.
Thanks alot

Whatever you do, never let a lady box you up again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Side note: WAYS LADIES BOX MEHN UP:

1. When they go demanding things straight up without giving you space to breath

2. When they roll jealous because you be om with some flower, ex or the nxt door neighbour

3. When the tell you they miss their periods just to extort money from you

4. When the talk you into placing them on a monthly pay

5. When they spend on you shrewdly ( bware)

6. When they pull this line on you: don't you think we are going too fast? ( you punched the wrong button dude!)

7. When they tell you their fam member wano see you

8. When they act ANGRY because you refuse to do their bidding

9. When they use washing and cleaning for you as a bait

10. When they ask you seemingly innocuous questions that demands subjective answers

11. When they tell you about a guy that is on their tail.

12. When they always conplain of being broke and having no call credit

13. When they demand you get rid of a flower or some platonic friend

Etc

What the average guy fails to understand is: the above ain't the crux of the matter. Stealing the control knob of the relationship iis! Turning you to her puppet is.

In moment like these, you must use your two hands to wrap your balls and let the heavens fall if it wants to, in a collected, calculated and fun way!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
HARDDON:
Side note: WAYS LADIES BOX MEHN UP:

1. When they go demanding things straight up without giving you space to breath

2. When they roll jealous because you be om with some flower, ex or the nxt door neighbour

3. When the tell you they miss their periods just to extort money from you

4. When the talk you into placing them on a monthly pay

5. When they spend on you shrewdly ( bware)

6. When they pull this line on you: don't you think we are going too fast? ( you punched the wrong button dude!)

7. When they tell you their fam member wano see you

8. When they act ANGRY because you refuse to do their bidding

9. When they use washing and cleaning for you as a bait

10. When they ask you seemingly innocuous questions that demands subjecting answers

11. When they tell you about a guy that is on their tail.

12. When they always conplain of being broke and having no call credit

13. When they demand you get rid of a flower or some platonic friend

Etc

What the average guy fails to understand is: the above ain't the crux of the matter. Stealing the control knob of the relationship iis! Turning you to her puppet is.

In moment like these, you must use your two hands to wrap your balls and let the heavens fall if it wants to in a collected, calculated and fun way!

Ride on boss
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LieDetector(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2018
Spolo1:
Good day sir.
So there is the girl that added me through the same group that connect my tribes togheter so just recently i started crushing on her and i got her number but never open up to her with the word of I love u and others and moreover we havent see yet although she planned to visit me on sallah break.
So just today she sent me some write-ups that do include send this to your friends on facebook to know whatever they want and i asked her first what does she want from me she chose d number which is 'Best friend'.
When i saw this my reply was i don't do female bestie which i am crushing on that i only have one female bestie which is okay for me...so i don't need anymore.
i said yeh..

you blew e'ry thing. Wen she replied "bestie". My reply if I were in ur shoe would be
"u can't be my best man on my wedding day. Choose anoda one jhor grin"

Trust me. The Chat would still flow with the cocky and funny elements. You blew it all up when you made it obvious you're crushing on her. Gather some balls bro.

@HARDDON, I salute u. I was among the first batch of graduants from this thread. I'm out in the field drafting some nest to lay my eggs. This thread has been helpful grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Breezysdesign: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Good day came across this thread yesterday and it has thought me a lot, there is this gal I love, we've been talking. Asked her out, she had a bf dat care less, I tot I could convert her to mine, so I started being nice to her, which in turn is getting back at me, we chat buh I do more of the chat and calls. Took r out like twice, came to my ows and I tried kissing and boobs touching, when she went out my house. I think she is in control too, how do I turn the game around. Because I think am becoming clingy pls help a brother
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Breezysdesign:
Good day came across this thread yesterday and it has thought me a lot, there is this gal I love, we've been talking. Asked her out, she had a bf dat care less, I tot I could convert her to mine, so I started being nice to her, which in turn is getting back at me, we chat buh I do more of the chat and calls. Took r out like twice, came to my ows and I tried kissing and boobs touching, when she went out my house. I think she is in control too, how do I turn the game around. Because I think am becoming clingy pls help a brother
its very easy

Read the first 10pages wink

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Meklex(m): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Spolo1:
Good day sir.
i said yeh..

chai. If na me I will go...

Me: do you have what it takes to be my bestie?

Her: What does it take?

Me: you must be good in bed.

Verdict. It can go both ways. She might ask "do you sleep with all your besties" or she might resent you for the statement, either way you have a good fighting chance. For the former, I can go...

Me: only the ones with (say something prominent about her she knows about) or you can go "who said anything about sleeping with besties, you wanna sleep with me?“ you guys might argue about the "you must be good in bed" line, you should spice it up from there. Make her want to meet up with you.

For the latter, you can go... "by being good in bed, I was referring to you sleeping through all my bad habits cos I have lots of bad habits".

She might wanna know what those habits are, that means you are free the swing the pendulum anyhow you want. Use things she can relate to, maybe things about your tribe.

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by amakadihot87(f): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
HARDDON:

Whatever you do, never let a lady box you up again!

....hi.....pls call me

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.