Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,696 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1093247 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by joeeee240(m): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2019
Donlexybaze:
alright

Please what's your email? I don't have the password to this email or please reach me on lordofthelight100@gmail.com . Which ever is best for you
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DrBrainiac1: 11:29am On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2019
Guys I need all the help I can get. There is this gal I met on fb and we got chatting, we are in the same school but different campuses. She gave me her number and we got chatting on whatsapp and sometimes I call her, she told me she was single and her fb posts suggest that too. I ask that we meet bcoz I wanted to see her physiques for real bcoz she is fine on pictures I saw on fb but I wanted to be sure. We arranged to meet but she keeps postponing me for no reason and I got really angry ystaday but I just let it die down. The thing is I want a serious relationship with her but I don't want to appear desperate besides I have other offers from my campus but I want someone from another campus for my sanity. How do I Spice things up and make her want to come over.

p.s It seems I was rushing things up with her but I have decided to focus my attention elsewhere for now but I want her to get really interested in me. My Conversation with her isn't really spectacular
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2019
She seemed interested in me at first but I don't want to ruin things up like I usually do. How do I Spice up our convo. I haven't chatted her up since ystaday after she refused picking up my calls when we initially planned to meet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ChiefGuru24(m): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2019
5naira:
She seemed interested in me at first but I don't want to ruin things up like I usually do. How do I Spice up our convo. I haven't chatted her up since ystaday after she refused picking up my calls when we initially planned to meet

You acted desperate already and she's no longer into you as she was. What do you do? Leave her for a while. No texts, No calls. Then use a few days and improve yourself and read some books on how to speak womanese especially online and on social media.

Tips you can use on your WhatsApp:

1) post pictures of you having a nice time with women on your WhatsApp to create a sense of jealousy in her.
2) Don't respond to her messages quickly and don't reply with long texts.

Ps. The books will teach you interesting topics to discuss and other fun methods of chatting with her. Goodluck Soldier!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
ChiefGuru24:

You acted desperate already and she's no longer into you as she was. What do you do? Leave her for a while. No texts, No calls. Then use a few days and improve yourself and read some books on how to speak womanese especially online and on social media.

Tips you can use on your WhatsApp:

1) post pictures of you having a nice time with women on your WhatsApp to create a sense of jealousy in her.
2) Don't respond to her messages quickly and don't reply with long texts.

Ps. The books will teach you interesting topics to discuss and other fun methods of chatting with her. Goodluck Soldier!
Alright thanks. I think she is avoiding me now. I hope ignoring her for a week won't ruin everything?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by plagiarism1: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
5naira:
Guys I need all the help I can get. There is this gal I met on fb and we got chatting, we are in the same school but different campuses. She gave me her number and we got chatting on whatsapp and sometimes I call her, she told me she was single and her fb posts suggest that too. I ask that we meet bcoz I wanted to see her physiques for real bcoz she is fine on pictures I saw on fb but I wanted to be sure. We arranged to meet but she keeps postponing me for no reason and I got really angry ystaday but I just let it die down. The thing is I want a serious relationship with her but I don't want to appear desperate besides I have other offers from my campus but I want someone from another campus for my sanity. How do I Spice things up and make her want to come over.
p.s It seems I was rushing things up with her but I have decided to focus my attention elsewhere for now but I want her to get really interested in me. My Conversation with her isn't really spectacular

How long have you known her that you want to meet her by fire by force? Yes, you're in haste and very desperate. You want to start a relationship with her but, is she ready for that too?

Just forget her for now and move on. Go out and makes new friends with other ladies but, don't forget to post your pictures with those ladies on social media especially where she would see it. Also, ensure you make nice comment on it, that shows that without her, other ladies can replace her. When she chat you, don't rush to respond to it. Ignore it and respond to it for like two days after.

Besides, the ratio of women to men is 3:1 (3 billion ladies to 1 billion men), why do you want to kill yourself over a mere girl. No ladies is worth your time.

THE WAY UP IS THE WAY DOWN
THE WAY DOWN IS THE WAY UP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
plagiarism1:

How long have you known her that you want to meet her by fire by force? Yes, you're in haste and very desperate. You want to start a relationship with her but, is she ready for that too?

Just forget her for now and move on. Go out and makes new friends with other ladies but, don't forget to post your pictures with those ladies on social media especially where she would see it. Also, ensure you make nice comment on it, that shows that without her, other ladies can replace her. When she chat you, don't rush to respond to it. Ignore it and respond to it for like two days after.

Besides, the ratio of women to men is 3:1 (3 billion ladies to 1 billion men), why do you want to kill yourself over a mere girl. No ladies is worth your time.

THE WAY UP IS THE WAY DOWN
THE WAY DOWN IS THE WAY UP

Bro thanks so much for this post
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ChiefGuru24(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
5naira:

Alright thanks. I think she is avoiding me now. I hope ignoring her for a week won't ruin everything?

It's already ruined. Ignoring her for a week plus doing everything i told you will get her back.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
ChiefGuru24:

It's already ruined. Ignoring her for a week plus doing everything i told you will get her back.

How do I get this book plz. Can u provide a download link?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ChiefGuru24(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2019
5naira:

How do I get this book plz. Can u provide a download link?

It also has some bonus packages it came with when I bought it. For a token you'd have it all and she'll be yours after like 2 weeks. DM me to get it
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Dbliz(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
lakesidepapa:

Zero nine zero eight one four zero two one two five

chat me on whatsapp and I will drop u the bang rule and advanced bang rule, couple with some seduction books.

it is free of charge..
Big thanks bro but please i would really appreciate if u would mail it to ma email: divineblizzy1@gmail.com. Right now am having phone issues as d former one was stolen, more reason i havent replied since. Thanks in advance bro.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Lilshaddy(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
My name is Musa, 30 years of age, yoruba by tribe, a graduate, I base in Lagos and am working class, I am in need of a Muslim girlfriend for a very serious relationship that will lead to marriage, Call/ Whatsapp me 08109111237
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 12:24am On Jun 17, 2019
DrBrainiac1:
sometimes we kill the fun before we get rough
u never built in her that desire to see u
u were the one desperate to see her.
now she ignores u bro she got other guys that are more important to u than her
move on with your life man don't sweat it

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by plagiarism1: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2019
Lilshaddy:
My name is Musa, 30 years of age, yoruba by tribe, a graduate, I base in Lagos and am working class, I am in need of a Muslim girlfriend for a very serious relationship that will lead to marriage, Call/ Whatsapp me 08109111237

Go to romance section and post that. This is a male thread.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LeiderJa: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Men, been thinking of a witty way to call out a lady online if she's being a buzz kill without sounding harsh.

Just looking for the deft touch. Help
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
LeiderJa:
Men, been thinking of a witty way to call out a lady online if she's being a buzz kill without sounding harsh.

Just looking for the deft touch. Help

many ways bro

1; take a good look at her Bio and profile pic
2: come closer let me whisper words that will make that black cheek of urs pink

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by CsRockefeller(m): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
2 Quick things.

1. I have been friends with this girl/lady since 2016, because of school, NYSC and distance we haven't seen that much, though we talk once in a while. I was supposed to officially ask her out this weekend, to kick start the relationship. So, I decided that we should talk about sex, because she never even by chance says anything sexual or romantic. I went first, that I have never had sex, though use to do the other stuff (I didn't let her know).

I asked about hers, I was shocked when she told me she lost her virginity @19 during her first relationship, I couldn't believe it, this is a girl that is always about church at Winners, always avoiding dirty topics. Went on to press if she was a committed xtain when this happened, she said yes. I wasn't convinced, so I asked her if d guy manipulated her to sleep with her, she said she gave it to him freely. I was flabbergasted, really!, I said to myself, this girl that I thought was "Virgin Mary" you can be dis liberal.

I didn't want to press any further because she was beginning to feel sorry and embarrassed. She went on to ask me if sex will be required in our relationship, that if I date her, will i request for sex, I asked her what she wants, she said she wants to keep herself till her weeding night, more like secondary abstinence. I didn't say anything. She quickly went offline, its 2 days now, her no has been switched off, she isnt online neither.

I'm wondering if I scared her. Sincerely, all these while, I thought she was a virgin and probably that's d reason I still maintained d frienship. But now, I'm having doubts. Ny the way, I'm not even interested in having sex with her.

2. I stayed with a family friend after my service early this year, in the house was this Unilag 100l girl staying with them. She is 19yrs old, I really liked her but didn't let her know. Her phone was so bad that I had to get one small phone for her worth 5k, her parents are actually not strong financially. I left the house in March and decided not to use my advantage to get d girl, so I stop communicating with her.

Recently, She contacted me, that it has been a long time, actually, I really like her and have missed her but wanted her to concentrate on her studies. She complained that d charging point of d phone I bought for her is faulty and that she is looking for any job she can while she schools.

In her own words, she said "I need money". So, we began talking, found out that her Dad gave her 10k a month and she needs 20k every month to meet her needs effectively. She is a young and beautiful girl, so I was scared what she can become if she falls in d wrong hand, I stylishly asked her if she has a BF, she said no. So, I went on to promise her that I will get a small 2nd hand phone for her soon, and that I will support her with 5k every month while she is in school.

Right now, I'm trying to see if she can't get a holiday job. At d same time, I'm thinking is this not a bad idea? Someone u are not dating, you want to buy her a phone and place her on a monthly stipends. At the same time, I like her and want to ask her out, but I'm thinking she is just interested in me helping her financially.

I don't feel like getting d phone again, especially since we are not dating and she remembered me because d old phone is bad.

But I like her though.

These 2 incidents happened consecutively.

The first one happened like Sunday, while d 2nd happened on Monday.

Cc: Hardon
Ubunja

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
CsRockefeller:
2 Quick things.

1. I have been friends with this girl/lady since 2016, because of school, NYSC and distance we haven't seen that much, though we talk once in a while. I was supposed to officially ask her out this weekend, to kick start the relationship. So, I decided that we should talk about sex, because she never even by chance says anything sexual or romantic. I went first, that I have never had sex, though use to do the other stuff (I didn't let her know).

I asked about hers, I was shocked when she told me she lost her virginity @19 during her first relationship, I couldn't believe it, this is a girl that is always about church at Winners, always avoiding dirty topics. Went on to press if she was a committed xtain when this happened, she said yes. I wasn't convinced, so I asked her if d guy manipulated her to sleep with her, she said she gave it to him freely. I was flabbergasted, really!, I said to myself, this girl that I thought was "Virgin Mary" you can be dis liberal.

I didn't want to press any further because she was beginning to feel sorry and embarrassed. She went on to ask me if sex will be required in our relationship, that if I date her, will i request for sex, I asked her what she wants, she said she wants to keep herself till her weeding night, more like secondary abstinence. I didn't say anything. She quickly went offline, its 2 days now, her no has been switched off, she isnt online neither.

I'm wondering if I scared her. Sincerely, all these while, I thought she was a virgin and probably that's d reason I still maintained d frienship. But now, I'm having doubts. Ny the way, I'm not even interested in having sex with her.

2. I stayed with a family friend after my service early this year, in the house was this Unilag 100l girl staying with them. She is 19yrs old, I really liked her but didn't let her know. Her phone was so bad that I had to get one small phone for her worth 5k, her parents are actually not strong financially. I left the house in March and decided not to use my advantage to get d girl, so I stop communicating with her.

Recently, She contacted me, that it has been a long time, actually, I really like her and have missed her but wanted her to concentrate on her studies. She complained that d charging point of d phone I bought for her is faulty and that she is looking for any job she can while she schools.

In her own words, she said "I need money". So, we began talking, found out that her Dad gave her 10k a month and she needs 20k every month to meet her needs effectively. She is a young and beautiful girl, so I was scared what she can become if she falls in d wrong hand, I stylishly asked her if she has a BF, she said no. So, I went on to promise her that I will get a small 2nd hand phone for her soon, and that I will support her with 5k every month while she is in school.

Right now, I'm trying to see if she can't get a holiday job. At d same time, I'm thinking is this not a bad idea? Someone u are not dating, you want to buy her a phone and place her on a monthly stipends. At the same time, I like her and want to ask her out, but I'm thinking she is just interested in me helping her financially.

I don't feel like getting d phone again, especially since we are not dating and she remembered me because d old phone is bad.

But I like her though.

These 2 incidents happened consecutively.

The first one happened like Sunday, while d 2nd happened on Monday.

Cc: Hardon
Ubunja

do not start like this man do not put her on monthly stipends and do not buy her the phone bro until she gives a good reason for u to

why ask if she has a bf she will tell u no imagine a brother u respect ask u at her age if u got a gf will u say yes?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by obianoooo: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Guys please I need help,so there was this newly transferd bebe at my working place,at first meeting her I hold her waist thou she sheepishly laughed if off and told me she don't like guys doing that to her.
Fast forward to work closure I got her number from her and we chatted a bit on whatsapp"I wouldn't lie am not a fan of chatting cos I kinda sucks at it when it involves a woman" so same day I invited her to my church and also told her that we might crash at my crib after service closure of which she said that she would think about it.
After that interaction that day the next day I never said a word to her,would pass her by like she's a total stranger even she was the one trying to make eye contact with me still I cared less,only to walk up to her on Friday evening and ask her about the invitation,which she said she wouldnt make it to church but definitely would make chance at the evening for the visit.
Past 2pm on Sunday I called and gave her direction to my place,she came I offered her drinks and some snacks,then later I made romance advance at her which she said she does not like I told her that I like her and because of that is the reason why am attracted sexualy to her,well still no show after all tries I stop and walked her to the bus/stop.
Now we both just stare at each other at work,she once walk up to me and ask why I do snob her like she's someone I don't know.please how can I stop being an introvert,I enjoy using my smartphone to browser and watch movie that now when am with a lady I get tired and short of words to say.
So many ladies at work kept saying wat she said back den she was even close when one of the ladies that like me told me that she's angry with me,that I do act like I don't see or know her and would just pass her by Lol.
Please how do I get the first bebe back and how do I get out of comfort mentally programed zone.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
obianoooo:
Guys please I need help,so there was this newly transferd bebe at my working place,at first meeting her I hold her waist thou she sheepishly laughed if off and told me she don't like guys doing that to her.
Fast forward to work closure I got her number from her and we chatted a bit on whatsapp"I wouldn't lie am not a fan of chatting cos I kinda sucks at it when it involves a woman" so same day I invited her to my church and also told her that we might crash at my crib after service closure of which she said that she would think about it.
After that interaction that day the next day I never said a word to her,would pass her by like she's a total stranger even she was the one trying to make eye contact with me still I cared less,only to walk up to her on Friday evening and ask her about the invitation,which she said she wouldnt make it to church but definitely would make chance at the evening for the visit.
Past 2pm on Sunday I called and gave her direction to my place,she came I offered her drinks and some snacks,then later I made romance advance at her which she said she does not like I told her that I like her and because of that is the reason why am attracted sexualy to her,well still no show after all tries I stop and walked her to the bus/stop.
Now we both just stare at each other at work,she once walk up to me and ask why I do snob her like she's someone I don't know.please how can I stop being an introvert,I enjoy using my smartphone to browser and watch movie that now when am with a lady I get tired and short of words to say.
So many ladies at work kept saying wat she said back den she was even close when one of the ladies that like me told me that she's angry with me,that I do act like I don't see or know her and would just pass her by Lol.
Please how do I get the first bebe back and how do I get out of comfort mentally programed zone.
Start by keeping an open mind, the babe easy self and she is into you but you wan use style blow your chances, why get sex involved that quick stop thinking with your balls man, you should not be desperate relax and chop her, initiate contact and just make her comfortable with you before you hint on the sex stuffs.
She is ready for sex but needs some kind of assurance you not gonna ditch her after that sex.
Its her work place remember so she needs to pretend to earn some respect
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by obianoooo: 12:25am On Jun 19, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:

Start by keeping an open mind, the babe easy self and she is into you but you wan use style blow your chances, why get sex involved that quick stop thinking with your balls man, you should not be desperate relax and chop her, initiate contact and just make her comfortable with you before you hint on the sex stuffs.
She is ready for sex but needs some kind of assurance you not gonna ditch her after that sex.
Its her work place remember so she needs to pretend to earn some respect
The issue is that I get tired of the long processes easily like it drains me out,no thanks to my phone.
And it's not her being easy, wouldnt lie to you my G but their so many guys flocking around her for a way to date her but they kept getting turned down by her"me i no how to compose myself anywhere i am"so I do here them badmouth her wherever we go drinking,even my close pal tried asking her out,I never told him about me and her,guess that's one of the attribute of being a weird introvert.
ladies do complain that today am all laughing and gisting with them the next day am all do I know you, like they are total stranger to me.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ObinnaValentine: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
lakesidepapa:

chat me on whatsapp and I will drop u the bang rule and advanced bang rule, couple with some seduction books.

it is free of charge..

baba I go like some of those ur seduction books abeg..I hv got d bang rule books
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ObinnaValentine: 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
lakesidepapa:

it is free of charge..

baba I go like some of those ur seduction books abeg..I hv got d bang rule books..thanks

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
obianoooo:

The issue is that I get tired of the long processes easily like it drains me out,no thanks to my phone.
And it's not her being easy, wouldnt lie to you my G but their so many guys flocking around her for a way to date her but they kept getting turned down by her"me i no how to compose myself anywhere i am"so I do here them badmouth her wherever we go drinking,even my close pal tried asking her out,I never told him about me and her,guess that's one of the attribute of being a weird introvert.
ladies do complain that today am all laughing and gisting with them the next day am all do I know you, like they are total stranger to me.

balance in life is the key u snubbed her cool for a why but sometimes u acknowledge her presence that leaves her thinking

next time u see her tell her
hi been busy for sometime but know what I got time for u after work so u can tell me all u have been thinking about me in that dirty mind of urs
can u do that

OK don't disappoint cause I bite
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by obianoooo: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
lahp:

balance in life is the key u snubbed her cool for a why but sometimes u acknowledge her presence that leaves her thinking

next time u see her tell her
hi been busy for sometime but know what I got time for u after work so u can tell me all u have been thinking about me in that dirty mind of urs
can u do that

OK don't disappoint cause I bite
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mrcapability7: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2019
bro I'm here can you pass me her contact and i thought she stay in owerri
NyenwePHC
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2019
Mrcapability7:
bro I'm here can you pass me her contact
and i thought she stay in owerri

NyenwePHC
She is an Owerri girl but work in PH. She does runs as side hustle

Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mrcapability7: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
NyenwePHC:

She is an Owerri girl but work in PH. She does runs as side hustle is her contact. Once u acknowledge let me so as to modify
Thanks
thanks bro thou i am in owerri i will find my way around and where in ph stay
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lakesidepapa(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
I got some seduction books to unlock women defense and make them to have a great feelings for you and for them to wish down thier heart they would have knw u for a very long time, with a token amount of money.

Beep me on whatsapp if u are interesting. zero nine zero eight one four zero two one two five.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by yetunsbay(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
lakesidepapa:
I got some seduction books to unlock women defense and make them to have a great feelings for you and for them to wish down thier heart they would have knw u for a very long time, with a token amount of money, beep me on whatsapp if u are interesting. zero nine zero eight one four zero two one two five.

above, I taught u wanna assist freely
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mekanus(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
lakesidepapa:
I got some seduction books to unlock women defense and make them to have a great feelings for you and for them to wish down thier heart they would have knw u for a very long time, with a token amount of money, beep me on whatsapp if u are interesting. zero nine zero eight one four zero two one two five.

Oga na oshofree we want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.