Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094011 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by plagiarism1: 8:18am On Oct 31, 2019
MikeGreat00:
Hi chief @Harddon,

I help is needed. I got to know this girl through a mutual friend, we started chatting. Things were going fine until i asked if we could talk on phone and she said yes but for few minutes. The phone convo was okay, however short. Ever since, her chats became cold. She barely reply on time. We agreed to meet in my place. We had nice time getting to know each other. Even after that day, her chat is still cold. she replies just once in a day with one flimsy excuse or the other. I already liking her and i want to take it to the next level. My question now is, how can i spice things up with her?

Kindly advice @Harddon. Thanks

Go to where you're celebrated not tolerated.
Just ignore her too.
Derail much we have, drills we now have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2019
capip120:

I really liked the part where you started giving her attitude which made her complain to her friend about you being proud. Unfortunately she got you blackmailed into caring again against your wish. The truth is that since she won't let you taste the cookie, then you have to find one yourself and be sure she see it happen or get the sense that this guy is up to something.
If she can invite an ex over, there is absolutely nothing wrong in looking out for yourself with another and more over you guys ain't even dating!
She wants you to beg and become a sissy to her all becks of wetin? Go Bro you haven't lost any balls. The ball might have been low on charge but it is ready to fire on again. grin grin grin
grin grin ;DYou just make me happy with this little advice. Well, my attitude has always been like that, and I'm purposely doing it to be hard to get as my boss harddon has thought me�.

Well, it's not easy for me to follow up with women for now cos I'm not that patient for there nonsense (calling, chatting and others). I have a lot of admirers both in my house and in school. I have a lot of girls call me different names like Hot stuffs, crush, darling etc but me getting all this attention always get me scared from them. Sometimes, I do go blank hearing all this compliment. I've just been with this particular girl cos it's been long we've been together going to 2 years now.

Also, I noticed that she's into some mind games recently which I think it's from her elder sisters, I guess she's been couch by them now.

Well, I fall for her mind game after she complain to me that I've not been treating her nice but, I only do that to bring her close back.

In addition, she now have a married young man that's disturbing her for relationship but, she has always been a funny girl, I think she's just catching cruise with the man Sha though, I don't really care cos I'm not ready to take her responsibility or go into relationship with her or anyone. She always gist me about the young man and she even told me just yesterday night that she likes to talk to the man whenever she's with me lol... I just smile and tell her to do her thing.

Note, she's a very nice girl to me and I've been attached to her emotionally in the past but I'm getting out of that now cos I just discovered the kind of girl she is. I hate mind games even though I'm doing it too.... LOL
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by MikeGreat00: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2019
plagiarism1:

Go to where you're celebrated not tolerated.
Just ignore her too.
Derail much we have, drills we now have.
Thanks. Noted. . When she started all that shit, i decided to stop texting her but whenever she replies, she ends it with a question like "how are you?", " how was your day"? does that i mean i should start ignoring her? because i'm always pushed to want to reply.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Elemental(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
Guys, how do I ask for an open relationship from a girl who's been giving me green light?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
MikeGreat00:
Hi chief @Harddon,

I help is needed. I got to know this girl through a mutual friend, we started chatting. Things were going fine until i asked if we could talk on phone and she said yes but for few minutes. The phone convo was okay, however short. Ever since, her chats became cold. She barely reply on time. We agreed to meet in my place. We had nice time getting to know each other. Even after that day, her chat is still cold. she replies just once in a day with one flimsy excuse or the other. I already liking her and i want to take it to the next level. My question now is, how can i spice things up with her?

maybe u have a kind of accent that turned her off or maybe she saw your pics and you're not her specs.
so ignore her and like someone earlier said "go to where you're accepted"
there are many fishes in the river, besides even after she accepts u, what will she have to offer to u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
Liftkid:
Now choose at least 5 of the girls you wanna run their shows and send them something like

" I wanna say hi but one mind is asking me to say hello that pretty girls do not respond to hi, which one do I say "

If any "lols" Let us know. such a person is intelligent and a potential target

angry

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
Fineboigossip:

Boss
I Guess Its Both Of Them
I Dont Have A Girlfriend,and I Seriously Need One
1. Change your mentality by reading this thread especially the aspect that dealt with online chats. You got no online aura nor flow.
You cut across desperate.

2. Change strategy. Stop hiding behind FB vail, go out there and let the world feel your heat.

Above all. Stop chasing. Stop asking out. Learn to enjoy being single as you burst their bubbles.
Not all of us are cut out for dates angry

SENSE PILL: Chase, they are wired to run. Set laid back, sendless and fun traps, they come in torrents.

Havent you heard?: You face loads of temptations when you decide to stay away? Stay Aloof? Go figure

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
oladosuphemmy:
Hello please I just met a girl she's actually a customer at my place of work . I think I like her. I just got past the heartbreak of breakup after 2 years. Please help me with how to win her heart and make her mine. So far I think I am not doing so well with the chats. it's so far being intensely boring

@ emphasied, that is the beginning of your woes.

Cant we just see a gurl that is cool and make crazy fun of her and watch her fall in love with us? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
DreaShola:

Boss, I need your help, I am the definition of a nice guy and I have serious underlying issues

You mega solution is sprinkled all over this thread.

Think you can, however much it is, pay the sacrifice and read?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
@Tnnig

What would you rather have?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
MikeGreat00:
Hi chief @Harddon,

Don't get it twisted bro.

Given, ladies are SISTERS under same cloak of flesh BUT
There are little distinctive factors peculiar to each.

Not until you can ascertain that she is purposely ignoring your chats through mind games, you cant draw conclusions.

1. Not EVERY lady love chatting. Some prefer physical meet ups. If she enjoyed coming to spend time at your place even on a first date, why don't you change the chat strategy to one that works?

2. Some are just too busy for lil chit chats. Try dating a medical Student. Or a working professional/business person.

3. To a large extent, from coaching( both ladies n guys) experience, most guys, when they fancy a gurl, mostly get mental blockage when they reach out thru chats n calls.
Nobody wants boring chats and some statements don't need answers. You just read and lack what to respond with. Yours truly do this alot to gurls and they come at him with "so you now ignore my messages?"

Being who yours truly is, that statement is even worse.

So dont be quick to throw in the towel....

One.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
MikeGreat00:

Thanks. Noted. . When she started all that shit, i decided to stop texting her but whenever she replies, she ends it with a question like "how are you?", " how was your day"? does that i mean i should start ignoring her? because i'm always pushed to want to reply.

....when you ignore messages, from experience, people that really care, wud call to find out....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
Elemental:
Guys, how do I ask for an open relationship from a girl who's been giving me green light?

Must you really ask?

Cant we just flow ?

Who ever told you that every green light is looking for a r/ship?

angry

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
TO MAILERS

Kindly note that we only entertain very private messages....

All general questions should be asked here to save me time and So others can learn from it too.

I'm a little available now.

Kindly accept the assurances of my esteemed Regards.
cool

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by MikeGreat00: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
maybe u have a kind of accent that turned her off or maybe she saw your pics and you're not her specs.
so ignore her and like someone earlier said "go to where you're accepted"
there are many fishes in the river, besides even after she accepts u, what will she have to offer to u?
Laughs at accent. Just maybe grin . Thanks Man, really appreciated.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by MikeGreat00: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Thanks boss for taking time out to reply with much depth.
HARDDON:

Don't get it twisted bro.

Given, ladies are SISTERS under same cloak of flesh BUT
There are little distinctive factors peculiar to each.

Not until you can ascertain that she is purposely ignoring your chats through mind games, you cant draw conclusions.
I agree, just that sometimes are stumble her online.

1. Not EVERY lady love chatting. Some prefer physical meet ups. If she enjoyed coming to spend time at your place even on a first date, why don't you change the chat strategy to one that works? Well, when she visited, her phone was kept in her bag and only texted few times.

2. Some are just too busy for lil chit chats. Try dating a medical Student. Or a working professional/business person. grin

3. To a large extent, from coaching( both ladies n guys) experience, most guys, when they fancy a gurl, mostly get mental blockage when they reach out thru chats n calls.
Nobody wants boring chats and some statements don't need answers. You just read and lack what to respond with. Yours truly do this alot to gurls and they come at him with "so you now ignore my messages?"

Being who yours truly is, that statement is even worse.

So dont be quick to throw in the towel.... Thanks a lot. I'll give it another trial.

One.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by MikeGreat00: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
HARDDON:

....when you ignore messages, from experience, people that really care, wud call to find out....
but there are some messages that are open ended. e.g she replies "i was busy". Do you think not replying this will also get her attention?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by PisciMan: 12:15am On Nov 02, 2019
HARDDON:

1. Change your mentality by reading this thread especially the aspect that dealt with online chats. You got no online aura nor flow.

2. Change strategy. Stop hiding behind FB vail, go out there and let the world feel your heat.

Above all. Stop chasing. Stop asking out. Learn to enjoy being single as you burst their bubbles.

SENSE PILL: Chase, they are wired to run. Set laid back, sendless and fun traps, they come in torrents.

Havent you heard?: You face loads of temptations when you decide to stay away? Stay Aloof? Go figure

@ the last 2 paragraphs, I understand it involves tickling her curiosity the right way but that's it. could you explain a bit further or point me in a direction?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Fineboigossip(m): 5:32am On Nov 02, 2019
HARDDON:

Alrite Boss
Thank You Very Much

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 02, 2019
HARDDON:
@Tnnig

What would you rather have?

Well, I think it shouldn't be hard to bleep her once more but, she's making it hard and I've stopped trying to get physical with her anymore. I also think maybe I'm getting the bedroom talk wrong. I don't know if you can suggest some conversation that could lead to sex without been desperate to her.... Thanks.

Btw, I want to know your thoughts on my game with her, lately, I find out that she's into game with other guys too and she didn't bother to hide it from me. She even tell me she like talking to them on phone when ever I'm there, that she don't want to laugh alone. She do call her sisters and her female friend to gist about her experience with guys, they'll laugh and advice her to keep them around.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:12am On Nov 02, 2019
Fineboigossip:
Pls Boss Man
I Got The Courage To Toast And Talk To Lady
But Each Time I Ask Them For A Relationship,they Always Reject Me
I Dnt Know Why
Pls Help Me!!
why not let relationship happen ...build friendship first
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:19am On Nov 02, 2019
MikeGreat00:
Hi chief @Harddon,

blank her! Be expensive
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2019
Tnnig:
Well, I think it shouldn't be hard to bleep her once more but, she's making it hard and I've stopped trying to get physical with her anymore. I also think maybe I'm getting the bedroom talk wrong. I don't know if you can suggest some conversation that could lead to sex without been desperate to her.... Thanks.

Btw, I want to know your thoughts on my game with her, lately, I find out that she's into game with other guys too and she didn't bother to hide it from me. She even tell me she like talking to them on phone when ever I'm there, that she don't want to laugh alone. She do call her sisters and her female friend to gist about her experience with guys, they'll laugh and advice her to keep them around.
am I the only one who thinks this babe is quite manipulative.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kantebets(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2019
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by jargooflife912(m): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
HARDDON:
TO MAILERS

Kindly note that we only entertain very private messages....

All general questions should be asked here to save me time and So others can learn from it too.

I'm a little available now.

Kindly accept the assurances of my esteemed Regards.
cool

Madt boss
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
MikeGreat00:
but there are some messages that are open ended. e.g she replies "i was busy". Do you think not replying this will also get her attention?

That statement is a blow off. angry
An offshoot of your question obviously.
However,
I just read this kinda statements and ignore them.
Move on with my life. It is too short to waste....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
PisciMan:

@ the last 2 paragraphs, I understand it involves tickling her curiosity the right way but that's it. could you explain a bit further or point me in a direction?

Ladies kill for what what is beyond them. What does not have their time. What uses what other guys are drooling about in her to make fun of her.

They love attention and any guy who does not have their time nor sing their praises and make fun of them is a target to be acquired.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
Tnnig:

That is not the kinda girl you should be around. She's got your balls and all your guts! angry

CUT her loose henceforth.

Meet others and start robbing it on her face too.

Two, the movie title states, can play the game.

While at it, improve on your stamina.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kantebets:
I met one babe last week from one of my group chats last week.

After chat I invite to come to my place she did but refuse s3x saying she just came to know me.

What u think guys
Should I have force her or Shd believe her

Smh angry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
jargooflife912:
Hello boss Harddon
I work with IBEDC in ibadan I'm one of the marketer in charge of Elewura challenge....there's this girl I saw some weeks ago around the area I walk up to her and introduce myself only for her to tell me she knows me that I have even been to her house before she was on her way to her shop I ask for her number she told me some other time I tried to convince to give me she kept to her word some days later I saw her again going to her shop this time she gave me her number without me asking we getting talking on phone no bad atittude she reply well.....She is all those independate lady I really need a scope to ask her out ause she kind of hint me one night that she is not interested

angry smh
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by plagiarism1: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
Harddon, just take a look at the kind of men we have these days.
They're docile(apologies for using this expression), sex starved and behave like sissy.
No game sense, no drills just derails.

Men behaving like toddlers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.