Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1093995 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SaintHilary(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2020
MachineLearning:
CC HARDDON

My babe who used to call me back to settle things after any quarrel even if I was wrong is now acting first to call with me for about six days now.... Right now I can't believe my eyes, and this one was just a simple problem o....Guys I am not planning to call her first but I need advise on how to handle this kind of situation without losing my balls and without me being childish, tie first to call thing now is already irritating the hell out of me.. Just making me more angry... I can't believe I am already thinking of totally forgetting about her because of this whole anger.. She really got me this time and I believe this because I have been telling her about my all my life and secrets recently, she knows all about me now, including how much I receive per month and she knows I am ready to marry her.... Why are women like this? The moment you are about to open the door, they start developing new wings

CC Harddon help your boy .out.. I already promised to "borrow" her 1000k concerning a new job that we planned to bribe her into, she has been jobless for sometime now and this is a good opportunity that I don't want her to miss.... I am still planning on giving her the money because I don't want her to get a wrong impression that this whole drama is all about money... How do I still give her this money without losing my ground

Stop wailing bro, honest truth is the "least loved" position in the relationship switched bodies (you should know what I mean by this as na ur relationship)

It's 100% More easier for a girl to play this game dan a guy..She can get as much calls from desperate guys as long as she wants to. So if you intend to wife her, keep shame aside and call her, y'all talk things through [Pride nd Redpill are brothers of the same family but different personalities]
if otherwise..Na like dis I use end my very first relationship...Since non of us called, we both moved on. Reconnected after a year (both in separate new relationships) Had a fairly rough sex..and broke up officially. This life no hard pass d way e dey kiss

@Bolded, All I can say is "Hunter wey use elephant set trap naim knw watin him won catch
smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by olufemidavid17: 10:02pm On May 29, 2020
HARDDON you be greatest of all time(G.O.A.T) I swear.. hv come across alota Dating Drills but urs is exceptional.. sometimes I dey wonder weda na the same breast milk wey u drink, others guys drink too.. cos u ar a "Pro" in women aspect..��� tuwale �

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:39pm On May 29, 2020
brandon180:
As I was trolling down from one of my usual evening walks..I immediately observed this fine wine in front of me..as I was contemplating if to make a move or not.. and my brave telling me it's not good to make a move from behind, I just lost it.
I want to ask is it ok to approach a Nigerian girl from behind?

Most times we get stuffed with rules we forget to just live.

We forget the most important rule of all: You!
Your ability to deploy quick wit and sign your signature across hearts in an unforgettable way.

Are you suggesting we should let go everytime because the angle is not right?

What you are worried about is O'level knowledge.
A'level is more about the contents of your character....

Direction of approach is inconsequential to a guy that gets his onion.

You dig?

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:57pm On May 29, 2020
bennyflipy:
Nice thread, I need advice here. there's this girl I met online recently and we got talking chats and calls (I like her). We talk almost on a daily basis for long periods, I've not asked her out because I always feel reluctant doing that(Not my thing, at times I usually think if I have a problem there).
fast forward to yesterday she wake me up with a call at about 7:20am we talked for a while, we then chatted in the afternoon, towards evening around 5:06pm she called we spoke for some few minutes, she ended the call to attend to something (because they buried a child in their house yesterday). Some few minutes later she called but I didn't answer (something told me not to pick up the call) 30minutes later she called again, I didn't pick up. I waited for like 1 hour before I called back but she switched off her phone, few minutes later I called again and she answered the call and starting ranting I didn't answer her call bla bla, I told her I was not close to the phone, that's a lie that just choose to ignore her calls.
I then told her she misses me alot that's why, I told her i will make it up to her, she said I want to bribe her that she doesn't accept bribe, but I should promise not to do that again, I said okay. in the middle of the call I told her I visited my family home and my mum wants to have a word with me, if I'm done with Mumsy I'll call her back.
Which I didn't, but she later called later that night.
N.B: She always calls me big head and the most stubborn person she has ever met.
Please what is it that is wrong I'm doing

Promise not to do what? Not live your life and always answer her calls because she pays your Bills?
And you said okay? That means you agreed that you were actually ignoring her calls? angry
First , you let her get away with ranting, then you agreed with her that you lied about your not been close to the phone . Dude!
It is from little issues like these men hand over their balls unwittingly.

Secondly, You don't make it up to anybody because u didn't take their call. You were indisposed. Simple as that.

Next time, it is either you lie and stick to it or don't bother at all.
Just change the topic in a funny way. When she goes braaaaa, interject with, " I can just imagine that your tiny nose twitching now...'

Things are bright. Just don't let your balls down by yielding to manipulations.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:58pm On May 29, 2020
JhayJoe:
Please i need advice
How do you further the relationship with a girl from being friends ??

How did the friendship start?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:01am On May 30, 2020
pastie:
Good day my elders in the game, there was a lady close to my area who I later know to be my sister friend, we have been chatting like lovers for the past week.. Actually I was the one always initiating the chat, she couldn't start a convo even for once. I requested to see her after much pressure she finally agreed for me to visit her ... Note... She's the indoor type which I discovered from my sister. Right I have decided to shun her for the pass four days but I noticed her missing me through her status.. She even ask of me from my sister..
I'm thinking of the right step to take now
Pls excuse my grammar
Cc: harddon, zabiboy,trailblazer93, majormofor etc

What were you thinking pressuring a girl to see you?
What were you doing going to visit a girl at her place?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Pstarogood0100: 1:25am On May 30, 2020
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by yetunsbay(m): 6:58am On May 30, 2020
LeiderJa:

She lies!

No girl will feel she doesn't mind opposition. Just roll with a girl more bootylicious than her and watch her develop concern. Then tease the hell out of her.

I also hope you talk sex? Describe very vivid sex scenes while looking into the pupils of her eye. Bite your lips, kiss her neck and continue with the story.

Tease her without mercy. Tell her that she doesn't look like someone that has sexual energy. Tell her she probably romances and fvcks like an mgbeke. Tell her that she's afraid to get down with you cos she doesn't think she can handle her moans and screams. Call her a tomboy.

Does she have friends that you think will ginger her not to give in to the shaft of patriarchy?
I appreciate the write up thou she still won't be moved.

Nevertheless I make it upon self to assist anytime she requested. What do u think can be done with respect to this assistance & my own cookie request. Can I seize to assist with claim ?

I really love her but need the honnypot likewise. Cheat isn't in my habit.

She is a JW. org member thou
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by JhayJoe: 10:35am On May 30, 2020
HARDDON:

How did the friendship start?
We met in school and became fast friends,always close to each other, she calls me "love" and i call her "sweetheart". Even though some of my friends have told me that she's into me but i'm scared that if i ask her out that the friendship will not be the same again. This is why i hate all this friend drama, it's better to just ask the girl straight up
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Guysebastian(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2020
Hey guys,please the logic about not asking a girl out so you don't be handing her yr balls I think it's a bit flawed,does it mean all the guys currently in a relationship that asked their gfs out are not in charge of their r/ships ? I think not,I believe everything depends on yr coordination from the onset,girls know guys with balls that ain't simps and can't be easily manipulated,so when such guys ask a girl out,it doesn't change anything cos their balls are still with them. I'm saying this cos my last babe i asked her out and I was the boss all through the r/ship,Also I've this new chic I like and I wanna ask out soon,she knows I'm no nonsense niggur,my balls will always be with me.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by StarScream95(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2020
Harddon boss thanks for those recommended books... it's been super helpful

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Joeeasy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hello guys, more blue balls to your Jrod grin

Does anyone have link to the book "Logical man"?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Macbennie(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Boss harddon thanks for dis enlightenment,bt so for in dis post sojourn am yet to see any addressing guys with nt dat good looking appearance
U knw it cuts d ur balls abit,so any way out for d nt good look��
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Macbennie:
Boss harddon thanks for dis enlightenment,bt so for in dis post sojourn am yet to see any addressing guys with nt dat good looking appearance
U knw it cuts d ur balls abit,so any way out for d nt good look��

Armed with the right light , from the right sources, these drills our blog and more to come, your look is infinitely inconsequential.

SENSE PILL
Success, in life as with ladies, knows no colour, country or facial features. it answers only to mind class.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
wow so harddon is still updating this thread. men u had tried. alot

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by yetunsbay(m): 5:32am On Jun 15, 2020
cc harddon.

This girl am dating is one hell of a religious one. Thou we romance but baba no dey penetrate cox she no wan disvirgin. She won't just allow upon all my preachings.

I satisfy all her wants if sought......even with that.....no penetration yet. What should be my humble line of action ?

Treat as Urgent
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 10:48am On Jun 22, 2020
brandon180:
Guys pls rate this chat..
She hasn't replied since yesterday..
However I feel I should have played d mystery card a little bit longer..
What do you think?
And another problem I have is I can come up with a perfect opener..and then after she replies usually in a positive manner..I usually don't know howi to continue..
Like questions to ask et al.
take down pics... Her number is showing
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Zeugma: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2020
You called me and I told you I was busy that I would call you back the next day so we can start from we stopped since we barely chat on telegram,you didn't pick my call.even the good night text I sent to you .you didn't acknowledge it .lol.that's tough considering the fact I barely send girls best wishes messages. Anyways hope your boyfriend didn't seize you all to himself this time around.

I just sent this to a girl that I have an eye on though she told me she had a boyfriend and I ignored her ,then she called me few days back and we talked a bit on phone and I ended the call.

I called yesterday she didn't pick and she hasn't returned my call since.I also sent her good night text the previous night.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SaintHilary(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2020
Zeugma:
You called me and I told you I was busy that I would call you back the next day so we can start from we stopped since we barely chat on telegram,you didn't pick my call.even the good night text I sent to you .you didn't acknowledge it .lol.that's tough considering the fact I barely send girls best wishes messages. Anyways hope your boyfriend didn't seize you all to himself this time around.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Zeugma: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2020
Talk joor baba
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Zeugma: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2020
SaintHilary:

talk joor
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SaintHilary(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2020
Zeugma:
talk joor
I go talk surely bro, The day she eventually reply the message u sent her this morning.

Maybe when she need house rent, skul fees, chop money, e.t.c.. She go remember you.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by StarScream95(m): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Harddon to remember this drills na war I besides I think direct approach is wayyyyy better than online approach

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by igboboy3(m): 1:24am On Jul 08, 2020
yetunsbay:
cc harddon.

This girl am dating is one hell of a religious one. Thou we romance but baba no dey penetrate cox she no wan disvirgin. She won't just allow upon all my preachings.

I satisfy all her wants if sought......even with that.....no penetration yet. What should be my humble line of action ?

Treat as Urgent

What do you mean by 'romance'? What exactly does she allow you to do? Penetration is easy to understand but romance has several layers. Giving you a kiss every now and then is not romance. If she is as religious as you portray, then proper romance should be off-bounds because it directly leads to what she has said she doesn't want. The essence of religious abstinence is sexual deprivation and since you say that you satisfy all her wants if sought, then I don't think her reasons are as ironclad as they look.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by yetunsbay(m): 1:30am On Jul 08, 2020
igboboy3:

What do you mean by 'romance'? What exactly does she allow you to do? Penetration is easy to understand but romance has several layers. Giving you a kiss every now and then is not romance. If she is as religious as you portray, then proper romance should be off-bounds because it directly leads to what she has said she doesn't want. The essence of religious abstinence is sexual deprivation and since you say that you satisfy all her wants if sought, then I don't think her reasons are as ironclad as they look. We rough play, suck boobs, kiss etc but no direct penetration... Solely because she no want to be disvirgined. At least not now.

Kindly break down your last line too pls for easy comprehension

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by yetunsbay(m): 1:31am On Jul 08, 2020
igboboy3:

What do you mean by 'romance'? What exactly does she allow you to do? Penetration is easy to understand but romance has several layers. Giving you a kiss every now and then is not romance. If she is as religious as you portray, then proper romance should be off-bounds because it directly leads to what she has said she doesn't want. The essence of religious abstinence is sexual deprivation and since you say that you satisfy all her wants if sought, then I don't think her reasons are as ironclad as they look.

We rough play, suck boobs, kiss etc but no direct penetration... Solely because she no want to be disvirgined. At least not now.

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by igboboy3(m): 2:04am On Jul 08, 2020
yetunsbay:
We rough play, suck boobs, kiss etc but no direct penetration... Solely because she no want to be disvirgined. At least not now.

I mean that if her reason for abstinence was based on religion, she won't allow you to do all the things you guys have done. It's probably a personal decision for her. This makes your work easier. Reduce your preaching. It makes her think with her head and logically, her head will always tell you "no". Her emotions need to over-ride logic.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by yetunsbay(m): 7:15am On Jul 08, 2020
igboboy3:

I mean that if her reason for abstinence was based on religion, she won't allow you to do all the things you guys have done. It's probably a personal decision for her. This makes your work easier. Reduce your preaching. It makes her think with her head and logically, her head will always tell you "no". Her emotions need to over-ride logic.
Thks bro I appreciate. Still wanna disvirgin this girlio......spent like hell on her....what plain & approved gimmick may I use on her pls
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Geofavor(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
yetunsbay:
Thks bro I appreciate. Still wanna disvirgin this girlio......spent like hell on her....what plain & approved gimmick may I use on her pls
Give me her number. Lemme help you convince her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: rioemmanuel(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.