Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1093286 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
witty/funny lines in meeting women: lets say u got talking and she asks the boring question( never answer a boring question st8t!):

"Where do you live?"

you reply with

"I'm not telling you. For all I
know, you could be a psycho stalker

or huh, with a funny face, and say: so u and ur crew can come gang rape me @ night? no im not telling

or you can simply say, I live on tries, I luv the breeze up there, until one day i freeze and i fell!

Btw, all bio questions are boring questions! never ask them, never answer them str8t! make fun of her asking them

50 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
HARDDON:
witty/funny lines in meeting women: lets say u got talking and she asks the boring question( never answer a boring question st8t!):

"Where do you live?"

you reply with

"I'm not telling you. For all I
know, you could be a psycho stalker

or huh, with a funny face, and say: so u and ur crew can come gang rape me @ night? no im not telling

or you can simply say, I live on tries, I luv the breeze up there, until one day i freeze and i fell!

Btw, all bio questions are boring questions! never ask them, never answer them str8t! make fun of her asking them

or you can say, I live in a well furnished shrine, in the middle of the ocean, sure u'd still luv to come? cheesy

or make funny face and ask her: " are you kidding me? have u forgotten so soon we were neighbors when u were a lil gurl running under the rain nak3d before u guys moved out?? brahahaha

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
If she ask you were you are from.....answer thus:

i am from a land where women pay groom prices, where women work their a33es out to feed their men, where men are house husbands, sit at home all day playing soccer on a console, his only major work is make her moan, scream and scratch before she gets preggy cool cheesy

or you can say : i am an heavenly being, i came to earth because i was tired of seeing you making so many mistakes with men! so i decided to come teach you the basic robes to failing in luv with the right man

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
HARDDON:
If she ask you were you are from.....answer thus:

i am from a land where women pay groom prices, where women work their a33es out to feed their men, where men are house husbands, sit at home all day playing soccer, his only major work is to impregnate her cool cheesy

or you can say : i am an heavenly being, i came to earth because i was tired of seeing you making so many mistakes with men! so i decided to come teach you the basic robes

or you say: where i'm i from angry ? are you already planning on meeting my momma? common, i have to be sure id like u first

or you say : wow, u just met me and you already wano know where i am from? are you sure i'd luv to stay behind closed doors with you? then pretend like u r whispering and say " she might just rape me!" oh epic! cool

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
HARDDON:

or you say: where i'm i from angry ? are you already planning on meeting my momma? common, i have to be sure id like u first

or you say : wow, u just met me and you already wano know where i am from? are you sure i'd luv to stay behind closed doors with you? then pretend like u r whispering and say " she might just rape me!" oh epic! cool

or you make some funny faces and whisper to yourself let her hear it: " is she tryin to hit on me? well she has to try harder cos aint falling for that cheap one

or say: how can someone that is from my RIB ask me where i am from? shocked shocked wink

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
if she ask you what you do for a living......this is one of my best boring question...i luk forward to them asking me this....

these are some of the ways i respond:

" im a professional heart Breaker, i specialize in stealing gurls hearts, and breaking them in trying to know why their YES means NO.

she might ask u, but people dont think with their hearts but their heads: then u reply : " oh i tot u were a woman(pull her close like u are giving her a lecture), women can think cooly and calmly , just that they end up thinking with their hearts instead of their heads."

Hope you dont give confusing answers, if not, be rest assured i wud break ur heart.... lolololing

or you can say: I am a health worker, i specialize in giving confidence to loyal b00bies and giving standing ovations to curious ones grin

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
@harddon, im here now.. Av read d thread..still have some questions,

should i ditch this girl? If not, how do i ammend things and make her want me more?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
viickerz:

should i ditch this girl? If not, how do i ammend things and make her want me more?

i did answer that Q on your thread, u havent sunk too deep yet unless ofcos there is something you aint telling. use the solution on your thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
HARDDON:

i did answer that Q on your thread, u havent sunk too deep yet unless ofcos there is something you aint telling. use the solution on your thread
its not straightfoward please be
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NevetsIbot(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
hardon. Nice one gee!

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by tegak10: 6:33am On May 01, 2016
so there is this girl I like.. all of a sudden she started acting diff to me.... no longer picking my calls/hanging up on me n no longer finding my jokes BBB funny.. bfr she couldn't go a whole day without talking to me now she can go a whole week without me... what's d way out
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:46pm On May 01, 2016
viickerz:

I'm putting something comprehensive together due to popular demand on this very topic... hang on, while @ it, kindly stop sending her mgses, stop calling, stop taking her calls ...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:47pm On May 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
hardon. Nice one gee!

U know I hate been a nice guy! tongue grin

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:52pm On May 01, 2016
tegak10:
so there is this girl I like.. all of a sudden she started acting diff to me.... no longer picking my calls/hanging up on me n no longer finding my jokes BBB funny.. bfr she couldn't go a whole day without talking to me now she can go a whole week without me... what's d way out

Didn't start all of a sudden, kindly tell us how it started, what u did or didn't do...... Did u try to sleep with her d very first day she came to ur house n she turned u down, practically ran out of ur house cos u tried forcing ur way in?

Did she discover u told her a lie?

Or have u totally , finally handed her ur balls n now she friend zoned u? Mr Nice guy?

There is more to this

15 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:02am On May 02, 2016
HARDDON:
if she ask you what you do for a living......this is one of my best boring question...i luk forward to them asking me this....

" im a professional heart Breaker, i specialize in stealing gurls hearts, and breaking them in trying to know why their YES means NO.

she might ask u, but people dont think with their hearts but their heads: then u reply : " oh i tot u were a woman(pull her close like u are giving her a lecture), woman can think cooly and calmly , just that they end up thinking with their hearts instead of their heads."

Hope you dont give confusing answers, if not, be rest assured i wud break ur heart.... lolololing

or you can say: I am a health worker, i specialize in giving confidence to loyal b00bies and giving standing ovations to curious ones grin

Or u can say: " Im a professional palm reader" some might give u their hands to read, if she doesn't, take her hands n start looking @ her palm intently, making some faces while @ it, then look @ her n say;

" wow! Ur palms really give away much in ur heart , first it says u have been searching for me, secondly it says u fell deeply in Luv with me the very moment u saw me... Ithe last one is too heavy to say!"

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:06am On May 02, 2016
HARDDON:

she might ask u, but people dont think with their hearts but their heads: then u reply : " oh i tot u were a woman(pull her close like u are giving her a lecture), woman can think cooly and calmly , just that they end up thinking with their hearts instead of their heads."

Or tell her that u r a Doctor , u specialize in solving women heart issues in relation to boy friend iseues, heart breaks n cheating

Or say u r a professional thief, u specialize in stealing gurl's heart n leaving them heartless . tell her u already stolen hers. Tell her to feel her pulse if its normal, if she reach out to try, burst out laughing grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:26am On May 02, 2016
if she ask u this super Boring Question : " DO U HAVE A GURL FRIEND?" this is one of their punch line to get u to lie or throw u off balance,

NO NEED TO LIE, SHE CAN SENSE IT WEN U R n most guys usually lie when faced with this question! Dare to be Different!
NEVER SAY NO! Don't take d suspence that leads to attraction away so soon!

Here are the ways u shld answer this Question:

1) Yes, I do have a very fineee girlfriend,( wait for it to sink then continue) she is made up of screen, Keyboard n mouse! cheesy

Or make some surprise faces n say: " You ask a talllll, Darrrrk n Handsome guy if he's got a Gurl? Wow!
Ofcos I got gurls!
She might be disappointed n ask u. "So what r u doing here then ? "
Oh reply by saying " u taking it deep already? My hands r full, I saw u from afar n tot, she wud make a nice friend ....u still have to prove that though "

47 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:34am On May 02, 2016
HARDDON:
if she ask u this super Boring Question that is one of their punch line to get u to lie or throw u off balance,

NO NEED TO LIE, SHE CAN SENSE IT WEN U R n most guys usually lie when faced with this question! Dare to be Different!
NEVER SAY NO! Don't take d suspence that leads to attraction away so soon!

Here are the ways u shld answer this Question:

1) Yes, I do have a girlfriend, she is made up of screen, Keyboard n mouse! cheesy

Or make some surprise faces n say: " You ask a talllll, Darrrrk n Handsome guy if he's got a Gurl? Wow!
Ofcos I got gurls!

She might be disappointed n ask u. "So what r u doing here then ? "

Oh reply by saying " u taking it deep already? My hands r full, I saw u from afar n tot, she wud make a nice friend ....u still have to prove that though "

Or u say, " a lot ! I'm looking for more. But I luv fair ladies n u r dark, so we'd just be casual friends.....please promise me U WUDNT Fall in with me by spending time with me" cool

0r u make surprise faces and say " can we take it slow? I just came out of a broken leg!"

Hahaha ( hope u dig this guys)!

0r ask her " r u already planning to corner me, kiss me n wow d living day light out of my Jrod?
U wano make sure u r not making me cheat on her?

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:45am On May 02, 2016
HARDDON:

Or u say, " a lot ! I'm looking for more. But I luv fair ladies n u r dark, so we'd just be casual friends.....please promise me U WUDNT Fall in with me by spending time with me" cool

0r u make surprise faces and say " can we take it slow? I just came out of a broken leg!"

Hahaha ( hope u dig this guys)!

0r ask her " r u already planning to corner me, kiss me n wow d living day light out of my Jrod?
U wano make sure u r not making me cheat on her?

Do u have a Gurl friend ?

"Yes, I did in my past life n she kinda looks like u, did u trace me down here too? Arrrrh! "

Or

" I'm still thinking if I am ready for their drama , "

Or " How can u ask my that? Don't u see I'm an eunuch? , where is d d1ck to make Luv? N u know gurls can't do without that !

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 1:51am On May 02, 2016
harddon...m kinda still mastering the game sha ..but I want you to help with this different case.. i lost contact with my ex last year but recently she called a friend of ours Nd told him to gv me her number... Nd with the experience in the game I know I will fail big time if I call her Nd texting doesn't even sound good too.. I just wanna set anoda compass on her BT this time not for love.. but to fhuck shit outa her!!.. shey u get

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:09am On May 02, 2016
NLjona:
harddon...m kinda still mastering the game sha ..but I want you to help with this different case.. i lost contact with my ex last year but recently she called a friend of ours Nd told him to gv me her number... Nd with the experience in the game I know I will fail big time if I call her Nd texting doesn't even sound good too.. I just wanna set anoda compass on her BT this time not for love..

Wrong motives . can't help .

But for the guys with right motives,

Here is how u go about this : send her this short message the next day: " hi, i heard u you missed me so much and cant wait to melt into my arms in warm embrace. thatz my line, call."

two things you have achieved here: one u didnt introduce yourself, so she wudnt really know who it is(suspense) , so she would be forced to call. when she does, dont take. wait till the next day, early morning, then send her this msg: " hi, saw your beep yesterday, who could this be?" two things here: you are implying you have forgotten(annoying but kul) you told her to call u, and u dont even know who she is.

she wud be forced to call back immediately or send a msg: if she calls, take ur time, let the phone ring for some time b4 u pick and say (with a deep relaxed voice: " hello, who im i unto?" she wud say well you sent me a msg yesterday, u take ur time like u thinking and say oh, the Gurl they say is missing me so much she cant eat, sleep or think? ......."

u get the jeck?

if she ask you who u are, shot back by saying : how can a gf forget her bf's voice? yea i know my voice sound richer now but that doesnt mean it changed"
if she doenst still get it, tell her she has 5 secs to guess who u r for u got other things to take care of........whether she guess right or not, tell her you got to go now, and hang up

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NevetsIbot(m): 3:55am On May 02, 2016
HARDDON:

U know I hate been a nice guy! tongue grin
was telling my guy yday about that.... He asked why I was successful with ladies while he had badluck... I told him he was being a nice guy,,,which is true.... he was like ''it doesnt mean you should be harsh and cold na'' ..... Nigga dsnt undastnd

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by tegak10: 7:27am On May 02, 2016
HARDDON:

Didn't start all of a sudden, kindly tell us how it started, what u did or didn't do...... Did u try to sleep with her d very first day she came to ur house n she turned u down, practically ran out of ur house cos u tried forcing ur way in?

Did she discover u told her a lie?

Or have u totally , finally handed her ur balls n now she friend zoned u? Mr Nice guy?

There is more to this

probably d last one... what's d way out
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by tegak10: 8:24am On May 02, 2016
I didn't do anything o... we didn't see ourselves for a month cos I travelled n even then we still talked on bbm...

ts just recently I noticed I'll go n see her,she'll be free AF n all f a sudden she has this thing she wanna do/somewhere to be.. calling is even worse she'll pick talk fr like 40secs say she came hear me then hang up. calling again her phone is either switched off or she won't answer d call

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:37am On May 02, 2016
tegak10:
I didn't do anything o... we didn't see ourselves for a month cos I travelled n even then we still talked on bbm...

ts just recently I noticed I'll go n see her,she'll be free AF n all f a sudden she has this thing she wanna do/somewhere to be.. calling is even worse she'll pick talk fr like 40secs say she came hear me then hang up. calling again her phone is either switched off or she won't answer d call

just move on gee, u totally blew it already. and im very sure another guy is spinning her now.

save the last respect u got and cut ties with her

ouch! @ bolded

SENSE PILL 8: Go to places where u r celebrated instead of places where u r tolerated

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2016
some of this gals are as dumb as an ice block.

U will use some of this witty jokes and u wil notice only urself laughingembarassed embarassed

or she would like,what is this guy saying

Or i don't understand u sad sad

one thing is for sure,woman thing no dey pay.

Focuse,have positive goals,become rich,look for a gud woman to marry,shikena!!!grin

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:42am On May 02, 2016
Adasun:
some of this gals are as dumb as an ice block.

U will use some of this witty jokes and u wil notice only urself laughingembarassed embarassed

or she would like,what is this guy say

Or i don't understand u sad sad

one thing is for sure,woman thing no dey pay.

Focuse,have positive goals,become rich,look for a gud woman to marry,shikena!!!grin

i always tell newbies that the worse set of people to be with are those that are without sense of humour(dumb)! what are you wasting your time with that kinda woman for? when there are thousand out there bored to death and cud make do with a lil laughter?

@ bolded, itz even more difficult to find tru ladies that are not after you money once made, and this is the process of finding that one for you we are laying across

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 10:48am On May 02, 2016
HARDDON:

i always tell newbies that the worse set of people to be with are those without sense of humour! what are you wasting your time with that kinda woman for? when there are thousand out there bored to death and cud make do with a lil laughter?
dude,i don drop woman matter.

I have better goals to meet up with rather than hunting women like dogcry

u will be suprise dat some of them would nt even smile at some of ur extemporize jokes u wrote up their.

Bros being a player no da my crib again.i just wan enjoy normal lyf.

After all at the end all na vanity

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2016
HARDDON:

@ bolded, itz even more difficult to find tru ladies that are not after you money once made, and this is the process of finding that one for you we are laying across
yeah u are right on dis aspect.

Another thing is dat some of this pretty ladies don't know anything.i just turn me offsad sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:53am On May 02, 2016
Adasun:
dude,i don drop woman matter.

I have better goals to meet up with rather than hunting women like dogcry

u will be suprise dat some of them would nt even smile at some of ur extemporize jokes u wrote up their.

Bros being a player no da my crib again.i just wan enjoy normal lyf.

After all at the end all na vanity

aiit, dont just turn gay on us all! cheesy

you must have been a very bad baller cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:56am On May 02, 2016
Adasun:
yeah u are right on dis aspect.

Another thing is dat some of this pretty ladies don't know anything.i just turn me offsad sad

usually dont look for gurls who know so much in this lane, they are difficult to bring up and teach my ways, rather look for those who are open to learning.... cool

but if itz been dumb, I dont waste my time, move on....afterall, what is beauty without brain?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2016
HARDDON:

aiit, dont just turn gay on us all! cheesy

you must have been a very bad baller cheesy
lols@look at this dudecheesy cheesy

U are trying sha,i mean explaining it and hw it works.

I thought it's natural beforeshocked shocked.

Bt am nt bad o tongue tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.