Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1093952 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 11:40pm On May 04, 2016
HARDDON:

But for the guys with right motives,

Here is how u go about this : send her this short message the next day: " hi, i heard u you missed me so much and cant wait to melt into my arms in warm embrace. thatz my line, call."

two things you have achieved here: one u didnt introduce yourself, so she wudnt really know who it is(suspense) , so she would be forced to call. when she does, dont take. wait till the next day, early morning, then send her this msg: " hi, saw your beep yesterday, who could this be?" two things here: you are implying you have forgotten(annoying but kul) you told her to call u, and u dont even know who she is.

she wud be forced to call back immediately or send a msg: if she calls, take ur time, let the phone ring for some time b4 u pick and say (with a deep relaxed voice: " hello, who im i unto?" she wud say well you sent me a msg yesterday, u take ur time like u thinking and say oh, the Gurl they say is missing me so much she cant eat, sleep or think? ......."

u get the jeck?

if she ask you who u are, shot back by saying : how can a gf forget her bf's voice? yea i know my voice sound richer now but that doesnt mean it changed"
if she doenst still get it, tell her she has 5 secs to guess who u r for u got other things to take care of........whether she guess right or not, tell her you got to go now, and hang up.

the idea is to create suspense that leads to attraction .

and when she finally knows its me... what next?... thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:23am On May 05, 2016
HARDDON:

To get her number, avoid d usuals with guys. Don't ask her if she has a line , don't ask her if she can give u her number ...these r needy lines n they wud return negative responses n leave u feeling like a drenched dock..

This is How To get a lady's line:

Make sure u end d convo abruptly by saying got to go now, here is my card. Walk on by.

Or , as she is laughing so hard from ur crack knocks, say ur Nokia 3310 luk lovely, let me see..... she hangs over d phone, u punch ur number on d dailpad n dail ur number, if it says insufficient credit, u say with a loud whisper into her ears. .. don't think this relationship wud work, cos I might end up using all my salary to load phone......

Use call me back to get d n0 while @ it.

lol... Hardon! You do that too?? Handling her phone,beeping your line with it or sending call me
While she's laughing her head off,I just extend my hands to the 3310. They always give the phone while laughing...like a charm ''Lemme see that'' she hands it over. ''I'm not gon give you my number, ion want you bugging me at night.... I'm Sending call me now...that way I'll call only when I'm ready to propose''

Immediately i get the number. ''oh well.. Gotta go. Need to get some things done. Don't miss me too much. I'll be coming home late today''... With that... I just turn and walk cooly away..

I look back sometimes and still find em staring... Hehe. Most girls even ask for my number... Ion give some at times... ''for what? sorry Ion do night calls... Tell you what? Come over here next week and I may just give you''... i do that with a little sarcastic smile knowing I'm frustrating her senseless.... And hey... It will help if guys speak high brow english around some girls.... It makes a guy seem ''hard to get''.

My believe is that if a guy can be as composed as he is with a girl the way he is with his guys,sisters,mom.... He can easily spark attraction. if she gets nasty.... I just look at her like ''who's this one? Gerarahere'' chuckle sinisterly and walk away then do things that make her jealous.

Nice work you're doing here HARDON

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by eunisam: 7:43am On May 05, 2016
this is......
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:46am On May 05, 2016
tegak10:
so like I avoided that girl n now she s chasing me n being affectionate n rubbing boobs on moi... is there still a chance
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2016
tegak10:

I didn't call or talk to her since Friday.....

met her on Monday but was ill.. we talked tho.. not fr long. n then I snubbed her most f d day. pretending I didn't see her n all.. I even passed her side saying nothing then she called me n I waved n kept walking...

today was talking to other girls n fr d first time in months she came to look fr me. then we talked fr like 30secs n I said I had somewhere to be n walked out during that tym she was just rubbing boobs.. then I walked out. she spent d rest f d day staring at me... I just kept talking to other girls...
Boss!!!!!! Chamooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:46pm On May 05, 2016
NLjona:

and when she finally knows its me... what next?... thanks

As much as possible don't tell her who u r....
Use d suspense strategy to ur advantage n u burst her balls with ur new found self.

If she wano douth u, tell her intimate things about her ... That wud make her relax n wano to know u more, deflect all questions from u to her.

Use this method to hone ur witty skills on d phone with her first. Make her so fall for u first b4 u finally set up a meet ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:46pm On May 05, 2016
eunisam:
this is......

Huh?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by realpoacher(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2016
HARDDON:
Now ur life might really get very messy if u don't follow this coding rule in saving numbers. U wud tend to forget who is who n start calling Oge , Nkechi ... This is a huge turn off for ladies.
U must remember names, faces, places , last discussion, n voices. Tall order , yea, but u must. Tot u wanted to be Don Juan ? tongue

Avoid saving numbets with fishy names..... U saw what happened to t billz...

Avoid saving numbers with explanation because devices let u.

Here is d right way to do it:

Always use alphabets to help u remember which month u met who . when I was a teen in this thing, ive had situations I saved ladies n0s with just their names n when they called/or im scrolling tru my phone deleting those that dont call, I didn't remember who they were.
U can't imagine d stress of having to call to form familiarity n they just know who is calling but I don't remember them. I just use style to make them keep talking n I try to pick d voice or statements.... Till I get who it is, if I still can't I set up a date if d name bears a 5 star.

Most times, I don't even ask for their names in our first meeting, ain't no time. Try it, it works. I just save d name with some crazy stuff I wudnt wano share here shocked tongue

N always grade ur new ladies by attaching a star to five stars after their names .....

Eg
J Valerie *
F Oge ***
M Fiona **
S Zina *****

The more x star, d more complete she is physically, emotionally n brain wise . these group r keepers, they call , u burst them, they return d favour .... Ho LA LA , Neva a dull moment

Boy you are Good!... smiley I use to think that I was the don until you entered the scene. Man thumbs up for you boss!... I pray you allow me to contribute my quota to the ministry anytime I am free because there is still other parts you haven't touched yet which I wanna elaborate on!...

I hope you will grant me permission to lend my revered knowledge as well? wink

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:14pm On May 05, 2016
realpoacher:

Boy you are Good!... smiley I use to think that I was the don until you entered the scene. Man thumbs up for you boss!... I pray you allow me to contribute my quota to the ministry anytime I am free because there is still other parts you haven't touched yet which I wanna elaborate on!...

I hope you will grant me permission to lend my revered knowledge as well? wink

Gee, forget me forming don pro here. ooo, I'm still a learner until I steal Beyonce from J or I ride high all them kardeshian gurls starting from Kim while Kanye makes dem vids, until ini Edo n Tiwa become my side chicks, n Linda ikeji become my gate Gurl cheesy cool

Ofcos u welcome to contribute n compliment , just check d first page n follow d flow..... We are still developing this......meeting been d first, after now, we go to setting up d first date, to first kiss n upwards

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 05, 2016
@harddon.. I dont knw if you remember me, i did what you told me with the girl, i totally ignored her for abt a week now, i seldom reply her chats, calls e.t.c...
I dont think she can take it anymore..

Should i giv her the attention now, or should i continue the ignore..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2016
HARDDON:

As much as possible don't tell her who u r....
Use d suspense strategy to ur advantage n u burst her balls with ur new found self.

If she wano douth u, tell her intimate things about her ... That wud make her relax n wano to know u more, deflect all questions from u to her.

Use this method to hone ur witty skills on d phone with her first. Make her so fall for u first b4 u finally set up a meet ....

I used the text ...it worked ...I was amazed

but bro ...dis grl is my ex o.. I don't wanna gt in to any relationship back with her... jx want us to be cool .. any advice on that will be. much appreciated.. thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by realpoacher(m): 10:28pm On May 05, 2016
viickerz:
@harddon.. I dont knw if you remember me, i did what you told me with the girl, i totally ignored her for abt a week now, i seldom reply her chats, calls e.t.c...

As your lordship has permitted,... Let me chip in!.. smiley

Just like every other things in life, too much of anything is bad, just as food is very essential for our growth so also overfeeding is bad for our body, heck! Even the Bible said overfeeding is a sin.. Hehe.. grin Scratch that! Now to business.

I invented the 30/70 rule, I give you 30% attention and ignore you 70% of the time, I give you 30% allowance to misbehave, make you have the upper hand while I punish, Lord over you, or put you in your place 70% of the time. angry No stories

As the guy you have to take control of your relationship and steer it where you want it to go. Now you have to get me right, every guy always have a target with any girl he wanna dates or flirt with. Target could be anything ranging from Marriage, Casual friendship, Boyfriend/Girlfriend relationship, Bedmates (Friends with benefits), Rebounds relationship, One night stands or just booty call whenever konji is knocking on your balls. wink

Now listen carefully, for every single target/aim they're procedures or steps to follow to quickly hit your target, these steps are what you call moves, swags.

But where many novices miss it is thinking that that there is a one way formula for different aim which makes them fall flat on their faces before they realize what hit them.

So my bro... I put a question before you now this evening.... Tell me what is your aim with this particular girl, tell me how you met her, tell me a little of what you know about her and I will give you the solution that you seek wink

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 05, 2016
realpoacher:

As your lordship has permitted,... Let me chip in!.. smiley

Just like every other things in life, too much of anything is bad, just as food is very essential for our growth so also overfeeding is bad for our body, heck! Even the Bible said overfeeding is a sin.. Hehe.. grin Scratch that! Now to business.

I invented the 30/70 rule, I give you 30% attention and ignore you 70% of the time, I give you 30% allowance to misbehave, make you have the upper hand while I punish, Lord over you, or put you in your place 70% of the time. angry No stories

As the guy you have to take control of your relationship and steer it where you want it to go. Now you have to get me right, every guy always have a target with any girl he wanna dates or flirt with. Target could be anything ranging from Marriage, Casual friendship, Boyfriend/Girlfriend relationship, Bedmates (Friends with benefits), Rebounds relationship, One night stands or just booty call whenever konji is knocking on your balls. wink

Now listen carefully, for every single target/aim they're procedures or steps to follow to quickly hit your target, these steps are what you call moves, swags.

But where many novices miss it is thinking that that there is a one way formula for different aim which makes them fall flat on their faces before they realize what hit them.

So my bro... I put a question before you now this evening.... Tell me what is your aim with this particular girl, tell me how you met her, tell me a little of what you know about her and I will give you the solution that you seek wink

have sex with her maybe twice. Thats wat i want..

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by omophuneh9(m): 4:22am On May 06, 2016
That quite a lot I've learnt from this trend and am certainly following to the end.
Am happy I've been practicing some of ur drills subconsciously bt never really took them as any special feat for being the ladys' man.
Am still faced with a problem though and I'll exercise a lil patience till u release ur un paralleled wisdom on the path to solve my most dreaded problems....ki**ing and other s3xual activities.
I think I'll be needing it b4 d week runs out; am sure u can make it to the next phase b4 then. Once again, kudos to you! You're a life saver.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:35am On May 06, 2016
Harddon
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:48pm On May 06, 2016
viickerz:

@ bolded,
what do u mean by that? r you her spoke person now? u need to get the nice guy outa ya system cos that is what got u into this mess in the first place! angry angry

you dont seem to get the essence of this whole setting...

I told you to totally shut her out so we can test if she is into u or not, now that it has been confirmed she is, unless ofcos she gains financially from u( if she is, u should stop giving her any),
your next move now is to practice the witty and funny lines on her in a send less manner.

take control of all ur conversations, dont spend too much time with her on phone, no more boring questions: how are you , have u eaten...quit them. always be the first to break the conversation whether on phone or physically: i know u gono miss me much , but i got to go now, without waiting for her objection or otherwise, bounce out!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:52pm On May 06, 2016
HARDDON:

@ bolded,
what do u mean by that? r you her spoke person now? u need to get the nice guy outa ya system cos that is what got u into this mess in the first place! angry angry

you dont seem to get the essence of this whole setting...

I told you to totally shut her out so we can test if she is into u or not, now that it has been confirmed she is, unless ofcos she gains financially from u( if she is, u should stop giving her any),
your next move now is to practice the witty and funny lines on her in a send less manner.

take control of all ur conversations, dont spend too much time with her on phone, no more boring questions: how are you , have u eaten...quit them. always be the first to break the conversation whether on phone or physically: i know u gono miss me much , but i got to go now, without waiting for her objection or otherwise, bounce out!

no matter what u do, dont give a lady too much attention( unless ofcos it's super tangling time cheesy ehmm for the record, i have no idea what that means), it sends the message that u are clingy and needy across and this is one of them reason guys get friend zoned! meet other gurls while at it, so u wudnt have the time to burn out with one and make u turn to a wuss-bag!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NevetsIbot(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2016
andropod. Bring your nice guy azz dowwn here now and learn from another teacher. Bighead... Take a jotter and pen and write.
#say no to nice guys

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:34pm On May 06, 2016
@ viickerz:

dont u ever apologize for not taking her calls nor responding to her messages... Ignore that.
if she ask, why u have been ignoring her, make a surprise face and say " i have been replying u using sign language, just that u werent listening rightly all along, cheesy cheesy , got to go now, talk soon"

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:05pm On May 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
andropod. Bring your nice guy azz dowwn here now and learn from another teacher. Bighead... Take a jotter and pen and write.
#say no to nice guys

cheesy cheesy

the worse sickness is to be sick and not know u are sick andropod( what a moniker) reminds me of my military days( in movie dreams that is)

all our lives, momma tot us to be nice to ladies , u cant blame a nice a33 guy Nevs, just that we grew up and noticed it is a silent ploy to keep us(men) in chains and bonds all our lives, so that we always fall in line and do their bidding.

they had a meeting behind us and agreed that all their sons wud be tot to be nice, this way, they can maintain Obtain and maintain control over us , Control , our God given right!

why do u think all mother inlaws are witches to a man's wify? she is trying to alienate the son from his mum so that he can stop been NICE to the mum( buying her gifts, giving mum attention and been at her beck and call) and focus all his attention on HER forgetting that she too wud become a mother inlaw someday! get the jeck now?

been nice aint right. been nice strips u of all ur balls, guts and colours as a man, been nice make ladies friend zone u. why they do that is because they dont want their kids turning weaklings and not standing up for them selves just like their dads.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:09pm On May 06, 2016
A man can afford to spill billions of sperm cells in one day, a woman only nurture one egg a whole month!
she cant but want the very best for that one egg!

#yeaDeep#ahknow

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:15pm On May 06, 2016
NLjona:

I used the text ...it worked ...I was amazed

but bro ...dis grl is my ex o.. I don't wanna gt in to any relationship back with her... jx want us to be cool .. any advice on that will be. much appreciated.. thanks

since she is ur ex, she is a great practice ground for all you are learning here. and u wud learn more about women from her too if u play the right cards.

keep the tension on by bursting her balls,

"first time i was too cheap, this time around, u got to sweat for this. "

go tru the witty answers and device new on dah spot lines to poke her with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NevetsIbot(m): 2:17pm On May 06, 2016
HARDDON:

cheesy cheesy

the worse sickness is to be sick and not know u are sick andropod( what a moniker) reminds me of my military days( in movie dreams that is)

all our lives, momma tot us to be nice to ladies , u cant blame a nice a33 guy Nevs, just that we grew up and noticed it is a silent ploy to keep us(men) in chains and bonds all our lives, so that we always fall in line and do their bidding.

they had a meeting behind us and agreed that all their sons wud be tot to be nice, this way, they can maintain Obtain and maintain control over us , Control , our God given right!

why do u think all mother inlaws are witches to a man's wify? she is trying to alienate the son from his mum so that he can stop been NICE to the mum( buying her gifts, giving mum attention and been at her beck and call) and focus all his attention on HER forgetting that she too wud become a mother inlaw someday! get the jeck now?

been nice aint right. been nice strips u of all ur balls, guts and colours as a man, been nice make ladies friend zone u. why they do that is because they dont want their kids turning weaklings and not standing up for them selves just like their dads.

tell him brother.. Andropod.. i hope you see the big picture now ehn?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:52pm On May 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
tell him brother.. Andropod.. i hope you see the big picture now ehn?

cheesy . didnt know some1 wud intentionally want to be a slave angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by omophuneh9(m): 4:21pm On May 06, 2016
Sir Don!
I didnt want to cry out my pains like a baby before, but seeing the way u treat the brotherhood with care and concern, I'm beginning to build a degree of trust/faith in ur judgment.
I've been on this girl's next since April last year(I think am really into her). thing is, we spend a lot of time online(chatting). She quarrels whenever I spend 12hrs without messaging her. Its no more news that she's into me.
However, she has defiled all my methods to make her admit that she's digging me. For the note, have been using the nice guy approach. Started the witty lines and alpha characters this morning and its paying well.
Now am not a fan of short cuts but I think being with her over a year now u'd understand if I say I can't wait anymore for subsequent sections and drills from the tread (normal pace).
I'd appreciate it if u let this youngman feel ur full worth...make me enjoy the mental praise am having for you. Prove urself with a testimony from me!
In a nutshell, mhen and (experienced) brothers what must I do to be saved? I feel fiendzoned!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by omophuneh9(m): 4:26pm On May 06, 2016
Sir Don!
I didnt want to cry out my pains like a baby before, but seeing the way u treat the brotherhood with care and concern, I'm beginning to build a degree of trust/faith in ur judgment.
I've been on this girl's neck since April last year(I think am really into her). thing is, we spend a lot of time online(chatting) bt hardly meet physically. She quarrels whenever I spend 12hrs without messaging her. Its no more news that she's into me.
However, she has defiled all my methods to make her admit that she's digging me. NB, I have been using the nice guy approach. I Started the witty lines and alpha characters this morning(after reading them lastnight) and its paying well.
Though am not a fan of short cuts ,hustling her over a year now, I hope u'd understand if I say I can't wait anymore for subsequent sections and drills from the tread (at normal pace).
I'd appreciate it if u let this youngman(me) feel ur full worth...make me enjoy the mental praise am having for you. Prove urself with a testimony from me!
In a nutshell, mhen and (experienced) brothers what must I do to be saved? I feel fiendzoned!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:52am On May 07, 2016
HARDDON:
Due to Mail Demands, From now on, we would be posting and answering questions that where sent to me tru emails so that we all can benefit from them also. here go:

QUESTION FROM EMAIL

Thing is, I'm this closeted, shy kinda person yet not buoyant financially.
I'm currently friends with this girl who I now have feelings for.

I have in the guise of this done almost all that clingy n first-loving people do in the guise of being nice; I have idolised, over-complemented, smothered n allowed her have her ways before now.

Finally, I'll be relocating to another state in some days and I still haven't told her anything, though I guess she's sensed it already.

I've been afraid she might rebuff my advance knowing I haven't really built much attraction with her yet.

Can this situation be helped, should I still go ahead declaring my mind to her? Will you advise I give her more time n see about doing that from wherever I move to?

My Advise:

whatever you do, dont you ever tell her anything cos she already knows.

what you should do now is strive to create attraction not to sink down deep into the friend zone

have u ever kissed , touched , done any intimate thing with her b4?

have you guys ever gone dancing b4, club /party? ever drank any form of liquor with her? ever gone to the pool? if u were to call her now and tell her that u are going somewhere tomorow and want her to come along, wud she gladly come? kindly answer these questions so we know how to rightly advise u.

I haven't really done any of the listed activities with her yet, save on few occasions when we went to eat together.
I don't know but I seem to give off this borne-again vibes (I actually am but certainly not close-minded)

She has an exam to write soon but I believe she'd still agree to a time-out.

Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:53am On May 07, 2016
HARDDON:

I haven't really done any of the listed activities with her yet, save on few occasions when we went to eat together.
I don't know but I seem to give off this borne-again vibes (I actually am but certainly not close-minded)

She has an exam to write soon but I believe she'd still agree to a time-out.

Thanks

Sorry buh i got more Qs cos of ur perculier situation :

How is she wen arround u? Does she enjoy ur company?

What do u guys discuss about when u r together most times? Have u been spending time together physically or on calls or chats? Has she been to ur place b4 alone?
Where did u meet her?

Is she born again too?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:54am On May 07, 2016
HARDDON:

Sorry buh i got more Qs cos of ur perculier situation :

How is she wen arround u? Does she enjoy ur company?

What do u guys discuss about when u r together most times? Have u been spending time together physically or on calls or chats? Has she been to ur place b4 alone?
Where did u meet her?

Is she born again too?

She's a good girl, just not that serious as per religion.

As per where we met, we served in the same ppa actually shared workspace/table,

She's been to my place before but only because we were supposed to go somewhere together and I kept her at at the lobby/visitors' place downstairs.
I have been to her place a number of times
I'm about helping her locate another accommodation nearby and I don't think I'd be a persona non-grata there.
I most times talk about what's going on with her, (almost always about her exams, her plans which she doesn't like) I think I give off vibes of a weak, bookish thus boring personality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:00am On May 07, 2016
HARDDON:

She's a good girl, just not that serious as per religion.

As per where we met, we served in the same ppa actually shared workspace/table,

She's been to my place before but only because we were supposed to go somewhere together and I kept her at at the lobby/visitors' place downstairs.
I have been to her place a number of times
I'm about helping her locate another accommodation nearby and I don't think I'd be a persona non-grata there.
I most times talk about what's going on with her, (almost always about her exams, her plans which she doesn't like) I think I give off vibes of a weak, bookish thus boring personality.

From ur post, itz stark glaring u r really super boring n inside she wud have been screaming u just practice all u hv read on that Drill thread on her!

I think she is seeing u as just a very nice friend ( brother) right now because u seemingly doing d right GENTLE BROTHERLY NEEDY NICE THINGS; take her to dah eatery( very nice a33) leave her in d lobby( wen u should hv told her to promise u she wudnt rape u in ur room b4 taking her up! U r very lucky a guy like me wasn't around wen u left her there; next time, u wud hv been surprised to see her in my room visiting !) .

Hey, this is where we call u to order: 1st , u have to look for a reason u CANT help her relocate! u can arrange a cab for her n dash off!
NEVER DO THAT NICE JOB ! ARRRB!
U lift up ur hands because u wanted help n here we r trying to help! So follow d instructions!

Stop spending too much time with her, be it phone or physically. If u must , make sure u pick some of those lines n burst her balls, make witty n funny comments about her hair, shoe, Makeup , dress , height , size n anything u can think off now,

Statements like: wow , ur hair is beautiful but tomorrow, u wud take me to d place, we r going to collect d money u paid n interest on it! Brabahaha

Take ur phone n pretend to snap her n say: U r so tall, I can see ur legs on ur passport

Wow , so high I heel, wud u be 5inch tall without them?

What a make up! Beautiful but the sun hasn't even started shining n they r washing off already?

Did u check d mirrow b4 coming out today?
She wud ask why , u say...... I've seen better u than this !

U guys about taking selfie, u say, my God u dark, u become d background on d pix ( she may be fair)

These lines creates attraction n before long, she wud be head over heels for u!

Next thing to do; is take her swimming if d state u r got sun; water has a bonding aura! N it bridges barriers.

Or u can take hef to a joint where u guys can dance n have fun! Dancing together bonds too.

Stop been too crz n brotherly n njoy her company as much as she njoys urs!

What ever u do, never spend because u wano impress any lady! They know when u r trying too much! Either drives them away or u become a maga

After like two-three fun outing, tell her u made her dinner! Hold her hand n lead her home. ( God help u if that was a lie!) Lol

Learn to relax most times .
Soon we treat getting physical

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 2:46am On May 07, 2016
bro it worked.... later she found out it was me and she was shocked and she even said she couldn't believe I was the one giving her such "high tension".. then I said " hope I didn't shock you?" she laughed .. kept saying that she missed me... of course I didn't respond to it too.. she started asking how I was and I answered then told her I'm busy that we'll talk some other time.... how did I do?... and pls what's the next setups cos I might just go back to that forest.. wink .. thanks a lot

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:08am On May 07, 2016
NLjona:
bro it worked.... later she found out it was me and she was shocked and she even said she couldn't believe I was the one giving her such "high tension".. then I said " hope I didn't shock you?" she laughed .. kept saying that she missed me... of course I didn't respond to it too.. she started asking how I was and I answered then told her I'm busy that we'll talk some other time.... how did I do?... and pls what's the next setups cos I might just go back to that forest.. wink .. thanks a lot

$leek!

How did she find out though?

If I were the one this is what I wud have replied Bout the high tension: " what do u expect wen u go hugging transformers? "

Hope ur skin is think enough now, if not, u'd get blown! N I don't mean that in a sexy way!" ( give a wicked laughter)

Seek to keep the flow going , not to kill it. Your response to that killed d flow.
Gerrit?

SENSE PILL 11: When a Gurl tells u she missed U, Reply thus: Yea, If I were u, I'd miss ME too!
Or say, Yea I miss ME too!

Never keep quite, it shows u r confused for words. Fighting urself cos u don't wano tell her back u missed her!

But kudos u kept Quiet though, way better than telling her u missed her too !

Never tell a lady u Luv her, miss her, can't wait to meet her! Twist it around

Instead of saying you missed her, tel her " I know u missed me so much, I may make out time for u this Friday, but don't count on it ooo ..... U taking charge!

See?

U did well over all ,

What next? Keep honing ur skills with her! Like i said b4. She is a gud practise ground .....! Until she begs to see u, keep doing u ! N make sure u meet other gurls while @ it!

22 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.