Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1093898 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:01am On May 07, 2016
We hv deviated so much due to questions. But I'm glad people r getting results, so we keep deviating

Now we get back on track ....ehmmm

Where were we?

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by realpoacher(m): 7:27am On May 07, 2016
HARDDON:
We hv deviated so much due to questions. But I'm glad people r getting results, so we keep deviating

Now we get back on track ....ehmmm

Where were we?

As your lordship pleases, *bows*.... smiley

You are doing a wonderful job here of training our young men here on how to relate wonderfully well with our ladies and I must confess that I have learned a few things here myself that I will have to add to my arsenal *winks* but you see I think there are other major areas that you haven't touched yet which I intend to thrash out here, so guys fasten your seat belts and let's roll.

HOW TO KEEP AND MAINTAIN A HEALTHY, VIBRANT RELATIONSHIP FOR A LONG TIME!!!

You see, most of your work here @hardon has been about striking a convo with that pretty damsel across the street, about creating that first impression, about creating that initial strong force of attraction for the girl of your dreams but what if before you know it gbam!.. You are game, your tricks worked and she says YES! I mean that "almighty" YES that most other guys who aren't lucky as you are have gotten. So what next?
I mean she is feeling you already so what next?... How do you take to the next level and make her yours?...
This is the part that most guys lose it, alot of guys get dumbstruck at this stage because they never Prepared for it or are totally ignorant of what to do due to inexperience, trust me most girls loses interest as well if you do not handle this stage properly because girls are beings of instant emotions. They will start losing feelings embarassed for you the same way they fell for and at that point nothing you do might change the situation anymore. So what are the steps to maintain a steady relationship?

1. It's 50/50; So be calm and do nothing!

Do Nothing initially! I repeat nothing that you do will guarantee that a girl will remain in a relationship or continue to like/love you. Forget this statement and be doomed! That initial moments that she accepted you relax. (And when I say accepted I don't mean that until a girl tells you an official "YES" before you know that she has accepted o! Better learn about what girls actions and inactions means so that you will know what to do once you get the "yes" signal instead of asking her to everyday to girl you a verbal yes when all her body actions are screaming "baby take me home".) . You can later start going out to the movies, beach, dinner, etc on your terms but not immediately.

So Do not try to seek to impress her either with words, swags or money hoping that she will stay because trust me you will overdo it and before you know it, you will turn yourself into a clown. Never seek to impress her rather always try to coerce her to seek to impress you instead. You are the prize here which she has to fight to keep. There are so many ways to achieve this, first and foremost, no matter how excited you are that you have gotten this stunning, very beautiful and fair chicck that you could virtually lick any part of her body for free, never show your excitement rather turn it around and berate her a little anytime you feel like complimenting her.
Something like "The way you stare at me sometimes make your eyes so wide like that of an owl, careful with it 'cos its scary!". angry

Or you tell her "why are you putting on this dress?, it doesn't look good on you at all".

It's not everytime you will be praising her "upandan",. For all we know, she might not even have accepted your advances for the right reasons, infact There are plenty of reasons why a girl will accept your advances. She could be lonely and needed a boyfriend at that time and you showed up. She needed cash, Maga, or Mugu and you showed up, she needed a driver and you showed up, she needed something and you showed up, that tells you that whenever and if ever she is done or filled up, she will leave and there's nothing you can do about it. That's why when I hear guys saying that "I don't wanna lose her" or "I cannot do without her" I laugh... Lol... It doesn't matter how funny you are, how a gentleman you are, how caring and loving you are, a woman/girl that wanna leave will leave. So get used to the fact that it's not by what you do or say that makes a woman stay with you rather it what she sees or want from you that keeps her, infact she chose you not you choosing her. I know you are going to claim that as a predator, you hunted for her but I tell you that you were not the only predator hunting for her but she chose to be with you. So whenever you win the heart of a girl, relax and smile, remain calm and be very natural and be your self as much as as possible because girls smells pretense, and fake behavior or attitude from a mile and believe me, they don't like or have any form of regards for such a fake ass guy that will go a long way to fake his lifestyle for them.

2. You want a lasting relationship? Bend or Strike when the iron is red hot!

This is for those lily livered guys out there who don't know when to cement the relationship. Imagine a girl giving you all the green light in the world for you to devour her like a lamb taken to slaughter yet you stay there forming Mr nice guy angry, boy act else she will loathe you, she will tell her friends that you are not a man. She might act uneasy when you you attempt but with the signs, boy do ya thing and while at it make sure you take her to cloud nine.

Now you wanna ask, how do you know exactly when the iron is really very hot to strike? Very simple, i will give you 2 powerful signals that show strong signs that you should start kissing her straight up
First of all, girls are very selfish beings, they don't do anything or give anything free because they like your face, infact left to them you should suffer pain from anything in the world and its none of their business except they like you.

So immediately they start sharing these of their items with you, boy strike
A. Time
A girl comes visiting you almost all the time and staying late into the night before going back, Mr man, what are you waiting for? Don't you know that a girls time is very precious to her? Yet she decides to be spending it with you, better do the needful before a sharper guy snatches her from you.
B. Money
A girl always releases her funds to you either in cash or in kind like paying for your meals, gifts, calling all the time and what nots?, boy you are a long thing if you have not invited her over and do the do.

3. You want a long lasting relationship? Make her invest in the relationship

Now I am going to be straight here, for most girls, the most valuable treasure they have to offer in a relationship is their pusscy and their bodies. So make sure that in your new relationship you smack them. If you don't smack them, they might lose the vibes they have for and you will be back to friendzone, we don't want that now, do we?

Haven't heard from a girl before that you have seen with a particular guy for awhile and when you ask that "Helen, were you and Paul not dating last year?" if Paul was smacking her, her reply would be something like "don't mind that useless guy I don't even know what I saw in him", but if he wasn't smacking her she will deny that they never had anything between them that's because in a girls small mind sex=love/relationship.

So if you don't smack, to them, it's just a platonic relationship which they can jump ship anytime since there is no binding force.
Other things that are valuable to them that I already mentioned are there time, energy, money and calls, so make sure that you are not father Christmas and be doing all the butt-cleaning for them rather let they do most of the work too, by the time they have invested all of these, they will think twice about quitting the relationship and probably then you both can work out your differences. wink

.... to be continued

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by realpoacher(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2016
realpoacher:

As your lordship pleases, *bows*.... smiley

You are doing a wonderful job here of training our young men here on how to relate wonderfully well with our ladies and I must confess that I have learned a few things here myself that I will have to add to my arsenal *winks* but you see I think there are other major areas that you haven't touched yet which I intend to thrash out here, so guys fasten your seat belts and let's roll.

HOW TO KEEP AND MAINTAIN A HEALTHY, VIBRANT RELATIONSHIP FOR A LONG TIME!!!

You see, most of your work here @hardon has been about striking a convo with that pretty damsel across the street, about creating that first impression, about creating that initial strong force of attraction for the girl of your dreams but what if before you know it gbam!.. You are game, your tricks worked and she says YES! I mean that "almighty" YES that most other guys who aren't lucky as you are have gotten. So what next?
I mean she is feeling you already so what next?... How do you take to the next level and make her yours?...
This is the part that most guys lose it, alot of guys get dumbstruck at this stage because they never Prepared for it or are totally ignorant of what to do due to inexperience, trust me most girls loses interest as well if you do not handle this stage properly because girls are beings of instant emotions. They will start losing feelings embarassed for you the same way they fell for and at that point nothing you do might change the situation anymore. So what are the steps to maintain a steady relationship?

1. It's 50/50; So be calm and do nothing!

Do Nothing initially! I repeat nothing that you do will guarantee that a girl will remain in a relationship or continue to like/love you. Forget this statement and be doomed! That initial moments that she accepted you relax. (And when I say accepted I don't mean that until a girl tells you an official "YES" before you know that she has accepted o! Better learn about what girls actions and inactions means so that you will know what to do once you get the "yes" signal instead of asking her to everyday to girl you a verbal yes when all her body actions are screaming "baby take me home".) . You can later start going out to the movies, beach, dinner, etc on your terms but not immediately.

So Do not try to seek to impress her either with words, swags or money hoping that she will stay because trust me you will overdo it and before you know it, you will turn yourself into a clown. Never seek to impress her rather always try to coerce her to seek to impress you instead. You are the prize here which she has to fight to keep. There are so many ways to achieve this, first and foremost, no matter how excited you are that you have gotten this stunning, very beautiful and fair chicck that you could virtually lick any part of her body for free, never show your excitement rather turn it around and berate her a little anytime you feel like complimenting her.
Something like "The way you stare at me sometimes make your eyes so wide like that of an owl, careful with it 'cos its scary!". angry

Or you tell her "why are you putting on this dress?, it doesn't look good on you at all".

It's not everytime you will be praising her "upandan",. For all we know, she might not even have accepted your advances for the right reasons, infact There are plenty of reasons why a girl will accept your advances. She could be lonely and needed a boyfriend at that time and you showed up. She needed cash, Maga, or Mugu and you showed up, she needed a driver and you showed up, she needed something and you showed up, that tells you that whenever and if ever she is done or filled up, she will leave and there's nothing you can do about it. That's why when I hear guys saying that "I don't wanna lose her" or "I cannot do without her" I laugh... Lol... It doesn't matter how funny you are, how a gentleman you are, how caring and loving you are, a woman/girl that wanna leave will leave. So get used to the fact that it's not by what you do or say that makes a woman stay with you rather it what she sees or want from you that keeps her, infact she chose you not you choosing her. I know you are going to claim that as a predator, you hunted for her but I tell you that you were not the only predator hunting for her but she chose to be with you. So whenever you win the heart of a girl, relax and smile, remain calm and be very natural and be your self as much as as possible because girls smells pretense, and fake behavior or attitude from a mile and believe me, they don't like or have any form of regards for such a fake ass guy that will go a long way to fake his lifestyle for them.

2. You want a lasting relationship? Bend or Strike when the iron is red hot!

This is for those lily livered guys out there who don't know when to cement the relationship. Imagine a girl giving you all the green light in the world for you to devour her like a lamb taken to slaughter yet you stay there forming Mr nice guy angry, boy act else she will loathe you, she will tell her friends that you are not a man. She might act uneasy when you you attempt but with the signs, boy do ya thing and while at it make sure you take her to cloud nine.

Now you wanna ask, how do you know exactly when the iron is really very hot to strike? Very simple, i will give you 2 powerful signals that show strong signs that you should start kissing her straight up
First of all, girls are very selfish beings, they don't do anything or give anything free because they like your face, infact left to them you should suffer pain from anything in the world and its none of their business except they like you.

So immediately they start sharing these of their items with you, boy strike
A. Time
A girl comes visiting you almost all the time and staying late into the night before going back, Mr man, what are you waiting for? Don't you know that a girls time is very precious to her? Yet she decides to be spending it with you, better do the needful before a sharper guy snatches her from you.
B. Money
A girl always releases her funds to you either in cash or in kind like paying for your meals, gifts, calling all the time and what nots?, boy you are a long thing if you have not invited her over and do the do.

3. You want a long lasting relationship? Make her invest in the relationship

Now I am going to be straight here, for most girls, the most valuable treasure they have to offer in a relationship is their pusscy and their bodies. So make sure that in your new relationship you smack them. If you don't smack them, they might lose the vibes they have for and you will be back to friendzone, we don't want that now, do we?

Haven't heard from a girl before that you have seen with a particular guy for awhile and when you ask that "Helen, were you and Paul not dating last year?" if Paul was smacking her, her reply would be something like "don't mind that useless guy I don't even know what I saw in him", but if he wasn't smacking her she will deny that they never had anything between them that's because in a girls small mind sex=love/relationship.

So if you don't smack, to them, it's just a platonic relationship which they can jump ship anytime since there is no binding force.
Other things that are valuable to them that I already mentioned are there time, energy, money and calls, so make sure that you are not father Christmas and be doing all the butt-cleaning for them rather let they do most of the work too, by the time they have invested all of these, they will think twice about quitting the relationship and probably then you both can work out your differences. wink

.... to be continued

4. Be the Lord and never the doormat

Ladies like their guys to take charge, to take care of responsibilities such as things that partains to welfare, repairs, advices, action and directions. Forget all the ramblings about gender equality, and Mr. Nice guy bullscrap they spill every day on the internet, they want, need, and crave bastardly for that Alpha male cool who will dominate and control them, who they can look up to in times of need and distress for directions and guidance, their senses are highly receptive to intelligent, rich, commanding guys... Look around you, that's the only reason you see small girls dating and even marrying older guys even as old as their fathers..., don't that tell you something?
No matter what we tell you here, if you do not have control over your thoughts and actions, control and little success in your own life, have the ability to to stamp your feet and say no to their tantrums, then I am sorry, you can only achieve little success with women because the only way that you can keep a woman under you is when you have mastered the act of self sufficiency.

Do not ever be deceived that the more you please a woman, the more you become a "YES" man the more she likes you, lie from the pit of hell. Rather the more she will be little you. Never lose your dignity and Ego to please a woman you never can you never will, rather you will lose your ego in the process, and trust me without your ego you are finished!!
Your ego is you and you is your balls, never ever lose it, never ever place balls on a platter for a woman else she will take it and smash it in your face, I am saying this to both married men and those still a boyfriend /girlfriend relationship.

5. Finally, show love and care as at when due kiss

When a girl accepts your proposal, most guys make the erroneous mistakes of trying too hard to impress her forgetting that his work is done. You already displayed your talent at the stage of rapport and wooing, now seat back and let her chase you, let her keep the motion going, don't be in a competition with her as to who has the most vibes. She already saw something or wants something before she said Yes, so let her be. Rather all you have to do is show love, care and concern only when it is necessary, underline the word necessary. She will have to tell you she loves you 5 times before you tell her same, she will have to beg you to buy her a gift 10 times before you buy her once. Become the big Boss cool that dictate albeit unknowingly and subtly who is the boss. It has to be an unknown game to her because if she finds out its all a game you playing on her, its gonna boomerang so bro! Be coded and run your show subtly. Only then will she respect you, continue to respect you while you my friend will have a happy union as your reward. Respect is what keeps a girl in relationships, once she looses the respect she has for you, the relationship is out through the window and that's why you have to maintain your groove till the very end.

Even if she decides to leave you unannounced and you are sad embarassed, never show it (why show it? It's her loss not yours undecided, infact self with all her shakara you chop her kpomo well well), man up and keep going even if you are broken inside... I repeat do not show it, you have better chance of 90% of her coming back after realizing her folly than when you cry and beg her not to break up with you because you will lose her forever!

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 8:01am On May 07, 2016
HARDDON:

$leek!

How did she find out though?

If I were the one this is what I wud have replied Bout the high tension: " what do u expect wen u go hugging transformers? "

Hope ur skin is think enough now, if not, u'd get blown! N I don't mean that in a sexy way!" ( give a wicked laughter)

Seek to keep the flow going , not to kill it. Your response to that killed d flow.
Gerrit?

SENSE PILL 11: When a Gurl tells u she missed U, Reply thus: Yea, If I were u, I'd miss ME too!
Or say, Yea I miss ME too!

Never keep quite, it shows u r confused for words. Fighting urself cos u don't wano tell her back u missed her!

But kudos u kept Quiet though, way better than telling her u missed her too !

Never tell a lady u Luv her, miss her, can't wait to meet her! Twist it around

Instead of saying you missed her, tel her " I know u missed me so much, I may make out time for u this Friday, but don't count on it ooo ..... U taking charge!

See?

U did well over all ,

What next? Keep honing ur skills with her! Like i said b4. She is a gud practise ground .....! Until she begs to see u, keep doing u ! N make sure u meet other gurls while @ it!

thanks bro... BT I wish I did more.. anyhow sha I've learnt more.. tho m still learning BT boy!! I wanna b lk u guys jare... baba for the girls!! wink ... but just one last thing.. what abt communication?... I mean lk ill kill the vibe if I start calling her up ryt.. so Hw do I make her call me so often without looking clingy or needy... apart from that, m a great conversationalist Nd a witty Nd funny guy too.. funny enuf I was once am introvert before pple lk you showed up Nd I was determined to change. thanks a lot..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:35am On May 07, 2016
NLjona:

thanks bro... BT I wish I did more.. anyhow sha I've learnt more.. tho m still learning BT boy!! I wanna b lk u guys jare... baba for the girls!! wink ... but just one last thing.. what abt communication?... I mean lk ill kill the vibe if I start calling her up ryt.. so Hw do I make her call me so often without looking clingy or needy... apart from that, m a great conversationalist Nd a witty Nd funny guy too.. funny enuf I was once am introvert before pple lk you showed up Nd I was determined to change. thanks a lot..

Wit d hope u keep d tension growing when everbu guys talk, I expect u call her n as u dropin u tell her until she return ur call, u ain't calling back n make sure u stick to it.. That way , it relives u of stress n acting clingy

Btw, don't spend all day talking to her, u ain't planning wedding now r u? Only wedding planners talk for long.

Be the first to cut d call

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 07, 2016
Nice job @realpoacher

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:22am On May 09, 2016
DRILL NUGGET 3 : Making the first call, for how long n for what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:56pm On May 09, 2016
Guys, for those that didn't know, the first call is the most important aspect of ur life with a new dame.
What u say, do, how u act , respond to questions , voice tone and a host of other things , determine whether u wud further tune the heat up,or tune it down low.

Low isnt gud

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:40pm On May 09, 2016
After getting her line n rolling out , u MUST not call that very day. Anticipation is a master key in tuning up the tension

SENCE PILL 13: Men Like switch, get flipped On. Women like Nobe, get tuned up

Take ur time, stay a day or two or a week b4 calling .

As u grow in this lane, u might be having up to 10 within a week, so don't get surprised wen it takes u weeks or u even tend to forget about some. N they might end up calling u wen they have waited n u ain't calling .

As a rule of thumb, always take charge of the convo, whether its u calling or not

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:57pm On May 09, 2016
Wen u finally dail the line: u must not call more than twice if she isn't taken . don't send a msg either, relax n let her call back.

Make it a principle, never to call any lady u r interested in or u r dating more than twice. If u set the stage this way, they wud always rush to pick d phone when its u ringing.

u must throw in one or two lights n bow out.
Don't ask her out , the first or second time u talkin on phone.

Nb: the phone douse alota tension so use it to ur advantage . be witty be funny, think on ur feet n burst her balls !

U can even ........ to her over the phone b4 u even invite her out for the first time! And u can't imagine the anticipation u wud have built up while @ it!

This is one of my best weapon. We seal d deal on phone b4 we see, she wud practically be all over u, or she be glowing n weak from anticipation when u finally meet. The rest as they say is history.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:26pm On May 09, 2016
HARDDON:
Wen u finally dail the line: u must not call more than twice if she isn't taken . don't send a msg either, relax n let her call back.

Make it a principle, never to call any lady u r interested in or u r dating more than twice. If u set the stage this way, they wud always rush to pick d phone when its u ringing.

u must throw in one or two lights n bow out.
Don't ask her out , the first or second time u talkin on phone.

Nb: the phone douse alota tension so use it to ur advantage . be witty be funny, think on ur feet n burst her balls !

U can even ........ to her over the phone b4 u even invite her out for the first time! And u can't imagine the anticipation u wud have built up while @ it!

This is one of my best weapon. We seal d deal on phone b4 we see, she wud practically be all over u, or she be glowing n weak from anticipation when u finally meet. The rest as they say is history.

Drop simple lines: when she picks n says hello, with a deep relaxed voice, say like u talking to urself " r u sure I got d right number? This voice sounds masculine! " grin

She wud laugh , while she is @ it, drop the call, like d laughter scared u off.

Some might call back, most wud, just to tell u she is d one!
Don't take immediately , let it ring a while b4 picking,

Then hit back thus " for once I tot I turned gay over night!... U scared d egg outa my balls! " cheesy

Btw, here is how to keep a convo going .... U string it or weave a new one

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2016
keep it rolling boss.. im with you..... u told me to call my ex nd grow d tension .. i did.. actually she called three times aftr she missed my call bt i dint pick up.. latr in the evening i called her sayin that a friend was with mu phone and she (female) didnt tell me.. we talked, laughed, still kept sayin she has miseed me.. nd that if we wld meet wat wil happen.. i said thay she will run nd gv me a hug nd probably kiss me.. wink she said i shld call her 2mao bt i bounced her.. nd that was how she wished me a sweet, lovely, wonderful night (according to her).. then i cut the call.. how did i do? from wat ive learnt here i probably have to leave her for now ..like no contact. or if she calls i ignore ..more like keeping her on tension... pls guide me on this.. thanks a lot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:27pm On May 09, 2016
NLjona:
keep it rolling boss.. im with you..... u told me to call my ex nd grow d tension .. i did.. actually she called three times aftr she missed my call bt i dint pick up.. latr in the evening i called her sayin that a friend was with mu phone and she (female) didnt tell me.. we talked, laughed, still kept sayin she has miseed me.. n[b]d that if we wld meet wat wil happen[/b].. i said thay she will run nd gv me a hug nd probably kiss me.. wink she said i shld call her 2mao bt i bounced her.. nd that was how she[b] wished me a sweet, lovely, wonderful night (according to her)[/b].. then i cut the call.. how did i do? from wat ive learnt here i probably have to leave her for now ..like no contact. or if she calls i ignore ..more like keeping her on tension... pls guide me on this.. thanks a lot

U stepping up gee,

@1st bolded, I wud hv told her, " nah , I'm not prepared to meet u anytime soon , the way u've bin saying u miss me, u might just get me drunk n rape me! "

ouch! Punchline from d dutch rhyme !

The deal is to paint it like she is trying to do u by all means..... Always remember that

@2nd bolded, i wud hv sounded surprised n said " is that i gud thing? Cos the last time a gurl wished me that, she kept runing tru my mind tru d night while i was sleeping! , n no, u ain't invited!"

Yea, u ignore her sometimes, ignore her 40% ..... Keep building d tension 60% n honing ur skills .

N make sure u guys only talk wen u want u guys to talk

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:38pm On May 09, 2016
HARDDON:

Drop simple lines: when she picks n says hello, with a deep relaxed voice, say like u talking to urself " r u sure I got d right number? This voice sounds masculine! " grin

She wud laugh , while she is @ it, drop the call, like d laughter scared u off.

Some might call back, most wud, just to tell u she is d one!
Don't take immediately , let it ring a while b4 picking,

Then hit back thus " for once I tot I turned gay over night!... U scared d egg outa my balls! " cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:45pm On May 09, 2016
HARDDON:

This is from a thread here. The op was asking them ladies how they wud feel when asked by a guy they just 1 dating with, to pay d bills
N some1 y'all know very well, made d following statement :

°•If he asked me ta pay,I would
.....an never fool with him again
He's wooing me an I have ta pay for it

My Reply

So u were fooling with him b4?

@ bolded, Who said he was wooing u? He took u along to share his space,spot n sprite n uve concluded in ur tiny mind he is wooing? Women ! Arrrh!

I have done that b4 to a Gurl though in a very subtle way, she was paying n laughing! N was totally blown a guy cud cud hv d gut to make her pay for asking him out!

That is one of my main test , coz some ladies can be so stingy, n ain't got no time to scrub around stingy souls

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:49pm On May 09, 2016
HARDDON:

This is from a thread here. The op was asking them ladies how they wud feel when asked by a guy they just 1 dating with, to pay d bills
N some1 y'all know very well, made d following statement :

°•If he asked me ta pay,I would
.....an never fool with him again
He's wooing me an I have ta pay for it

My Reply

So u were fooling with him b4?

@ bolded, Who said he was wooing u? He took u along to share his space,spot n sprite n uve concluded in ur tiny mind he is wooing? Women ! Arrrh!

I have done that b4 to a Gurl though in a very subtle way, she was paying n laughing! N was totally blown a guy cud cud hv d gut to make her pay for asking him out!

That is one of my main test , coz some ladies can be so stingy, n ain't got no time to scrub around stingy souls

Then shy replied

Lol
°I would ask you out Harddon an pay gladly!......

After a while I responded :

No can't do! I jump am pass...... For U r like them network providers; Give freebies with the right hand n collect it back a triple times over with d left hand!

Wudnt wano be raped tru d night coz u bought me a tiny cupa coffee. ....

( notice the fact that regular guys wud have lapped this up, I deflected n used it to hunt het

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:55pm On May 09, 2016
HARDDON:

Then shy replied

Lol
°I would ask you out Harddon an pay gladly!......

After a while I responded :

No can't do! I jump am pass...... For U r like them network providers; Give freebies with the right hand n collect it back a triple times over with d left hand!

Wudnt wano be raped tru d night coz u bought me a tiny cupa coffee. ....

( notice the fact that regular guys wud have lapped this up, I deflected n used it to hunt het

She responded thus:

°•I'm no rapist!!!
°•I'll behave as a perfect lady should.
I'd buy you a 4 course meal at 5star restaurant an take you dancing after if that's what you like
....An after I'll take you home an won't even beg fer a goodnight kiss.
.....you'll offer that freely

(There she screamed, to put me off, n make me mellow, but ain't having none of it, thereafter got herself n try to entice mua.....
)

My Response:

That is the first statement that pops out of most rapists; "I'm no rapist" even when u catch them in d act!

N ur perfect lady behaviour wud put me on edge because I wud just know u have a hidden agenda( yea I got that from d experiences of been a guy)

If I wasnt off ur league( ouch! #murder!) I wud have jumped @ d offer, eat meal, order alota take away. Ofcos we can go dancing n drinking thereafter.

Just as wen i notice u getting tipsy, we go home: but I wud only stop @ ur gate, bid u farewell n be gone! Even b4 u utter a word with ur seductive eyes.
Leave u hanging with ur colourless drippings inbtw ur legs!

N shatter all ur hopes n plans of getting a lil som som

I'm not ur average Jones, Jane! there r guys money can't move , B00bs Cant blur , B00ty can't blow .

( not swayed, arm twisted her, assertive n ouch! !)

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:00am On May 10, 2016
HARDDON:

She responded thus:

°•I'm no rapist!!!
°•I'll behave as a perfect lady should.
I'd buy you a 4 course meal at 5star restaurant an take you dancing after if that's what you like
....An after I'll take you home an won't even beg fer a goodnight kiss.
.....you'll offer that freely

(There she screamed, to put me off, n make me mellow, but ain't having none of it, thereafter got herself n try to entice mua.....
)

My Response:

That is the first statement that pops out of most rapists; "I'm no rapist" even when u catch them in d act!

N ur perfect lady behaviour wud put me on edge because I wud just know u have a hidden agenda( yea I got that from d experiences of been a guy)

If I wasnt off ur league( ouch! #murder!) I wud have jumped @ d offer, eat meal, order alota take away. Ofcos we can go dancing n drinking thereafter.

Just as wen i notice u getting tipsy, we go home: but I wud only stop @ ur gate, bid u farewell n be gone! Even b4 u utter a word with ur seductive eyes.
Leave u hanging with ur colourless drippings inbtw ur legs!

N shatter all ur hopes n plans of getting a lil som som

I'm not ur average Jones, Jane! there r guys money can't move , B00bs Cant blur , B00ty can't blow .

( not swayed, arm twisted her, assertive n ouch! Dah Bliss!)

She replies , well drenched in my wit

:

You had me laughing hard
..Do I at least get some of the take away?
...Or do you deny me that as you've denied me my goodbye kiss?

My reply:
Laughing?
Tot ladies that have been so heart broken by lota guys rarely laugh?

Hungry Gurl , keep wishing for take away!
When u took me away n I took food away!

Don't know y u even had d feintest idea u'd ,@ d very least, get a gnyt kiss

Didn't u see my lips were too rich for yours?
Common Gurl, learn to cut ur clothes according to ur cloth!

Now that is how u keep a convo going with wit and homour .....here is d thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3090448/question-ladies-what-situation-photo/1#45384600

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kelvinatkins(m): 8:20am On May 10, 2016
Boss you are doing a great job.
i would like you to give me tips i can use on my ex girl friend.
we broke up by conduct after i left she is staying. though it was a serious relationship sha no intimacy at all. we dated for about a month and i got tired of calling her, she keep calling me and she later got tired as well. now am back to hood and i saw her on sunday,we excahnged contact and i gave her a call that night told her some sweet things and and gisted a bit she said she has been thinking about since last week when she went to see a friend in our and stuffs like that sha.
I didn't call her yesterday, i sent her a text msg this morning. hope i have not messed things up
boss i wanna date this girl again.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by irumanle(m): 9:25am On May 10, 2016
I'm loving this thread
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:26pm On May 10, 2016
kelvinatkins:
we broke up by conduct after i left she is staying. though it was a serious relationship sha no intimacy at all. we dated for about a month and i got tired of calling her, she keep calling me and she later got tired as well. now am back to hood and i saw her on sunday,we excahnged contact and i gave her a call that night told her some sweet things and and gisted a bit she said she has been thinking about since last week when she went to see a friend in our and stuffs like that sha.
I didn't call her yesterday, i sent her a text msg this morning. hope i have not messed things up

Tell a deep breath gee n resend d msg, cudnt make u out
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:28pm On May 10, 2016
irumanle:
I'm loving this thread

Hey , don't just read n roll off, tell us ur story n what uve picked
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2016
HARDDON, you keep this ministry moving till it gets to the permanent site and have branches of testimoneys.. Thumbs up for you, bro..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 12:48am On May 11, 2016
abeg can someone explain to me why we the cute and handsome guys always get admired by ugly girls ... i mean it's frustrating!!!.. instead the girls you like will be scared to date you. who else is experiencing this?

24 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kelvinatkins(m): 8:14am On May 11, 2016
HARDDON:

Tell a deep breath gee n resend d msg, cudnt make u out

we broke up by conduct after we packed out of the area she is staying. though it was a serious relationship no intimacy at all. we dated for about a month and i got tired of calling her, she keep calling me and she later got tired as well. now am back to that same area and i saw her on Sunday,we exchanged contact and i gave her a call that night told her some sweet things and and gisted a bit she said she has been thinking about since last week when she went to see a friend in my former compound.
I didn't call her yesterday which was Monday, i sent her a text message this morning been Tuesday .hope i have not messed things up
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:54am On May 11, 2016
an eagle that has been beaten by a storm does not get scared of a mere drizzle

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:33pm On May 11, 2016
kelvinatkins:

we broke up by conduct after we packed out of the area she is staying. though it was a serious relationship no intimacy at all. we dated for about a month and i got tired of calling her, she keep calling me and she later got tired as well. now am back to that same area and i saw her on Sunday,we exchanged contact and i gave her a call that night told her some sweet things and and gisted a bit she said she has been thinking about since last week when she went to see a friend in my former compound.
I didn't call her yesterday which was Monday, i sent her a text message this morning been Tuesday .hope i have not messed things up

For u not to mess things up, follow all that u have read here..... N create attraction.
U should know whatever happened Btw u guys b4 is in d past now n its a new improved u as such, u must take charge. N practice all uve learnt here.

By the way, I can almost tell she was the one that said she wanted a r/ship without s3x n u concurred , wrong? Yea , we know.

Nope u haven't messed things up, but I'm curious , what are those sweet things u told her wen u called?
Hope u didn't sell short by waxing lyrical n declaring ur Luv for her again, telling her how much u miss her n can't wait to hv her?
If these are the sweet things u told her, u deserved some punishment. A lil resetting slap perhaps? grin

Women read different meanings to these kinda Lines n u shouldn't ever be cut using them!

You say

" I Luv u so much baiby"

she just smiles sheepishly n glows n in ur head u think she feels same way? Lies!
Here r d two meanings she reads to that n why she is smiling !

"Arhh ,here is another very easy guy I can order arround n hv him do my biddings.... How I wish he knows he just handed me d controlling nob n I'm gono judiciously use it.... The idiot just killed d attraction that brought me close...."

B) " we just met n he is already proffesing Luv ? Wow, he must be so s3x starved he just wants my body!.....this must be what he tells every new Gurl he met to lay them!"

You say:
" I missed u so much n can't wait to hv u"

She reads: " he just wants to get down......he must be jobless?"

These are the lines that proves to her, u ain't worth it n she turns u to a friendzoned maga if she is gaining financially from u or she starts ignoring u altogether if u r of no benefit to her! embarassed

Al u need to make her wanting u, are All spread out in plain languages within these pages, go tru them n Be the man u were made to be. cool

Rich Regards

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:58pm On May 11, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
HARDDON, you keep this ministry moving till it gets to the permanent site and have branches of testimoneys.. Thumbs up for you, bro..

Hope u ain't collecting offering on side oooooooooo. grin

Tell us ur story gee,

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kelvinatkins(m): 6:58am On May 12, 2016
HARDDON:

For u not to mess things up, follow all that u have read here..... N create attraction.
U should know whatever happened Btw u guys b4 is in d past now n its a new improved u as such, u must take charge. N practice all uve learnt here.

By the way, I can almost tell she was the one that said she wanted a r/ship without s3x n u concurred , wrong? Yea , we know.

Nope u haven't messed things up, but I'm curious , what are those sweet things u told her wen u called?
Hope u didn't sell short by waxing lyrical n declaring ur Luv for her again, telling her how much u miss her n can't wait to hv her?
If these are the sweet things u told her, u deserved some punishment. A lil resetting slap perhaps? grin

Women read different meanings to these kinda Lines n u shouldn't ever be cut using them!

You say

" I Luv u so much baiby"

she just smiles sheepishly n glows n in ur head u think she feels same way? Lies!
Here r d two meanings she reads to that n why she is smiling !

"Arhh ,here is another very easy guy I can order arround n hv him do my biddings.... How I wish he knows he just handed me d controlling nob n I'm gono judiciously use it.... The idiot just killed d attraction that brought me close...."

B) " we just met n he is already proffesing Luv ? Wow, he must be so s3x starved he just wants my body!.....this must be what he tells every new Gurl he met to lay them!"

You say:
" I missed u so much n can't wait to hv u"

She reads: " he just wants to get down......he must be jobless?"

These are the lines that proves to her, u ain't worth it n she turns u to a friendzoned maga if she is gaining financially from u or she starts ignoring u altogether if u r of no benefit to her! embarassed

Al u need to make her wanting u, are All spread out in plain languages within these pages, go tru them n Be the man u were made to be. cool

Rich Regards
Tanks boss
But I didn't mention I luv u nd miss u shit, what I said was feels good 2 see u again after 4 yrs, nd discussed abt life a little bit.
She didn't say No sex relatioship then, I was stayinng with my sister then, Na chance 2 chop her kpoyoyan I no see.
The content of the msg I sent was: hi dearie hw was ur 9t, hope u didn't pee on d bed? Jst checkn on u do av a 9ce day. She didn't reply and I avn't call her.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 10:50am On May 12, 2016
HARDDON:

Hope u ain't collecting offering on side oooooooooo. grin

Tell us ur story gee,

ill be the ministry announcer.. ill be announcing testimonies and problems when they come... hope say small offering go reach me too oo wink cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:07pm On May 12, 2016
kelvinatkins:

Tanks boss
But I didn't mention I luv u nd miss u shit, what I said was feels good 2 see u again after 4 yrs, nd discussed abt life a little bit.
She didn't say No sex relatioship then, I was stayinng with my sister then, Na chance 2 chop her kpoyoyan I no see.
The content of the msg I sent was: hi dearie hw was ur 9t, hope u didn't pee on d bed? Jst checkn on u do av a 9ce day. She didn't reply and I avn't call her.

Oh somewhat nice but instead saying it feels gud to see u ....... U should have asked her " why r u beaming from ears to ears? U must have really missea me!"
Pull her close n hug her.....

See? D idea is not go tell her what u feel, even though u feel It, twist it n make it look like she had been dying to see u...

Last paragraph was dope! The pee on bed part. grin

Keep ur guts on

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:09pm On May 12, 2016
NLjona:
abeg can someone explain to me why we the cute and handsome guys always get admired by ugly girls ... i mean it's frustrating!!!.. instead the girls you like will be scared to date you. who else is experiencing this?

Change ur circle! cheesy

Go to where u hv 9ners

1 Like 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: Didi233

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.