Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1093257 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 12:35am On Feb 03, 2017
HARDDON:

#Ouch u! Dont u eva forget sometin? grin

cheesy
A student dah wants 2 graduate wit a 1st class need not 4get anytin being tot and even seek 4 further research on what is being tot....i see it as part of d missing VARIABLES in ur mathematical Equation,..just lyk d VDC..

BOSS I need help o...
A chick liked my pix on one of my social app Yestrday...so I decide to try somtin new 4rm ur drill...
den I decide 2 use one of ur field ice breaker...

Me:hi,I notice u re too shy to chatup a cute guy like me,.here I am to help u out...

Her:lol,..u re funny...who s d cute guy?

have nt rply hr...my question is,..
(1)what is she trying 2 insinuate(is it dat she admit it but just trying 2 maneuver it wit dat response?(dea is somtin abt logical and illogical dat am still trying 2 figure out)

(2)what do u tink is d perfect reply 2 get her hooked wit dat response...

I noticed sometin abt some f ur punchlines.
used it online on some random girls dat looks lyk runs girls nd d freaks(d hot ones)...the moment I throw it out,they got hooked nd dropd dea digits witout much sweat....
kept me wondering,...Wat do u think about that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:10am On Feb 03, 2017
@ Ustec

1st class student! seems u hv suffered alot in the hands of these beautiful dolls in time past cheesy

i admire your dedication, knowledge extrapolation and drill field testing and evolving touch you give to each drill ounce....
you really wano fulfill you words of been a Master Chief! lol,

but no matter how many cloths a child have, he cant have as many rags as his Dad! cool

to your gurl Q, she is a perfect one!

she not only wants to test you( if you are really worth your fun jab balls or just faking it) and put u off balance, but she is also keeping her own end of the rope tensed. very gud breeding ground for hook lines and murder fun spins.

her: lol, you funny, whoz the cute guy?

me: oh common, do you need periscope? Look @ them sexy, full, pepper red lips, them broad shoulders, 10 packs tucked in my shirt, my alluring eyes, huge chest, romantic legs and hands that can perform wonders in touch.... this is a picture perfect rep of TDH, gurl and you couldnt miss it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:14am On Feb 03, 2017
@ Ustec

I noticed sometin abt some f ur punchlines.
used it online on some random girls dat looks lyk runs girls nd d freaks(d hot ones)...the moment I throw it out,they got hooked nd dropd dea digits witout much sweat....
kept me wondering,...Wat do u think about that?

what do i think about what? the gurls or the surprise the "launch" lines drew?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:14am On Feb 03, 2017
HARDDON:

As much as we advise u chose from 1 or 2 or even 3

There are so many Ladies from category one n two that u shouldnt roll with. To avoid alot of aches n drama

1. YOUR FRIEND'S SISTER!

dont ever date your friend's sister(s)!

no matter how kul he takes it( not to annoy the sis if she is older, or if they are buddies), they aint ever happy with you! these drills acts as magnets to this category of gurls because u get to spend alota times with the fam and the brother go jisting them about your bravodo unwittingly when u are not arround, they just wano have you. start dying for u silently, you might not even notice it most times. cos you dont get to see them often, some times, some of them are so daring they just cant hold emselves! they start warming up to u. start calling even very late @ night, bringing u fud and showing general care secretly, behind their brother's back.

IF YOU ARE LIKE ME UNDERNEATH THE SHEET, DONT DO IT MEN. COS SHE WUD BE SO STUCK ON U!
dis is called betrayer of trust gee! and your friend, no matter how civilized and mature, cant take it wen u start dipping his kid sis. Put yourself in his shoes.

know why it hurts so much for you to start dating you friend's sis?

1) cos he knows all your other games and how u guys have been using and dumping other gurls, he feels you wano just hump his sis and count number with her! this aint kul menh! UNLESS OFCOS YOU WANO REALLY MARRY HER! THEN WITHOUT MUCH ADO, B4 HE KNOWS, PUT A RING ON IT! THAT WAY, HE WUD BE ALLAYED TECHNICALLY THAT IS.

2) Unless ofcos you are confortable in life, he wud think you aint worth his sis and wud just suffer the poor gurl even if your intention is genuine

3) friendship wud go south cos itz not everytin you wud tell each other again cos his sis is now involved. and he would begin to monitor your whole life! aint worth it mehn

5) how do you tell your own friend that you are dipping his sis huh? snitch! untrustworthy mallam

Dont lose friendship u've probably built for years because you cudnt tell where to and where not to slot your sim!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:21am On Feb 03, 2017
HARDDON:

1. YOUR FRIEND'S SISTER!

dont ever date your friend's sister(s)!

no matter how kul he takes it( not to annoy the sis if she is older, or if they are buddies), they aint ever happy with you! these drills acts as magnets to this category of gurls because u get to spend alota times with the fam and the brother go jisting them about your bravodo unwittingly when u are not arround, they just wano have you. start dying for u silently, you might not even notice it most times. cos you dont get to see them often, some times, some of them are so daring they just cant stop hold emselves! they start warming up to u. start calling even very late @ night, bringing u fud and showing general care secretly, behind their brother's back.

IF YOU ARE LIKE ME IN UNDERNEATH THE SHEET, DONT DO IT MEN. COS SHE WUD BE SO STUCK ON U!
dis is called betrayer of trust gee! and your friend, no matter how civilized and mature, cant take it wen u start dipping his kid sis. Put yourself in his shoes.

know why it hurts so much for you to start dating you friend's sis?

1) cos he knows all your other games and how u guys have been using and dumping other gurls, he feels you wano just hump his sis and count number with her! this aint kul menh! UNLESS OFCOS YOU WANO REALLY MARRY HER! THEN WITHOUT MUCH ADO, B4 HE KNOWS, PUT A RING ON IT! THAT WAY, HE WUD BE ALLAYED TECHNICALLY THAT IS.

2) Unless ofcos you are confortable in life, he wud think you aint worth his sis and wud just suffer the poor gurl even if your intention is genuine

3) friendship wud go south cos itz not everytin you wud tell each other again cos his sis is not involved. and he would begin to monitor your whole life! aint worth it mehn

5) how do you tell your own friend that you are dipping his sis huh? snitch! untrustworthy mallam

Dont lose friendship u've probably built for years because you cudnt tell where to and where not to slot your card!

i made this mistake long time ago, when i tot all meat is meat!
you wudnt bliv till date, dude isnt talking to me even though his sis is now married. i wasnt even invited! angry

to date her is some ish, to break up, you wud lose an arm and a leg., technically! lol
then she starts acting up cos she knows you cant break up with her, a lil cry to the brother's room, the next min, dude is at your door, on ur neck! mehn, save yourself the stress, learn from other's experience.

people have killed people cos of their sis b4, stabbed, maimed , dazed. aint worth it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:28am On Feb 03, 2017
DRILL NUGGET 13:

Who To Date & Who not To Date....

NUMBER 2: NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:52am On Feb 03, 2017
HARDDON:

DRILL NUGGET 13:

DRILL NUGGET 13:

There is something so enticing and hugely tempting about this category; they are readily available for rumps, fix you assorted food, they wash their cloth and yours, clean the house and oh my, maim your minds! the only issue is, most times, they aint really our kinder specs! most times, we dont plan it, it just happens(there you were on ur bday, you just broke up with your gf some months ago, n she been eyeing you,she baked you cake, wow, u had a lil get together, everybody drank n danced, she help fix up fud et all, what a nice neigbour. then porry over with every1 gone, she was too drunk to cross over to her own side of the compound, u were too hY to even let her go, u guys danced the more and she rocked you, caution to dah windsl, in a flash, she was ontop of you rolling it! oh shoot!) and b4 you knew it, you had it again another day( mehn, she gwuuud!), and again.........u woke up one sunday, with her asleep by your side and you realised, u never really digged her person nor her swags, but hey now, u are neck deep in! everytime u try to bail, she comes with another classic style of horizontal tangling! u stuck!

this is why we advise that the first tin you need to conquer as a man is not the world but your ROYAL D1CK! once you can tame it like you tame a mix breed of rott n bul mastiff , then you can now talk about conquering the world!

Just like experienced married folks always advise you that if you wano change the world, do it when you are single, cos wen you are married, they say u cant even change a tv channel let alone the world! grin cheesy *( how about that for comic relief?) I dont bliv that though grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:30am On Feb 03, 2017
HARDDON:

DRILL NUGGET 13:

There is something so enticing and hugely tempting about this category; they are readily available for rumps, fix you assorted food, they wash their cloth and yours, clean the house and oh my, maim your minds! the only issue is, most times, they aint really our kinder specs! most times, we dont plan it, it just happens(there you were on ur bday, you just broke up with your gf some months ago, n she been eyeing you,she baked you cake, wow, u had a lil get together, everybody drank n danced, she help fix up fud et all, what a nice neigbour. then porry over with every1 gone, she was too drunk to cross over to her own side of the compound, u were too hY to even let her go, u guys danced the more and she rocked you, caution to dah windsl, in a flash, she was ontop of you rolling it! oh shoot!) and b4 you knew it, you had it again another day( mehn, she gwuuud!), and again.........u woke up one sunday, with her asleep by your side and you realised, u never really digged her person nor her swags, but hey now, u are neck deep in! everytime u try to bail, she comes with another classic style of horizontal tangling! u stuck!

this is why we advise that the first tin you need to conquer as a man is not the world but your ROYAL D1CK! once you can tame it like you tame a mix breed of rott n bul mastiff , then you can now talk about conquering the world!

Just like experienced married folks always advise you that if you wano change the world, do it when you are single, cos wen you are married, they say u cant even change a tv channel let alone the world! grin cheesy *( how about that for comic relief?) I dont bliv that though grin

what if she is really your kinda woman , you really want for keeps? kul, go ahead, buh soon, u'd be bored stiff

know why you shouldnt date these types? Drama! n Contempt

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 7:33am On Feb 03, 2017
Oga harddon and my fellow gees
I started dating this gal two weeks now and tbh na sex after marriage (accepted that). But jus yesterday I attempted to kiss this gal, see the kind of resounding STOP I got, me sef start to dey shame.
But the thing be say she loves me due to her actions but me I still dey use one eye like am. since yesterday, she she has been calling, me sef am now pitying her. but thing be say she's not ready to change her stand.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 9:30am On Feb 03, 2017
Thanks for the Drills mehn
Years ago I use to observe that girls like funny guys. But recently I observed that although some of my friends are very funny but are still single. After reading ur Drills I try to reason the problem but I later realised that
1. they are not confident (1 of my friend was complaining why did God created women dat dey are difficult)
2. very clingy and desperate
3. don't play hard to get
4. Although dey are funny but don't poke fun on girls they like simply because they don't want to *Bleep up*.
5. They end up being boring
Truly this Drills are a way of life

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 10:37am On Feb 03, 2017
HARDDON:

grin ur cross gee
this our Ogah doesn't even know that they is love in sharing
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
okwypascal:
I started dating this gal two weeks now and tbh na sex after marriage[b] (accepted that).[/b] But jus yesterday I attempted to kiss this gal, see the kind of resounding STOP I got, me sef start to dey shame.
But the thing be say she loves me due to her actions but me I still dey use one eye like am. since yesterday, she she has been calling, me sef am now pitying her. but thing be say she's not ready to change her stand.

From d bolded clues, tell me what went wrong
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
HARDDON:
@ Ustec

1st class student! seems u hv suffered alot in the hands of these beautiful dolls in time past cheesy

i admire your dedication, knowledge extrapolation and drill field testing and evolving touch you give to each drill ounce....
you really wano fulfill you words of been a Master Chief! lol,

but no matter how many cloths a child have, he cant have as many rags as his Dad! cool

to your gurl Q, she is a perfect one!

she not only wants to test you( if you are really worth your fun jab balls or just faking it) and put u off balance, but she is also keeping her own end of the rope tensed. very gud breeding ground for hook lines and murder fun spins.

her: lol, you funny, whoz the cute guy?

me: oh common, do you need periscope? Look @ them sexy, full, pepper red lips, them broad shoulders, 10 packs tucked in my shirt, my alluring eyes, huge chest, romantic legs and hands that can perform wonders in touch.... this is a picture perfect rep of TDH, gurl and you couldnt miss it

lol
i was just too nice!,.
They knew am just a normal average guy who tot he is in control,but has no clue about d game,...so they use it 2 dea advantage....i was always @ dea beck n call....though dey wea always attracted 2 me...i guez da was i y i dont rily spend much,..

Thanks for the response!
Is it Too Damn Hot or tall dark nd handsome!(lol)
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ustec:

lol
i was just too nice!,.
They knew am just a normal average guy who tot he is in control,but has no clue about d game,...so they use it 2 dea advantage....i was always @ dea beck n call....though dey wea always attracted 2 me...i guez da was i y i dont rily spend much,..

Thanks for the response!
Is it Too Damn Hot or tall dark nd handsome!(lol)

tot you were a research Chief Master Student? shocked cheesy tongue
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
HARDDON:
@ Ustec

what do i think about what? the gurls or the surprise the "launch" lines drew?

The Girls,.
The way dey respond 2 it...

MY Super boring and wacky lines wil nt get me those numbers....
Y?
Tot Dey shld respönd more 2 d wacky nd boring lines cos it will most times fetch dem more money...

Yet dey stil respond well 2 a guy dat knows d deal,which will not fetch dem money...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
HARDDON:

tot you were a research Chief Master Student? shocked cheesy tongue

LOL
U cant compare a student to a Prof. na..
Tot i was ryt!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
HARDDON:

what if she is really your kinda woman , you really want for keeps? kul, go ahead, buh soon, u'd be bored stiff

know why you shouldnt date these types? Drama! n Contempt

THE DRAMA

1. you cant have any other lady over! even if she is just your friend! she monitors your daily life, no space and stifles the once blooming emotions
here is a friend's story back in Uni: he fell prey to this kinda In-Blowing lady, unfortunately, a warri one. one weekend, having spent the whole day @ home with her, he decided to clear his by taking a walk while she filter's beans for dinner! He luckily, as it seemed, ran into a 9ner, switched on his swags and they were laughing away. only for his in-blowing gurl to trace him down and told him to go and check the beans that was boiling @ home! #ouch! grin angry shocked that was how he lost,,,,,,,

2. U practically have no ME-alone time. she be up in your face and ur space. Boring

3. Your friends code name you: the married Man!

these and many more
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
HARDDON:

THE DRAMA

1. you cant have any other lady over! even if she is just your friend! she monitors your daily life, no space and stifles the once blooming emotions
here is a friend's story back in Uni: he fell prey to this kinda In-Blowing lady, unfortunately, a warri one. one weekend, having spent the whole day @ home with her, he decided to clear his by taking a walk while she filter's beans for dinner! He luckily, as it seemed, ran into a 9ner, switched on his swags and they were laughing away. only for his in-blowing gurl to trace him down and told him to go and check the beans that was boiling @ home! #ouch! grin angry shocked that was how he lost,,,,,,,

2. U practically have no ME-alone time. she be up in your face and ur space. Boring

3. Your friends code name you: the married Man!

these and many more

THE CONTEMPT

then there is the other lil issue of SEEING FINISH!
as much as i hate flowing crude, this one drives home this point

when a gurl has seen u in to to, u become boring. she becomes unruly, loud and uncaring.
never get to that point in your life where everytin now seem stagnant! always look to spice tins up whether in your private life, dating life, marriage or .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ustec:

LOL
U cant compare a student to a Prof. na..
Tot i was ryt!

forget this my pseudo Don airs here gee, maybe my feet quakes when a see la hawtas and i go losing my tongues too! shocked angry grin

keep guessing
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
HARDDON:

forget this my pseudo Don airs here gee, maybe my feet quakes when a see la hawtas and i go losing my tongues too! shocked angry grin

keep guessing

Uv seen dem all boss,...u cant go loosing ur tongues wen ur wit dem,.cos u re aways fully armed 4 dem classic wacky lines...

Dont keep me guezing na boss...
u knw ur already using ur drill on ur student..lol
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
HARDDON:

THE CONTEMPT

then there is the other lil issue of SEEING FINISH!
as much as i hate flowing crude, this one drives home this point

when a gurl has seen u in to to, u become boring. she becomes unruly, loud and uncaring.
never get to that point in your life where everytin now seem stagnant! always look to spice tins up whether in your private life, dating life, marriage or .....

then to sum it all up, if along the line, you guys go south, be ready to move out of the said envirom, bliv me
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
HARDDON:

From d bolded clues, tell me what went wrong
she is actually a bitch, not the churchy gal I took her for, trying to show that she is not a gal that gives in easily, I almost forced myself to love this gal.
But boss this gals bday was yesterday, promised to take her to domino with some friends on Saturday due to the fact that Thursdays we do have serious lectures. wanted to jus spend money man, ordered this cool present from Jumia. wanted to jus build my mansion in her and continue with side chicks.
gees in the house can u bliv what I saw today, her friend way don dey eye me called me out to show me a video. saw this gal celebrating her bday with another guy, she even kissed this guy. boss as per bad guy I lockup and started smiling(remembering the head way I collect the previous night, omo see nemesis).
boss as at now av blocked her on all medias, deleted her contact and not picking her calls. boss hope it the right move

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
okwypascal:
I started dating this gal two weeks now and tbh na sex after marriage (accepted that). But jus yesterday I attempted to kiss this gal, see the kind of resounding STOP I got, me sef start to dey shame.

They re very perfect @ it gee..somtyms u wldnt knw wen u handed dem d control knob...u hv 2 b fully armed @ all time wen u wit dem,..

U tried 2 kiss her.!HOW?
U hv 2 break her defence in going physical b4 trying dat na...

She just dey Form ni jare...
Apply d drills here..
She wants 2 see if u re mr capable b4 falling inline..

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
okwypascal:

she is actually a bitch, not the churchy gal I took her for, trying to show that she is not a gal that gives in easily, I almost forced myself to love this gal.
But boss this gals bday was yesterday, promised to take her to domino with some friends on Saturday due to the fact that Thursdays we do have serious lectures. wanted to jus spend money man, ordered this cool present from Jumia. wanted to jus build my mansion in her and continue with side chicks.
gees in the house can u bliv what I saw today, her friend way don dey eye me called me out to show me a video. saw this gal celebrating her bday with another guy, she even kissed this guy. boss as per bad guy I lockup and started smiling(remembering the head way I collect the previous night, omo see nemesis).
boss as at now av blocked her on all medias, deleted her contact and not picking her calls. boss hope it the right move

Guy take am easy na,..U re over-reacting...
The guy fit b one of her MUGU

Buy WEtin nd Build wat?
No let oga vex o!

U can only Buy for nd Build on,Wit wat uv learnt here.ELSE na MUGU lane u dey.!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
okwypascal:

oh ouch!
for the luv of money/d1ck n materials things, lota ladies just do the unthinkable.
buh you caused it all! alota them have that dedicated, nice one they wano marry or are serious with( most times, this very one live all his life without seeing even their panties and therefore bliv they are so kulll) but out there, they be selling to the highest bidder.

this kinda gurls turn gud guys into mean demons when they have money. they just dangle kul rides n cash and, like ant clive to sugar, gurls hump in. they go changing gurls like pads. use them, dump them. treat them like thrash, always remembering what gurls have put them tru.

nice moves btw

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
omoo i knw sey na plenty dot full register for me oshocked shocked

am back for gud joorcheesy cheesy

dat guy dat want to use dis drill in geting another man's wife's nunu,na ur death u dey find o,in short make ur left balls break if u try am.sad sad

no dullinggrin grin,
boss harddon longest tym sha.i most said u really enter hand in da past o.

So any gbege,dat ur gal go report u to her brotherlols,

how u take escape na because dat relationship pass krikri ocheesy cheesy

KKK forget am laughing but seriously,ur friend no punch u because of her sister?cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
DRILL NUGGET 13:

NUMBER 3: COLLEAGUE, YOUR OWN WORKERS
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ustec:

Guy take am easy na,..U re over-reacting...
The guy fit b one of her MUGU

Buy WEtin nd Build wat?
No let oga vex o!

U can only Buy for nd Build on,Wit wat uv learnt here.ELSE na MUGU lane u dey.!
that guy na fahwu.... lol
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ustec:

The Girls,.
The way dey respond 2 it...

MY Super boring and wacky lines wil nt get me those numbers....
Y?
Tot Dey shld respönd more 2 d wacky nd boring lines cos it will most times fetch dem more money...

Yet dey stil respond well 2 a guy dat knows d deal,which will not fetch dem money...

Boss
i need ur proffesional touch on that....i know u grap wat am trying 2 figure out..!

Btw,wat book on poetry&literature can u recomend?...lol
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by JacksonD7: 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
okwypascal:

Wise choice, a dam like that isn't worth any sensible guy's time.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
liljboy:
that guy na fahwu.... lol

it seems he was joking abt dat buying stuff...
im na my senior student here...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ustec:

it seems he was joking abt dat buying stuff...
im na my senior student here...

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: 1jboi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.