Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1093822 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
barrackbwoi:
Hardon,
There's this girl that likes me buh she's waiting for me to say " I Love You" buh ah don't wanna do it, she even gave me her handbad yesterday then later she told me to go get courage( as in for me to tell her I love her). Tell me how to tell her pls
one of my recent naughty tricks that works but only with that courage she talked about.
Jus grab her and kiss her, if she doesn't retort, that means she likes u and ur kiss so u can jus be like this to her that since she loves u that the feeling is mutual. Don't still say it

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
I have an e-book an this kinda stuffs literally everything. Y'all should check it out tongue
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
DRILL NUGGET 13:
Who To Date & Who not To Date....

NUMBER 5: YOUR MAIN GIRL'S FRIEND/ WIFY'S FRIEND !
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by barrackbwoi(m): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
okwypascal:

one of my recent naughty tricks that works but only with that courage she talked about.
Jus grab her and kiss her, if she doesn't retort, that means she likes u and ur kiss so u can jus be like this to her that since she loves u that the feeling is mutual. Don't still say it
bro, thanks for dah advice buh i've kissed her, she still just want me to tell her I love her
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by barrackbwoi(m): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
okwypascal:

bro, thanks for dah advice buh i've kissed her, she still just want me to tell her I love her buh ah don't wanna do it straight, i've used pick-up lines on her sev buh she keeps expecting i love you
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
thesuave10:
I have an e-book an this kinda stuffs literally everything. Y'all should check it out tongue
share or post a link to download it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
LOL...
Wit d kinda questions comming in lately...!
U re so gonna embark on that BLoody Walk...! cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
thesuave10:

dude!
Do we need 2 ask for that again...
$hare!

I BET it wunt b as PRACTICAL as wat W'v got here!

10ks to d BOSS anyways,..
though,im still dey offend me sha,,!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
DRILL NUGGET 13:

We all crave respect n as d saying goes, aint no fury as that of a scorned woman!
Dont date her friends! It always back fires! Dont date her sister!
Oh well , some1 wud wano ask me: buh u dated two sisters?
Yea sure! But that was a one off n the kid sister was crazily secretive!
N i had both wrapped. If u know what i mean.

One thing u should know is that as u evolve n d real u balls tru, u wud natually attract lota women.
N the best group that can get stung on u, r her sisters n close friends!
Some wud subtly be making passes, some wud steal ur numba frm her phn n call u pretending to ask after her that her line isnt going!
Some wud corner u n with hYness, tell u dey dig u, dont u dare fall for em.
Respect is Reciprocal!
Dont do things n rub on the face of that homely , loving n loyal lady.

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
DRILL NUGGET 13:

We all crave respect n as d saying goes, aint no fury as that of a scorned woman!
Dont date her friends! It always back fires! Dont date her sister!
Oh well , some1 wud wano ask me: buh u dated two sisters?
Yea sure! But that was a one off n the kid sister was crazily secretive!
N i had both wrapped. If u know what i mean.

One thing u should know is that as u evolve n d real u balls tru, u wud natually attract lota women.
N the best group that can get stung on u, r her sisters n close friends!
Some wud subtly be making passes, some wud steal ur numba frm her phn n call u pretending to ask after her that her line isnt going!
Some wud corner u n with hYness, tell u dey dig u, dont u dare fall for em.
Respect is Reciprocal!
Dont do things n rub on that homely , loving n loyal lady's face....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
DRILL NUGGET 13:

NUMBER 6: MARRIED EX/WOMEN !

Married Exes are one of d most difficult temptation to deal with if u dont have principles.
Itz even worse wen u r d one that D'ved dem n dier husby cant handle them d way u used to

U disvirgined her with heavy n hard pounding on costantly flipping, u pick em up from d bed n u suspend dem on air while they bounce along, then husby comes with slow n steady misdionary that lasts 5mins tops!
N since they got married, they havent experience what it feels like to cUm, unlike how u drive her to d clouds like 3-6times every round.

What do u think wud happen? She'd subtly contact u.
Subtly get angry u just 4got her n have u appologise,
Subtly arrange to meet , she wano tell u sometin....

N b4 u realize, she is subtly riding away ontop of u n pouring those useless cUm on u!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 13:

Married Exes are one of d most difficult temptation to deal with if u dont have principles.
Itz even worse wen u r d one that D'ved dem n dier husby cant handle them d way u used to

U disvirgined her with heavy n hard pounding on costantly flipping, u pick em up from d bed n u suspend dem on air while they bounce along, then husby comes with slow n steady misdionary that lasts 5mins tops!
N since they got married, they havent experience what it feels like to cUm, unlike how u drive her to d clouds like 3-6times every round.

N b4 u realize, she is subtly riding away ontop of u n pouring those useless cUm on u!

If u give these kind an inch, they wud take d whole!
Know why? They know ur weak spot from ur times together, know how to seduce u.
Run! Brother!! Run!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 13:

All married women respond to this drills swiftly!
Cos most of them r in dat stage in their marriage , they cud use a lil spark!
Dont spin web wit em, avoid them. Dont use them as target practice nida! U might practice more than u bargaind 4

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BadBullet(m): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2017
NLjona:

i don land grin... where is that bad son of a good fada called obiomon?

i have gist for you guys!!.. I've discovered a fun way of making a girl think of you as the first thing immediately she wakes up.. ALWAYS!!!

I DEY COME MAKE I TYPE AM

boss harddon i have come to contribute my own little piece of my shiny blue balls too.....oya no they imagine am!! gay lk u! tongue
will you just tell us already
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 10:15am On Feb 09, 2017
BadBullet:

will you just tell us already
grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 7:51am On Feb 10, 2017
Harddon just came in nairaland to say this and buzz off! You've been great! You've helped Alot, you saved alot of weak ass niggas who lost their balls to some gurl who plays them like basketball to the hoop! Though some were able to get them balls back and some where still finding which of their balls were being used (probably the left balls grin) you've saved my ballz too cheesy Almost lost my right one! Well ah wanna show a Lil appreciation for your time, dedication, patience for this thread and the love you had for the nice bros to changing them lives! I no even no weti I wan talk again sef embarassed Harddon thank you jor grin I for ask for your account number and pin but GTB Don frozen my account so stick with your own money fes tongue. So God bless yhiu and more drill nuggets to this thread cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2017
Obiomon:
Harddon just came in nairaland to say this and buzz off! You've been great! You've helped Alot, you saved alot of weak ass niggas who lost their balls to some gurl who plays them like basketball to the hoop! Though some were able to get them balls back and some where still finding which of their balls were being used (probably the left balls grin) you've saved my ballz too cheesy Almost lost my right one! Well ah wanna show a Lil appreciation for your time, dedication, patience for this thread and the love you had for the nice bros to changing them lives! I no even no weti I wan talk again sef embarassed Harddon thank you jor grin I for ask for your account number and pin but GTB Don frozen my account so stick with your own money fes tongue. So God bless yhiu and more drill nuggets to this thread cheesy
on point... What a marvelous Boss

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Fun Time Out..... Fun Lounge ! cool

all drills without fun make Jake a Jacka33 cheesy

Due To Popular Demand, I will be dropping loads of hookup fun convo, just like a use alot!

While you go tru them, there are a couple of things you should take note of, modify, improve upon and deploy.

1. Note how i start off every convo. what i used to stroll into the scene.
2. How i read her reply and respond with another killer line. this would help you keep the fun flow going without running outa steam
3. How to Drop a LON, get the digits or drop mine or not( cos i know i would see her again) and get out
we are always in a hurry. Bizness is waiting and she be taking our time
etc

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
Obiomon:

He actually saved men from d future GRIPING nd GRAPING OF their BALLS from their wives!

Lyk d story i read on front page!..d most funny hv read in recent times..

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
HARDDON:
Fun Time Out..... Fun Lounge ! cool

all drills without fun make Jake a Jacka33 cheesy

Due To Popular Demand, I will be dropping loads of hookup fun convo, just like a use alot!

While you go tru them, there are a couple of things you should take note of, modify, improve upon and deploy.

1. Note how i start off every convo. what i used to stroll into the scene.
2. How i read her reply and respond with another killer line. this would help you keep the fun flow going without running outa steam
3. How to Drop a LON, get the digits or drop mine or not( cos i know i would see her again) and get out
we are always in a hurry. Bizness is waiting and she be taking our time
etc

We wud paint different Circumstance guys meet gurls, then the full convo I wud hv in such situations . N how to get d digits quickly without baiting an eyelid.

WE are in a HURRY.

Serious biz is waiting

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ELITE12(m): 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
awsome guyz .....una too much ... smiley
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
HARDDON:

We wud paint different Circumstance guys meet gurls, then the full convo I wud hv in such situations . N how to get d digits quickly without baiting an eyelid.

WE are in a HURRY.

Serious biz is waiting

UR d Boss sir!
We dey wait...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
@ELITE

Corper shun.!
I still dey wönder d kind Register wey u dey mark 4 dat side o..

Mayb na single chart Register or Multiple chart Register.!lol

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
keep flowing harddon.my eyes ar on u grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ustec:

He actually saved men from d future GRIPING nd GRAPING OF their BALLS from their wives!

Lyk d story i read on front page!..d most funny hv read in recent times..
wich story is that bro
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LieDetector(m): 12:19am On Feb 11, 2017
Mr Harddon, I've come for help. My girlfriend of one month+ is proving so hard for me. She seldom visits me, when she does, she refuses me sex but would smooch me and allow me have a taste of her titties.

I'm typing from my angry bed right now as she's here with me. She wouldn't let me touch her. We ain't quarreling tho. But I'm so angry right now. Feel like raping her.

What do I do sir? Did I spoil everything from the blueprint? You should see my rage right now
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 11, 2017
LieDetector:
Mr Harddon, I've come for help. My girlfriend of one month+ is proving so hard for me. She seldom visits me, when she does, she refuses me sex but would smooch me and allow me have a taste of her titties.

I'm typing from my angry bed right now as she's here with me. She wouldn't let me touch her. We ain't quarreling tho. But I'm so angry right now. Feel like raping her.

What do I do sir? Did I spoil everything from the blueprint? You should see my rage right now

grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 11, 2017
Tiny23
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Tiny23
yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.