Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1093965 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 11, 2017
Tiny23:

can't you here

are you stfuareyougod?/
maybe lipsrsealed

Why?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2017
Who To Date & Who not To Date....

This skipped mi

Some of the Red Flags , apart from d married ones, have critical exceptions......
Daz all for now tongue
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
maybe lipsrsealed
Why?

uhmmm,ok.
nothing,just wanna know.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
HARDDON:

This skipped mi

Some of the Red Flags , apart from d married ones, have critical exceptions......
Daz all for now tongue
BOSS OF THEM bosses, I dey hail from my corner.
boss abeg continue with those fun lines u promised us, ejo mo need e
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
Tiny23:

uhmmm,ok.

nothing,just wanna know.
nah. I'm not grin grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
nah. I'm not grin grin
you are joor,i know...lets go to another section,will show you the pinshure.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Tiny23:

you are joor,i know...lets go to another section,will show you the pinshure.
mention me somewhere
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
okwypascal:

BOSS OF THEM bosses, I dey hail from my corner.
boss abeg continue with those fun lines u promised us, ejo mo need e

grin cheesy cool
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
solomix10:
wich story is that bro

so u din read the story of a man that said his TWO BALLS had sufferd in d hands of his wife....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by KingWale99: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
I went through HARDDON post..(pages)..He's really doin a great job..I will like to see iLegend n HARDDON combo..

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Her:y re u so different nd stubborn for a Goddess lyk me dat evry guy worship....whats dat ur name again.?

LOL,i just dey play around ni o..
Harddon fr33 browsing Cheat is Still Blazing.!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
LieDetector:
Mr Harddon, I've come for help. My girlfriend of one month+ is proving so hard for me. She seldom visits me, when she does, she refuses me sex but would smooch me and allow me have a taste of her titties.

I'm typing from my angry bed right now as she's here with me. She wouldn't let me touch her. We ain't quarreling tho. But I'm so angry right now. Feel like raping her.

What do I do sir? Did I spoil everything from the blueprint? You should see my rage right now

grin shocked

1 month plus n u are gingering for blues? grin declare ur interest, what do u really want? Her body or d her in her?

Possible reasons girls do flow like this:
1. She is a virgin n isnt emotionally ready yet or u havent touched her deeply yet, nor driven her emotions wild.
Virgins r half men, half women. They have this thick wall that only the gentle touch of patience, skillful hands n sweet words can penetrate. If u r always in a hurry to pull panties, , long shall live ur frustration.

2. U agreed to no sex b4 marriage. N she is just helping u both keep in check.

3. You are always s3x minded..wit ladies, anytin u ginger for, they wud always sweat u about! ...Gurls naturally r growing wiser cos of some losers out there that r going about preaching luv but immediately she opens her legs n they ride, they run! Leaving d poor gurl heart broken.
Once beaten , twice shy! This is the origin of the slogan from them ladies: NO S3X B4 MARRIAGE

4. You are an assistant BoyFriend #ouch! She is here cos of what she is gaining .she just let u suck boobies to bribe u. How do u know? She rarely have ur time, online but does not reply ur chats, u call she doesnt take nor call back, she only beep u to ask for airtime, or some transfers. U find it difficult having heart to heart discussion with her. No fun , play time, she doesnt cook, clean nor as much as make d bed u both slept on in d morning. She talks to u rudely n takes other guy's calls not minding how u feel Etc if this describe u, my brada,
Wake up from ur slumber n Run!!!!!!

5. She is ashamed of her down below....backish, with lose dropping , always smiling lips , wide like an oil well with a clit d size of a finger!
Maybe a guy had grown weak from seeing it in time past , wore his pants n went home ! never to contact her again!

6. She does not find u sexually appealing or she feels ur d1ck is too small that getting down wit u wud B a waste of time . Or she had tried sucking u n b4 she went 5 stokes, u poured like a pig embarassed

7. Or she wants u guys to take ur time, know each other first. She's doest want no game... so she is testing u to see if u can be a man , hold urself n let u guys enjoy ur company unfettered By s3x for d time been.
She wants to feel ur luv first!

These r ur possible reasons.

U should know that ur s3x despiration coupled wit d anger u always display wen she turns u down, is the reason she finds it difficult coming to spend time wit u or u are simply, a Side guy! An assitant bf.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ustec:
Her:y re u so different nd stubborn for a Goddess lyk me dat evry guy worship....whats dat ur name again.?

LOL,i just dey play around ni o..
Harddon fr33 browsing Cheat is Still Blazing.!

Lol,

Free browsing? grin

Mail d info: datingdrill@gmail.com

hope it can download heavy files without breaking n d speed is superb?

If itz general browsing, im covered already.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
@ liedetector, only low men that hv lost control beat women

ONly low IQ men muscle/rape ladies .
It simply show uve lose control n d only way to get it back, is to muscle ladies. They wud hate u 4 lyf n u might end up in jail!
Dont ever think that. It is like breaking home appliances wen u r faced wit a challenge instead of thinkin soltions.

U should be angry wit urself not her cos if she is really ur woman, u should know her mumu switch by now.

We hv talked a great about getting personal, go tru those pages

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ustec:

so u din read the story of a man that said his TWO BALLS had sufferd in d hands of his wife....
nope... Will check on it
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ustec:

dude!
Do we need 2 ask for that again...
$hare!

I BET it wunt b as PRACTICAL as wat W'v got here!

10ks to d BOSS anyways,..
though,im still dey offend me sha,,!

Stuff here is good. The book is way better tho like way better. It makes everything simple and covers every possible scenario
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2017

Aiit guys, lets do this together.

a) You Supply Hookup Places

b) I supply possible convo fUn lines. N their responses based on experience .

So

Drop places you mostly meet ladies , the 5th person to drop, wins d round! N id flow fun convo based on that.
After that we take inputs n questions, then move to d next round.

Perfect?

Round 1:
let the suggestions begin!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
HARDDON:

So

Drop places you mostly meet ladies , the 5th person to drop, wins d round! N id flow fun convo based on that.

Perfect?

Round 1:
let the suggestion begin!

Hehe Aii. Let's go with random girl walking on the street
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
@thesuave10

Kindly open a thread of your n dont derail mine

Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
HARDDON:
@thesuave10

Kindly open a thread of your n dont derail mine

Thanks

No worries I don't intend to
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 12, 2017
Harddon I have 3 scenarios;
1. When you meet her on the road walking (alone or with friends)
2. When you see her standing alone.
3. When you see her buying food from food vendors (mama put).

That number 1 is not that easy when she is with her friends

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LieDetector(m): 7:11am On Feb 12, 2017
HARDDON:

grin shocked

1 month plus n u are gingering for blues? grin declare ur interest, what do u really want? Her body or d her in her?

Possible reasons girls do flow like this:
1. She is a virgin n isnt emotionally ready yet or u havent touched her deeply yet, nor driven her emotions wild.
Virgins r half men, half women. They have this thick wall that only the gentle touch of patience, skillful hands n sweet words can penetrate. If u r always in a hurry to pull panties, , long shall live ur frustration.

2. U agreed to no sex b4 marriage. N she is just helping u both keep in check.

3. You are always s3x minded..wit ladies, anytin u ginger for, they wud always sweat u about! ...Gurls naturally r growing wiser cos of some losers out there that r going about preaching luv but immediately she opens her legs n they ride, they run! Leaving d poor gurl heart broken.
Once beaten , twice shy! This is the origin of the slogan from them ladies: NO S3X B4 MARRIAGE

4. You are an assistant BoyFriend #ouch! She is here cos of what she is gaining .she just let u suck boobies to bribe u. How do u know? She rarely have ur time, online but does not reply ur chats, u call she doesnt take nor call back, she only beep u to ask for airtime, or some transfers. U find it difficult having heart to heart discussion with her. No fun , play time, she doesnt cook, clean nor as much as make d bed u both slept on in d morning. She talks to u rudely n takes other guy's calls not minding how u feel Etc if this describe u, my brada,
Wake up from ur slumber n Run!!!!!!

5. She is ashamed of her down below....backish, with lose dropping , always smiling lips , wide like an oil well with a clit d size of a finger!
Maybe a guy had grown weak from seeing it in time past , wore his pants n went home ! never to contact her again!

6. She does not find u sexually appealing or she feels ur d1ck is too small that getting down wit u wud B a waste of time . Or she had tried sucking u n b4 she went 5 stokes, u poured like a pig embarassed

7. Or she wants u guys to take ur time, know each other first. She's doest want no game... so she is testing u to see if u can be a man , hold urself n let u guys enjoy ur company unfettered By s3x for d time been.
She wants to feel ur luv first!

These r ur possible reasons.

U should know that ur s3x despiration coupled wit d anger u always display wen she turns u down, is the reason she finds it difficult coming to spend time wit u or u are simply, a Side guy! An assitant bf.
much as I'm partially guilty of number 3, I'm nevertheless not sure it might be the reason behind the starvation. The only two things she's guilty of in number 4 are cooking and cleaning. So you see where my cluelessness is coming from.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Stuff here is good. The book is way better tho like way better. It makes everything simple and covers every possible scenario
why don't you just share it
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LieDetector(m): 7:24am On Feb 12, 2017
Japhet04:

correct bro cool
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obagoblog(m): 10:38am On Feb 12, 2017
Japhet04:

As per that no 1... If the girls are just 2 in number, I find it easy especially when they both talking while walking in front of me...

Like yesterday's night. Two girls are walking in front of me. One in blue gown and the other in red.

I walked up to the one in red gown and strike a convo with her, she responded very well... We both are now walking together while the one in blue is dragging her legs behind us with jealous written all over her face..

Guys, tbh the girl followed me to my place but she only spent a few minutes in my place before leaving cos it's late already...

She called when she got home but I intentionally ignored it to put her in suspense..

When she comes today it won't be hard to get down with her cos have escalated/kino her last night...

Me: This one you and ur friend is just looking back at me... Is like you know me somewhere.

Her: No I don't

Me: really, but u look familiar... U look like one beautiful gal that always disturb me in my dream that she wanted to marry me

Her: (laughing) God forbid

Mesadsmile) u mean God should forbid bad thing..

Her: (still laughing) yes... Very bad

Me: Uhm, u lying u don't know me... I don't know why every girl I met wearing a red gown always lie...

Her: are u serious... But am not lying.. Don't know how to lie.. Unless u teach me

Me: Iffa hear... The thing is the smaller d gown d bigger d lie and the bigger the gown

Both of us: the smaller the lie..

Her: so, what's mine

Me: u know it already now... Very very big lie.. (using my two hands to demonstrate how big it is)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2017
HARDDON:

Lol,

Free browsing? grin

Mail d info: datingdrill@gmail.com

hope it can download heavy files without breaking n d speed is superb?

If itz general browsing, im covered already.

Lol...
The rate at which it UNLOCKS and dowNload heaVy and classiFied FILES is SUPERSONIC...!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by richkal(m): 11:18am On Feb 12, 2017
HARDDON:

So

Perfect?

Round 1:

1. Business Seminar
2. Religion vocational gathering
3. On a queue in the bank
4. Film house
5. Fitness class
6. In a commercial bus
7. Registry
8. Wedding ceremony
9. Female saloon
10. Petrol station (target: petrol attendant)
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 11:25am On Feb 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Marketing manager.!
if u wana Share for free,..Drop a link or a title or author of d book,.or whatever.!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Obagoblog:

As per that no 1... If the girls are just 2 in number, I find it easy especially when they both talking while walking in front of me...

Like yesterday's night. Two girls are walking in front of me. One in blue gown and the other in red.

I walked up to the one in red gown and strike a convo with her, she responded very well... We both are now walking together while the one in blue is dragging her legs behind us with jealous written all over her face..

Guys, tbh the girl followed me to my place but she only spent a few minutes in my place before leaving cos it's late already...

She called when she got home but I intentionally ignored it to put her in suspense..

When she comes today it won't be hard to get down with her cos have escalated/kino her last night...

Me: This one you and ur friend is just looking back at me... Is like you know me somewhere.

Her: No I don't

Me: really, but u look familiar... U look like one beautiful gal that always disturb me in my dream that she wanted to marry me

Her: (laughing) God forbid

Mesadsmile) u mean God should forbid bad thing..

Her: (still laughing) yes... Very bad

Me: Uhm, u lying u don't know me... I don't know why every girl I met wearing a red gown always lie...

Her: are u serious... But am not lying.. Don't know how to lie.. Unless u teach me

Me: Iffa hear... The thing is the smaller d gown d bigger d lie and the bigger the gown

Both of us: the smaller the lie..

Her: so, what's mine

Me: u know it already now... Very very big lie.. (using my two hands to demonstrate how big it is)

nice
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by JacksonD7: 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
HARDDON:

So

Perfect?

Round 1:

1.Girl in church

2.Walking on the street
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Gbengadaniel12: 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
peterpen:

why don't you just share it
i tire for the guy ooo
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
richkal:

1. Business Seminar
2. Religion vocational gathering
3. On a queue in the bank
4. Film house
5. Fitness class
6. In a commercial bus
7. Registry
8. Wedding ceremony
9. Female saloon
10. Petrol station (target: petrol attendant)

11.shopping malls
12.market places
13.campuses
14.banks
15.SALES girls in shopping malls
16.parties[birthday, etc]

but wait o!
Female saloon??

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.