Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? (42523 Views)

If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Amoshie(m): 5:26am On Jan 27, 2016
This might sound strange in this present generation of ours but the fact is I have never wooed a girl. I am 27, all the girls I have been with either showed signs that they liked me and I capitalized on that or it just happened by chance. Right now I have no one and I have been thinking of approaching a certain girl for a serious relationship but the thought of walking up to her sends shiver down my spine. Mind you I am funny and outgoing. Still schooling though, in my final year. I don't have much money to play any trick on her lol.

So guys how did you woo your girl? What did you tell her and to the ladies, how did your guy woo you?

I am pretty sure I am not the only guy in this predicament so sharing your experience will be of help to a lot of guys.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Smellymouth: 5:27am On Jan 27, 2016
I don't have a GF and I don't woo ladies undecided

Don’t Fake it, Don't just act natural -be natural.If the girl has a brain, she'll be able to detect that you're trying too hard, or striving to be something you're not.Try as much as possible to be natural in all your dealings with her. Don’t fake what you are not and don’t brag because girls hate guys that brag.

Nothing is sexier like being Confident,it makes girls like you the more.Work on your self esteem even before striking a friendship with her.

You have probably heard a million times that women love a confident man. You might be a bit pissed hearing it all the time but it’s true. I’m sorry to tell you, if you want to be a natural at attracting, approaching and seducing women the most important thing is being Confident!!!
Stop talking abt money and be confident..

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:43am On Jan 27, 2016
He says one day he passed me walking home, then he turned back,packed and walked behind me, without my knowledge.he saw which house i was entering,bt he did not say anything to me, he just pretended to b a passer by. He says the following day he checked de time he saw me on our first day, and he still walked behind me, still without my knowledge. Den de 3rd day, he now came to walk wit me, pretended to b on de same route as i was. He made small take, i was friendly, and he says he liked dat. For a few days it was de same routine. Him walkin wit me, and pretending as if passing my home was part of my route. One of those days, it was on a friday, he asked me wat i was doin dat saterday, he i told him i was just gona chill at home. He invited me out for a movie.i accepted, after de movie we went for ice cream and just took a walk. He was a very shy person, and he says it took guts for him on dat day, to let me know dat he was falling in love with me and asked if he in an could start dating. His exact word wer ' zee, i am realy realy falling in love with u. I dnt know how to put dis, bt i wud really b a happy man if u wud be my woman''. I was also begining to like him,bt i ddnt want to seem cheap, so i did a little shakara, he softly begged like a gentlement, and i accepted. De rest is history. Approach is everything my brother, and approach also determines de kind of respect de girl wil give to u in de relationship,

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by madridguy(m): 5:44am On Jan 27, 2016
Just tell her : I love you love you, talk your own.

My best toasting line, its works like magic.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by eddyroyal(m): 5:49am On Jan 27, 2016
Just sum up courage and let the cat out of the bag.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by gabinogem(m): 5:52am On Jan 27, 2016
How I started wooing girls was kinda easy... I just replace the thought of them being females, so whenever I approach any, I see her as my fellow guy hence, it flows smoothly. This way, u are always original & in control. Most times they tend to be shy especially when they are having friends around. U can kill the shyness by introducing humour into ur conversation.... Cheers

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by yemstok(m): 5:52am On Jan 27, 2016
We attend same church.

I'd always see her off after sunday service, we would walk,talk,joke. i'd always insist she calls me when she gets home to be sure she arrived safely. this happened for almost 2 months.So, we got used to each other.

There was a day she called me on phone and was like "I miss walking and talking with you" As a sharp guy, I said "Actually, I was thinking about you when your call came in" we joked again and the call ended.

Then, I invited her to the movies and that was where the deal was sealed. we were seeing a scary movie like that and all she did was hold on to me. she was soo petrified. Held her too.

The movie ended and we had lunch in an eatery like that. While eating, I noticed she stopped and started staring at me. I stopped too and looked at her, she was just smiling. I asked why she was and she said "nothing" Then, I held her two hands, looked into her beautiful eyes and said "Olamide, I've been soo used to you, I always find myself thinking about you almost every time. If I have never told you I loved you, forgive. me, I was looking for the best moment to tell you that and I'm soo certain the moment is now" I love you with all that I am.

She was just smiling and didn't say a word....Then, she fed me and I reciprocated. We left the Mall and departed with a big hug. I hadn't gotten home when my phone beeped and behold, it was a text from her. Had to wait somewhere to read the content.
I was so elated when I read it...it was a sweet one from her.
We've been so good together since then and I pray it gets even better.

So, I believe getting used to each other is the first step, other things would fall in place afterwards.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:03am On Jan 27, 2016
Never woo her, we started from just friends then later I became fond of her likewise her also. Then 1 evening like that, I asked her out & d rest is history. We're still counting it & growing stronger.

It's not all about wooing, it's about 2 of you been comfortable with each other.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by donholy28(m): 6:16am On Jan 27, 2016
Na touch and follow juju me dey use

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by 7footre(m): 6:17am On Jan 27, 2016
madridguy:

Op, this is the best advice you can get from this thread!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Amoshie(m): 6:17am On Jan 27, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
He says one day he passed me walking home, then he turned back,packed and walked behind me, without my knowledge.he saw which house i was entering,bt he did not say anything to me, he just pretended to b a passer by. He says the following day he checked de time he saw me on our first day, and he still walked behind me, still without my knowledge. Den de 3rd day, he now came to walk wit me, pretended to b on de same route as i was. He made small take, i was friendly, and he says he liked dat. For a few days it was de same routine. Him walkin wit me, and pretending as if passing my home was part of my route. One of those days, it was on a friday, he asked me wat i was doin dat saterday, he i told him i was just gona chill at home. He invited me out for a movie.i accepted, after de movie we went for ice cream and just took a walk. He was a very shy person, and he says it took guts for him on dat day, to let me know dat he was falling in love with me and asked if he in an could start dating. His exact word wer ' zee, i am realy realy falling in love with u. I dnt know how to put dis, bt i wud really b a happy man if u wud be my woman''. I was also begining to like him,bt i ddnt want to seem cheap, so i did a little shakara, he softly begged like a gentlement, and i accepted. De rest is history. Approach is everything my brother, and approach also determines de kind of respect de girl wil give to u in de relationship,
Wow! That's kinda romantic. Where is my bicycle?

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by cruzita(f): 6:22am On Jan 27, 2016
*spreads mat*waiting to catch liars

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Amoshie(m): 6:27am On Jan 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Don’t Fake it, Don't just act natural -be natural.If the girl has a brain, she'll be able to detect that you're trying too hard, or striving to be something you're not.Try as much as possible to be natural in all your dealings with her. Don’t fake what you are not and don’t brag because girls hate guys that brag.

Nothing is sexier like being Confident,it makes girls like you the more.Work on your self esteem even before striking a friendship with her.

You have probably heard a million times that women love a confident man. You might be a bit pissed hearing it all the time but it’s true. I’m sorry to tell you, if you want to be a natural at attracting, approaching and seducing women the most important thing is being Confident!!!
That's true bro, just that e be like say there is a different kind of confidence for approaching girls lol.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Amoshie(m): 6:28am On Jan 27, 2016
madridguy:

LOL
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by goshen26: 6:35am On Jan 27, 2016
[quitei just de watch unaquote]
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by theunnamed: 6:36am On Jan 27, 2016
Me I just stick around and look at her adoringly
Works every time
Don't be intimidated when she looks right back and maybe stare
When you share mutual multiple stares go to her or just wait
She'll come to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by powerfulsettingz: 7:04am On Jan 27, 2016
I never woo I just date by chance however I am in the same situation with op now, there was this girl I was trying to woo 4 nights ago, we had never talked before, so she came out to buy something and I followed her, stopped her then she said what's my problem, I was like see this stewpid thing, but I had to swallow my pride and I said my problem is her digit, i need it, she looked at me and said I don't have a phone and if u follow me again I will slap you, that's how all the feelings fly off the I told her slap me and then tell ur people to arrange how u want ur funeral to go....... She looked at me and was shocked......
I hate abusive and insulting ladies

163 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

This is so true!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 27, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
I never woo I just date by chance however I am in the same situation with op now, there was this girl I was trying to woo 4 nights ago, we had never talked before, so she came out to buy something and I followed her, stopped her then she said what's my problem, I was like see this stewpid thing, but I had to swallow my pride and I said my problem is her digit, i need it, she looked at me and said I don't have a phone and if u follow me again I will slap you, that's how all the feelings fly off the I told her slap me and then tell ur people to arrange how u want ur funeral to go....... She looked at me and was shocked......
Hehehehehehehe
This made my morning.
Morning Everyone !!!

33 Likes

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by wilybebsy(m): 8:00am On Jan 27, 2016
Shey i don woo before? Nah i don't think so
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Smellymouth: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:
This is so true!!!!
cheesy grin .. Speechless3, sincerely, I don't woo ladies undecided
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by IamLEGEND1: 8:10am On Jan 27, 2016
u still stuck in the 70s or what?

No one 'woos' anyone now.
when you see a chic that catches ur fancy,you walk up to that bítch,straight up and you let her know u got money and you ain't afraid to spend that shít on her.

ho' gonna be tripping before u know it.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Panzerfaust(m): 8:45am On Jan 27, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
You deserved more than a slap. Never ask a girl for her number immediately. The trick about asking for numbers is that you must first chat her up, then tell her you'll like to see her again. At that point, she will give you her number herself. You did not even talk to her, you were already asking for her number. You be stalker?

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by micholalo(m): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

So on point.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Amoshie(m): 9:08am On Jan 27, 2016
donholy28:
Na touch and follow juju me dey use
Hahaha please oo
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2016
27 and still shy shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2016
Start with friendship.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by wins18(m): 10:14am On Jan 27, 2016
op you are not alone, I think there is more to it than meets the eye, good looking guys are guilty of this, ..... The very thought of walking up to her to woo sends chill down ur spine, but then... The average looking dudes won't have problem with that that u start wondering. I once lost my crush to another guy due to that, and When I finally opened up, she started blaming me, that she expected me to openup, and that she was madly inluv with me,that its too late now, and I was like 'WTF! must I be the one to woo, won't u aswell tell me u loved me ' I thought aloud.
Wow, so this is how frontpage looks like, guys its my first time pls welcome me with ur likes.
I love u all ♥♥♥

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by cutetopsey(f): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2016
cool

You don't need to woo her my dear. Let it just flow naturally. I mean have the mind set of starting with the girl of your choice on a friendship level. With that, you will be able to discover and unruffled so many things about her. Then, you can easily decide if you are to take your friendship to another level or not.

Though in my own case, it all started naturally. From friendship to dating, from dating to courting..........and so on ......

So you don't have to stress yourself over nothing. Let it come and start naturally. Whatever is meant to be yours will definitely come to stay, and if vice versa, then it won't stay. You don't need to be panicked. Prayerfully decide and go for the right choice.

BTW, check my signature for live testimonies on how to get rid excess fats

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by mostHandsome01: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2016
i know have wooed ladies few times before and they accepted but truth be said, its better to ask a lady who is already ur good friend out more than a random lady u just see and feel some kind of attraction for. you feel confident if she's already your friend, u don't need to lie to her cos she fairly already knows ur worth, the likeness for each other is already there, and if she feels same way about you, am confidently sure, it gonna be alot easier for you. Try to make her your good friend, be natural and friendly, THOUGH, make sure u dont stay in the friend zone for too long, be smart and pick the right moment and tell her naturally how u feel about her, this most times works 95% times.

THE WOMAN IN MY LIFE NOW, We were close friends, we chatted alot, we kud not stay a day without talking to each other, i liked her but came as a good friend, after 3months of friendship, i told her openly and naturally while we were chating how i felt about her, and since she was already a friend, it was easier for me, she said yes,then we also spoke on phone,and till today, our r/ship has been waxing stronger.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2016
smiley
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by lankieman: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2016
I gave her the money for my cotton wool grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When You Don't Practice What You Preach! / Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See – More Photos / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.