Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. (46079 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night / My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by RobinHez(m): 7:54am On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:

I said sm1 older than her (not her husband)

I will have to tell sm1 older than her and who she respect to tell her,

Who should best fit in that description up there except her hubby?....

1 Like

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by ojay2053(m): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:

Ok thanks. But I must confess, dis 3 am waking up is draining all d fat in me.
. Judging from your profile pic you still need to loose a lil bit fat anyway. Don't worry about it, you'll definitely make out something good from waking up early , just persevere and make absolute use of your time when you are up.
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by JVgal(f): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2016
RobinHez:

I will have to tell sm1 older than her and who she respect to tell her,

Who should best fit in that description up there except her hubby?....

I said so cos she doesn't listen to the man when it comes to dis issue
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by RobinHez(m): 8:00am On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:

I said so cos she doesn't listen to the man when it comes to dis issue

It's a real sign of work addiction... Do read the link I posted in my previous post.
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by JVgal(f): 8:00am On Jan 27, 2016
ojay2053:
. Judging from your profile pic you still need to loose a lil bit fat anyway. Don't worry about it, you'll definitely make out something good from waking up early , just persevere and make absolute use of your time when you are up.

That pix was taken when I was still fleshy. U nid to see me now.
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by RobinHez(m): 8:15am On Jan 27, 2016
ojay2053:

Are u for real? grin

The soul on that pic is damn ok! Not everyone has to look like chewing stick u knw... tongue

2 Likes

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by wordbank(m): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:
My elder sister doesn't sleep, she goes to work by 8am but wakes up by 3 am (we are not in lagos dat she has to wake up early to beat traffic) the problem is when she is awake, every other person in the house must wake up willingly or forcefully. Not that we have a lot of work to do in the house but she just want you to be busy @ all times. She sleep late @ night and wake up early. Today she woke up by 2am and her noise won't let me sleep. I finally got up by 4am (come and see my sister's face). I was forced to start moving around looking for smtin to do. I'm not actually a fat gal but now, I'm becoming skinny due to lack of rest. When I complain, she says I'm too lazy. What should I do?

if u r serious abt going to the promise land, u ve got to leave egypt

1 Like

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by RobinHez(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2016
wordbank:

if u r serious abt going to the promise land, u ve got to leave egypt
grin

1 Like

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by falseman(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2016
Seriously your sister needs good sexx to put her to sleep. It may sound silly but that's the solution. I'm 80% sure she's the type without a boyfriend or can't keep a relationship.

Second solution is to buy a blindfold for ya eyes and a noise cancelling earbud.

1 Like

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Taiwo20(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:

She will never listen, even the hubby is is tired of talking

Get a packet of valium... Put half a tablet in a cup of hot milk and give it to her every friday...

That's the only help I can offer your pretty face from here...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by ojay2053(m): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2016
RobinHez:

Are u for real? grin

The soul on that pic is damn ok! Not everyone has to look like chewing stick u knw... tongue
. Chewing stick? grin. You don't have to look like that, but you just have to be fit always to conquer any challenge. Oya let's go for 5,000 metres race, lego! grin
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by RobinHez(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2016
ojay2053:
. Chewing stick? grin. You don't have to look like that, but you just have to be fit always to conquer any challenge. Oya let's go for 5,000 metres race, lego! grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by egbaguy: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2016
Guess ur sis has no kid(s) yet....... Maybe datz d reason she is depressed
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by bayulll01(m): 11:28am On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:
My elder sister doesn't sleep, she goes to work by 8am but t now, I'm becoming skinny due to lack of rest. When I complain, she says I'm too lazy. What should I do?

get me her number,all she needs is a boyfriend that knows how to service well
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by dytbabe: 11:34am On Jan 27, 2016
She's a cougar
She needs to be tamed
Her hubby should try BDSM abi wetin dey call am
She's not getting enough of her craziness
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
dementia...people like sleeping a lot these days due to harmattan grin
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by chuckfinn(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Neduzze5:
Put sleeping medicine in her food every night...

She will love sleep by force.
a proper dose of chlorpheniramine or super appetti will send her to sleepland
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by ilyas26(m): 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Rubbish, even Dangote doesn't work that much, she's just restless and hyper active. It's either you shout her down o you leave the house
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by murphybo(m): 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Go and marry and live with your husband...
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Taleeysun(f): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
She is a workaholic
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by FTBoi: 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
beat your sister up...what nonsense! angry
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by davedpo(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
tell her dat "AYE LOMO"
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by fidek(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:
My elder sister doesn't sleep, she goes to work by 8am but wakes up by 3 am (we are not in lagos dat she has to wake up early to beat traffic) the problem is when she is awake, every other person in the house must wake up willingly or forcefully. Not that we have a lot of work to do in the house but she just want you to be busy @ all times. She sleep late @ night and wake up early. Today she woke up by 2am and her noise won't let me sleep. I finally got up by 4am (come and see my sister's face). I was forced to start moving around looking for smtin to do. I'm not actually a fat gal but now, I'm becoming skinny due to lack of rest. When I complain, she says I'm too lazy. What should I do?

I think she needs a really good fuuuuck, something more like approching her climax 7 times before going to bed, am sure it will help her relax.

Or rather tell her to get a boyfriend for herself.

No offence intended
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Achilles2(m): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
Tell her husband to make love to his wife.
From every indication your sister is stress out and it sound as if it has been long she got laid.
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by BABANGBALI: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
pack go your husband house now and if you no get one,see me here
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by JVgal(f): 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
fidek:

I think she needs a really good fuuuuck, something more like approching her climax 7 times before going to bed, am sure it will help her relax.

Or rather tell her to get a boyfriend for herself.

No offence intended

She is married pls
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by AnanseK(m): 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
ucnwafor:
Op by statistics she is a work addict, find out if she is smokes or drinks maybe it had gotten into her modula obulanga and check her psyche cos the earlier you have found out this issues with her the better, I have been a victim to this b4 now

I'm sure you said this as joke , but health problems can actually cause restlessness and wakefulness. I would suggest a search for other symptoms of thyrotoxicosis and some tests as well.
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Justicealh3(m): 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:

She will never listen, even the hubby is is tired of talking
Separate is the best, go fine ur own husband.
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by tayorx(m): 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
End time Sister
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
God knws i cant have her as a sister!!i do sleep early*8pm-10pm and wake up late*8am-12pm grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
thank God you both are from the same parent, My sis does that too, my own sister will even come and point torchlight in your eyes, lol, what i do is talk. I'll be like ahn ahn, she might not to those things intentionally. Just talk to her.
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Tonycart: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hehe your sister need a serious medical attention and if i may ask for how long has she been like this? Atleast you should know her very well more than any other person. Sorry i know must be going through some hard time. Ndo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.