Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. (46081 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night / My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
SUPOL:

Like seriously, somtymz I feel like...but I need to train myself for tomorrow.
Lol,life is too short mehnnn!
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by SUPOL(m): 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
[url][/url]
prettythicksme:
Lol,life is too short mehnnn!
I feel u mehnnn!
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by JVgal(f): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
SUPOL:

Hope she didn't loose someone close to her recently

No. She has always be like dis but it's getting out of hand these days, she told me yesterday dat Frm now she will be waking up by 3am. To do what now?
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by SUPOL(m): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:

No. She has always be like dis but it's getting out of hand these days, she told me yesterday dat Frm now she will be waking up by 3am. To do what now?
If d husband cant explain den she needs deliverance.

1 Like

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by goonsmi: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:

How is she my cross, is it my fault dat she love work more dan her health?

You may not believe it but her case is psychological and she need some help. she will never admit that something is wrong with her but deep down she's suffering some kind of depression. it may be financial , work , marriage or whatever related .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
SUPOL:
[url][/url]
I feel u mehnnn!
Ma nigga! cheesy
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by SUPOL(m): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Ma nigga! cheesy
Our father
Look at in heaven
Adaobi thy name...
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by fankidzei: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
N1one:
Kill her lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by tivta(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Insomnia..., she needs a doctor...
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by sinola(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:
My elder sister doesn't sleep, she goes to work by 8am but wakes up by 3 am (we are not in lagos dat she has to wake up early to beat traffic) the problem is when she is awake, every other person in the house must wake up willingly or forcefully. Not that we have a lot of work to do in the house but she just want you to be busy @ all times. She sleep late @ night and wake up early. Today she woke up by 2am and her noise won't let me sleep. I finally got up by 4am (come and see my sister's face). I was forced to start moving around looking for smtin to do. I'm not actually a fat gal but now, I'm becoming skinny due to lack of rest. When I complain, she says I'm too lazy. What should I do?
\

na one room una dey stay?
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by fankidzei: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:

She has 3boys and a girl. Her problem is not the Abt children, most times she even pour her anger on the kids

its obvious she's depressed then.
do anythn to help her, pls.
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
SUPOL:

Our father
Look at in heaven
Adaobi thy name...
Thy condom cum grin
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by fankidzei: 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
goonsmi:

You may not believe it but her case is psychological and she need some help. she will never admit that something is wrong with her but deep down she's suffering some kind of depression. it may be financial , work , marriage or whatever related .

JVgal... Goonsmi is right!
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by JVgal(f): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
sinola:

\

na one room una dey stay?

NO
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:
My elder sister doesn't sleep, she goes to work by 8am but wakes up by 3 am (we are not in lagos dat she has to wake up early to beat traffic) the problem is when she is awake, every other person in the house must wake up willingly or forcefully. Not that we have a lot of work to do in the house but she just want you to be busy @ all times. She sleep late @ night and wake up early. Today she woke up by 2am and her noise won't let me sleep. I finally got up by 4am (come and see my sister's face). I was forced to start moving around looking for smtin to do. I'm not actually a fat gal but now, I'm becoming skinny due to lack of rest. When I complain, she says I'm too lazy. What should I do?
Something is wrong with your sister's health, get her blood pressure checked in time. She needs therapy
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Endtimesmith(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Na one room una dey stay abi na zinc house?
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by NemzySeries(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
choi.....dis ur sister like work bois wey dey load buses 4 park Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo......na to jst buy her canoe b paddle make she use boat go lagos & back I bet u nobody go tell her d different between 6 & half a dozen
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by JoeCutie(m): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Believe me, JVgal, that is not just ordinary. She's going through a (mental or emotional) state which neither you nor her hubby can help her come out of. Not even she can help herself. And here, you don't need those much talks, they won't work.

She needs to be shown the highest medical cure the world has ever know...Love. She needs proper rest. She needs therapy. Ask her to go see a very nice psychologist. She could use the help of a clinical/physiotherapist.

I know Africans, we take Paracetamol for every damn thing. Even for spiritual problems. "My dear, just take paracetamol and lie down and sleep. You'll be alright". No! This thing shouldn't be taken lying down especially now that whatever the problem is, is still within reach. Failure to arrest this situation now, could result to a mental breakdown. Something should be done, and fast

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by queencalipso(f): 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:

She can't go a day without working, even wkends wen she doesn't go to work, she is always complaining of idleness. She still wake up early even when she has no Whr to go.
hmmm! just exactly like my Mum.
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by jetage1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:

If only u know the number of times they fight over this issue. Na my dey the house, the man don try my brother
You dont seem to understand, he means let Hubby give her sleeping injection, hope u understand now
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by amzee(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Abeg if una helep me see Ritababe make una tell her say I LOVE HER.... wink
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by gechyy2(f): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
How old is your sis, lack of sleep could sometimes be a pre-menopausal symptom, it may not be her fault, hormonal fluctuations maybe...estrogen plays a key role in brain activities sleep inclusive... . When it's down you find it difficult to sleep....
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by anumide(f): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Na so my mama be o.
And my dad said she has always been like that. They've been married 27 years. If my mum see a rat at 2am, she will wake every one and until the rat dies, nobody goes back to bed. I'm so happy I'm no longer at home.

2 Likes

Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by SUPOL(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Thy condom cum grin
Thy wee wee fell on ground grin
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Goridoe(m): 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
[size=13pt]LIFE is too short mi sista, just buy one carton of Benylin with CODA lipsrsealed for night, pour small quantity for her juice every two days... i tell u, by the time u wake up around 11am, na you go wake her up say morning don come lipsrsealed

My Piece of Advice, since u came to us to do so.!!! [/size]undecided
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Your sister might be suffering from OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). She needs to see a doctor or Therapist. She needs help.
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by lilyheaven: 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
m
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
SUPOL:

Thy wee wee fell on ground grin
As sit eleven
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Bestbeelieve: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
MoonChildng:
It may look simple but she needs help ,she needs to see a psychologist

she's hiding something or worried about something!does she have kids yet?
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:

Pack out of her house.

I am behind you.
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by UmecheMoses(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Epic response....find your place....she feels threatened by you already.thank me later 08067895454
Re: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. by dapraiz(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
JVgal:

She can't go a day without working, even wkends wen she doesn't go to work, she is always complaining of idleness. She still wake up early even when she has no Whr to go.

oh girl...na weed dey work grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.