Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,916 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Ratchet Wrench With High Torque - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ratchet Wrench With High Torque (830 Views)

Best investment opportunity with high returns / Easy Business With High Profit / Domain Names With High Search Traffic For Sale!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ratchet Wrench With High Torque by lucien4scaffold(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2016
Ratchet Wrench, as known as "ratchet spanner" is a great tool used as hand tools in automobile, scaffolding, construction, machinery. While ratchet wrench requires a lot about its torque performance, if the torque is not high enough, it will not only break during using, but also do damage to the application parts.

In order to gain high torque, you need to choose high quality steel for its body, the most reasonable choice is Cr-V(Chrome Vanadium), added with proper heated process and high quality accessories, ratchet wrench max torque can be easily reached at 800NM even more, the DIN standard is 360NM, and ANS 400NM.

Re: Ratchet Wrench With High Torque by Ssathugit: 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
If you are a car mechanic or just know how to fix a car, then you can see the review on torquewrenchguide . For me, the main thing in a torque wrench is a good handle. So that my hands were not in calluses, I ordered several keys based on this review from one seller.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Use Goexpress To Send Money To Ghana / GTB, Which One Is Account Maintenance Fee Again? / Mike Adenuga @ 63: N30m Sprayed On Attendees, With Atleast N100k Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.