Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities - Career (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities (45652 Views)

Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? / 4 Ways To Deal With Job Dissatisfaction / 17 Funny Facts About Engineers: [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
You've got to eat while you dream. You've got to deliver on short-range commitments, while you develop a long-range strategy and vision and implement it. The success of doing both. Walking and chewing gum if you will. Getting it done in the short-range, and delivering a long-range plan, and
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
strongtech2:
You've got to eat while you dream. You've got to deliver on short-range commitments, while you develop a long-range strategy and vision and implement it. The success of doing both. Walking and chewing gum if you will. Getting it done in the short-range, and delivering a long-range plan, and
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
[quote author=strongtech2 post=44710891][/quote]
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Success is just being happy. And I try so many different things. I do a lot of different things. Because I think God has helped me to love myself. I know who God is, and I love God.
Herschel Walker
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
strongtech2:
Success is just being happy. And I try so many different things. I do a lot of different things. Because I think God has helped me to love myself. I know who God is, and I love God.
Herschel Walker
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=strongtech2 post=44765290][/quote]
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
We can all agree that government can't solve the obesity crisis alone. It's an ongoing issue that will require a collaborative effort across private and public sectors if we want to see some long-term success.
Marcus Samuelsson
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
strongtech2:
We can all agree that government can't solve the obesity crisis alone. It's an ongoing issue that will require a collaborative effort across private and public sectors if we want to see some long-term success.
Marcus Samuelsson
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Look, if you ask a child, 'Would you rather have a fulfilled mother or a stay-at-home Sylvia Plath,' they'll pick Sylvia Plath every time. But I think it's really important that children don't feel their parents' emotional lives depend on their success.
Ayelet Waldman
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
strongtech2:
Look, if you ask a child, 'Would you rather have a fulfilled mother or a stay-at-home Sylvia Plath,' they'll pick Sylvia Plath every time. But I think it's really important that children don't feel their parents' emotional lives depend on their success.
Ayelet Waldman
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
I used to be really cute. I could send you earlier photos where I'm stunning. But I've gained about twenty pounds over the past two years, and the more weight I've put on, the more success I've had. If you drew a diagram of weight gain and me getting more work, a mathematician would draw some conclusions from that.
Zach Galifianakis
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
strongtech2:
I used to be really cute. I could send you earlier photos where I'm stunning. But I've gained about twenty pounds over the past two years, and the more weight I've put on, the more success I've had. If you drew a diagram of weight gain and me getting more work, a mathematician would draw some conclusions from that.
Zach Galifianakis
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ayelet Waldman
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
Let every man feel that he is the architect and builder of his own life, and that he proposes to make a success of it by working.
Heber J. Grant
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
strongtech2:
Ayelet Waldman
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
strongtech2:
Let every man feel that he is the architect and builder of his own life, and that he proposes to make a success of it by working.
Heber J. Grant
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
Post-operatively the transplanted kidney functioned immediately with a dramatic improvement in the patient's renal and cardiopulmonary status. This spectacular success was a clear demonstration that organ transplantation could be life-saving.
Joseph Murray
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
strongtech2:
Post-operatively the transplanted kidney functioned immediately with a dramatic improvement in the patient's renal and cardiopulmonary status. This spectacular success was a clear demonstration that organ transplantation could be life-saving.
Joseph Murray
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
My childhood, adolescence and high school days are unusually important. If there has ever been a time that I developed a uniqueness and sense of humor and the ability to organize, it was then. In those early days, I developed the skills that gave me a certain degree of success in American politics.
Lee Atwater
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2016
strongtech2:
My childhood, adolescence and high school days are unusually important. If there has ever been a time that I developed a uniqueness and sense of humor and the ability to organize, it was then. In those early days, I developed the skills that gave me a certain degree of success in American politics.
Lee Atwater
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
Earn your success based on service to others, not at the expense of others. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
strongtech2:
Ayelet Waldman
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all.
George Washington
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
strongtech2:
Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all.
George Washington
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable. Coco Chanel
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
strongtech2:
Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable.
Coco Chanel
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Life is a series of punches. It presents a lot of challenges. It presents a lot of hardship, but the people that are able to take those punches and able to move forward are the ones that really do have a lot of success and have a lot of joy in their life and have a lot of stories to tell, too.
Josh Turner
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:20am On Apr 21, 2016
n a lot of ways, success is much harder than I thought it would be. I figured that you'd get here and then everything would be happily ever after. But, it's hard work, almost harder once you're successful because you've got to maintain it.
Steven Wright
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:53am On Apr 21, 2016
strongtech2:
Life is a series of punches. It presents a lot of challenges. It presents a lot of hardship, but the people that are able to take those punches and able to move forward are the ones that really do have a lot of success and have a lot of joy in their life and have a lot of stories to tell, too.
Josh Turner
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:19am On Apr 21, 2016
In a lot of ways, success is much harder than I thought it would be. I figured that you'd get here and then everything would be happily ever after. But, it's hard work, almost harder once you're successful because you've got to maintain it.
Steven Wright
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
strongtech2:
In a lot of ways, success is much harder than I thought it would be. I figured that you'd get here and then everything would be happily ever after. But, it's hard work, almost harder once you're successful because you've got to maintain it.
Steven Wright
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
My parents were very open about what kind of talent I had. They never pushed me to become an accountant because they knew that would be just absolutely ridiculous. So they were encouraging in what I am able to do with some success.
Grace Slick

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM / Can A Soldier Resign From The Force? / Man Collapsed After His Salary Was Slashed From N18,000 To N5,000 In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.