Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades (8419 Views)

Infinix Zero2 Lollipop Rom Upgrade / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread / Lollipop Rom On My Nokia Xl Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades by stanboy28(m): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Atyem:

Yes I did
welcome to android 5. 1 lollipop bro. .... Lick it wella and enjoy it....... Cus marshmallow is around the corner
Re: Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades by stanboy28(m): 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pls share your testimony if you successfully port it to encourage me and other people who wanna Port also.. ... .... thanks
Re: Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades by Atyem(m): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
I even downloaded the cm update but it refused to install
Re: Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades by chidavis: 9:26am On Feb 02, 2016
Please how is the rom? Has anybody flashed the rom? Thise ut have bugs? What are things that functions well and those that does not function well.
Re: Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades by medycash: 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Miui7 for innjoo fireplus

1 Like

Re: Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades by stanboy28(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2016
chidavis:
Please how is the rom? Has anybody flashed the rom? Thise ut have bugs? What are things that functions well and those that does not function well.
i am currently using the Rom and it's stable
Re: Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades by realistic: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hi medycash can u post the link to miui Rom for Innjoo fire plus 3g please?.
@stanboy28 Job well done brov all though I ported my own cm12.1 from scratch now every thing is working the only glitch is that I can't change default installation storage please can I change default storage in yours, I want to know please before I flash it. Good job cos I know the pain it takes to fix bugs. God bless your hard work.
Re: Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades by stanboy28(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
realistic:
Hi medycash can u post the link to miui Rom for Innjoo fire plus 3g please?.
@stanboy28 Job well done brov all though I ported my own cm12.1 from scratch now every thing is working the only glitch is that I can't change default installation storage please can I change default storage in yours, I want to know please before I flash it. Good job cos I know the pain it takes to fix bugs. God bless your hard work.
thanks..... Loading miui7 rom
Re: Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades by dwapking: 1:15am On Feb 23, 2016
Wooooaahhh!!
Seems like i arrived late for the party.
Reasons:
So many similar threads all over,
Wasn't chanced for constant updates.
Poor network to upload modded ROMS.

Meanwhile, as part of my contribution to fellow disappointed INNJOO fans, i've decided to provide support for device's custom roms as much as i can b4 i sell my phone off.
So many ROMS have been ported and ready for download, all for InnJoo Fire Plus 3g
Just [url=dwapking.mywapblog.com]visit the blog[/url] and download all available ROMS free of charge.
Among those Uploaded include: NOTE 5, MYSTIC v5, MYSTIC v7, CM12.1, EXODUS, LOLLICRAFT, and so many more.
just visit and download at http://dwapking.mywapblog.com
Re: Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades by ihafiz17: 7:47am On Feb 23, 2016
am interested in d rom also. pls put me tru. am on whatsapp my number is 08165997584
Re: Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades by Atyem(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
dwapking:
Wooooaahhh!!
Reasons:

Meanwhile, as part of my contribution to fellow disappointed INNJOO fans, i've decided to provide support for device's custom roms as much as i can b4 i sell my phone off.
So many ROMS have been ported and ready for download, all for InnJoo Fire Plus 3g
Just [url=dwapking.mywapblog.com]visit the blog[/url] and download all available ROMS free of charge.
Among those Uploaded include: NOTE 5, MYSTIC v5, MYSTIC v7, CM12.1, EXODUS, LOLLICRAFT, and so many more.
Waooo! I love the note 5 ROM . thanks, God bless you
Re: Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades by Atyem(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
But my play store isn't connecting. It always bring s up this

Re: Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades by NoniC: 8:15am On Feb 25, 2016
I have successfuly installed the lollipop ROM on my innjoo butbibcant sign in to my Google account. It always shows "Can't establish a reliable connection to the server.' I've tried everything to rectify the problem, updating Google play services, checking the hosts file,and even reflashing the ROM along with gapps all to no avail. Please can anyone help? I can't imagine going back to kitkat after licking lollipop.
Re: Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades by stanboy28(m): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2016
dwapking:
Wooooaahhh!!
Reasons:

wooof... I was luking 4 u in the backyard b4... Thank God u show up for dis
Re: Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades by lowkaysneh: 7:15pm On May 31, 2016
[quohor=stanboy28 post=42394708][/quote]
How can I update the ROM cos it keeps telling me update available and I've downloaded the updatevyet it fails to install
Re: Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades by nslloyd: 12:21am On Jun 05, 2016
please guys, I would like to know where the sim2 slot for the innjoo fire2 3G is

thank you in anticipation
Re: Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades by Exzaviour5: 3:47am On Jun 13, 2016
Abeg stanboy I want make we chat better on whatsapp coz me nor understand dis process Wen u post concerning d injoo fire plus na my number b discouraged 08064716715
Add me abeg I dey wait Mk we chat. Please
Re: Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades by Exzaviour5: 3:51am On Jun 13, 2016
All of them dey confuse my head
Please add me u on whatsapp let's chat.
Thank u
Re: Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades by Exzaviour5: 1:19am On Jun 14, 2016
Guy hw u do am
Abeg whatsapp me wif dis abeg08064716715 @medycash
Re: Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades by angelod90: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
nslloyd:
please guys, I would like to know where the sim2 slot for the innjoo fire2 3G is

thank you in anticipation
the second slot is below the first slot on the same sim card frame
Re: Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades by Atyem(m): 3:51am On Jul 12, 2016
dwapking:
Wooooaahhh!!
Reasons:

Please, it seems you have removed all the roms from your site, can you do me a favour? I need that CM bugless rom. Kindly give me a valid link to download it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Tricks You Need To Know / Umidigi One | One Pro Review - 4GB RAM, 32GB storage and USB Type C For N49,000 / Tecno Phantom 5: Finger-print Sensor Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.