Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,346 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Obj's Administration Recorded Highest Number Of Deaths, Killings And Crashes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj's Administration Recorded Highest Number Of Deaths, Killings And Crashes (1199 Views)

The President Releases Statement On The Enugu Killings And The Budget... / My Take On The Boko Haram Killings And PMB / This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj's Administration Recorded Highest Number Of Deaths, Killings And Crashes by omofineboy(m): 11:05am On Oct 30, 2006
I just thought about this administration, compared it to others and nearly came to conclude that more Nigerians died during this dispensation than any other before it, highest number of plane crashes, is this man OBJ bedeviled or the country, especially when they claim they are born "agains" whats your own thought and submission on this please lets discuss, I do know we need serious prayers in this country.
Re: Obj's Administration Recorded Highest Number Of Deaths, Killings And Crashes by otokx(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2006
we have been praying all along, its time for action and common sense.
Re: Obj's Administration Recorded Highest Number Of Deaths, Killings And Crashes by Odeku(m): 12:00am On Oct 31, 2006
Common sense, when you build a house, and you don't renovate it for couple years, the result is devastation. like I've been saying and I will keep saying, If only all the military personnel never stole from Nigeria, we would have put the money to good use, they stole from us and we are seeing the effect now. and it will take generations to come to repare Nigeria to the green nation it used to be.
Re: Obj's Administration Recorded Highest Number Of Deaths, Killings And Crashes by adconline(m): 5:46am On Oct 31, 2006
Odeku,
you seem not realise that Obasanjo was part of military. he also stole from nigeria. you cannot fix a house you destroyed. let the blame be inclusive. ok. By the way omofineboy was right.
Re: Obj's Administration Recorded Highest Number Of Deaths, Killings And Crashes by omofineboy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2006
I still feel that the creator is angry with OBJ's Administraion, we never had it so bad.
Re: Obj's Administration Recorded Highest Number Of Deaths, Killings And Crashes by Odeku(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2006
OK, lets say they are all corrupt, right,. look at the fore front of the next year presidency? who 95% of the contestant are ex military personnel, they tasty for leadership, is this how they are training in the military?corruption, suppression and dictatorship?

(1) (Reply)

Our Governors Have No Self Esteem / President Olusegun Obasanjos Score Card. How Has He Performed? / Ali Walks Out Bankole(speaker), Kingibe Out Of Aso Rock!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.