Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) (96663 Views)

Fabric Machine Cut Man's Stomach Open While Working In Ogun. Graphic Photos / South African Woman Whose Bum Keeps Getting Bigger Believes She’s Cursed (Photos / Scissors Pulled From Man's Stomach 18 Years After Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by sweetgala(m): 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nuezha:
That impression was the figment of the artist's imagination. there's no such thing as intestine in the bombom.

That picture in infact a scientifically confirmed result of corset use and the new fad of waist training. It is not a new knowledge as doctors dating back to the 1800s knew this.

You can not squeeze fat away, your organs are a certain size in relation to your body mass, height and size. By squeezing your organs and internal core in one direction the muscles would waste away, your lower ribs would contract and the organs would be pushed lower into your waist and higher into your chest cavity.

The consequences include fertility problems and difficulty during birth. Among other health issues which are uncountable. I can envisage a health epidemic rising from this new extreme use of corsets in the next decade as the long term effects take hold

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by evy1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
NobleAngell:
Tell them o. They keep making me feel like I am so shapeless meanwhile I m nat. Mogbono feli feli. At least my intestines are intact. cool
You are pretty.
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by refiner(f): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
ShakurM:
hello madam, no scare pple jare grin, you sef fit do am na

my dear,I can't try dat....am happy d way I am,God can never make a mistake...so we should be grateful to him,no matter Hw we look likesmiley
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by Haywhymido(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
dovelike:
That's what you guys want
which guys? u most av conducted ur research in ur village
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by refiner(f): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
noblegrex:
yesss.leave them.let them kwontinue.I like that.its a turn on.besisdes,God has placed everything in its position.so How can stomach leave his and occupy the bombom.its impossible.what goes down there is FAT.the fat can be distributed anywhere in the body. To some boobs,some ass,some stomach and to some,all ove there body.that's the power of FAT and not stomach.simple.
GBAM!tell dem!!
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by archangel101(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
women deserve Guinness world record for most modified mammal

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by ShakurM(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
refiner:

my dear,I can't try dat....am happy d way I am,God can never make a mistake...so we should be grateful to him,no matter Hw we look likesmiley
Hmm, Let me thank God jare cool..God created perfect in my name
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
Haywhymido:
which guys? u most av conducted ur research in ur village
Keep quiet
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by byvan03: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Intestines in the bumbum and this doesn't seem daft to most people. how does the Intestines move to the bumbum and yet the person lives bikonu ? shocked
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by 3kay945(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
Some are naturally endowed with such shape cool
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by chukkygold014(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
refiner:
dey won't hear word!dey wanna feel d stares of guys and d jelous eyes of dere female folk in every step dey take....dey never knew dey are dying slowly inside.....

kwantinue!
.....pls tell dem oh....
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by Socketbet: 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Friends do tell me dat I have coca cola shape.... Hope is not the type you are talking about undecided smiley
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by vault(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
figure 8 is gradually becoming figure % grin
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
Y tamper with the way God made u eh? Smh
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by refiner(f): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
ShakurM:
Hmm, Let me thank God jare cool..God created perfect in my name
nw dats wat am talking about...smiley
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by Dephilos: 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmmm ladies n dia wahala...e ..yoh
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
refiner:
dey won't hear word!dey wanna feel d stares of guys and d jelous eyes of dere female folk in every step dey take....dey never knew dey are dying slowly inside.....

kwantinue!

Like you aren't part of em
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by KOKOwonder(m): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
veekid:
Chai
must you comment? tongue
veekid:
Chai
must you comment?
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by refiner(f): 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
sauceny:

Like you aren't part of em
my dear am nt an ungrateful child to God!!
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by Mike008(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
So looking like an Hour Glass is the new deal.
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by wtfCode: 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pineapp:
The lady in the picture looks like pestle grin
haahahhahahhaha

Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by spafu(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
NobleAngell:
Tell them o. They keep making me feel like I am so shapeless meanwhile I m nat. Mogbono feli feli. At least my intestines are intact. cool
Show your picture let me see.
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by wtfCode: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
packing up problems for the husband.
this one might end up on some intestinal surgery tomorrow.

just burn ur stomach fat and we are good to go.
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by sow4me(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Matttthew:
Ladies Stop Doing This To Yourselves (photo)

How on earth will you keep pushing your stomach to your bum bum? undecided

See something!
This is crazy mehn... Like is tht even pissible sef?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by Matttthew(m): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
God bless you for enlightening the illiterate here...
sweetgala:

That picture in infact a scientifically confirmed result of corset use and the new fad of waist training. It is not a new knowledge as doctors dating back to the 1800s knew this.

You can not squeeze fat away, your organs are a certain size in relation to your body mass, height and size. By squeezing your organs and internal core in one direction the muscles would waste away, your lower ribs would contract and the organs would be pushed lower into your waist and higher into your chest cavity.

The consequences include fertility problems and difficulty during birth. Among other health issues which are uncountable. I can envisage a health epidemic rising from this new extreme use of corsets in the next decade as the long term effects take hold
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by Matttthew(m): 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
Now read the first post on this page 2
refiner:

GBAM!tell dem!!

sow4me:
This is crazy mehn... Like is tht even pissible sef?

raayah:
Fake illustrations.

Prolonged usage of waist trainers are bad but OP's image is false.
Cc Englishmart
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by ojay2053(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin End time shape grin
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by sayitright: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
But are this kind of girls complaining?
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by SHOCK7(m): 12:00am On Jan 28, 2016
NobleAngell:
let's see 'ur full body pic so we can judge Na!
Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by raayah(f): 12:13am On Jan 28, 2016
sweetgala:

Can you post a link or research that backs up that illustration.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) by lepasharon(f): 1:52am On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=raayah post=42383332]Fake illustrations.

Prolonged usage of waist trainers are bad but OP's image is false. [/quote

Dont mind these people. Waist trainers are safe as long as you get your own size

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18 Health Benefits Of Wonderful Kola / 11 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Smoke / Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.