Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards (27912 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 For Nigerians / Federal Ministry Of Education Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship / Federal Scholarship Board Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by tonero4urch(m): 7:34am On Mar 07, 2016
Kassidy4luv:

tanx bro. Am already on my way to Awka from Lagos.

I will put up in a friends house over dia.

God will see us all through.

Please dear, i know you would be writing your test today and I would be on my way to Awka tonight without my birth certificate from NPC, so i need you to help me answer these questions after you finish your test today before I hit the road tonight because my own test is on Tuesday ( Imo state).

- Was those that don't have their birth certificate from NPC allowed to write the test?
- Did the test start by 8am as stipulated?
- Give a rough estimate of the number of candidates that wrote the test.
- Explain how the test and interview went.

I am pleading to you to answer my questions so I won't have to waste my time, energy and money just to travel all the way from Lagos to Anambra only not to be allowed to write the test because I don't have the birth certificate from NPC.

Please help a brother save his money,time and energy.
I am counting on you for this.

1 Like

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Topmostt: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2016
The people writing today, please update the house on the salient questions waiting for answers
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by joshujoshu(m): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
@at the exam venune in Abeokuta , Ogun. The crowd size is moderate. The officials are lenient concerning the availability of document. They said DAT we could send any not available to FSB Abuja. The registration and accreditation processes are slow. It's midday yet accreditation is not even half way.
Music entertainment by Ogun Cultural Troupe.
Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by tonero4urch(m): 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
joshujoshu:
@at the exam venune in Abeokuta , Ogun. The crowd size is moderate. The officials are lenient concerning the availability of document. They said DAT we could send any not available to FSB Abuja. The registration and accreditation processes are slow. It's midday yet accreditation is not even half way.
Music entertainment by Ogun Cultural Troupe.
Cheers!

Thank You very much @ JoshuJoshu- you just doused many tensions now. Please i want my South East peeps writing in Awka to give us heads up .

We are waiting.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by tonero4urch(m): 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
tonero4urch:

Please dear, i know you would be writing your test today and I would be on my way to Awka tonight without my birth certificate from NPC, so i need you to help me answer these questions after you finish your test today before I hit the road tonight because my own test is on Tuesday ( Imo state).

- Was those that don't have their birth certificate from NPC allowed to write the test?
- Did the test start by 8am as stipulated?
- Give a rough estimate of the number of candidates that wrote the test.
- Explain how the test and interview went.

I am pleading to you to answer my questions so I won't have to waste my time, energy and money just to travel all the way from Lagos to Anambra only not to be allowed to write the test because I don't have the birth certificate from NPC.

Please help a brother save his money,time and energy.
I am counting on you for this.

Those writing in Awka please answer my questions ooooo. I am hitting the road tonight. Please don't let me regret travelling all the way from Lagos to Awka. Thank you in advance.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
tonero4urch:

Those writing in Awka please answer my questions ooooo. I am hitting the road tonight. Please don't let me regret travelling all the way from Lagos to Awka. Thank you in advance.

Reporting live from FSTC Awka......... First batch already writing d exams.

Send Any document you didn't come with to the Director Federal scholarship board Abuja.

Cheers bro and goodluck.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Aim07(f): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
For those writing thiers today, pls update us on how d exam is like. is it GMAT or based on one's field? thanks
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by tonero4urch(m): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Kassidy4luv:

Reporting live from FSTC Awka......... First batch already writing d exams.

Send Any document you didn't come with to the Director Federal scholarship board Abuja.

Cheers bro and goodluck.

@Kassidy4luv thank you very much. I can now have calm mind as i journey to Awka tonight. Cheers man as you write your test. Goodluck
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Topmostt: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Please for guys that wrote today, was the exams Cbt or pbt? What areas were the questions from? Expecting una feedback.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by ejitemi1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Topmostt:
Please for guys that wrote today, was the exams Cbt or pbt? What areas were the questions from? Expecting una feedback.

oya am Learning oh
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Topmostt: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
ejitemi1:

they would not give u full details about the tests. they would wait till d tests are over on friday b4 dey show up here. Its always been like that for years because its competitive and dey believe d oda person is going to have an advantage over dem weda from d same zone or not. U know ur nomination is all about ur performance in dis test majorly in addition to ur Bsc/O-levels result. So just be hopeful and prepare well. truth is most people dat wrote d test
They will not Or you will not?? I didn't ask for the full details anyway.

1 Like

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by ejitemi1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
Topmostt:

They will not Or you will not?? I didn't ask for the full details anyway.

lol....Funny u,anyway Am not participating. I am planning for next year
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Olabimz: 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Did anybody write today in Makurdi North Central geopolitical zone? how did the test and interview went?
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by jellea(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nigerians in action lol.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by patako: 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
just 50 questions consisting of english,nearest in meaning, opposite in meaning, current/foreign affairs, mathematics and IT. They are not too hard but i advise u guys to watch out for the mathematics.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by tonero4urch(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
patako:
just 50 questions consisting of english,nearest in meaning, opposite in meaning, current/foreign affairs, mathematics and IT. They are not too hard but i advise u guys to watch out for the mathematics.
Thanks @ patako. You did well, i appreciate.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Aim07(f): 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
@Patako, many thanks for d info.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Taolyn4lif(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2016
For those travelling to the southwest venue, I got info that it has been changed. The new venue is Valley View Auditorium in Government House at Isalegbeyin Abeokuta
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by tonero4urch(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
All is set for the test. Reporting live from the South East region. We are waiting for the minister of education for state and Anambra state education minister so they can kick start the event and the test can begin.

Wish me success!!! Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by imocheezy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
HURRAY!!!!
[url]imocheezy.com[/url] is giving out exciting prizes

visit [url]imocheezy.com[/url], subscribe to their posts and get to win prizes like recharge cards for all networks, free mobile data and lots more

keep on checking [url]imocheezy.com[/url]for latest updates
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by imocheezy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
HURRAY!!!!!
[url]imocheezy.com[/url] is giving out exciting prizes

visit [url]imocheezy.com[/url], subscribe to their posts and get to win prizes like recharge cards for all networks, free mobile data and lots more

keep on checking [url]imocheezy.com[/url]for latest updates
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
Taolyn4lif:
For those travelling to the southwest venue, I got info that it has been changed. The new venue is Valley View Auditorium in Government House at Isalegbeyin Abeokuta
Confirmed!!!!
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by emenik08: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Please people that have written, give us info on what to expect for postgraduate.
Biko!! !!!
I dey beg ooo.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Topmostt: 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
tonero4urch:
All is set for the test. Reporting live from the South East region. We are waiting for the minister of education for state and Anambra state education minister so they can kick start the event and the test can begin.

Wish me success!!! Cheers!!!
Hello bro, when did the exams start? were they strict with time? Because I will be travelling down to awka from port harcourt on the same day of my exams. Expecting a reply
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Topmostt: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
patako:
Thanks Man
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by tonero4urch(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Topmostt:

Hello bro, when did the exams start? were they strict with time? Because I will be travelling down to awka from port harcourt on the same day of my exams. Expecting a reply
The exam started around some minutes past 2pm or so. Just take your time because the verification and registration takes a lot of time. The questions are easy like someone said but just be cautious of time. Wish you success man
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by chukwuebuka077: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
tonero4urch:

The exam started around some minutes past 2pm or so. Just take your time because the verification and registration takes a lot of time. The questions are easy like someone said but just be cautious of time. Wish you success man

pls how can I locate fstc Awka? Is it far from main Awka city?
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by kemieve: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
please is the registration for the BEA scholarship still valid Because I tried doing it but I find it difficult to continue after filling the personal data requirement.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Topmostt: 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
chukwuebuka077:

Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by HZwriters: 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
chukwuebuka077:

Stop at aroma juction in Awka, then from there transport urself to fstc. it is opposite st. pauls university
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by emenik08: 4:00am On Mar 09, 2016
tonero4urch:

Please are you writing for undergraduate or postgraduate. How was postgraduate questions like? Thanks.
Re: Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards by Taolyn4lif(m): 7:04am On Mar 09, 2016
To those that have written, is calculator allowed in the test?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test / How High Can You Work? Check These High Altitude Jobs(Photos) / How Do People Earning Below 40k In Lagos Live Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.