Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV (36571 Views)

Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / Iceprince And Maima Nkewa Celebrate Valentine At The Beach / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by yusaze2007: 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-g6dpDceuJYM/VRUIZeCD_dI/AAAAAAAE1dY/UgVFIVt-jPI/s1600/9.png[/img]
Iceprince and girlfriend Maima Nkewa may have taken their relationship to the next level after the messy cheating scandal that rocked their relationship.

Moments ago, the French-Ghanaian beauty shared snaps of her and Iceprince together. In one of the photos, she said, “Mine forever,” and another said, “Road trip with bae.” But what’s interesting is the strategically taken photo to capture her ring finger, in which Maima is wearing a simple gold ring, hinting at a possible secret wedding between them.

Recall that before now, she referred to him as her ‘hubby’ and though many people didn’t take that seriously, Maima may be hinting that they really are married now.

http://www.olisa.tv/2016/01/27/secretly-married-iceprinces-girlfriend-maima-nkewah-shows-off-her-ring-on-snapchat/

1 Share

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by yusaze2007: 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by Sanchez01: 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
Whoever helped this lady in concocting the vegies she gave Ice Prince to eat deserves global recognition!

On a more serious note, I think there's more to the story than what the pained married man claimed. Ice Prince seems to know the truth, good for him.

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by barlkeez(f): 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
issorite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by Michellla(f): 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
lol.their business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by SurefireAsoOke: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wher is the weddin photos

3 Likes

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by theshaderoom: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
Huh?
Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by tolexy007(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
angry apkroko
Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by kennyman2000(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
If I hear say na secret wedding angry

Is that a new way to avoid being called a baby mama?
Are yuo sure you aren't pregnant yet?

undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by 1surdman: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Na dem sabi
Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by dandydrey(m): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
chaii.... I give up!
Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by OboOlora(f): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, dis boy don chop efo riro.............

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by Mologi(m): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Chai....iceprince thank ur stars that u dnt have a mother like mine that will cause any spirit of 'witchness' trying to seduce her son....

Ur head Don collet sacrifice....

Ori re ti gbabode

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by Kyase(m): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Metuh shocked
Olisa metuh TV.
Where efcc self? grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by kachnov(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Dude locked in a bottle.

visit my signature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by ShakurM(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ice prince, me I'm kuku waiting for your heartbreak song at a time

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by GMan650(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
If dz news is coming from a TV named as one polithiefian, then a part of me z not gonna believe the story.

Buh come to think of it, the girl as seen in the picture(as I believe it isn't photoshopped) was putting on a ring on her fourth finger; with all this controversy I think the girl is jez doing dz to piss them haterz off. I don't think they are married, I'm sure Ice Prince wouldn't want a slut like that to be his 'that could be us'

But if the photo was photoshopped then it should be called 'photomalled' cos it looked damn real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by sexylogan(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
In Nate Dogg's voice

"Ring or no ring, a hoe's gonna be a hoe..." tongue

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by CharleyCharley: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Iceprince is the true definition of a _pussy _ass nigga grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by Guyman02: 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
News brought to you by OLISA Metuh TV grin grin grin

I am waiting for confirmation of this news from Lai TV grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by Youngk(m): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
so olisa don join amebo crew,the hustle for banana island is real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by gen2briz(m): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Not again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by jy2kbeyond(m): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nigga seem to be in Jupiter. Everything go clear when they bring light

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by mtcheeew: 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
nice..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Fair lady with black fingers.

Congrats jor

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by fireforfire: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ice prince don enta.
both d one wey e chop fir food n d one wey e chop for pusssy.
No going bk .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by zone20: 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
SEE the list of Most corrupt countries in the world. you wont belief the position Nigeria is. SEE @ http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/01/most-corrupt-countries-in-the-world-revealed/
Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by CharleyCharley: 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Zombie o! Zombie

5 Likes

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by Mhizkel(f): 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Whatever! undecided
Their story is becoming boring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by tayoxx(m): 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nawa o...e b like say ghana juju strong o

7 Likes

Re: Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV by fathomberry: 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
CRAP. CRAPPER. CRAPPEST.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Askia Is Officially A U.S Citizen / Moet Abebe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Sexy Bikini Photos / Teen Nollywood Actor Chidera (osita Iheme Look Alike) Becomes Epileptic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.