Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Toke Makinwa – “i’m Still Single And Searching” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa – “i’m Still Single And Searching” (651 Views)

Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa – “i’m Still Single And Searching” by yemioloyede(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Famous Nigerian OAP and vlogger, Toke Makinwa, was on Twitter to inform her fans that she’s still single and searching.

Toke who left her husband last year, tweeted about Valentine and a follower asked if she’s in love.

She said, ‘Nope Still searching’ and that she don’t want to date a chameleon’.

Read the tweets below: –
Click Here to Continue Reading »

Re: Toke Makinwa – “i’m Still Single And Searching” by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
U
Re: Toke Makinwa – “i’m Still Single And Searching” by Dubemkelly(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Click in 2016 Nigga u gotta be a product of the 19th century

(1) (Reply)

Many Will Fail This. Whose Statue Is This? Photo / Men Should Not Confess To Theirs Wives If They Cheat-tunde Obe (VIDEO). / Ladies, Huddah Monroe Shares Tips On How To Give The Perfect ‘doggy Style’ Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.