Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Help On Business Suggestion - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On Business Suggestion (12750 Views)

See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues / Any Online Business Suggestion......pls Comment / Please I Need A Business Suggestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Good day my fellow NLders. I have a little problem on a business to do, I finished my secondary sch last year and have decided to keep myself doing something to earn a little money. I went into sales boy in a bar, but it took all my time; I spent my whole day working which I never wanted, I never had a little time for myself to help my parents or help myself like making time to read. So I decided to quit after two weeks, and I have been searching for another job like teaching which won't take my whole day, but I haven't being able to get any call after the several primary schools I have dropped my c.v.
So when I woke up today, I decided to sit down with my elder sis and see if we can both come up with any idea of a business to start up with, like supplying stuffs/aids with little or no money involve to any organizations, schools, but we haven't been able to come up with any since morning, I see she's just as dump as I am.
That's why I came up here for some suggestions and ideas from my fellow nairalanders, to help me in suggesting a little business to start up, like stuffs to supply to offices and other places. Pls don't suggest all these online stuffs like blogging, cause I'm not good at them and have no idea of them.
Pls manage my grammar, I am not that good in writing.
Pls I need you all suggestions and help urgently.
mods pls push to FP (first request from you), some other nairalanders might also be in same condition, and needs help
SaveALife#

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by Donald3d(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
the real question is what are you good at ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nothing really that can help in earning
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Donald3d:
the real question is what are you good at ?
Nothing really that can help in earning
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ok, "I see she's just as dump as I am." You mean dumb?

Why not finish your education? You might be better motivated to take the route to your passion and greatness.

How old are you?

What is the size of your capital?

Where do you stay?

I need these information to give guidance

4 Likes

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Considering the situation of the economy coupled with your qualification, you just need to
manage anything for now since you still want to continue with your education.
However should you decide to quit your education, learn a trade.

My Suggestion

6 Likes

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by fpeter(f): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
following
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by Moneyhatesme(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Labour
E.g, concrete casting, serving masons
Or Football betting

1 Like

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by teewai3(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
wait first ooo!!!! how much is ur capital? befor i talk! !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by Tintinnoty(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
op are you related to any of the mods? Just two responds and this hit front page.

meanwhle op and the likes check my signature lets talk biznex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by Blanc8(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
wow
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by xynerise: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
You want to start a business without capital?
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by steppin: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Can you work as a mortuary attendant?

2 Likes

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by warrenweste(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
ok
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by kennyman2000(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by lifestyle1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
Where is your location ?
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by joystickextend1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
okay..
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by Kangol99(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ooooops! but you're not interested in an online biz. I know you can start an online business with no or little initial capital.

May God help you and give you a good business.
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by ladyF(f): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
You writes well for someone who is just finisher him secondary school. When I finished sef, my grammar was so poor. grin

Anyway, how about recharge card business, or delivery boy for logistics company, or if you can cook you can be supplying food in bowls to people, baking cake is also an option. Your desire to do something even after secondary school is quite impressive. All the best!

[size=15pt]LadyF[/size] don give her own suggestions grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by zuby4real10(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
look for fuel station pump attendance you will have enough time for ur self due to the shifting of staffs they do. Moreover you will still have a token change to go home with every day. may God help you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by TheMainMan: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by kidgod: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
bennaz:
Good day my fellow NLders. I have a little problem on a business to do, I finished my secondary sch last year and have decided to keep myself doing something to earn a little money. I went into sales boy in a bar, but it took all my time; I spent my whole day working which I never wanted, I never had a little time for myself to help my parents or help myself like making time to read. So I decided to quit after two weeks, and I have been searching for another job like teaching which won't take my whole day, but I haven't being able to get any call after the several primary schools I have dropped my c.v.
So when I woke up today, I decided to sit down with my elder sis and see if we can both come up with any idea of a business to start up with, like supplying stuffs/aids with little or no money involve to any organizations, schools, but we haven't been able to come up with any since morning, I see she's just as dump as I am.
That's why I came up here for some suggestions and ideas from my fellow nairalanders, to help me in suggesting a little business to start up, like stuffs to supply to offices and other places. Pls don't suggest all these online stuffs like blogging, cause I'm not good at them and have no idea of them.
Pls manage my grammar, I am not that good in writing.
Pls I need you all suggestions and help urgently.
mods pls push to FP (first request from you), some other nairalanders might also be in same condition, and needs help
SaveALife#

Don't look further. Just open a nairabet and a Goldbetz account. I promise u your life will neva remain the same. Thank me by putting kings as your referrer.
[size=24pt]Kidgod
[/size]

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Try laundry, you can start in your house
Are you good at ironing? Are you not a lazy type? You and your sis can start making good money with h laundry
Thank me later

6 Likes

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by biz9ja(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Look around you tell us the problems you see.

if you can do that then you are in money already

1 Like

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by TheNextAce: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Know the talent you have. Find a mentor in that line and stay under the person to an agreed period of time to learn, probably without payment. After which you can start your own thing
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Moneyhatesme:
Labour
E.g, concrete casting, serving masons
Or Football betting

Are you for real? grin
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
How about doing home tutoring for younger children. I am also thinking of a job I can do that won't affect my studies. I am a good writer so I want to try writing articles for blogs. I also enjoy teaching....I know it sounds craxy but I LOVE teaching so I guess it all boils down to doing what you love and what you're good at. OP I hope you are thinking of furthering your education because I think taking a job shouldn't be your top priority right now.

Last shot...if any nairalander is in need or know anyone who needs a writer....search no more for I am here grin
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by Daniel058(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Though I have nothing to say as of now, I beg u all to help this young blood by suggesting the kind of business he can do and still have some time for himself and family...... Na my fellow!!!!

The only diff is that I'm already self employed....looking forward to furthering my education..
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keneking:
Ok, "I see she's just as dump as I am." You mean dumb?

Why not finish your education? You might be better motivated to take the route to your passion and greatness.

How old are you?

What is the size of your capital?

Where do you stay?

I need these information to give guidance
I'm not stopping my education, I'm just awaiting admission, but need to keep myself doing something so to assist myself when am in sch.
M am 17
I don't have much now, but it shouldn't be more than 10k
I stay in ph in rivers.

5 Likes

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
dason4life:
Considering the situation of the economy coupled with your qualification, you just need to
manage anything for now since you still want to continue with your education.
However should you decide to quit your education, learn a trade.

My Suggestion

Thanks. Copied
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by AmazonKindle: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
learn zobo drink production it is easy,cold them and take them to school.

i know and i jealous a single woman doing this in my street. she now supply families even.

she gather coke rubber bottle,wash them well,fill them with the zobo,put them in freezer or fridge overnight and take them to schools and sell them around N50 per bottle

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Starting A Radio Or TV Station? / How Are You Surviving In Your Business With Electricity Problem? / Airtel Tops Losers' Chart In Nigerian Stock Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.