Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Confession Time. Another Crazy Question Of The Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession Time. Another Crazy Question Of The Day (727 Views)

Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Confession Time. Have You Ever????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Time. Another Crazy Question Of The Day by lxyrul: 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
I have heard crazy stories about people getting down (fvcking) with thier cousin, nephew, niece, family friends and so on for whatever reason.

So even find fun in it, others believe it's crazy.

Now the question is, have you ever bleeped someone you shouldn't have (mostly in the above mentioned and related categories) before?

IF YES, HOW DID IT HAPPEN AND IF NO, WHY? AND THEN WHAT'S YOUR VIEW ON THIS?
Re: Confession Time. Another Crazy Question Of The Day by lxyrul: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mine is a yes. I bleeped her before knowing she's my distant cousin.

We went to her place for holiday, I have never met her before but I think she knows me. Then when we got to her place, she wasn't at home. It's my first time of visiting Akure, but I have friends at FUTA. I dropped my bag and made out to see my friends then I saw this beautiful bae. We talked and then one thing led to the other, I took her there and we bleeped nicely. She left and when I got home that night I saw her sitting right beside where I had dropped my bag.

Afterwards, it's irresistible so we did some more before I left.
Re: Confession Time. Another Crazy Question Of The Day by Cutehector(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
We all hav Dat cousin we wished we bleeped.
Re: Confession Time. Another Crazy Question Of The Day by kossyablaze(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmm I_______ o...buh na all doz kiddies stuff.
Re: Confession Time. Another Crazy Question Of The Day by lxyrul: 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Cutehector:
We all hav Dat cousin we wished we bleeped.

And why didn't you guys?
Re: Confession Time. Another Crazy Question Of The Day by lxyrul: 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
kossyablaze:
Hmmm I_______ o...buh na all doz kiddies stuff.

Lolz. All na part
Re: Confession Time. Another Crazy Question Of The Day by Cutehector(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
lxyrul:

And why didn't you guys?
cuz it's abominable duh!
Re: Confession Time. Another Crazy Question Of The Day by kingsmok(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
lxyrul:
Mine is a yes. I bleeped her before knowing she's my distant cousin.

We went to her place for holiday, I have never met her before but I think she knows me. Then when we got to her place, she wasn't at home. It's my first time of visiting Akure, but I have friends at FUTA. I dropped my bag and made out to see my friends then I saw this beautiful bae. We talked and then one thing led to the other, I took her there and we bleeped nicely. She left and when I got home that night I saw her sitting right beside where I had dropped my bag.

Afterwards, it's irresistible so we did some more before I left.
look at hw happy u re saying it cousin, nephew wow say it even ur blood sister
Re: Confession Time. Another Crazy Question Of The Day by Chibuway(m): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
is not proper and an incest
Re: Confession Time. Another Crazy Question Of The Day by Smellymouth: 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hhmmmmmm..
If I talk, my mouth go smell lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

The Heart Touching Story Of St. Valentine – February 14 ( Must Read) / Valentine Palava: Boyfriend Killed Girlfriend In Jos / What Is The Most Important In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.