Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:43 PM

Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz (3786 Views)

Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / I Love Him But He's A Barber / Valz Day Special: Free Photoshoot For Lagos Based Models (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Ana5000(f): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
mosjames:

Honestly, no one would reject it sad
Lolz
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Ana5000(f): 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
jopretty:
My darling boo deserves all you've mentioned and even much more. Let me quickly add my few special val gifts. 4. Perfumes and body sprays. 5. Belts. 6. Shirts and trousers. Op hope I've done well. Pls ladies, let's celebrate our lovey dovey darlings this val. They deserve to be treated in a special and loving way too.
Yes o
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by virginboy1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ana5000:
Ladies, it's almost that time of the year. Yes, valentine's day is around the corner. I personally do not believe in a one-sided relationship (when only one person is romantic), so ladies, better start planning on surprising your boo with an amazing gift.

So here are my suggestions :

1. A pack of black and white singlet and boxers:
Now I know what you are thinking ; it's too simple, bla bla bla. But you are wrong I tell you, WRONG! It is the perfect gift (especially if you are on a budget) because, think about it, how many times does a man, especially a working class man, have time to go underwear shopping?

2. A nice pair of shoes :
The Golden rule is; everyone loves shoes. Make sure you get his shoe size though, so you don't end up buying a size too small or too large. I would recommend Oxfords or whatever your man likes. This will probably cost you 20k at most! If you are lucky, 10k.

3. A dope GADGET:
The last but definitely not the least. I think most men love gadgets, I might be wrong though who knows. If you are the type to spoil your man silly with pricey gifts, you should consider getting him a phone. I would recommend a Phantom 5 because it is affordable (70k) and has out of this world specs.

Well no matter which one you choose to get him this val, as long as it is from your heart, it will be special! kiss
wow Orishirishi, No love for broke guys,no gifts for broke guys and no available babe. It is well.
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by JanethEze(f): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2016
mosjames:

Honestly, no one would reject it sad
Yes that's true
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Wandeabbas: 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Agreed all the way. Nice list.
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by itsfarnas(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lol. So in essence all the fresh goods. I like. I would not mind the Phantom either
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by ogashakiru(m): 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Funny enough 70k is not affordable for everybody but I guess for a phone of this spec it makes sense.
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by fourlake4(f): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
Yeah. I agree. 70 k is a lot of money for a phone for a lot of people but I do like the phone and those other things are very essential.
ogashakiru:
Funny enough 70k is not affordable for everybody but I guess for a phone of this spec it makes sense.
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by JanethEze(f): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
fourlake4:
Yeah. I agree. 70 k is a lot of money for a phone for a lot of people but I do like the phone and those other things are very essential.

Yes, true that!
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by BenKafor(m): 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
OP, you are on point. Wish I would get that phone this vals ooooo
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Loool idky my brain is just going to all the wrong places today but

If I give him body spray it's like I'm implying he stinks

If I give him a belt he may beat me with it

A tie can infer that he should hang himself, maybe from his closet

grin
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by BenKafor(m): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Loool idky my brain is just going to all the wrong places today but

If I give him body spray it's like I'm implying he stinks

If I give him a belt he may beat me with it

A tie can infer that he should hang himself, maybe from his closet

grin
Damn girl, LMFAO. Na WA o
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by macino1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Giving your spouse what she hasn't experience before "gift of multiple orgasm" Learn the magic here: www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love#41799881
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by BenKafor(m): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
macino1:
Giving your spouse what she hasn't experience before "gift of multiple orgasm" Learn the magic here: www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love#41799881
Do you sell it in the market?
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
BenKafor:

Damn girl, LMFAO. Na WA o
grin grin
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by macino1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
BenKafor:
Do you sell it in the market?
Yes, but if not within your reach, contact the distributor
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by BenKafor(m): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
macino1:

Yes, but if not within your reach, contact the distributor
God forbid
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by macino1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
BenKafor:

God forbid

No problem, I understand. Many of our numerous clients nation wide may say same on an online Forum. Nevertheless, it is just a herbal drink that help to ensure healthiness of the erectile system.
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by BenKafor(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
itsfarnas:
Lol. So in essence all the fresh goods. I like. I would not mind the Phantom either

I wouldn't mind it too o
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by JanethEze(f): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
DennyFab:
These are nice tips. Thanks! I was thinking about a perfect present for my gf. I know that she decided to start running so I bought for her a pair of running shoes. I hope she will like them.

Fit fam. Nice one.
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by JanethEze(f): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Or should I give my bobo a hint that I want the Phantom5?
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by BenKafor(m): 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
JanethEze:
Or should I give my bobo a hint that I want the Phantom5?

Maybe you should, and I will do the same.
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by BenKafor(m): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
ogashakiru:

Yes that's true. There was a time I wanted to get an Xperia of 67k but it had 1GBRAM, but this one is 3GBRAM for that same price
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by JanethEze(f): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
BenKafor:

Maybe you should, and I will do the same.

Hahaha I no no o
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by JanethEze(f): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
BenKafor:

Yes that's true. There was a time I wanted to get an Xperia of 67k but it had 1GBRAM, but this one is 3GBRAM for that same price

You mean that waterproof phone shey? Well, it looks more economical to buy the Phantom5 since the specs are better. But that waterproof thing make sense Sha.
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by BenKafor(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
JanethEze:

Hahaha I no no o

You will tell me how you hint it so I can follow you
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by BenKafor(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
JanethEze:

You mean that waterproof phone shey? Well, it looks more economical to buy the Phantom5 since the specs are better. But that waterproof thing make sense Sha.

Yes, it's the waterproof phone. lol. What you saying is true.
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by BenKafor(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
DennyFab:
These are nice tips. Thanks! I was thinking about a perfect present for my gf. I know that she decided to start running so I bought for her a pair of running shoes. I hope she will like them.

BF of the year
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by BenKafor(m): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
virginboy1:

wow Orishirishi, No love for broke guys,no gifts for broke guys and no available babe. It is well.
Hahaha. Money is good nah. If you had spare 200k in your account, you fit buy the Phantom5 for your babe no be so?
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by Ana5000(f): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
virginboy1:

Hahaha, don't worry, there is enough love this season for everyone OK.
Re: Three Ways To Show Him You Love Him This Valz by JanethEze(f): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
BenKafor:

Hahaha. Money is good nah. If you had spare 200k in your account, you fit buy the Phantom5 for your babe no be so?
Abi ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20½ Signs A Girl Likes You / Guys What Cute Name Do Call Your Bae / Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.