Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project (72866 Views)

12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today / Contribute To The Growth Of Ecommerce In Nigeria / GEM Project Did Not Send Me Any Notification Mail. HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by kukoki: 2:11am On Mar 26, 2018
chai,!!! difficulty in submitting business plan, the site too bad and shor
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by kukoki: 2:12am On Mar 26, 2018
chai,!!! difficulty in submitting business plan, the site too bad quick session expired.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by kukoki: 2:13am On Mar 26, 2018
any clues regard to that pls?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by otagbajoshua: 6:59am On Mar 26, 2018
Can someone assist me on the business plan writing please? I am a likely beneficiary. Thanks. Otagbajoshua@gmail.com. 08160265170
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by kukoki: 7:10am On Mar 26, 2018
you have only today and tomorrow to submit pls, you are advised to speed up so you can meetup with the deadline pls.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 9:58am On Mar 26, 2018
kukoki:
you have only today and tomorrow to submit pls, you are advised to speed up so you can meetup with the deadline pls.

Today and tomorrow only? Their site says 31st March! Am I getting something wrong?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by kukoki: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2018
refer to the mail sent to you
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
kukoki:
refer to the mail sent to you

Mail said 28th while my dashboard tells me 31st! I even emailed them but they're yet to reply me.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Adulphus(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
otagbajoshua:
Can someone assist me on the business plan writing please? I am a likely beneficiary. Thanks. Otagbajoshua@gmail.com. 08160265170

Hey, I can help...

Sent you messages on whatsapp
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2018
Hello everyone!
I know of "one minute silence" , but it's been "one week silence" here. Abi everyone has been paid?
Hello GEM!!!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by oceanwhale4u: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
hi new GEMites, is there anyone having problem to view the business plan templates,I am recently having such issues,the message reads error that I should contact the administration. I just want to know if someone's else encountered d same problem. I really don't know if its network problem or big portal site problem.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2018
The deadline for Business Plan submission has been extended to April 15, 2018.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Any news about second tranche of late?
This is graveyard silence!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by austynbch(m): 8:42am On Apr 09, 2018
Just monitor's visit. At least that's over.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
Did anyone get a call from a company called ENS or GNS? They claim to be taking a survey for GEM by visiting grantees.
This one tire me oh grin grin grin
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Davepal: 4:52am On Apr 15, 2018
Let the world know that GEM through whatever contractor they are working with does not mean well for the beneficiaries. If you are planning to join the league of GEM just be ready for more shocks cos you will waste your hope on corrupt practices in Nigeria

GEM through its unfair management has killed many businesses and counting by holding beneficiaries fund for more than 2 Years. Many businesses have collapsed because of GEM's long delay and maybe plan to convert grantee's fund to their own.

We are taking business decision we never would have done if we had our 2nd tranche payment. Today, we are regretting being part of GEM beneficiaries.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Davepal: 5:23am On Apr 15, 2018
Nigerian is their worst enemy, and the funders, the World Bank should be aware of this. No international organization or Federal body should contract GEM, BIGportal or PwC Nigeria any project because there's alarming and untold corruption within this body.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Davepal: 5:41am On Apr 15, 2018
GEM has blocked all their medium of contacts against our complaints. No updates both online and offline.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Keke123: 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
Davepal:
This week, We are exposing GEM's corrupt practices back-to-back for who chooses to know. Nigerian is their worst enemy, and the funders, the World Bank should be aware of this. No international organization or Federal body should contract GEM, BIGportal or PwC Nigeria any project because there's alarming and untold corruption within this body.

@⁨Arowosegbe Olumide⁩ and I just visited the GEM office at Old Secretariat, Area 1, Abuja.

We were directed to the grievance desk where we met with the officers in charge. We made them know we came to see them on behalf of 135 others that had gone through their program and had not heard from them. We llaid our complaints and made certain enquiries about what next. The following are their responses:

1. They admit their silence for about 9months as unprofessional. Things went wrong.

2. They confirmed that in a bid to resolve the issues, a Grievance desk was set up just last month and is open to take all complaints and enquiries from participants.

3. They also acknowledged that begining from this month's, some of us will begin to receive the status of our Business Plans. They are now getting back results from independent consultants handling the BP aspect.

4. They can only treat individual, not group information per time, hence, each participant need to fill the grievance form on their website. Here is the process: (follow this link provided below and fill the form): https://bigportal.org.ng/bigwebsite/grievanceredress

5. Let them know what your personal complaints are. (Be polite pls).

Let us know, should you have any other questions. Thanks and God bless you.

Olumide & Gbade
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
Submitted my business plan a while ago.

I just hope we don't go through hell as well.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2018
Haaaaaaaaa!!!!
God dey.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
fatiaforreal:
Haaaaaaaaa!!!!
God dey.

Sure.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by vivixander: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
fatiaforreal:
Haaaaaaaaa!!!!
God dey.

Still haven't heard from GEM? Na real waa!

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by LUKsal(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
Keke123:

@⁨Arowosegbe Olumide⁩ and I just visited the GEM office at Old Secretariat, Area 1, Abuja.

We were directed to the grievance desk where we met with the officers in charge. We made them know we came to see them on behalf of 135 others that had gone through their program and had not heard from them. We llaid our complaints and made certain enquiries about what next. The following are their responses:

1. They admit their silence for about 9months as unprofessional. Things went wrong.

2. They confirmed that in a bid to resolve the issues, a Grievance desk was set up just last month and is open to take all complaints and enquiries from participants.

3. They also acknowledged that begining from this month's, some of us will begin to receive the status of our Business Plans. They are now getting back results from independent consultants handling the BP aspect.

4. They can only treat individual, not group information per time, hence, each participant need to fill the grievance form on their website. Here is the process: (follow this link provided below and fill the form): https://bigportal.org.ng/bigwebsite/grievanceredress

5. Let them know what your personal complaints are. (Be polite pls).

Let us know, should you have any other questions. Thanks and God bless you.

Olumide & Gbade
Kudos Olumide, pls how do we form a WhatsApp group?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
vivixander:

Still haven't heard from GEM? Na real waa!
I've not heard what I've been waiting for. They sent another independent monitor, I guess he's submitted his report. Then, another monitor, from a private company carrying out survey for GEM/World Bank also came knocking. At the end, I was given a souvenir and certificate of participation in survey grin grin grin. So, my sister, I can't say there was no contact, but the second tranche remains elusive. May God help me.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
fatiaforreal:

I've not heard what I've been waiting for. They sent another independent monitor, I guess he's submitted his report. Then, another monitor, from a private company carrying out survey for GEM/World Bank also came knocking. At the end, I was given a souvenir and certificate of participation in survey grin grin grin. So, my sister, I can't say there was no contact, but the second tranche remains elusive. May God help me.

It is well.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by vivixander: 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
fatiaforreal:

Of course, I meant the second tranche. That's the only communication that matters grin grin. Hopefully, that communication will come soonest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 9:48am On Apr 29, 2018
Who got a mail from kpmg or GEM ? I learnt a mail was sent out on Friday which I didn't get.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by LUKsal(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
fatiaforreal:
Who got a mail from kpmg or GEM ? I learnt a mail was sent out on Friday which I didn't get.
Am yet to get. Do you know what the mail is all about or better still the title.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by austynbch(m): 7:16am On May 04, 2018
LUKsal:

Am yet to get. Do you know what the mail is all about or better still the title.
Heard dat d mail was for those whom have not submitted complete receipts and documents as at last year

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 9:32pm On May 04, 2018
I don't think so. From what I learnt, some grantees wrote a letter to kpmg and were replied accordingly that kpmg had submitted its report to GEM, that they'll soon hear from GEM.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Davepal: 12:16pm On May 09, 2018
Unending delay to our 2nd tranche for over two years is wickedness to entrepreneurship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? / US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.