Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth (71648 Views)

The 5 Best Natural Oils For Hair Growth / Order For Hair Wonder Cream That Does WONDERS To The Hair.... / Best Natural Oils For Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by jopretty(f): 12:14am On Jan 28, 2016
Nice one Op. I just started using pure coconut oil which I made on my hair and I honestly can see the result. Nxt target is avocado oil which I will make also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:21am On Jan 28, 2016
I can testify to the wonderful power of Castor oil and Coconut oil! They are the business!!!

I had dreads for sometime and this caused serious damage to my front hair. Someone recommended both oils.

I got the pure Coconut oil and Jamaican Castor oil and I've been using both oils on my hair. In weeks I've seen tremendous growth to my front hair! And its also helped with dandruff control I've been battling with for a while.

Castor oil also helps with the growth of your natural eyelashes. I've been applying it directly to my eyelashes every night before I go to bed after a night shower and I've seen results. This oil is simply the best!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:25am On Jan 28, 2016
ibkkk:
Jamaican black Castor oil is #5500 on Jumia. Just ordered mine!
Contact me for pure, natural, undiluted coconut oil. BBM:592D28D6.

That's a rip off. I got mine for N2500 from the beauty shop I get my cosmetics from.

3 Likes

Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by Mhizkel(f): 12:26am On Jan 28, 2016
Ximonak:

How much is it?
Just #200

1 Like

Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by InvertedHammer: 12:32am On Jan 28, 2016
Interesting!
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by unilagsforum(m): 12:39am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by seangy4konji: 1:07am On Jan 28, 2016
Nice one...

Am trying to grow my hair back but its kinda slow...

Thanks and what do you suggest....Its grows itself but starts to lock due to gene once it growing but i want long afro which once i comb it comes up but again start to twist again...please advice...
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 1:31am On Jan 28, 2016
ademoladeji:

Yes! If you care to know. It's just a name of a particular oil used for muscular pain.

Pls, stop being insultive...

Did the OP said anything abt muscular pain??
Like seriously u need a brain..
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by success10(m): 4:01am On Jan 28, 2016
YOUR BEST BET TO INCREASE HAIR GROWTH LOCALLY....
Buy.... METHYLATED SPIRIT from Chemist AND
Ori (Shear Butter) from Market. .its everywhere..

mixed the 2 together and Apply thoroughly...
Thank me later
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by ministeriallist: 4:10am On Jan 28, 2016
chykmoni:
Sulphur 8 mixed with grinded Igbó seed does the magic. Apply it and watch yourself turn into Esau.
Smart one!
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by dukecharles(m): 4:45am On Jan 28, 2016
What of beards,

1 Like

Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by anonimi: 4:46am On Jan 28, 2016
Good post, OP but you should also mention the real deal about what goes inside the body through the MOUTH.
Feeding like a pig and glutton won't help the hair much even with all these EXTERNAL oils.
#EatWell.GlowfromInsideout.
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by eaglefrank(m): 5:34am On Jan 28, 2016
Wat a 9iz way to keep d hair gud,tnx op 4 d info as i will ensure i try @ least one.
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by Begonia(m): 5:41am On Jan 28, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:
White people keep giving you hair products that don't do shhit......and you fooolishly keep burning your hairs with no results.......why do whites still have bald people if they can grow hairs with their products........

As blacks eating good and good hygien (forgot the spellings) will improve your hair growth.....not those chemicals.........
These oils are all natural and definitely don't burn the hair. White people didn't give anybody these oils. Unless you're insinuating they created coconut, castor, avocado and other fruits. That'll be ridiculous.

4 Likes

Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by kenzysmith: 5:42am On Jan 28, 2016
Mhizkel:
Good one Aminat508
Afro Americana does it for me cool

It darkens the hair, prevents damages and also ensure fast growth.
boss were can I get it can it also restore my air lie
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by kenzysmith: 5:44am On Jan 28, 2016
Harmored:
All you need is ORI
pls when can I get it
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 28, 2016
ThoniaSlim:

That's a rip off. I got mine for N2500 from the beauty shop I get my cosmetics from.
Please, I'm losing my front hair; going bald. Which is the best oil remedy and how can I get it?
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by Skymiyke(f): 6:08am On Jan 28, 2016
Mhizkel:
Good one Aminat508
Afro Americana does it for me cool

It darkens the hair, prevents damages and also ensure fast growth.
Really,where can one get it?
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by Godmother(f): 6:16am On Jan 28, 2016
You can use natural products like banana, black tea, egg, and white vinegar to grow your hair too.

Source: www.divaclan.com/2016/01/25/do-you-have-damaged-brittle-or-breaking-hair-use-these-tips-to-restore-your-hair/
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by marvelous007(m): 6:27am On Jan 28, 2016
Guys with Bald head and seeking for remedy Use Anointing Oil And yu hair will suddenly reappear #LolZZZZzZzzzzzz ;DGuys with Bald head and seeking for remedy Use Anointing Oil And yu hair will suddenly reappear #LolZZZZzZzzzzzz
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by callJesu: 6:48am On Jan 28, 2016
For good hair growth
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:54am On Jan 28, 2016
what you guys forgot to mention is price...
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by ladycomfort(f): 7:06am On Jan 28, 2016
Increase your protein intake ! Simple cool
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by misspicy(f): 7:12am On Jan 28, 2016
bqlekan:
How about we guys with Bald head? angry
rub with adin dudu in the morning

ori in the afternoon winkwink

ororo in the evening tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by Piro4rl(m): 7:16am On Jan 28, 2016
Nice post

1 Like

Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by KweenAdz(f): 7:18am On Jan 28, 2016
Olive oil,coconut oil, tea tree oil and Shea butter (ori) are bae! Infact, ori alone can do wonders . I was using just ori for 3months until d Lord provided d rest. grin Eat right, drink enough water daily, eat fruits and pamper your hair,it will grow
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by Akaujaa(m): 7:19am On Jan 28, 2016
I'll only believe if the oil will grow hair and make women stop using attachments. Does oil also grow hair on a bald head?
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by Mightyguy(m): 7:30am On Jan 28, 2016
sonnie10:
Mineral oil is the best. First, it is non-greasy so dirts and dust will not stick to hair. Very effective for excessive dry scalp. Removes dandruff in one day and restores shine and healthy growth. Thank me later for this secret.
how much is it my dear??
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by ademoladeji(m): 7:34am On Jan 28, 2016
Ekeeyhandsome:

Did the OP said anything abt muscular pain?? Like seriously u need a brain..
I think you're mentally deranged.
Quote me again n your family will know sorrow forever phul
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by Mightyguy(m): 7:36am On Jan 28, 2016
chykmoni:
Sulphur 8 mixed with grinded Igbó seed does the magic. Apply it and watch yourself turn into Esau.
bro, is dat wat's bin use to bring out beard ??
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by Mightyguy(m): 7:42am On Jan 28, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:
White people keep giving you hair products that don't do shhit......and you fooolishly keep burning your hairs with no results.......why do whites still have bald people if they can grow hairs with their products........

As blacks eating good and good hygien (forgot the spellings) will improve your hair growth.....not those chemicals.........
brother, do u think every1 is interested in growin hair??... U dont av to generalise.
Re: List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth by Mightyguy(m): 7:42am On Jan 28, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:

brother, do u think every1 is interested in growin hair??... U dont av to generalise. Av a 9ice day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Before And After Make-up Photos That Will Leave You In Shock / Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) / Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.